American Psychological Association now defines traditional masculinity as harmful

Same people who think boys should cut off their penises.

“The main thrust of the subsequent research is that traditional masculinity — marked by stoicism, competitiveness, dominance and aggression — is, on the whole, harmful,” reads the news release by the famed association.

The “masculinity ideology” is defined by the APA as “a particular constellation of standards that have held sway over large segments of the population, including: anti-femininity, achievement, eschewal of the appearance of weakness, and adventure, risk, and violence.”

apa.org/about/policy/boys-men-practice-guidelines.pdf

foxnews.com/health/american-psychological-association-deems-traditional-masculinity-harmful-could-lead-to-sexual-harassment

Attached: sam hyde street preaching.jpg (1200x787, 605.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.vn/ISVfY
archive.fo/9CM94
therationalmale.com
heartiste.wordpress.com
illimitablemen.com
youtu.be/7NyX5CxGraE
researchgate.net/publication/13613793_A_Meta-Analytic_Examination_of_Assumed_Properties_of_Child_Sexual_Abuse_Using_College_Samples
youtube.com/watch?v=iSKIM75UXaI
youtube.com/channel/UCN6xsYI9yFt4ZhVU6cxmeag
youtube.com/watch?v=tGQOLKOrsr8
youtube.com/watch?v=MgZcF96om0Q&bpctr=1547063852
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They don't understand what feminine is. Masculine man are not anti-feminine.

Everything is inverted.

Attached: Dtj3E4WVsAERmZu.jpg (904x1200, 109.65K)

Make whites savage again

archive.vn/ISVfY (PDF)

archive.fo/9CM94 (news article)

The Jews are literally trying to neuter men now. Competitiveness, dominance and aggression are the very traits that GET SHIT DONE! Without men constantly trying to out do one another our buildings won't get taller, cars won't get faster, cities won't be as grand, etc.

All part of the plan I guess. The slow kill. Fuck with the diet, spread a bunch of feminizing chemicals, then sloooowly make being a "man" offensive. Reduce birthrates (by feminization) then import as much 3rd world shitskin seed, and BAM. A nice population of stupid, complacent goyim.

Chad has broken the programming of the girl on the right

Friendly reminder that this isn't real psychology, the entire field got taken over by hippies and fags in the 1970's through force, blackmail and aggression, they would attack researchers at conventions and smear them on the press. Freud for all the hate he gets considered gays and lesbians to be a disease and spent a chunk of his career trying to find a solution. Most of the pseudo-psychologists that rule the APA today consider freud to be a patriarchal shitlord and would gladly erase him from history if they could. If he was alive he would probably be diagnosed with this “masculinity ideology” bullshit.

Fuck this gay earth

Peel the scales from your eyes, user:

therationalmale.com
heartiste.wordpress.com
illimitablemen.com

Attached: 5E3C07DC-E959-4E1E-B327-658757FDBE64.jpeg (480x608, 120.5K)

True
youtu.be/7NyX5CxGraE

Yeah, you ban life. See how long you get to live.

American Psychological Association now defines themselves irrelevant to society.
fify

I can also confirm. Me and my father were just discussing this last night after some "psychologist" gave his analysis on some right wing activists. He was complaining how the entire field has been co-opted by the left. He has a Ph.D. and actually meet Timothy Leary during his time at UCSF.

You do realize there's nothing scientific in anything Freud said, right? It was literally jewish religion\philosophy masked as science.

Anyone who practices psychoanalysis should be arrested for medical malpractice.

Fixed. Do not taint good words with them.

The Rational Male is a dick-brained retard who thinks fucking hoes is the only important thing in life.

Stopped listening to them when they claimed faggotry was not a mental illness.

Psychology is a political manipulation construct, it has no basis in science or reality.
There's a reason the only job these welfare queen's can get is with government agencies.

Attached: Psychology.jpg (400x355, 39.08K)

even the practitioners admit it's not medical. No medical license needed nor medical malpractice insurance.

How can psychologists get it this wrong? It has to be intentional malice towards men. They either completely misunderstand men’s nature, needs, and potential. Or they fully understand it and instead want to weaken men so that society can be more female dominated in some kind of kike sci-fi fantasy.
The actual destruction of men’s mental wellness comes from:
Everything else is a symptom of the destruction of these norms that inhibit natural male community and bonds. The feminine Psychologists focus on symptoms rather than root causes for dysfunction because their actual goal is to weaken men’s role in decision making in the family, government, and the work place.
Ignore these satanic bitches. Improve yourself and men around you in solidarity. Kikes cannot compete when white men act as brothers who strive for strength and power in the world.

This matters because of public schools, their male students & their female teachers.Male students are already put on ADHD medicine.

The only solution to jews and leftists is to kill all jews and leftists.
Nothing else matters.

You need to find an asian female
>>>/wmafsex/

Still haven't "found" a girlfriend, I see?

neck yourself

Homeschool your kids. Public schools are nothing more than indoctrination camps with bits of actual learning tacked on, especially at the elementary and middle level.

So the left hasn't moved past the Soviet tactic of diagnosing their political enemies with "sluggish schizophrenia"?

It can't come soon enough

Attached: hate.webm (640x352, 3.87M)

I'm not surprised. Media shows frequently manly guys as self-centered idiots.

sauce?

That's how I know you're talking out of your ass. The biggest problem the right has is understanding the scientific method and applying the knowledge that has been gained.

Sure people claim psychology is based in science.
On the same token people can say that astrology is based on science, since those celestial objects are very real and so is time, and they use this basis on scientific fact to make up a lot of unproven claims about people.

An argument easily dismissed when you ask them. "So you mean if I want to be a good feminist it's "abandon ship!" last to the lifeboats is cis normative patriarch"

>A Meta-Analytic Examination of Assumed Properties of Child Sexual Abuse Using College Samples in Psychological Bulletin 124(1):22-53 · August 1998
researchgate.net/publication/13613793_A_Meta-Analytic_Examination_of_Assumed_Properties_of_Child_Sexual_Abuse_Using_College_Samples

The same APA that's been trying to normalize paedos.

Attached: ON_THE_PEDOPHILIA_ISSUE_WHAT_THE_APA_SHOULD_HAVE_KNOWN_—_Joseph_Nicolosi_-_Reparative_Therapy™_-_2019-01-09_11.02.03.png (1270x5169, 351.18K)

Attached: 6t45654.jpg (968x544, 98.52K)

Do you even know what guns are for faggot?

But astrology isn't based on science because the scientific method isn't used in astrology. Do you understand the difference between what someone says and what is?

To be honest, he did lay the concepts unto which Jung built upon and made an actual workable system. Freud relied upon fixed axioms to describe the psychological phenomenon, which is it's terribly unscientific factor, but Jung relativized these in order to make universally appliable ie.reproduceable methods to analyze the psyche.
Freud, amongst jewish intelectuals, is one that have contributed the most, alongside the likes of Bohr, even though he is completely outdated and surpassed nowadays. Not to mention the parts of his research that are undeniably subversive…

Correct
Incorrect. Scientific method has significant flaws which are highly exploited today to spread falsehood.

It's pure, motherfucking, Jew lies and Jew politics, and it's ALL worthless nonsense.

Much like psychology.
They don't reclassify what is or isn't a mental illness based on the scientific method, but based on what society believes.
That's why homosexuality was classified as a mental illness before, and now it's not.

Attached: ecae9175fb90a4b42c63c0f2b60e21dc58d14cb91773091a599aa4de0cbb0c10.mp4 (640x360, 1.01M)

Immense amount of truth in this.

To defend Russia from fascism.

Attached: 576857.jpg (3107x2330, 316.5K)

No.
Not based on what society believes, but based on what they WANT society to believe.

How are they supposed to know how to get shit done when all they ever did was leech and freeload? Subhumans gonna subhuman.

Eventually not being a faggot pussy male will be enough reason to take your guns away.

Either make and substantiate an argument for this, which requires you to also suggest a reasonable alternative or replacement, or go away.

And how well is russia doing without Fascism?

Attached: we will win this time.jpeg (1200x1200, 321.38K)

damn guess i better sell my motorcycle and camping gear

Attached: thecrazyy.png (190x283, 88.08K)

Tucker Carlson thinks that marijuana causes psychosis too since he doesn't have a valid argument against banning it. Had some quack on the other night. It's not just the left that does it, the (((right))) does too. It's more about kikery.

A good lesson to those who thought Kosher Carlson was /ourguy/.

The problem with attempts to use the scientific method in psychological research is the vast amounts of contributing factors to human nature. It's impossible to construct a scientific experiment that controls for everything that contributes to whatever it is that you're observing. Research in psychology is plagued by huge amounts of confirmation bias, as the researchers attribute the effects that they observe to whatever they want (and/or believe) it to be. As they fail to control for other factors, the effects are perceived to be a lot bigger than they might in fact be. This is part of why there's such a replication problem in the field - different researchers draw different conclusions from the same data… on top of the already mentioned problem of multiple contributing factors to phenomena.

Furthermore, the whole field is filled with women and men with a very idealistic view of people. They're drawn to the field because they have are very much caring and nurturing people. They're very much afraid to step on the toes of anyone, resulting in a very lenient attitude as to what is pathological. There's nothing 'wrong' with anybody, because that would mean certain people would take offense. Can't have that. Same goes for anything related to biology or evolution. Such topics are avoided, because they imply that part of what makes us who we are can't be changed, can't be blamed on the environment. The idealistic view that these people possess leads them to prefer environmental factors, because such factors doesn't point to any inherent flaw in the individual.

Except if those individuals are masculine, toxic, men perpetuating ideas that goes against their own ideology. Being social constructionists, they believe that such views propagate in the environment as opposed to something we're born with, something innate and shaped by evolution. If we only could remove those attitudes, ban them if necessary, they'll disappear and we will arrive in a utopia where everyone is nice to each other and everyone will prosper.

The result?

This entirely flawed view of masculinity is the consequence of avoiding certain factors influencing human nature because they're 'unfair'. These ideas are then spread and taught to psychology students, who don't know any better than to take them for gospel. Literal indoctrination, aversion to Truth, motivated by the belief that we can shape human nature by controlling the environment.

I've spent the last 4 years surrounded by these naive people. It's a shame because the field is full of very interesting research, which is avoided in favour of ideological ideas without any basis in science. The most scary thing is that many of these people will make life worse for their future clients.

t. swedish psychology student.

AMA, reddit

Attached: 75Q.gif (542x314 3.99 MB, 86.91K)

Say the faggots trying to turn women into men.

Freud was highly motivated by his jewish identity in his pursuit to deconstruct goyim society.

The current scientific method lacks a need for archived evidence that experiments even took place in the manner described, and the lack of requirement for archived peer review before being referenced as fact in other work is an atrocious flaw. We see this most fully exploited in the social sciences, but it occasionally pops up in biochemistry now as well because of pharma/food corps.

imagine my shock

Is it reason enough to lose a few pigs every time you do it?

>(((APA)))
Is a Jew run Institute aimed to destroy the mental capabilities of humans by transforming them into slaves by destroying their self-esteem and creating drugs as a way to 'cope'. It's also aimed to model contemporary society to mirror Sodom & Gomorra, by progressing society towards tolerating, accepting and protecting gays, pedophiles and worse.
In short, the APA = Judaism.
Discard it as such.

Attached: 44D389A1-1138-4387-95BA-2051E4FC00A8.jpeg (480x540, 70.99K)

pls, remind us how evolution is real but magically stop applying to humans.
the only people on the "right" who have a problem with this are religious nuts in the US.
meanwhile ALL leftists, WORLDWIDE, are litterally shitting their pants when you start laying bricks about subhumans being what they are precisely because of evolution, and that there is no amount of edukamashun that can make up for 10's and 100's of thousand of years of evolution.

there not state psychologist but non-profit. The state psychologist has an acronym on it but I don't remember it It's been a long time

I found it LCSW

APA was never something to be proud of, but the cucking is complete.This is why we opposed mainstreaming faggotry in the 90's. You fight degenerates, because they are looking to be stopped. They will create whatever behavior provokes and annoys until they are stopped. They crave being stopped because in their heart they know they are sick.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 11.11K)

Freud is one of THE chief reasons for this. He and other Jewish subverters that came out of the Frankfurt school were at the forefront of this field with the aim of destroying our peoples righteousness and connection to God and to promote a way to fight "antisemitism". Psychoanalysis was used as a tool of corruption to turn sin into virtue. Homosexuality being one of these vices.

Everyone needs to see this E. Michael Jones video on the origins of psychoanalysis in "The Goy Guide to World History". He details all of these topics:
youtube.com/watch?v=iSKIM75UXaI

Attached: degenerate.jpg (333x499, 25.94K)

THIS

you don't need to research this. If you need to be deprogrammed about queer/kikes then you need to get off pol and find a remedial class to get you up to speed.

Correction: the Rational Male is a careful hunter who looks ahead to his survival and what must be done to ensure it. But he does not content himself with mere subsistence but works towards conquering his environment and escaping the grasp of survival.

You (I assume a 'Rational' 'Female') are a vacuous retard who's value will be expended the moment she can no longer moisten her gash. Why not aspire to more than a parasite?

the entire modern psychological movement was founded by theosophists and marxists

Understanding the Frankfurt school origins of psychology is valuable to educate and deprogram our people. It is another corrupting element that must be dismantled.

He comes to my university occasionally to preach about how people who smoke weed and gay people will go to hell. He used to wear a shirt with signs informing them that they provoke rape and proceeded to inform every woman who walked by wearing shorts, or showing skin that she deserved to be raped.

Recently he started uploading his preachings to youtube on this channel
youtube.com/channel/UCN6xsYI9yFt4ZhVU6cxmeag

Keep in mind he tones down his actions and words when he records himself so it is not nearly as intense as when other people film him. He frequents universities in southern california and arizona, but was suspended from preaching on several campuses, including the one I attend, for punching a student in the face. His crusades are relentless, and he has persecuting the gays, potheads, roasties, masturbators, and commies for far longer than I have been attending university.

Attached: BRO_DEAN_Youtube_Profile_Picture.jpg (512x341, 82.78K)

Sad thing is history does repeat itself. But people never learn, they will waste the next opportunity as well.

Don't disagree, but please give any operational steps that can be taken to do so? Awareness and Consciousness Raising are what placid dope smoking hippies do. It accomplishes nothing.

APA has been a political organization from the start. Another fun fact is that they consider premature ejaculation,and delayed ejaculation to be disorders, but being exclusively attracted to the same sex is perfectly normal and healthy

Try talking to people around you. Plant seeds. If they take root, good. If not then move on to other people. Awareness allows individuals to identify evil and root it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=tGQOLKOrsr8

Kai Murros, it's an excerpt from this speech

He didn't break shit. It's near impossible to "program" people (in this case the girl) into going against their natural sexual desires. For women it would be tall, strong, assertive men with masculine features. She is just bad at hiding it, assuming she tries to do so to begin with.

There won't be a next time. This is the end of white people if we fail.

Nothing is stopping clown world. We are past the point of no return. Either we turn the cities neon or we learn to ride above the waves of depravity.

Attached: images.jpg (233x216, 8.7K)

We've been hiding for millennium when times got beyond hope. Those whites that didn't or couldn't became Slavs or mixes breeds (southern Europe) Some we so free so long from fear that they lost the understanding of fear(Swedes)

Quick reminder that no one will ever do anything to fight back against this.

In before "You're FBI for telling people to fight back."
In before "You're blackpilled for saying that no one will fight back."
You know I'm right.

The stoicism of masculinity/barrenness is grounded in the fact that men and barren women exist without the safety net of society, and also without its kindness. Therefore, there is rightfully total alienation from that whore machine.

I am fucked I had to take a psychological evaluation years ago I put family-oriented answers they said on my possibly grew up in a overprotective family and I am just emulating my parents

Astronomy and Astrology are the two original sciences of mankind. They are based on opposite epistemology:

1. Astronomy which is the mother of all modern sciences, analyzes the past. You find and measure objects to understand how the world works, so you can predict what's going to happen later: be it a moon eclipse, or a viral outbreak, or an economic collapse.

2. Astrology which is the mother of all religions, analyzes the future. You look for signals of what's going to happen, either as messages from those responsible (stars, gods, energies) or using inverted causality devices like rituals, crystal balls (generators of randomness, which can be tuned to the future).

This is straight out of some strange disutopian novel

Incorrect. To defeat the Russians once and for all

Attached: 01BB1CEB-12ED-4ED7-B2A3-CDD8AED33185.jpeg (2000x1376, 303.77K)

This user occults

thanks, but is there a non-potato version of ?

more because he is great, can't embed because "offensive"
youtube.com/watch?v=MgZcF96om0Q&bpctr=1547063852

I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR AWHILE NOW THAT PSYCHOLOGY AND PSYCHIATRY IS ULTIMATELY MENTAL CASTRATION OF PEOPLE AND I HAVE BEEN BLAMING PSYCHIATRY FOR THE NEUTERING OF MEN. IT'S NOT THE FAULT OF WOMEN OR FEMINISM FOR MEN BECOMING "FEMINIZED", AS SCREWED UP AS FEMINISM CAN BE. IT'S THE FAULT OF PSYCHIATRY AND THE MENTAL HEALTH SYSTEM.

Attached: Social Media Aint Shit.png (686x660, 338.41K)

Tucker Carlson is a kike because he doesn't fall for kike drugs like weed that just neuters the people and makes them complacent?

All the rest I can see coming out of bugmen but how in the fuck do they suggest that those are bad?

Source? Not that I don't believe they're that retarded.

Care to explain what recourse people here have that doesn't involve gangsta shit?

You know ironically, L Ron Hubbard hated Psychology as well. I kind of wonder if he tried to go against them in his own way with his new religon, although to be fair he was bat shit insane to begin with

The word psychology derives from Greek roots meaning study of the soul. It was a branch of philosophy (metaphysics) that became nominalised and turned into a "science". Now it is what can be called empirical psychology, as opposed to rational psychology, which is an oxymoron. Its problem is, you can't scientifically study something that is metaphysical or at least something that isn't truly empirically observable. You can only study behaviours and cognitive function through various tests that attempt to measure, with varying degrees of success, how well minds interact with it. That's why we see psychology producing so little of value – and in fact, half of all studies in psychology can't be reproduced. The people in that field make up stuff to stay employed. If you want a good book on psychology to learn about it, search for Psychology Empirical and Rational by Michael Maher, a Catholic monk who fought in the WW1. It was written in 1901 and therefore contains no poz.

Sounds like he can't stop thinking about wanting to rape girls in shorts.

These things almost literally forged modern civilization.

You're beyond saving.

Daddy issues copeposting?

Save IQ, the replicability crisis is in psychology and most social sciences has not been addressed.

Checked. The audacity of these kikes…

You Zig Forums niggers just can't help but spam your worthless garbage, can you? None of this has anything to do with your abrahamic kike religion not being followed as much.

And the word pharmaceuticals finds no results?

EMJ has a declared bias, but he offers excellent cultural diagnostics.

I'm not listening to a Christfag. Give me a TL;DR or fuck off with your D&C