STOP BEING POOR

STOP BEING POOR

I am going to give you the grim reality of how to survive today for you americans and eliminate any outstanding debt/ maximize your time. Europoors could learn something from this, but your housing, transportation system, taxes etc are very different.

The housing market is bullshit and paying rent to your (((landlord))) is even more bullshit. If you left your parents home at 18 like I did you are a moron that fell for propaganda. If I could do it all over again, I would have lived with my parents to accrue enough money to outright buy realestate.

For some ideas for you.
Manage your time efficiently.
Put your earnings/spending on a spread sheet.

AVOID RENT AT ALL COST

Attached: 1b.jpg (1600x1200 187.29 KB, 480.09K)

why the fuck would I want to live my life for profit you dumb kike? I make enough to live so I can enjoy my life, not be miserable

Because you will have nothing to retire with. And your debt feeds ZOG.

If you can afford a house then sure, go ahead I definitely am not advocating against that. Renting isn't always bad though, it offers a lot of versatility and freedom. For me to own the same house I am renting right now with the same room mates who I'd be charging the same rent to I'd have to pay 2x what I pay + any repairs. I'd also have to come up with a pretty significant down payment even if it was 3.5% FHA.
Also, why the fuck are you putting 'landlords' in ((())) if you are advocating other anons to do the same thing and become landlords?

Also,

That's dumb. Why would you want to buy real estate outright when you could use a 3.5% FHA or 203k loan to lever a massive asset in relation to the down payment?
Let me rephrase so I'm not attacking you, you should use leverage (debt) rather than owning outright.

The thing is, depending on where you are in the country, the cost of purchasing a home outright is severely steep versus the amount of money you can make per year.

Let's say you're making $35,000 a year, and a decent home in a rural area costs $150,000. The amount of time sleeping in your car or living with family would be several years, and on top of that, most younger people who start out on menial service jobs aren't going to make $35,000. I started out making about $17,000 working for $11/hr ~30 hours per week. TLDR the cost of property is much more nowadays, thanks to the (((globalists))). On top of that, although you might not be paying rent/mortage, there will be other costs and bills draining your income, along with the ZOG taxes.

I would say, possibly consider an RV as the first step, as it would have enough space and amenities and be portable, which should help to serve the ultimate purpose for moving around job hunting. It would indeed be best to stay at home and save up for that outright instead of financing which feeds the kikes. Thoughts?

I do not support charging interest period. I am not encouraging you to lease your house and charge anons out the ass to pay for you.

pic related is what I am encouraging

Attached: 8-23-2018.jpg (1280x960 235.64 KB, 482.8K)

You stupid fucker, you're not going to have a country to retire in when that time comes. You'll be living in a Brazilian-style shithole by then because your leadership replaces your people while you do nothing.

Nice garden.

It would be better to retire by firing every round in your magazine, eliminating as many kikes as possible, and their minions who are wiping out the white race. I can't see any way for a cushy, comfortable retirement the way our boomer ancestors have enjoyed. Although, it's still bullshit that you are a slave to the jew system until 70 when you are almost dead to then retire.

I don't support buying a 150,000 home. maybe 150,000 is property acres depending on your states property taxes. A shitty house on good land goes further than a lavish house on shit land. Look at your states homesteading laws

but you and I both know thats not going to happen. Stop living in fantasy

The true Aryan retirement is to die fighting the enemy with your last breath, not wasting away but instead providing an example for your children and grandchildren to live by to say that "my daddy/pappy died for our people". All other deaths, even with the lifelong virtuous living ones cannot contend with the ultimate sacrifice.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (366x488, 373.27K)

generally agree except for never rent. Renting can sometimes make sense. Renting a place as nice as what you would buy is stupid, but renting a shithole so you can save money for a bigger down payment and a lower interest rate when you buy is advantageous. And having your own place means you can have a home-office which can be a money-making tool that's impossible living in your car or working out of the public library.

I especially agree that the stigma of living "in your mom's basement is a scam. Yes, if you're living at home so you can play vidya all day and not work, you lose. But research shows many successful people spent a few years "binge saving" with the 'rents before becoming financially well-established.

we haven't been that people in a long time user. I can't even get you all to fart without looking to a kike for permission…let alone challenge their deepest programming as 'lords' over you.

I think living in an RV sounds good on paper (being cheaper and mobile etc) but the issue comes with the learning curve that comes with it. It will depreciate quickly, so you might as well buy a used one. And the repairs that come along with an RV can become nearly as expensive as a house. But by all means, I think that could be a good idea to.

With what will you feed your children's mouth with? Your idea of a utopian aryan taking over the world again? Wake up from your dream.

It is a better dream than life as a slave to niggers user…which is where you are heading, it seems. Do you think this subhuman aggression towards you is going to end before you are dead?

you sound like you are fresh of the reddit bus after swallowing your first redpill
the situation is far worse than you seem to think it is
in general the advise to rent as little as possible is solid, but should be coupled with living with your family in preferable a home setup to be subdivisible in seperate living units, fully realise that the american idea of kicking your kids out at 18 is full jewish psyops to prop up rent extraction

however your suggestion of living like a hobo already excludes all decent jobs as an option
and even worse is advocating buying into property at this moment
right now we are pretty much at the top of a property bubble across most of the western world and real estate is a terrible investment going forward
for two reasons first demographics white people with theskills/jobs to afford high priced homes are decreasing while the various niggers can only afford homes through gibs
second the ongoing collapse of the pension ponzi as very clear in us municipal gov worker pension schemes, the state will tax the fuck out of realestate to keep paying the pensions of cops and high ranking civil servants, a house is completely immobile and as such will be taxed to death

we are right there it is already failing everywhere, it is a repeat of early 2008 only this time QE intervention will result in hyperinflation
if you want investment advice for small amounts of money guns and bullets is the best i can comeup with and that is not a meme answer

Attached: studies.jpg (584x491, 67.35K)

Attached: images(14).jpg (259x194, 8.08K)

long waiting list that won't give you a fast pass because you aren't a nog or a woman plus homeless shelters are private and go broke all the time because they don't have the funding

Also, if you're looking for things to invest money in that don't depreciate and not lose value (or not as much)

Land
It's finite. If you live in a state with low property taxes, I can almost guarantee your annual taxes will be dwarfed by your lands value in a decade.
Antiques
Timeless, and Priceless. Stay away from jewelry diamonds/gold.
Guns
Stay away from polymer/plastic guns for investment. Not only will it be a poor investment in a world that is becoming more and more plastic. They look like shit. however they are practical in being lightweight for hunting/combat (thats why the military is using them now) but the longevity is stunted and poor for investing

ikr? Hollywood produces utter crap anyway. I haven't been inside a theater in years.

Why bother saving for retirement when life will not be worth living in 50 years?

Loads of landlords are kikes. Not all but a disproportionate amount. I should know since a jewish company bought all of my father's properties after he died and the (((bank))) foreclosed on his properties.
Bought it for pennies on the dollar. All that time and effort wasted.

Nice guns. I hope you get a chance to use them.

yeah, stop working so hard. one day will kill the yids and have many kids. but that time is not now. don't worry about the future. step is ….
GAS THE K*KES
Got it. Fuck off.

Like I said, if I were to own the same house I live in which I share with room mates and I kept those room mates at the same rate they pay now I would have to pay double. If I didn't charge them at all I would be paying 4x as much. How do you expect anyone to actually afford that? Oh that's right your strategy is to freeload off your parents through your 30s. I'm sure that go-getter attitude will land you a really high paying job too and not just stocking shelves or some other form of menial task labor at pays just over minimum wage.

The amount of niggers on this board that know absolutely nothing about personal finance yet make threads on the subject is mind numbing.

I disagree with your analysis of the real estate market. There will probably be a small contraction due to rising interest rates but it's very unlikely it will be anywhere near the scope and scale of 2008-10. Real estate is still a good investment if you can lock down a low interest 30-year fixed rate loan and can buy a deal with instant equity, ideally a small multi family that you can rent out as well.
Stay liquid and capitalize on the downturn - if it ever comes.

THE ETERNAL BOOMER

Attached: eternalboomers.jpg (694x405, 41.39K)

fuck no. That is your goal. Do not buy now.
Yes. But once you get 50k~ easy to do in three (2 if you're trying) years living like a hobo there is only so many guns and bullets to buy.

No, it isn’t. Prove me wrong.

You are really are not understanding you are burning money each time pay rent. BUT if I make more money while renting even after paying rent just shut the fuck up. You would make even more money living in car with that same job.
BUT HOW COULD YOU DO THAT I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS
Sorry user, most people rationalize their mistakes. You sound like one of them.

The world didn't end in 2008. It's not going to end in 2020.

You're retarded once you enter a homeless they are gonna check what you have on your person by an ex-homeless and anything valuable will get stolen

Good thread OP. I'd like to add that if anons have money, then consider lending money to family at zero interest. Fuck the banks and their usury.

>Real estate is still a good investment if you can lock down a (((loan)))

no it really isn't, ask anyone in tokyo if real estate was a good investment
real estate is still driven by people, only shortly by jewish pilpul, in the west there is an ongoing demographic decline that by itself will kill the housing market, japan was ahead of the curve look at them to see it play out

if you think you are capable of acquiring a job that pay in excess of 50k while living as a hobo you need to go live in reality user

No. Live in your car. If you are flat broke fine then join a homeless shelter. You most likely are not flat broke. Live in your car.

If you're a nigger that still cares about what people think and still have this urge to appear normal. Live with a few pals and split the bills.

Uhh. I'm doing it right now. If you can't make 50k in two years while living frugal. Get a better job. Go to trade school if you have to.

That sounds risky.

You know, it is sort of unreal that we went from the strongest, most innovative, wealthiest and most beautiful nation on the planet to a nation were someone can come on an imageboard and ADVOCATE THAT WE BE HOMELESS IN OUR OWN NATION…and nobody says or does anything.

I mean there is MIND FUCKED and then there is:

MIND FUCKED

and I think you all got the latter one at the kikes hands.

Attached: He's right you know.jpg (800x598, 102.71K)

Agreed 100%. This is unfortunately the reality now.

It is, he is advocating playing in their system with their money and risking everything rather than owning your property outright and only needing to find enough money for taxes, compulsory insurances(taxes), food and clothes.

"There is no fate, but what we make."

You certainly wouldn't be paying more if you were to be the home owner. There's a reason why the homeowner is renting it out….because its more profitable dumb ass. The only way your retard price structure on rent/owning would work is if the boomer or jew that bought the house for a song and a dance 30+years ago is under charging your areas market value in rental fees. One could equate buying a home to be more pricey but as anons have clearly laid out, rent is just flushing money down the toilet. If you buy a house and pay a mortgage, at least you own the value that you put in every month vs pissing it away.

why would you tell your employer you live at your parents? You've been clearly sold on this meme that after 18 you need to move out and pay your own way. That might have been the case for boomers in a star economy, but not of generations later. Most people spend 40-60% of their income on housing alone. Think of that, what fucking point is it to work if at the end of the day you get no savings and just a few bucks to spend on alcohol to watch your latest pozzed up nigger show on netflixs just to forget how bad life is? What's your problem with living with family? Do you not love them? Speaking anecdotally, something like 70+% of my highschools graduating class has moved back into their parents for periods of time or still do even after college.

You sound like someone that has no money and lives the nigger lifestyle of present tense thinking.

Only if you rent to a European family or individual. My neighbor rented to a single mom with a rainbow coalition of brats and now he has $40,000 in repairs that he has to make out of pocket.

This is the most hilarious part about this. Think of the Amish/Mennonite, they live in a time capsule of what a quintessential americaneuropean used to live like. Living with your parents having them help you raise a family, inheriting the house/property all used to be part of our culture. (((somehow))) this has been stigmatized.

Uh, no. Renting out homes you own can be quite profitable.
Step 1: don't rent to niggers or shitskins
step 2: don't rent to liabilities like single mothers with a lot of kids(no man in her life to fix simple things and lots of kids and no man suggest bad judgment and low iq)

Anyone that spends their day working hard towards their own success, will succeed. I've been broke several times in life due to relocating my family or some dumb financial decisions, but nothing has broken me. If I had trouble finding work, then I started cold calling businesses, reaching out to friends, doing whatever it takes to generate an income. If you are creative and not afraid of hard work, there is always a path to success.
Another important key to success, make sure to build up and maintain a solid network of friends. Your friends will save your ass many times by referring you to some job or other opportunity. Always return the favor when you can. Make yourself the kind of person that will attract decent and hard working friends. Don't hang out with the turkeys if you want to fly with the eagles.

Your neighbor deserves it.

Dad was a cunt that charged me rent anyway, so living at home was unworkable. I paid over 30k in taxes last year. Only reason I haven't bought a house yet is because home prices are in a bubble.

She lied about it dumbass. I kept telling him that there was a problem but he didn't listen. I am just saying that if you don't know what the fuck you are doing (and he was a young man; he bought the house as a rental property) you can end up seriously fucked.

Move out a do one of the three things

sage for second post
He didn't listen, when I told him things were going bad because he's not wracissss like me.
He is now, since he has to work on it evenings and weekends to do the repairs and sometimes it takes all his buddies help as well. Been 6 months of evening and weekend work at this point and the place still looks trashed.

No, I like my apartment. Fuck off with your pillow-fucking NEETdom philosophy.

I too like to live in the moment but I have disciplined myself to care for the future. Fuck out of my thread with your NIGGERdom philosophy

I was considering doing this, but isn't there some legal recourse against tenets that just shit on everything? Outside of that I would also use a property management company and figure out some way to shield you from low lifes.

nigger shut the fuck up unless you have a terry davis style van or some equally large vehicle you can't live in a goddamn car unless you are a 4 foot 5 soycuck manlet. and good luck finding any vehicles that you can realistically live in for under 15-20k. or should you just man up and breathe rust particles and sleep in a leaking metal box?

Your glow is showing.

>He thinks paying rent make it his home
HAHA. YOU'RE HOMELESS AND YOU PAY A TAX FOR IT.

I feel blackpilled financially speaking I make $9 an hour (one of the regular customers say one day I will own a store) while on welfare-bux. I can't own second picture that's more the $2,000 worth of funs the government will say that's an asset

She dumped her kids into social services care (all of them, even the White girl) and ran off to live with a nigger in Detroit. That lasted until she got pregnant and he threw her out. She turned and begged the landlord to come back and live in the house she trashed, that he hasn't finished repairing yet.

;) I am just being fucking grim, but who would he go after in this scenario (her $500 security deposit, which he kept to cover the last two months of unpaid rent, didn't go far either)? Keep in mind that he wasn't wise enough to throw her fucking ass out when he discovered she lied about having kids…like he should have done.

Literally how the fuck can anyone feel comfortable taking a 30-year bet on ANY LOCATION in the USA

I honestly don't understand this. You really think that in 10 years your mostly-white neighborhood where you bought your house or rental-jew income property is STILL going to be white?

The only thing that could make sense is buying extremely cheap property in already-black neighborhoods and just being a slum lord. Even then you'll probably need riot insurance.

But the idea of locking myself in to ANYTHING for THIRTY YEARS knowing what I know about the world seems absurd. I definitely will not be owning property that isn't in fucking Montana or something. I have a "high status" job and I'll just be renting until I've made enough to leave society.

I am not entering what is essentially the demographics market. It's a bubble via boomers.

This is a REAL PROBLEM FOR HUMANITY…that and the unconstitutional and private bank institution called the IRS.

Ask yourself, how much time do you spend in your apartment? If you're working full time its a lot less than you think. Also. Living in a 15k vehicle (buy used) is not bad. You save money and it encourages you to not be a shut-in loser that cries on Zig Forums each time someone reveals to them the mistakes they are making in their life.

Save for trade school.

My ancestors never had a loan. My grandfather spent his time building his own hut and then adding onto it until it was big enough to accomodate a woman. He then shopped for a good woman and found my grandmother, they were a fantastic team. When they got married he kept adding onto the house room after room to accomodate the needs of a growing family. By the time they were elderly the house was pretty large and comfortable. But he did it piece by piece…and they had to live a simple life while they made their own way. This is how all my ancestors lived and made their way here in the USA. This is what everyone did…I have the records of it because they wrote it all down and explained how they lived.

Well like you said, it was a bad decision on the landlords part. You still haven't outlined why renting is a bad way to make a profit. It's like any other endeavor, know what your getting yourself into or you'll lose money. Like i said in another post, don't rent to niggers or shitskins or liability cases. Thats a big hurdle to overcome for most but in the rental world is lesson #1 the real world teaches you. Other ways to make the investment more profitable is to know how to fix things yourself. It does cost money when the washing machine or furnace break, fixing them yourself vs paying a handyman will save a lot.

This is a great story.

Did they also repel an invasion of millions of brown people incensed with hatred toward them? Unfortunately this will be the fate of the current era's independent family.

I did electrical school and A/c for two years, every time I try there always seems to be a roadblock

Get a box truck and convert it into a mobile home. It's cheap, and stealth. You can park them anywhere with out police hassle since they wont know it's your home.

They were Rangers who specialized in killing invaders to our nation…it never would have occurred to him to even ask twice about killing an invader to our national territory. Certainly asking 'the government' would have been a laughable and hilarious suggestion. They were Law unto their own state and Law unto their own people.

forgot my pic

Attached: f880bf9b96_640.jpg (640x480, 90.66K)

They killed millions? Impressive.

There's only one way to leave this ship.

Attached: Shuaiby.gif (1172x624, 2.49M)

I am not saying it is bad, I am saying that you have to operate it as a professional endeavor. NO FEEFEES INVOLVED. The unit needs to be inspected every month, routinely. If the contract is broken in any way, the tenets need to be thrown out. Don't rent to subhumans.

There are hundreds of little rules that need to be ironclad and contracted between the landlord and tenet. I just think if you aren't willing to act like a landlord you don't have any business being one and you better know every fucking little niggly rule and weirdness before you jump in and start the process. You are responsible for so many things (in certain states you are responsible for bedbugs that your tenets bring in PLUS any that spread to your neighbors if you don't fumigate in time)…it is a fucking hassle and you better not let anyone catching you 'discriminating' against subhumans, even though they are extremely costly tenets, because that is a lawsuit.

I'd be looking for work that pays no less than $25 hour to start. Plenty of construction work out there, even for ex-cons. Again, your network of friends is invaluable.

While you should always be generating income somehow, it is important to look ahead and find a job or other opportunity where you can gradually increase your pay. You also have to learn how to negotiate, because your employer will try to pay you as little as possible. Sometimes you have to relocate to make this happen, other times you have to make your own business and develop your own clients. Always be on the look out for opportunities. Always make work on making yourself more valuable by honing your skills, learning new skills, learning how to get along with anyone no matter how stupid they are or how much they piss you off.

*Always work on making yourself…

hardy har…if we killed a couple hundred the subhumans might have a different idea about crossing our border (actually it would be war since the invasion has already happened and we would simply be closing the barn door after the [subhuman] horse was already in)

WTF did you think they just didn't want to cross it back then to parasite off us? No, they were scared shitless of people like my ancestors. They crossed it and were strung up and murdered for invading our nation and violating our sovereign territory.

Obviously shitskins have long coveted the first world, and were shut out in previous generations because people actually took their role in society and history seriously.

But we simply don't live in a serious era any more. So I won't exactly be moved by any romantic stories of a bygone time. We live in a falling empire, and nature is cruel. There doesn't "have to be" a solution to this problem or a happy ending to the story. We could very well simply be doomed.

You can fight off dozens of invading shit skins. Maybe even hundreds. But the simple fact is THEY will have the force of law. They will have sovereignty. There is no defending yourself against an entire race of people, with all the power of a (depreciating) US military and essentially zero organization on the part of your race and people.

We're not in the 1800s frontier.

>(((debt)))

One thing I learned here is that kikes have no shame about bankruptcy, so I shouldn't either.

Hyperinflation is coming.

When SHTF it doesn't give you time to get ready.
Sort that racking out. (see fagsoft pic related for ideas)
Have a hidden compartment (pic related) with one locked and loaded in case you're forced to open it while unarmed and at gunpoint.

Mount the pistol and mags on the vest too, so once you've dropped it over your head and grabbed a rifle you've got primary & secondary ready to go in under 5seconds.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (508x612 4.43 MB, 475.51K)

Don't be ridiculous. We have everything we could ever want to fight them and utterly triumph over them forever, just like we always have, there is literally nothing stopping us at all. There is only ONE THING LACKING and that is YOUR WILL TO DO IT.

Mags should be unloaded. Wears the spring out. Besides, you don't need 10+mags loaded until the war kicks off. Then year, have everything you got loaded and racked. Having some guns hidden throughout the house is a good idea for now since nigs are always close.

The only people I've seen retire, that weren't poor, were "greatest generation" that spent 21 years in the military, got out, got another job, then retired from their second job, and had two retirement accounts coming in.
Most boomers either kept working past retirement or retired and lived like a pauper.

I'm not sure where all these boomers are, that I see pics of here, going on Hawaii vacations, smiling while they gamble at Vegas, etc.
Most of them are bent in pain, with outrageous medical bills, living in shitty retirement homes, or in small houses in cheap neighborhoods, because they can't possibly afford the taxes on the house they lived in while employed. Some of them are reduced to living with their kids.

There's never been any "golden years" for the majority of people. It's a hellish life of pain while you're creeping slowly towards being an invalid, just waiting for that last, massive chest pain to finally end it all, or that last flu virus to fill your lungs with fluid and drown you.

And for those that love this idea, remember…this is your future.

Attached: MidnightWolf.jpg (800x450, 87.73K)

then yeah, have everything*

Or take the capitol and the exchange, if you're not afraid to die like a pussy material pride-ridden chad.

Keep one loaded, rotate the rounds to another mag every few weeks.

Absolute bullshit. What wears the spring out is loading and unloading. Use. You can leave a mag loaded for years and it'll be no different.

He's a noguns internet warrior, don't listen to him.

We need to meme the Boomer War into reality.

"Common fat fucks, die with some pride and don't make your fucking ancestors ashamed of your lard assed nigger like money grovelling behavior. At least do SOMETHING for your bloodline before you die because a nigger nurse is too busy laughing at you and won't respond to your call button fast enough."

kek

Attached: aged warrior die with dignity.jpg (700x884, 141.62K)

Tell the cartel member putting your family into the dry wall cavity that you would have defended your family but thought it would wear the mag spring out, so didn't bother. It will be joke to lighten the seriousness of the situation.
If nigs are able make it inside your home, you've already fucked up.

When whole economic system is designed around enslaving you
Pipe dream
You will be poor your entire life and you will die poor and because of powerty.

You are the undercaste.

Isn't that what you're supposed to do? You raise a big ol family, make sure they have everything they need, then when you're at death's door you let them take care of you.

Attached: $8000 outfit.jpg (500x750, 49.78K)

yep atleast u got a iphone fam, hey did u watch aquaman on netflix yet?

Remember, most people that became successful, cheated the government and did unsavory things, at first. Hey, you do what you have to do.
How many "respectable" families had a crook in their history, that made all the seed money? The Kennedy clan owes their millions to Joe Kennedy, who smuggled booze in prohibition, the equivalent of being a drug smuggler.

If you buy funs privately, just don't tell the government you have them. Private sales have no paper trail.

Attached: Vietnam3.jpg (720x666, 110.58K)

what the hell are you yapping you dumb neet?
how the hell are those kids going to get laid?
it's literally one of the biggest red flags to twats, and rightfully so.
pick one

no

i'm in employed, hbu
muh dik

so much for muh-volk.

If all the Men in the NorthWest moved to the South with the sole intention of driving the Africans back to Africa or Mexico or Caribbeans or some other jungle, it could work. m

Like the NorthWest Organizes and says if the New Union flag is raised (the Confederate battle flag with St. George's Cross added) and the South revolts, like we came to Cliven Bundy shall we come to our brothers loyal and faithful to our trust..

Attached: Confederate_Union_Jack.png (1000x632, 36.82K)

Used to be.
But most parents feel rotten about burdening their children, especially in this day and age, with things getting harder and harder, and raising a family being already burdensome. who needs an old fart around, getting in the way, invading what little privacy you have left?