What Govt Shutdown?

Nancy Pelosi Quietly, Deceitfully Approves $5 Million Overseas Abortion Funding Amid Gov’t Shutdown

Nancy Pelosi has quietly, deceitfully approved $5 million in overseas abortion funding, despite the government shutdown.

Pic#1 - Pelosi
Pic#2 - Twitter Feeds

newspunch.com/nancy-pelosi-approves-overseas-abortion/
archive.fo/g7Hi8

Twitter Feed 1 - twitter.com/SenBillCassidy/status/1080949866979885056?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1080949866979885056&ref_url=https://newspunch.com/nancy-pelosi-approves-overseas-abortion/
Twitter Feed 2 - twitter.com/SBAList/status/1081234584287744000?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1081234584287744000&ref_url=https://newspunch.com/nancy-pelosi-approves-overseas-abortion/

Attached: screenshot-newspunch.com-2019-01-09-00-02-05.png (678x381 784.84 KB, 33.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
twitter.com/GregRubini/status/1086571377807761408
archive.li/o9TU2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want the 30 billion dollars that we gave to Israel to be refunded for the wall.

Funding abortions is some of the best money we can spend. Each one only costs ~$500. Thirteen years of public education costs about $159,848 for a kid. The type of people who would have an abortion are the exact same people who will have kids who are unlikely to repay the investment we as a society put into them.

I understand this is funding for Mexican abortions, and any return on investment to us will be nebulous but I still think it's likely money well spent. Every Mexican we kill before it is born is one less who will will be snuck in as a DACA anchor child, or would at least leave open a slot in mexico for another Mexican to fill who does not need to come here.

Think about how many of those murdered black babies could grow up to be conservatives if we could just teach them about Reagan and the constitution.

Bullets are cheaper you stupid fuck.

Thinly-veiled Trumpression thread #9001

God bless Margaret Sanger

Millions of dollars will get thrown at a dude who does a voice for a movie or throws an orange ball into a basket, but yeah dude the us is broke!

These things are just the people who own 99.9% of the wealth going ugh you mean I have to give back a little so people don't riot? Fine but I want this and this.

There is no integrity to the United States. There is no integrity to this world. You will never convince me otherwise until this entire system burns to the ground and every greedy psychopath is in a cage as punishment for the cage they built for me.

Attached: 1500141130403.webm (400x200, 3.73M)

So tax payers get to help jewish whores get abortions after fucking monkeys? What an honor.

Shutdown or no shutdown, Moloch's gotta eat.

They're not very subtle either.

Womp womp, still closed, do your fucking job, hag.

Why is this fucking cunt allowed to just slosh OUR money around like its nothing.

Because there hasn't been a good lynching for 100 years.

No.
He was a Trilateralist, and a globalist. one of the first moles to be planted in the Republican party.

Because illegal aliens voted for her.

Source?
This money will go to organizations that talk girls into getting abortions, and in Latin America (mostly Catholic) that's a sin that sends you to Hell.
As a matter of fact, abortions are only well-accepted in "progressive" countries…western countries…and with the U.S. it might abort a lot of niglets, but it probably doesn't touch the Hispanic community. And in Europe, the mudslimes don't allow abortions in their enclaves, but the whites do it as though it was nothing.

Sounds like warfare to me.

Women who immigrate from Latin America? For sure, 90% of them won't even consider an abortion under any circumstances. But non-Whites who grow up in Western countries have the same pozzing issues and low birthrates. Anyway, a lot of Latin America countries these days are starting to get infected with cultural Marxism on top of the economic Marxism they've believed in for decades so their birthrates will probably plummet in the near future.

yeah, the other user was correct bullets are cheaper

Is there an abortions for africa charity I can donate to?

Serious question.

Using this thread as a chance to remind you that the cuck Kavanaugh whom we wasted energy supporting voted in favour of (((Planned Parenthood))) recently.

Oh boy, here comes the moloch cult
You gross vampires never miss a beat.

Attached: jews worship Moloch-Satan.jpg (320x267, 46.02K)

Lol. Russian bot spreading fake news.

This is why you don't give woman political power.

kill yourself

Extra judicial killings without consequence, isnt possible until the race war, you stupid fuck.

Attached: crimefighter.jpg (513x684, 196.34K)

This tbh.

Attached: b584f2b99fa451c7e1b9f227ae2432ca109d096abd459bd244d0dd713c60f0b5.jpg (1280x1468, 443.69K)

Attached: (((You)))_.PNG (701x509, 200.83K)

KEK

This isn't really my hill to die on, I don't mind her funding abortions in Africa or wherever, but it makes great D+C fuel

get this info to @dannyocoulson alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

This.

Abortion is the only thing we ought to give them, and we ought to give them as much as possible

Just fucking withdraw all foreign aid, Africa will collapse on its own.

the (((gop))) is the exact same as the duganists/liberals

fucking should have been done in the 1980s, rather than letting Jews like (((bob Geldoff))) get Europe to spend billions in Africa, leading to nigger populations doubling, tripling, even quadrupling in some nigger nations. Unless Europe puts warships in the Med with orders to sink, it's finished. Could you ever imagine a decade ago we'd see fires on the champs-élysées and graffiti and vandalism on the Arc de Triumph? For fucks sake, that kind of thing was such a fantasy 10 years ago that Cod: MW had games where you destroy Paris. Now it's real.

its because trump didnt pull an obama and close/put baracades blocking access roads to forests, dirt roads, and parking lots across the country.

twitter.com/GregRubini/status/1086571377807761408

This.

>twitter.com/GregRubini/status/1086571377807761408
Monolithic if authentic

I am okay with this.

The Clintons are very much aligned with the CIA/MI6/Mossad club, would make sense that the NSA would go counter to this if you accept that Snowden was CIA playing a move against NSA, proof that there are strong tensions between the two agencies. There are also capitalist interests (banking at least) behind Trump. It's almost as if every minor player is tired of the old world order and ganged up on them.

Those that need watching are the Zionists. They are on the losing side and if they can't get strong alliances with the new management, who knows what they'll resort to. Those are the people who proved they were capable of ISIS, 9/11, and so on.

Who cares nothing is going to happen to pelosi or the democrats its just more bullshit people will get mad over and not do one freaking thing about while they sit their and gloat about it.

Its a jew first user and a "woman" (I'll take their word for it) second.

Nancy Pelosi

2640 Broadway Street
San Francisco, CA 94115

Nancy's Private Vineyard:
11 Zinfandel Ln.
St. Helena, CA

archive.li/o9TU2
archive.li/o9TU2 archive.li/o9TU2 archive.li/o9TU2

Chuck Schumer's dox is on there too.

So, she quietly slipped in a bill that promotes Abortion of Mexican citizens to stem the flow? She's not opposition, this is all just one giant Theatre.

Attached: Zionism's current result.jpg (1024x745, 187.45K)