9pm EST Tuesday 8 January 2019 on ABC/CBS/Fox/NBC

Trump emergency speech
>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1082347305699889157

We should have a thread here making people aware to tune in, and then to discuss what he says. Do you think he will be declaring the state of emergency now? Or is this intended to cause Dems to cave before he has to?

Attached: Tuesday9pmEST.png (474x245, 28.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-08/trump-will-not-invoke-emergency-powers-build-border-wall-tv-address-report
archive.ph/lPsvq
promiseskept.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If only he'd declare a State of Emergency and then throw all of the leftists, jews, and cucks who start spewing legal arguments at him into gulags on the grounds that the entire point of an SoE is that an emergency which requires decisive action made impossible by said sophistry exists and the only practical method of management is that of absolute authority. This concept goes back to the fucking ancients.

Fucking lawyers. Fucking people. Tiresome.

Attached: d46.png (600x938, 563.98K)

Not even worth speculating much until he says it. Then we can try to figure out what if any actions it will translate into. Hopefully something happens.

tfw it's a declaration of a state of emergency in Israel, and to secure their oil rights we need to send the reserves to the golan heights and help them build a wall over there.
Only then can America truly be great again

Attached: 8246f7675b9d7efc36416edfc7559a32b8aeb1c4810c06eede7a9b60b836b0ab.jpg (728x784, 92.78K)

CUCKOLD STATUS: INFINITY
zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-08/trump-will-not-invoke-emergency-powers-build-border-wall-tv-address-report
Trump Will Not Invoke Emergency Powers To Build Border Wall In TV Address

Tyler Durden has nothing useful to say here. Whether Trump declares immediately or says he will declare in a week if there's no resolution, he is announcing its inevitability.

He never intended to do the wall. He pulled an RNC on the forms of wall funding.

Remember how there were 9 guys and the RNC kept on pushing the other guys while trump was extremely popular, and they only went with trump because the republican voters were about to revolt?

First it was Mexico, then it was Cartels,then it was Tarrifs, then Trump had the Audacity to suggest crowd funding. All while that kike was bragging about how much the DoD was receiving under him.

Trump could have gotten the wall funded & built by now, yet he didn't even consider forcing congress to pay for the wall until the Republicans lost control.

Now people are pitching fucking Amnesty for the wall's funding when we gave Israel a 30 billion dollar bonus.On day one of his term he should have put and end to the bullshit and pushed a for a wall funding bill.

Your thread is shit and there's already an existing thread with over 40 replies. Check the catalog nigger.

$20 says he cucks out, his kike daughter probably cried a million times to him

Construction is more complicated than what a layman can even believe.

And yet he hasn't even tried, despite having the legal mandate to do so.

This is going to be good, he's going to play the media like a fiddle again

Nice, I miss natural and organic posts like these

six million times.

The wall was an esoteric metaphor for the friends we find along the way, the real wall is the one we make when diverse Americans (some wearing ponchos and sombreros) hold hands in unison and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

already a thread

Construction is simple. Construction of a fucking wall is retard-level simple. The mess of red tape and bureaucratic bullshit surrounding construction (doubly so if USG is involved) is what results in a logistical and practical nightmare.

If he told the military to get it done it would begin as soon as the vendors' first shipments arrived.

Attached: bored skeleton.gif (480x480, 357.33K)

Trump is used to private sector construction too, where money talks and bullshit walks. He probably hates the idea of a government wall too.

What is going on here? >>12644444? Missing link in dub quads?

Attached: 4c899b174206ede168460b18388b7529-imagejpeg.jpg (938x944 60.74 KB, 270.21K)

The military is full of skitskins who need to be exterminated.

88d chess wins again

What's your point, faggot? If the ranks of the military are already so depleted that the corps of engineers comprises retarded niggers who can't even manage to build a simple wall/fence then we're already fucked.

On that note: the depletion of the armed services is real as far as I've read. Recruiters are having trouble finding people who are both physically and mentally fit for demanding roles. Vidya is overtaking athletics amongst the middle/lower class whites. Athletic nogs/beans can't into ASVAB for high tier (SF, engineering, submariners, etc) work.

Attached: 1512434530846.png (474x611, 699.84K)

False. People just have no desire to go fight wars for the Jews in the Middle East. College loans are guaranteed so those that the bank would not help in the past don't have to resort to the military for college funding.

It was a quints

Attached: 20190107_012801.jpg (1015x325, 83.37K)

Provide evidence for your assertion.

Fuck off yid.

oval office speeches are a big fucking deal

Because the military isn't getting any recruits. They didn't meet their recruitment goals for the first time since like 2002.

I'm referring to the user who got the double quads, one of which has the dead quints link.

At least you answered the question.

If another round of amnesty is granted I guess I'll do some soul searching and make my decision. Do I drop out of the political realm and use the rest of my days to make myself as comfortable and isolated as possible or do I force myself into direct political action?

Attached: 9b4dbfa6d68aa5cf22683933e1dab0a7dbeeb228a94f4c8e3a6d198b0bedf580.jpg (750x738, 53.16K)

Cry harder, you fucking kike. Your ZOG emperor is going to cuck forever.

Okay… provide evidence for your assertion that this is due to "not wanting to die for jews." Prove anyone is redpilled.

Same reason I declared Trump would win the election in 2015. Because I keep my ear to the ground, pay attention to how things really are on the streets and not what the media proclaims them be, and can sense the spirits of my people.

uh, you're a kike tho
admit it faggot

Attached: g6754hgh.gif (460x250, 489.46K)

That picture was the dead link to the quints!!!
Read faggot.

some parts would be complex. terrian maching might be a little tricky at points, but the vast bulk of it is not complicated at all. there are several options here as well
(1) prefab panels, (2) tilt up panels (3) pour in place. thats for concrete. for his steel slats wall its actaully simpler, pour a footing strip, bolt the columns to concrete next day, then pour a short (couple foot high) ground level wall to hold up slats permanently. if you had a good hoe driver you wouldnt even need formwork, just use "dirt-form" (dig a trench, fill it with concrete)
one of the real problems here is getting the concrete out to these remote locations without "cooking off the batch", putting to little water in too late or too much too early, but the truck drivers will get the hang of that pretty quickly
im no expert, just an old carpenter whos spent about a decade building commercial/indutrial formwork, which i now avoid doing, because the pay sucks and the work is brutal, im old and getting weak, so i stick with finishing as much as i can nowadays. boomer carpenter to you guys i geuss,

So you have no evidence that people aren't joining because of jews. Thanks for confirming.

Try harder.

Attached: 1984-1933.jpg (498x675, 120.63K)

I'm going to Paraguay, not only are they whiter than the US, they also are actually conservatives

I DONT WANT TO LIVE IN DIVERSITY HELL

There is only one person who ever says "esoteric metaphor," and he's a paid shill. Remember to report all posts with that phrase.

im more annoyed with you faggots polluting every single thread with your pricessless advice go fuck yourself and stay filtered

Retard the only people who are against pulling out of Syria are the media and kike politicians.

Paraguay is the country where a dictator banned marriages between people of the same race and had two priests publicly executed when they defied his orders and continued marrying people normally.

Cry more, dipshit.

Okay, leave.

i'll be at work… will this be strimmed live by some faggot?

Lol faggot I don't have to prove anything to you. I said Trump would win in 2015. Got laughed at, mocked, and slandered for a year. I was right, you were wrong. Deal with it.

kek

Attached: Winning.jpg (652x801, 101.94K)

That was you? Bro you're a legend!

jew

Trump should task delta and whatever unit operates in secrecy above delta to eliminate all the rinos and dems

Hi Qanon!

Every single person knew trump was going to win, only ones who were shocked were just lying fags from the (((media))) and libfag shills trying to drum up fake support. As soon as they announced Shillary was running it was a done deal because no one likes Hillary, kike fags just trying to fake outrage for political votes from the masses of retards known as the "general public"

inb4 says nothing about the wall and it's about something else entirely like a cartel bust

Faggot orange will spend the entire time saying "we need to work together", "our laws are terrible" bla bla bla. Instead of just comping military funding and getting it done in six months.

Attached: captain mexicos dynamic trio.jpg (1194x1184, 170.93K)

my god this is what i would do but then i would get assassinated by my vatican secret service 'protection'

I am not the one with the problem, you stupid nigger.

Attached: 1508783378328.png (408x406, 26.42K)

shill

shill

shill

shill

shill

shill

shill

shill

shill

shill

shill

shill

Based, anybody with a brain knew he would win. Even despite the massive fraud, he did. If there wasn't any vote fraud he'd have taken all 50 states.

shill

shill

Look how worried and irritated our resident shills are today.

If that isn't fashy, I don't know what is

Literally 8/pol/ in one picture
t. Went to take a walk with Zig Forumsacks

Shill

Tonight after Trump declares a national emergency and starts wall construction, I will be here for you and your salty tears.

No spic baby blood for you Schlomo.

Were they spics who considered themselves white?

Reminder that Trump has deescalated every Middle Eastern conflict and started zero new ones. He's the only president in recent memory to do this. Filter shills.

What the President Could Do If He Declares a State of Emergency
Worth the read. Historical facts combined with salty (((kvetching)))

archive.ph/lPsvq

Okay, leave.

You were proven wrong.

The kikes are absolutely TERRIFIED of the idea of him taking over the internet.

Drop some facts on the American peeps

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (919x561 137.4 KB, 617.8K)

He already put a poojeet in charge of it, how much worse can it get?

It's a little early, gotta wait for the speech.

My guess is that its either something or nothing.
If its nothing, then it'll just be a bunch of toothless rhetoric and jargon.
If its something, my guess would be… Hmm… I'm gonna say he's reached a deal with the Dems wherein DACA gets exchanged for the Wall.

That said, as it stands, I would lean toward it being nothing.

Attached: 1.gif (581x327 35 B, 3.72M)

That best be quarter ton.

It should be 3D printed.
Sad.

Dispensaries and Weed Farmers Launder Illegal Weed, same way Farmers buy Meat (and Produce) from MX, Process it so no country of origin needed, and sell it under the Farm Name.
Bidnez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (940x788, 1.08M)

I'm not sure if I should get comfy or HAPPENING for this. Mixing uppers and downers sets my heart all atwist.

He hasn't deescalated fuck all yet. And given all the noise he's making it seems unlikely that he will
Obama and Bush also did this yo-yo bullshit as well.
Yet.

Sparing any emotions for politicians is pointless, it's what they count on the most.

Attached: big_1514368622_image.jpg (1280x720, 47.25K)

Nah m8. In fact, $120 is good price around here.

That's just it user, its on-par with the shit being made locally. That's the problem with this 'muh legalization' shit - a black market doesn't disappear as they imply.

Anyone who doesn't blindly worship a blatant neocon is a shill. You're definitely not a good fit for this place.

I think the thing with Turkey has more to do with Iraq than anything else. We leveled Iraq and installed Rothschild banks, and the return on investment will depend on the country now being (((allowed to flourish))). The Kurds are sitting on a significant oil deposit and have been in tense contention with the central Iraqi government about how to legally arbitrate how much of the oil profits they get as a semi-autonomous region. If Turkey were to do something stupid, trillions of dollars, 15 years, a million lives, and endless sacrificed political goodwill around the world will have been for nothing. And the IMF just won't have that.

Man, I just want to have 2016 levels of political fun again.

You were being manipulated the whole time though. Liberals had far less reason to be upset than actual conservatives (not even sure if there are any out there sometimes).

Attached: dontyougetit.jpg (1000x675, 123.3K)

Everyone was being manipulated, all the time, non -stop. I mean, fuck. Hillary declared a /v/ / /b/ meme about an autistic frog we identified with a white supremacist hate symbol.

So you want to be manipulated by the same guy again? Stop investing in a fraud and look somewhere else.

Attached: keepitup.jpg (540x540, 58.54K)

Lotta hot assumptions you've got going on there. I haven't voiced any political opinions besides banking backdrops being the cause for trying to get a reassurance on Kurdistan's unimpeded safety.

I'm just wanting whatever tonight is to be interesting rather than disappointing.

So what you're saying is you're just a dumb nigger paying import price for shit weed. You should have led with that.

Time for another speech of Trump promising that he'll totally do something major to win massive support from his base, it's just going to take some time, and we can't do it without the support from another country that gets nothing from this, and of course the dems can stop it easily, and that's even if every (((Republican))) tries to help him. But don't worry guys, this is all just 88D chess, just like DACA, the Wall, leaving Afghanistan, leaving Syria, strong-arming the UN, and helping the middle class! Remember that Trump sure is BASED!

Attached: 51059ee21d55c9039becdc1e2606c208513e7c8ecebe677bce597bc76c6b325b.jpg (640x400, 37.87K)

Attached: trumpsupporters.jpg (2067x1119, 1005.53K)

You're cellophane, I'm 100% behind national emergency for this fucking wall. Suck it.

By the tack and focus of your posts, I suspect you're not here in good faith, friendo.

Attached: 22985442e6cc3b2c1c064ec94f5d0e410421b9e60a43c225daa6f53c731ff430.png (426x399, 235K)

just waitposting

Attached: BHO and MJ.png (2124x1816, 4.03M)

Stop trying to D&C the Aryan race.

Looking forward to the furious response from fat, disgusting Amy Schumer's father, protector of child traffickers.

If you're saying that because I'm calling you out for being a magapede than you're projecting. Anyone who supports Trump never belong on a board as emphatically anti-semitic as here.

A wall that acts more like a giant door for spics that legally immigrate in the thousands. Nevermind all the bump-stock bans, the DACA deal that he said he would sign, the condemning of white nationalism, or the billions to Israel. Address all of those points if you'd like.

Attached: quote-ending-illegal-immigration-only-strengthens-legal-immigration-mitt-romney-54-51-16.jpg (523x387 57.5 KB, 10.82K)

You're going to have to try harder than that.

You're really not assuaging my suspicions.

Attached: ae394b927df1716086660550ca8d5a46b1c94ff4391a1a81fc9519702b34b82b.jpg (530x704, 75.53K)

Nobody gives a shit about your opinion on an imageboard, "suspicions" and all. You've given me every reason not to care about your opinion and every reason to assume this is just another vapid LOOK AT TRUMP NOW, PAY ATTENTION thread.

Attached: 7601c974a00f41a069ba435572d52.png (488x511, 176.58K)

I can play your game
Tell me how any if this; promiseskept.com
Was a bad vote cast by me? I feel the impact he has had on my wallet to this day and especially this tax year. Such a faggot you are.