Generation Zyklon

Bentley Phillips
Bentley Phillips

Let's talk a little about the Zoomers and their generation, and what they'll possibly be like as they come of age, since the oldest of them are just graduating highschool. I believe there is more raw potential here in this group than of any of the generations to pass since 1945. As they get older, and as the world situation continues to slide downhill, I have no doubt they will be as disruptive and world changing as the boomers were in the late 60s, albeit they will be shoving the world in the polar opposite direction their predecessors did.

Millennials were the last generation to grow up in 'good times' up until 2008, videogames, plenty, the potential of opportunity in the future. They got fucked, housing market crash drives millions of boomers back to work and they quickly sideline millennials in the hiring process, only industry that the millennials can really occupy and get employed in are all these faggot leftist social media and alt-journalism websites like Vice, Buzzfeed etc.
<Zoomers grow up watching their millennial siblings drink the kool-aid of college education and then proceed to cripple themselves permanently with hundreds of thousands of dollars of debt and a degree that means nothing. Grow up being told that there's going to be no jobs, and nothing to move into and with full knowledge that 'higher education' is a giant scam. They're quickly becoming forced to take up self-employment and looking for opportunities on the mere fringes of the economic world.

Millennials become politically conscious at the time of the Obama election and re-election, and it divides them into two rough camps. Those who benefited from the system, the ultra-leftist media tech types, and are now dependent on it for ideological and employment reasons and therefore, the most rabid, hysteria-prone defenders of it. The other camp are those who didn't benefit from the system and had no interest/compatibility with the social media industry and were left out in the cold for it, they gravitated around the Ron Paul campaign hoping that the old man would break up enough of the deadlock to where they could finally thrive and everyone could fuck off and mind their own business. That failed, and those that didn't move on from that era in thought form the core of the basic bitch 'dissident right' political speakers today, and those who became disillusioned enough to go down the rabbit hole of radicalization and wind up here.
<Zoomers become politically conscious at the time of the Trump presidential campaign, where the media absolutley goes insane and the mask starts to slip big time, their immediate predecessor generation (who they take their cues from by and large) now splits into two warring camps of stuck-up, insufferable leftist cunts out to monitor and police everything you do vs far right shitposters spamming hentai at American senators and holocaust images at heeb journalists on twitter and watching the world lose it's shit over it. It's easy to see which camp any kid now with a sense of independence and autonomy will gravitate towards. They have no intrinsic respect for the sacred cows of the Obama era because they have zero ties and dependency on them and will likely be driven away even more by the heavy-handed measures being used to bring them inline with the system's groupthink. And when they become pissed off and go on the racist parts of the internet for validation or whatever reason, they don't find the garbage that we were forced to sift through, they tap right into collective progress, experience and info that we've accumulated over the years already. They skip all the bullshit and go right to the point we are now.

Attached: a834b727df187d6321e23f151023d63ee5dc57fc059ce3c4040d4e300a998770.jpg (21.22 KB, 612x286)

All urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com

Grayson Allen
Grayson Allen

Millennials grew up in the immediate aftermath of the 9/11 attacks and wars that followed, and it's colored their perceptions regrading the security state and their concept of threats and who their enemy is. In the socmedia leftist mind, they expect that the state protects and will continue to protect them, them meaning the current, ongoing paradigm where they benefit and the system itself, and therefore, all threats against that system are basically equated with terrorism since they threaten to spoil the circumstances they enjoy and consider entitled to. Ron Paulite basic bitch conservatives fell for the radical islam meme and believe it's 'ideology' that's the boogeyman threatening their world, and so long as all the peoples of the world pursue some sort of watered-down liberalized set of whatever their current beliefs are, it's all good man. Those who were radicalized have long ago come around to the truth that it's the racial aliens and the traitors in power that enable them who are bringing things to the point of collapse and threatening their civilization.
<Zoomers knew neither the pre 9/11 world nor the Bush-era paranoia, their experience with terrorism and security threats is twofold; one they have the sporadic, random ISIS attacks that feel a lot more personal and threatening, ISIS will simply attack any large gathering of whites for mass casualties whereas Al Qaeda targeted symbols of power of the west, which is a more abstract thing to identify with than a bunch of people being massacred for going to a concert, and the perpetrators are not foreign infiltrators from training camps in Afghanistan, they're the same brain dead shitskins they go to school with. The second major security threat that's only starting to emerge are mass protests by almost solely whites (Gilets Jaunes, Chemnitz etc) that are starting to turn into the greatest riots in decades if left unchecked. When the Zoomer starts trying to map out who's against who, he's going to see the shitskins against him waiting to bayonet him to death and gangrape his sister on top of his corpse immediately, and then as his racial consciousness starts awakening, he's going to see what is his tribe, his people going against the state in physically confrontational way and then getting beaten by the state for it.

OP pic is that of a gang of middle-school Finnish Zoomers who decided it would be fun to start a gang called 'The Nazis' since the brown kids had a gang, and they run around dressing like 90s skinheads, sieg heiling, shouting RACE WAR in school and fighting with the shitskin brats, which they like to film and upload the results of. A generation is coming up that gives zero fucks about the taboos and norms of the culture that preceded it, totally distrustful and detached from the system and will begin to see themselves in active conflict with both the state and the shitskins they're being swamped with at school and in their neighborhoods.

So this year, and in the ones following it, expect us to get a big upsurge in radicalized zoomers coming into the fold, giving zero fucks about 'white civil rights' and other cuck PR nonsense and wanting to sign up for the nearest group of Einsatzgruppen.

Attached: 500x500.jpg (34.84 KB, 429x500)

Levi Torres
Levi Torres

Another "muh based Gen Z" meme thread. Do you kikes ever fuck off? No one is buying your faggot generation warfare garbage

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

No one is buying your faggot generation warfare garbage

My zoomer militia and I will hang you, boomer.

Attached: 2e9fa4f73d72620df30e23045e1e7b6b.png (545.6 KB, 1034x579)

Ian Turner
Ian Turner

Us millennials started the whole "Hitler did nothing wrong" shit you faggot kike, go back to cuckchan you jew rat

Carson Perry
Carson Perry

Thank you for shilling. Good job.
no one is buying your faggot generation warfare garbage

also

millennials started the whole "Hitler did nothing wrong

Oliver Stewart
Oliver Stewart

le boomer le zoomer
these completely nonexistent abstractions made up by (((sociologists))), which no credible institution or field of study acknowledge, are the basis of my insular collectivist worldview

Attached: 79af6b5232c05c91b9fced7ffe72cc498550808cbcad31dc8f25e48bf3cb89e8.jpg (70.05 KB, 1192x333)

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

<zoomers
Get out, reddit.

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

Yeah and if you actually read the post you fuck I specify that the zoomers are going to gravitate to the far-right Millennial radicals that started their journey during the Ron Paul days and wound up here and all the reasons why.

David Morris
David Morris

reporting the FBI to itself
What the fuck are you doing.

John Taylor
John Taylor

Whenever I see posts like that I wonder what kind of caved in head retard comes here, knows about the system, and then somehow thinks the FBI is good for anything but oppressing the American public.

Jason Morgan
Jason Morgan

It's called irony, you fucking dunce.

Sebastian King
Sebastian King

makes sense. its always whites attacking whites. story of the world.

Luis Ramirez
Luis Ramirez

One can never tell in this shithole. I've seen "anons" adovate and/or report to the fedniggers in seriousness.

Sebastian Lewis
Sebastian Lewis

Oh, you mean like those BASED DRUMPF WILL MAKE THE FBI INVESTIGATE ITSELF threads, with Comey supposedly getting executed and Hillary being forced to ride a million nigger dicks xD #WINNING?

Wyatt Martinez
Wyatt Martinez

When the Zoomer starts trying to map out who's against who, he's going to see the shitskins against him waiting to bayonet him to death and gangrape his sister on top of his corpse immediately, and then as his racial consciousness starts awakening, he's going to see what is his tribe, his people going against the state in physically confrontational way and then getting beaten by the state for it.

tl;dr in the coming war your skin color is your uniform.

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

Exactly. I caught a couple bans during the kamphy days from posts critical of that narrative. Thanks Cadre. Not that things are any better now.

Henry James
Henry James

Millennials were the last generation to grow up in 'good times' up until 2008,
I've said this before I'm in my late 20s and was completely unaffected by the 08 "collapse" I have talked to people who don't even know it happened. I swear fags just want act like they lived threw the second Great Depression or something.

Attached: 1422202250939.jpg (86.07 KB, 1280x720)

Bentley Jones
Bentley Jones

No one is ever effected by recessions except kikes. The general public barely ever feels the effects unlike in the Great Depression

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

here's gen z for you
Youtube nazis
Transexuals
Anyone in between gets beaten to death for being a cuckold or something
all in all, not too shabby.

Lucas Nelson
Lucas Nelson

Depends on if one is foolish enough to play the stock market. My middle class parents lost half their retirement.

Matthew Myers
Matthew Myers

Y'all niggers are boiling frogs, don't even know things can be good, don't think your body should function.

In a normal society, think this shit would be permitted? It's not the mentally ill who are mentally ill, but those who are "normal" in the face of abnormality.

Noah Adams
Noah Adams

Not much will change because the Gen Xrs and Boomers will still run the government and major institutions.

Angel Rodriguez
Angel Rodriguez

I guess that's why its given so much cultural attention yet I don't even have single personal anecdote of how it changed the culture.

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

Hey you fuck off criticizing x-ers, motherfucker!

Ryan Gray
Ryan Gray

Not directly, but in numerous little ways. The crash fucked all the stupid boomers who bought into the stock market and ensured that they would continue fucking working for another decade, and continue to occupy spots they were overqualified for and permanently keep younger people out of them.

Think of every shithead boomer you still see working a middle or decently paying lower level job and all the millennials that are 25 years old now and have never been able to get anything but part time highschooler work basically.

It didn't rip anything away from Millennials but it ensured they wouldn't be able to amass much worth ripping away for the next decade.

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

I am an Xer dipshit. Just saying many Xrs adopted the same muh holocaust ideals as their parents. Most of our generation came of age before pol.

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

Other than year, is anything about zoomers known to be statistically salient from other groups, or is this all speculation? You know, other than how the most common demographic in the age group is now East Asian.

Attached: Z5c1kHm.mp4 (3.92 MB, 854x480)

Hudson Scott
Hudson Scott

My dream is to be lynched by Gen Z for not being conservative enough.

Jayden Lopez
Jayden Lopez

all the millennials that are 25 years old now and have never been able to get anything but part time highschooler work basically
I'm hardly wealth or an elitist but the only people I know who have had troubles with employment like that were a few people who got meme degrees or nothing at all post high school. I'm not even talking just strictly uni, no certs or training or anything just went right to being a neet or to retail. I have nothing to back it up but I would say H1B is the main thing keeping whites under 30 from good pay.

Generation theory is the ultimate armchair sociology

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

It's all speculation and signal feedback from msm screeching about non-existent nazis.

These people are falling for the evil scary nazi propaganda but in the wrong direction, it's still just propaganda.

Grayson Hernandez
Grayson Hernandez

as a gen z fag myself, i wouldn't say the whole lot of us are Zig Forums-tier. a more accurate description is that we're the most polarized and radical politically, the gap between ideologies is getting exponentially bigger with each generation and we are just the latest version. bear in mind there's ever increasing numbers of niggers, pakis and whatnot (uk) talk of race is certainly becoming more acceptable within whites (slowly but surely) because demographic shifts and their toll are now becoming visible. there's a thousand reasons why we're more radical too, i'd say effortless access to media and being raised by it until now gives unlimited resources. this is turning into rambling but you get the idea

Attached: dd97047ee67e642c8841662f5588454d6179cf6f75a1bbedaffd0a1ad8c04d2d.jpg (12.94 KB, 160x229)

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

this.

i was poor and i was never affected. just another day really.

Chase Gomez
Chase Gomez

true

Jason Sanchez
Jason Sanchez

tbh I'm not even sure what qualifies for gen z. I was born in 96 but I don't see any difference in "gen z" or late millenials

Henry Carter
Henry Carter

Do you know how to program a digital watch?

Blake Lee
Blake Lee

And, also, checked.

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

do you know how to read a sun dial?
do you know how to read a clock?
do you know how to set your watch?
do you know how to program a digital watch?
do you know how you use a smart watch?
I like this metric

Jordan Scott
Jordan Scott

The crash fucked all the stupid boomers who bought into the stock market
It really didn't, though. The DOW had completely recovered by 2013, and has made significant gains since.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (16.49 KB, 303x273)

Michael Lopez
Michael Lopez

Yes but it's been 8 years since I used one. Watches are very homo.

Attached: 1500759421.jpg (71.73 KB, 688x489)

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

Yep.

Alexander Reed
Alexander Reed

Millennial it is.

Jace Robinson
Jace Robinson

Depends who you ask, seems like the millennial cutoff has been moved back to 94/95

Attached: Generations-wide-table1-250h-500w.png (69.33 KB, 500x250)

Michael Anderson
Michael Anderson

Gen Z likes watches, if it matters. I'm not sure if they bother to read them, though.

Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell

Gen alpha
Already?

Attached: 1442101009262.png (10.54 KB, 211x246)

Gabriel Perry
Gabriel Perry

I think it's more a general lack of ambition coupled with difficulties particular to certain areas of the country. Anecdotally, I'm a millennial high school dropout in Appalachia. Now I'm in, shall we say, a high level position in an aerospace company. Due to hard work, a little luck, and the generally less fucked culture of the South.

Kevin Nelson
Kevin Nelson

Well I can't think of anything that comes after Z. They can't give them unique names anymore because they want to talk about the generation before they are even born so I guess they just had to switch over to Greek

Zachary Stewart
Zachary Stewart

Xennials
WTF? I've never heard that word before.

Ryan Evans
Ryan Evans

Too bad we have Gen beta after them.

Liam Davis
Liam Davis

The problem with Zoomers is they grew up since birth in an abjectly post-modernist world that taught them everything is relative and truth doesn't really exist. Their worldview is one where everything is relative and truth does not exist. It's wholly nihilistic. Such a group of people will not grow up to be redpilled NatSocs. That would be utterly anti-antithetical to their worldview. The best you will get is what they are renowned for: rootless and ironic meme humour. You're looking at the world and believing that because they are growing up in neolib clown world that they will grow to hate it. But unlike you, this world is all they know and they think it's real. They don't even remember a time where trannies and niggers weren't an every day thing.

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

antithetical*

Brody Price
Brody Price

Zoomers is they grew up since birth in an abjectly post-modernist world that taught them everything is relative and truth doesn't really exist.
And this is some how different from the boomers and everyone else born after 1945?

Luke Ross
Luke Ross

Gen Z didn't even grow up in the majority white, pre-social media, pre-smart phone days. They are the most narcissistic, culture-less, vapid materialists the world has ever known. Most zoomers are MAGAtarts, not natsocs, and they are only doing so to be "le epic BASED trolls xD." Look at the fucking music they find acceptable, look at the movies and TV they watch.bbFuck gen Z.

Asher Adams
Asher Adams

Zoomers got stuffed and are getting stuffed than anyone prior. Normal by definition for them is abject multiculti, rootlessness, nigger music everywhere, and gay and tranny indoctrination classes in school. And they aren't given the tools to question any of it.

Hunter Kelly
Hunter Kelly

Sauce on shitskin beating vids?

Eli Reed
Eli Reed

Which ones are zoomers? Gen Z? Or Gen X? Or Millennials who are old-fashioned?

Elijah Collins
Elijah Collins

All truth. Zoomers are undebatedly the worst fucking generation. They can never, will never, and should never be saved. If anything those little shits deserve to be raped, beaten and killed for fucking ruining everything further. God I wish school shootings happened more often. There is literally no hope for the future, let it all fucking burn.

Adam Brown
Adam Brown

And they aren't given the tools to question any of it.
I'm pretty sure you are talking about boomers again. Gen Z was raised with ubiquitous internet boomers/gen X were raised by the TV.

Christopher Kelly
Christopher Kelly

being this retarded

Jordan Richardson
Jordan Richardson

Believe it or not the free flow of information on the internet has been the single biggest thorn in the side of the jews in modern history. The holocaust isn't even a blip on the radar in comparison even if it did happen.

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

I'm not sure but I'm using it as a cover-all for Z and millennials (are those the same thing? I don't care tbh).

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

I think it's more a general lack of ambition
That is definitely an issue, no reason to even get an entery level job when you can make more from SSI and EBT not reason to fear ever losing your income, if Trump won't take it away what politician would.

Yeah information has never been more readily available. Try talking to someone who doesn't know how to use a PC its like talking to a brick wall.

Nathaniel Cox
Nathaniel Cox

'm pretty sure you are talking about boomers again. Gen Z was raised with ubiquitous internet boomers
You're missing the point. Having red pilled info doesn't automatically red pill you. You have to go against all your programming and force it but hardly anyone does that which is why the majority of people who use the net are leftists. And the Zoomer worldview is absolutely leftist. The kind who are so leftwing that they think Jordan Peterson is rightwing when he's actually a globalist and a socialist.

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

More people get redpilled by fire than you will ever understand. We are going to be standing shoulder to shoulder with assholes that up until a month or two before were total braindead diversity bots.
Quislings are going to be more common than through and through natsocs, and quislings have a history of becoming the most fervent believers. Nothing makes loyalty like believing you woke up from a lie.

Jeremiah Johnson
Jeremiah Johnson

dodging the point this hard
Zoomers are leftist cucks. We are the world's last conservatives. End of story.

Austin Diaz
Austin Diaz

The holocaust isn't even a blip on the radar in comparison even if it did happen
Exactly most zoomys haven't even seen Schindler's List. It would of been a lot smarter strategy for the kikes to upload it to Youtube and have google work some trending voodoo rather than re-screen it in theaters like they are doing, but I guess they can't help but shekal grab.

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

Okay, you're going into rhetoric territory and away from dialectic.

Maybe. But stats still show the majority of people are still blue pilled. So even though reality is burning some back to consciousness, it isn't burning all of them back. Look no further than your last census results.

Matthew Gonzalez
Matthew Gonzalez

most of us millennials, at least the ones that visit this board obviously took the red pill. we were the first generation to even have the term red pill. We are the ones who were told everyone is equal and forced to behave as such. we were the ones who believed this bullshit and than had to find out the hard way that feminism and civil rights etc is all bullshit.I grew up around fags and blacks and stuck up white folks and was taught we are all the same. it was only after years of observation and getting fucked over in every aspect of society that the redpill was forced down my throat. i didnt have anyone to guide me. sure some of our elders were red pilled but not many. some of us might have been lucky enough to grow up with based parents or live in a nice white neighborhood where we didnt get to see the realities, but most of those white folks are not very red pilled. they are the liberal millennials that everyone hates even me. As far as the so called "good times" yeah sure maybe some grew up in good times but most of us didnt. even before 08 things were rough but SHTF in 2018 and went downhill after. we all know that. hell almost everybody i knew lost their houses or jobs or vehicles or business or basically anything they were working on paying off. on top of that i was in the midwest that got hit by a record breaking flood which devastated my city even more. and on top of that they bussed in tons of niggers into our city from fucking chicago which made finding work harder because everyone was handing out affirmative action jobs to the black bitches. ive been around zoomers, they are just like us millennials. half of them are slowly being red pilled, while the other half are turning into the future sjw "das racciss" retards. I was in denver for awhile and you wont believe how many white bitches literally jump all over niggers and spics. not even good looking guys, some of the ugliest motherfuckers out there will pull ten times as many white bitches as you or i ever could. its fucking insane. so overall i think the zoomers are about the same as us millennials, but obviously the ones who are slowly being redpilled are being suppressed while the faggots and race mixers and feminist you go girl waste your life on 8 years of college are being encouraged. Not to mention us millennials got fucked in the ass when it came to the job market and everything else economic wise. unless you were lucky enough to have a family business you could walk into and start working for daddy. Its hard to even get into the trades for the rest of us though. noone wants to teach anybody anything. they all want apprentices who already know what the fuck their doing. most of gen z are still eating the "college degree" meme, half of them that ive worked around or talked to dont even know what they are going for, they are just in college and say ill figure it out meanwhile they are going into massive debt. ive only met a couple that even do any type of manual labor. even the jocks dont do that shit most of the time.I think us millennials have alot of power if we are willing to take the time to guide some of the smarter and braver gen z towards the truth. they would appreciate it, if they can accept it.

Attached: 1490709439772.png (566.43 KB, 1199x1080)

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

Zoomers are leftist cucks. We are the world's last conservatives. End of story.
Sadly this seems to be the case, though not entirely but enough to blackpill you.

Lincoln Nguyen
Lincoln Nguyen

when SHTF in 2008*

Levi Roberts
Levi Roberts

It should be enough to blackpill you. Non-Marxist thought is dead.

Exactly why we shouldn't even bother. Zoomers are no different from millenials and that's a fact. Nothing will change for the better. The future belongs to (((them))).

Maybe. But stats still show the majority of people are still blue pilled. So even though reality is burning some back to consciousness, it isn't burning all of them back. Look no further than your last census results.
Hopefags/optimismfags hate reading objective facts and numbers when it hurts their agenda.

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

Oh yeah no doubt the zyklon generation is being blown out of proportion but they are laughing at the right memes and parroting the right phrases even if it is totally ironically for the moment.
I think they will grow into it eventually not unlike so many of the stories we read about people's personal redpill journeys here.
We are over represented in the media as a scare tactic and that will attract all the edgy teens that want to meme edgily for the sake of being edgy, most of them will grow out of it but some of will just get edgier and end up in the future equivalent of image boards

Zachary King
Zachary King

Hopefags/optimismfags
Ashes and elbows 😉

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

Gen Z didn't even grow up in the majority white, pre-social media, pre-smart phone days.
You don't have to rub it in.
The first time I stepped foot in an almost entirely white area it felt so alien yet so comforting at the same time.
You guys had no idea how good you had it, did you?
This is also quite true sadly. Having the information and storing it in your brain doesn't mean you truly know something. It's like seeing tits or watching a nigger nog around; you can look at it, but you don't truly see it until it's in front of you.
(checked)
Nothing makes loyalty like believing you woke up from a lie
My sister recently become woke on the Jews, and she's done nothing but curse them for the past month or so.
She's so fervently loyal to what I have to say because I introduced her to the true nature of Jews, that I have to be careful that I don't say anything stupid for her to take as fact.
Things are totally fucked right now, but the situation isn't as hopeless as they seem.
Different guy.

Attached: We-have-WORK-to-do.png (534.49 KB, 1000x1446)

Christopher Perry
Christopher Perry

You guys had no idea how good you had it, did you?
No, we really didn't :(

Julian Green
Julian Green

Be careful with your sister, this is an absurdly delicate time, many turn to degeneracy to cope.

Anthony Murphy
Anthony Murphy

I'm pretty sure there are only a hand full of people here that grew up in white neighborhoods

Jayden Murphy
Jayden Murphy

Oh yeah no doubt the zyklon generation is being blown out of proportion but they are laughing at the right memes and parroting the right phrases even if it is totally ironically for the moment.

I think they will grow into it eventually not unlike so many of the stories we read about people's personal redpill journeys here.

We are over represented in the media as a scare tactic and that will attract all the edgy teens that want to meme edgily for the sake of being edgy, most of them will grow out of it but some of will just get edgier and end up in the future equivalent of image boards
I'm going to uni at the moment and know lots of Marxists and libs. Most know Zig Forums memes and indulge in them ironically especially merchant ones. But if you ever dared to be non-ironic, you'd get swarmed alive.

Joseph Young
Joseph Young

test

Lincoln Fisher
Lincoln Fisher

I bet a few of them are only doing it ironically so they can't be swarmed for being serious.

Dylan White
Dylan White

Am I channeling something?

Luke Watson
Luke Watson

Nah, I've tested all of them. All lefties. I studied a lot of philosophy so I can go in for red pilling then just turn everything into a giant convoluted metaphysical argument if it starts getting hot. They don't know how to approach it. I get away with it by LARPing as Socrates and by never apologising.

Lucas Torres
Lucas Torres

larping as Diogenes is a little more effective with these types.

Robert Rodriguez
Robert Rodriguez

and to be fair if they are smart they wouldn't let slip their status on a college campus even if you show yours first.

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

Not a wrong assumption. Iirc most posters here and on image boards in general are cobbled up in metro areas. I'm basing this off absolutely nothing but the fact that a weirdly large chunk of posters are from NJ.
Which major are you in? The most cucked ones outside the obvious are usually CS related.
She's a straight edge, pretty much the kind of girl /r9k/ and /v/ types like to pretend aren't real.

Attached: Fact.png (759.56 KB, 1014x849)

Asher Hughes
Asher Hughes

I live in Oz. Unis here are street up Marxist training camps. Socialist rallies every week. Totally normal.

Xavier Carter
Xavier Carter

An Chem

Jason Powell
Jason Powell

What the fuck are you doing lad?

Nicholas Perez
Nicholas Perez

zoomers are love, zoomers are life. I believe that this community as a whole is like pyramid right now. Each generation has taught an increasingly larger generation of people, who then taught even more people (I think a lot of us are on layer 2 here, the ancient fags still dwell here and there though), zoomers are on layer 5 most likely. So I have been thinking, maybe we have to shift a focus to reach them better. If these zoomers are willing to learn what is wrong and how to fix it, we must provide them with better materials. And we also have to protect them better. The zoomers were not inoculated as we were against shills, because the shills grew in ferocity as we grew in detecting them. Such ferociousness and more refined shills, may not really affect us, but they sure do the zoomers. The black pilled crap on halfcuck. The tranny enabling discords that spam. Lefty pol is a cancer upon our community.

I mean it is nice that we often mix everywhere, when we get bored and thus help to even the odds. But I just wonder if we cannot do more, cant teach these youngsters about the miracles of shill detection. For example, the first few posts in this thread most likely look like shills. Same demoralization attempts, with new words, just as usual. But a zoomer may not know.

Nolan Adams
Nolan Adams

pls be k-kind…

Attached: e9f90d56a7729e936ddd899f2018e8244fb21e50r1-512-466v2-00.jpg (29.18 KB, 512x466)

Nicholas Bennett
Nicholas Bennett

I have to know what you are majoring in before I decide to glass you or not.

Brandon Johnson
Brandon Johnson

NJfag
I will break my empire state sized foot in your ass, you garden of stank ass state fuck.

Attached: 1544993077035.jpg (30.18 KB, 509x371)

Bentley King
Bentley King

missed You're on thin ice

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

Well shit, I got nothing on chembros other than that they might be Pharmaniggers later on.
Please, don't give /leftypol/ undo credit. They couldn't organize a proper meme campaign if their lives depended on it. There's a reason the phrase "The left can't meme" is a thing.
I still lose my shit laughing at this picture.

Attached: When-leftypol-memes.jpg (39.95 KB, 600x448)

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

I am just saying that we have something to defend now. Its good that we are helping pewpewdie, and other zoomer retards for that reason. But the lack of statistics is a boon on one side, and a problem on another. If we knew the populations, and what kind of content could best help them, we could perhaps train them a bit better, know what and how to offer it to them. And we still have to deal with the usual kikes that shill here, its not just lefty pol obviously. The more refined, usual, shareblue kikes who always try so goddamn hard to break consensus everywhere.

Jordan Ward
Jordan Ward

You can inflict no real damage to us you Jew York bastard. Our state's entire population is brought together by our shared hatred of the fact that we live in New Jersey. My soul will consume you. My fears and hatred will swallow you whole like the shitty corner store pizza you are.
I'm not objecting any of that. I'm just saying you shouldn't give them so much thought. The knowledge that they even exist consumes some people to the point where their posts start sounding schizophrenic.
Genuine shill posts are so obvious it hurts.

Brody Fisher
Brody Fisher

Holy shit, get a load of this blackpill faggot.

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

Gen Xrs and Boomers will still run the government and major institutions.
I don't see many GenXers in government. Local, State,and Fed all seems to be solid boomer. When the boomers do finally die out of those positions they are being replaced by millennials.
Gen X will go down as a repeat of the "Silent Generation". We where smaller then the generations before(BB) and after(M) and we didn't do or say shit.

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

all these assblasted boomers, xiggers, and soylennials kvetching about zoomers
Buncha fags.

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

I consider gen z to be anyone who doesn't remember 9/11

John Turner
John Turner

It's like two guys, calm your tits.
What was life like before 9/11?
Was it actually so different?

Cameron Mitchell
Cameron Mitchell

New jersyians
blonde person in .png

There are no blonde people in NJ. Only a few rare dirty blonde ones. Otherwise its nothing but greaseball wog manlets/spics and niggers

Luis Gutierrez
Luis Gutierrez

zoomer
Kill yourself.

David Richardson
David Richardson

Millennials grew up in the immediate aftermath of the 9/11 attacks and wars that followed, and it's colored their perceptions regrading the security state and their concept of threats and who their enemy is. In the socmedia leftist mind, they expect that the state protects and will continue to protect them, them meaning the current, ongoing paradigm where they benefit and the system itself, and therefore, all threats against that system are basically equated with terrorism since they threaten to spoil the circumstances they enjoy and consider entitled to. Ron Paulite basic bitch conservatives fell for the radical islam meme and believe it's 'ideology' that's the boogeyman threatening their world, and so long as all the peoples of the world pursue some sort of watered-down liberalized set of whatever their current beliefs are, it's all good man. Those who were radicalized have long ago come around to the truth that it's the racial aliens and the traitors in power that enable them who are bringing things to the point of collapse and threatening their civilization.

Not quite. Millennials regarded Bush/Cheney as the bad guys, not Muslims and not Israel either. That combined with our awful economic prospects, an inability to remember Soviet Russia, and idyllic childhoods which many of us have mentally regressed to, has caused a perfect storm of SJW Marxist idiocy amongst millennials. We are easily the most miseducated, politically retarded generation in history.

I don't know too much about zoomers, but I like to think they are beginning to realize the true nature of the system (consciously or subconsciously) and will react accordingly.

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

The memory of what Gen X is has already been tainted with shit like pics related.
brown homeowners
comfortable with white genocide

Attached: ST-14.04.09-NA-genPromo-genX-1.png (133.14 KB, 508x253)
Attached: generationx3.jpg (475.32 KB, 2000x1125)

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

zoomer
MDE faggots from leddit need to be banned on sight tbh.

Landon Mitchell
Landon Mitchell

Attached: Future-Looks-Bright.jpg (89.05 KB, 720x720)
Attached: The-Future-Looks-Bright.JPG (167.59 KB, 1995x1061)
Attached: Best-Hitler-Speech-ever--Holdfast.mp4 (10.94 MB, 854x480)

Mason Gonzalez
Mason Gonzalez

my soul will consume you
Are you possesed by chris christie?
Go to a buffet then a priest.

Attached: disgusting.png (329.97 KB, 668x664)

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

I remember my 13 year old nephew telling me 911 was an inside job, cracked me up that a teenager was potentially more well informed than I was at his age, and then I became extremely sobered knowing full well that people I knew who were just under my age wouldn't even dream that sort of thing even possible. I think there's a definite cut-off point for some of these things; some people have had their heads buried so far into the ground and for so many years that they completely encapsulate Bezmenovs 'demoralised' archetype. Then again, I think it depends upon what the person in question endures, for me, I first latched onto Gamer-gate when all those things were occurring. You have to think about it like this, to expose this sort of information to someone who has had all their information cherry-picked by (((media outlets))), to expose them to the truth, infallible and undeniable truth, would be like unplugging them from the matrix. Their carefully constructed, fabricated world comes crashing down around them, and they can't believe what they're seeing. Their mind doesn't want to.

I see a lot of the developments I had as a teen in my nephew to be honest, he doesn't 100% believe that the holocaust is a fabrication, but I think these things will come in time. Point is, him, and all the rest of us who wound up on this path that led us here, were drip-fed red pills. Took me about a year to actually recognize that (((coincidences))) weren't just that, but that is definitely further down the road for most people.

The other problem is, if a lot of blue pilled individuals are in fact benefiting from the current system, why would they bother to investigate it? I've noticed that a lot of people who tend to gravitate towards more leftypol ideology are ones who've lived a fairly comfortable childhood, thus they do in fact believe that the world is catered to their needs perfectly well, whereas everyone here knows, I assume, that the current state of affairs cares out of courtesy, to apply enough care to it's citizens to keep popular resentment to manageable levels. Over time, I believe that more people will begin their journey to this site, but those who have no intention of doing so, e.g. zogbots and antifa, are no better than the jew, and hurt our cause almost as much.

Matthew Morgan
Matthew Morgan

This is how academia works.
say the most retarded shit imaginable
shill it
hope it gets picked up
get tenure

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

Precision matters!!!!
Which are "zoomers", everyone?

Kayden Torres
Kayden Torres

red pill
That's just a hollywood version of plato's cave. It's not particularly groundbreaking or anything. In fact, all the questions the movie brings up ("what is real", etc.) are ones any teenager would have asked himself and his friends in the 80's and earlier. That's the basis of curiosity, an inherent human trait. But watching too much TV/movies and other brainwashing (including public schooling) has a tendency to atrophy this natural behavior.

Andrew Jones
Andrew Jones

My dream is to survive the war and have white children thank me for helping to save their race.

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

I believe there is more raw potential here in this group

Attached: retard-full-retard.jpg (10.09 KB, 251x209)

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

zommy ;)

Carson Ward
Carson Ward

Not your blog, faggot.

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

I know just look at all the high quaintly threads made after OPs being slid right now!

Attached: index.png (669.19 KB, 1473x923)

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

I was, the company which I worked for went to shit and fired everyone and a closed it's doors down, nobody was employing back in 2008 and I was forced to temporarily change my career in order to pay the bills, and I was a blue collar worker at that time before someone calls me a kike.

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

The biggest difference was the lack of fear pornography in the media. Overnight we went from being told everything was okay to suddenly having Arab dictators with suitcase nukes and anthrax missiles ready to kill us all in 20 minutes.

Jaxson Murphy
Jaxson Murphy

Overnight we went from being told everything was okay
I was only 13 but I can remember " scary militia member" meme

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

since the oldest of them are just graduating highschool
The oldest are 19 or 20, and they're already the most degenerate generation in history.

Xavier Hill
Xavier Hill

100% of zoomers will be far-right
No, a minority will. The center is certainly dying, for all age groups, not just "zoomers," but with it, the growth of degeneracy and marxism are rapidly growing as well. The problem with you morons is, you see some little faggot do something "edgy" and suddenly think "oh man, they're all just like me," while at the same time you ignore how the porn industry has exploded as Gen Z girls started turning 18 two years ago, how drug use is higher, how they're the least white generation, how they have more sexual partners, how there's more homosexuals and trannies etc. Stop acting like the most degenerate generation in history is some grand savior. They're not. They're going to be so bad they're going to collapse this civilization. Right and left are growing with all generations. That's what happens when the center dies. But only Gen Z is minority white and bloated with trannies and faggots.

Alexander Nguyen
Alexander Nguyen

When I made it it was supposed to be dirty blonde. I was too lazy to just put blonde strands in so I just made it off-yellow.
There are no non-asian buffets in New Jersey
Chrispy Creme took them all when he left in exchange for letting Dude Weed Murphy take office.
Stop acting like the most degenerate generation in history is some grand savior. They're not. They're going to be so bad they're going to collapse this civilization
Works either way for me man.

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

My brother refuse any redpills. It is easier to live in bubble. He and his gf are woke about enviroment, global warming and similar shit. Facing reality would harm their fun and plans. I give them TGSNT and Europe: Last Battle to watch. Ironicly his roastie asked about this.

They visited Paris and London. What is strange his gf at least see that it is not normal to see only niggers in Paris. I already told him about jews, ISIS, 9/11, white genocide etc. He know that jews run world but just don't care. All he can do is smile like nigger and say you can't do anything about it so why bother. Even his rich gf said it is sad how non white western Europe is. And he asked her why are these muslims there. She is that type who travel and saving planet by eating bio vegetables.

It is easier that belive that everything is fine than face facts. Also cultular programing is very strong. Lot of millenials here act like smoking weed is some kind of rebelion against system. Some NPCs just can't be redpilled.

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

Smoking weed can give one dreams of grandeur that the system is designed to obliterate, so it feelz like rebelling.

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

middle-aged soylet yells at fascist cloud

Jose Fisher
Jose Fisher

Strange from all stats on sexuality Gen Z is the most prudish staying virgins for longer than any of the last couple of generation before them.

Bentley Rogers
Bentley Rogers

Not mouth virgins, though.

Nathaniel Gonzalez
Nathaniel Gonzalez

Emotions are the real driver of human actions. The real conflict that will drive gen Z is the difference between the "never been better™" narrative and the emotional reality of their lived experience, which for many will be harsh thanks primarily to social atomisation.

Logan Roberts
Logan Roberts

Why do you think Gen Z likes watches?

Colton Lopez
Colton Lopez

To show status really, maybe some degree of old world nostalgia

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

OP pic is that of a gang of middle-school Finnish Zoomers who decided it would be fun to start a gang called 'The Nazis' since the brown kids had a gang, and they run around dressing like 90s skinheads, sieg heiling, shouting RACE WAR in school and fighting with the shitskin brats, which they like to film and upload the results of.
Someone needs to teach them the difference between Hollywood caricatures and reality. Being a bunch of petty thugs won't allow us to achieve victory.

Isaac Baker
Isaac Baker

Good read. Best analysis in the thread, so far.
I'm a Gen-Xer, so I can promise you that there were good times, user. Your timeline picks up right where the SHTF. So many good observations.
Zig Forums was an epiphany for me. Was a CivNat… now a proud NatSoc. I thought I was on my own. Now I'm beyond labels and the constant D&C tactics.

It's increasingly hard not to rant now that it's (((extremely))) obvious who runs academia, the media, central banks, owns our politicians. Fortunately, their endless greed to control everything has exposed them… Again.
No white person alive is a racist. My dead grandfathers were true racists… for good reason, I might add.
We're being lied to constantly to keep the money flowing to the 1%.

I'm old enough to remember the good times.
It was >OK to be white. Look, I'm gonna go out on a limb here… if (((they))) go back to their containment area, never return to Western countries, and not be allowed any 2-way communication with us… they get to live, that's it. Further meddling - we cut them off completely. Grow your own food. Shill each other. Count your trillions of shekels… whatever. I recommend LARPing the feeling of being white and being content, because your Volk are thriving. Not have an endless bloodlust because of penis envy or some inferiority complex. Let it go.

Final offer. Take it or leave it.

Yeah, I know parasites can't survive without a host organism. Mental hurdle. I'm trying to be fair. Like life's ever been fair.

This is a board of peace. Historically speaking, I'm being generous. My based minority opinion as a white person, in light of the ongoing culture war… is free speech. We're 16% of the world population. Stop trying to genocide us. Or else. There are still enough of us to make shit rain down on (((you))). The Yellow Vests aren't even armed protestors. Macron is a lucky son of a bitch.

Again, I'm a reformed CivNat so there is still an internal struggle to be reasonable. I'm all in, though. If some Zoomer rises in popularity to become the next Hitler, so be it. Same thing for any boomer who is willing to risk his pension. I'm fine with a leaderless movement, too. Guerilla warfare would even work.

We are dead men walking without action.

Enough is enough. I'm invoking my right to Free Speech; the Freedom of Assembly… with the sincere hope that it will preclude the Right to Bear Arms. I'm good either way, though.

I've absolutely had it with the last 3 decades. The rich have enough shekels to last them several hundred years.

I don't care. I haven't worked since I was 14 to be some degenerate asshole's wage-slave. To see my brothers poisoned and vilified. I have done nothing wrong. Neither have you.

James Garcia
James Garcia

Sounds like his girlfriend is a decent woman with a weak man. Have you tried kicking his ass and teaching him how to fight? He might just be testosterone deficient and you can stimulate testosterone production with appropriate diet and exercise regimes.

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

That movie looks to be even more jewish than I thought.
Reminder to avoid Hollywood in all its forms.

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

You underestimate the power the false flags shootings have. General consensus among even the "edgy" groups of zoomers I've seen or been in is that "you don't need a machine gun and we need more gun control." The most right wing they get is making jokes about being triggered. Even worse is some of the shit I saw in my school days. Just about everywhere I looked, there was at least one queer with a pride flag on it. Dykes and other assorted fairies did nearly everything sexual that didn't involve stripping or direct intercourse you could think of in class or the halls with each other and the teachers/administration didn't do shit since they'd be fired after the kid said they we're homophobic or a bigot. Sure, I was annoyed, almost gag thinking about it in hindsight, and most in my circle held somewhat similar thoughts on them, but not often took getting rid of them all seriously. After all, to my knowledge at the time and theirs' it wasn't all of them, propaganda and Freddie Mercury made damn sure of that.
Yet as time went on and I grew up, got more informed, the others sure didn't. Few of the people I'm still in contact with now did get informed, but if the political compass tests sent out on group chats by the more politically (((active))) kids sent out were anything to be believed, most of them are in the middle of the far left, a little lower, or, on a blue moon, a libertarian. If they were in AP, IB, engineering, or any other "smart" placement group you could almost 100% guarantee that they were the poster child of the white liberal. If not, they simply didn't care about politics. Only exception is in the redneck crowd, but those guys have always been the exception.
Point is, it's easy to think that zoomers, the ones who are going to be the ones to take the biggest direct jewing in history right to the gut, would see through the propaganda, and actually do shit. But that's just projecting, they aren't. At best, half or a third will become far right when they go to get a job. The zoomers are the ones who most often say Trump is a racist or should be killed in every comment section on (((social media.))) Think about, these are the fuckers who play fortnite all day, and shell out hundreds on microtransactions. Older ones are more interested in porn than politics. Soy in baby-food is one hell of a drug after all. Are more zoomers red-pilled than millennials? Of course they are, but that redpilled majority is nonetheless in the minority, and this is just the ones that are white. You count the nigs, spics, and other assortments of mutts, they aren't even a drop in the bucket. But if that's not enough to convince you, what is to come will. Notice how every generation has their big (((tragedy))) that puts them into action to vote or fight for jewish interests? Well zoomers still haven't had theirs', and if the success of the parkland shit is anything to go off of, it will work on the majority.
Might just be my experience, after all, I'm in the Gunshine State The Democratic People's Republic of Florida, so the parkland false flag sure hit harder here. Hope I'm wrong, but I wouldn't count on it though.

Attached: blackpillhours.jpg (303.35 KB, 1500x1494)

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

Bluepilled people really don't matter at all because democracy isn't a path to victory and the bluepilled will not fight to preserve what they have, they'll just keep their heads down and try to survive. They'll adjust to whatever reality the victors enforce.

Brandon Perez
Brandon Perez

Try not to blackpill the Zoomers, please. I'll be amazed if nothing arises from the ashes. The land being more fertile and whatnot.

Attached: phoenix.jpg (609.06 KB, 1024x896)

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

I'm 19, I grew up and still live in (((one of the most ethnically diverse neighborhoods in Canada))). The only way for whites to fit in here is to behave like a nigger (the path my sister has chosen). This is the same neighborhood my dad grew up in, it was COMPLETELY white up until the 90s or so. Growing up here has really awoken me to the world that's been left to us. I feel like an outsider in my own country. I did however have the luxury of visiting purely white towns. The difference is night and day. My life is now dedicated to my race.

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

being this dedrater

Isaac Turner
Isaac Turner

Interesting. Would an air of sophistication also be on the menu?

Evan Hughes
Evan Hughes

Man. I happy he don't spend all money and his future on meth anymore with his junkie friends. He still take meth sometimes. He would be total mess without her to be honest.

They want to start family. I can't realy expect more from him. But if i show him something bit harder, like news about rapes or situation in South Africa, he just call it propaganda and refuse to look at it. I show him video of niggers acting like niggers and he say he will show me video where niggers help white.

He even told me about survival training where there was one nigger. Nigger had just sandals and t-shirt. Rest of group had to take care of him.

It is strange. His fucking gf was even abudected in middle east. He tell me that there are no whites in Paris. But he still act like it is ok. He simply don't care. Pic is literally him.

Attached: my-bro.jpg (202.39 KB, 1050x549)

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

You're trying to teach him about the world and get him to care about world issues when he doesn't have his own life in order. Of course he's not going to care about any of this when the foundations of his own life are so weak, nor should he honestly. A man who is consumed by drugs and addictions would be convincing to noone so him sharing this information would not even be helpful, if you want to teach him you should first teach him how to be a man and build him up as a person. Only then would it make sense to focus on external factors that he certainly isn't ready to deal with currently.

Luke Young
Luke Young

I show him video of niggers acting like niggers and he say he will show me video where niggers help white.
Anecdotal evidence is the worst curse of the NPC in my opinion.

Mason Ortiz
Mason Ortiz

It kind've fucked my ability to get an entry level job early on after highschool. Seeing the current economy even the economy within the past ~5 years I'm thinking getting some kind of part time min wage shit work should not have been as hard as it was. Kind've full on skipped that whole career phase and went right into rich fag programming work in 2013. Now I treat hr who are now fighting to ride my dick like human garbage in bitter memory of that period of my life.

Attached: 03lqjhnok7121.png (90.34 KB, 471x418)

Aiden Watson
Aiden Watson

Facts. Zoomers will destroy civilization forever.

The Parkland shooting destroyed any chance of any zoomer being conservative ever again. Zoomers are a lost generation and if you had any worth in you you would kill all of them for the worthless fortnite- and microtransaction-addicted shits they are. They should never be saved.

Literally nobody in your generation is gonna side with you, remember that. Non-Marxism is dying and everyone on this board agrees that (((they))) won.

Hunter Carter
Hunter Carter

Why do you idiots not start coming up with rhetorical strategies for persuading them? For example, if it becomes clear that they are being manipulated to have their freedoms taken away, suddenly gun rights make sense.

Colton Taylor
Colton Taylor

Reminder that zoomers literally want to abolish the 2nd amendment. They are beyond hope and are the killing blow that the kikes deal to us. They are controlled for life.

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

You need to be "blackpilled" before you accept that voting is no longer an option. That we need to crash the plane with no survivors. Accelerate it nose down, even.

Eli Howard
Eli Howard

How useless can you be? There's evidence that mass shootings are a social contagion spread by the media, and the frequency of which is highly exaggerated.

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

How do you think propaganda works, retard? Whether it's right or left, formulate your positions clearly, organize a campaign, repeat them and escalate from there.

Tyler Lee
Tyler Lee

Who are you quoting?

James Walker
James Walker

Millennials laid the foundation. Zoomers will be the shock troops who pave the way for the most based generation of all - Alpha - to save the West. The Holocaust will finally happen for real.

Luke Peterson
Luke Peterson

Who, the fuck, do you think?

Julian Lewis
Julian Lewis

In addition, if it is possible to bring out the emotionally loaded sophistry that the left use in Black Lives Matter, for example, that should be used too. Isn't that just what It's Okay to be White is?

Brody Turner
Brody Turner

the plural of anecdote is not data, read /r/science for FSM's sake!
ignores racial crime data
They start with a conclusion and fit the facts to it. And they have every incentive to, because it's a free ticket to social acceptance and popularity.

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

That's what the memes are m8

Carson Cox
Carson Cox

What do we do now, great and knowledgeable leader?
Dude just reply to your own comment, everything you've said has been a mess.

Cooper Carter
Cooper Carter

Keep deluding yourself. Zoomers are currently vegetating in front of their phones and playing Fortnite all day. Alpha will be even worse. No, you can't save them. Kikes have a complete and utter hold on them that can never be broken. We have literally no reason not to just give up here.

What do we do now, great and knowledgeable leader?
Either enjoy the decline or kill ourselves.

Too bad it will never get to the zoomers' retarded faggot shit heads. They live 100% on a diet of jewish cock.

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

so baste right now

Asher Sanders
Asher Sanders

Well alright, dubs don't lie, gotta comply.
Have you tried DMT?

Camden Richardson
Camden Richardson

Lol. Getting them off as Fortnite is as easy proving that IRL activities are funner. Organize sports clubs, social clubs, hang outs, talk freely, have fun, drink beer. Be excellent. Eventually they'll get hit by FOMO.

Alexander Ward
Alexander Ward

You guys aren't going to like this, but I work with zoomers and they aren't the generation that will bring in the reincarnation of uncle Adolf. They are basically boomers who like edgy racial humor, but in real life they are very-very open with having furry faggot friends and their "baste black friends". Not trying to blackpill, I really have hooe for our race with our children we will raise, but this generation zyclon meme isn't real, they only like the edgy memes, their actual politics are full poz, even worse than millennials.

Attached: IMG-7969.JPG (20.71 KB, 243x250)

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

You have to be retarded to think that the only solution to minorities is deportation and murder. All we need is white solidarity, white business, white reproduction, camaraderie, and, frankly, getting along with other races fits finely with that.

Hunter Clark
Hunter Clark

Getting them off as Fortnite is as easy proving that IRL activities are funner.
If it were so easy then we would be contributing to this by now. But we aren't, because zoomers are literally retarded.

It's fucking over. Zoomers are confirmed to be the worst generation, with actual proof. They are the most leftist and pozzed generation, and will never, EVER fucking recover.
Generation Zyklon has been effectively BTFO. Now there is no fucking hope in the future. All we can do is kill those little shits, otherwise we have no future. NON-MARXIST THOUGHT IS DEAD.

William Cooper
William Cooper

Your generation will never be saved. Zoomers will be the generation to guide us into an eternity of subservience and darkness. We have literally nothing to live for now.

Adam Price
Adam Price

Talk about a loser mentality. This is why the Jews win. You need to think like the Ghetto. Jews got Euro-smarts to beat Europeans. If we want to beat the Jews, we need Jew smarts.

Brayden Morgan
Brayden Morgan

Counterpoint; I also work among the ziggers, and while they will associate with degens for the sake of moving up in the world/not wanting to be social pariahs, they do not like doing so. You do things you don't want to when we're at where we're at. But this is all worthless anyway, since as our leader stated, we're fucked.
You wanna trip salvia sometime? It's pretty fun from what I've heard, your mind basically breaks into water for a bit.

Luke Parker
Luke Parker

But this is all worthless anyway, since as our leader stated, we're fucked.
Now you get it.

Jackson Thompson
Jackson Thompson

gen zyklon
2010-1019
Because generations are every 20 years starting at 1900. Fucking jews changing things. Millennials isn't even a genrational group but a ohort that spans two groups in it's own 20yr period. 1990-2010 because it is centered on those born a decade before and a decade after the millennium.
t. generational scholar

Austin Nelson
Austin Nelson

heil jersey

Carter Nguyen
Carter Nguyen

genrational
*generational
ohort
*cohort
Sorry, too many beers.

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

You know I'm gonna have to denounce myself here. I personally cannot stand racism and anti-semitism, but that includes racism against white people. I'm just trying to get you whites to get your shit together.

I just want the right-wing to succeed, for God's sake.

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

I personally cannot stand racism and anti-semitism
You just outed yourself zoomer. Get out.

Adam Gutierrez
Adam Gutierrez

Whatever, I can take the heat and I hate globalism as much as you do.

Robert Cooper
Robert Cooper

Bumping this thread so that optimismcucks can see this and seethe.

Asher Sanders
Asher Sanders

What age is a zoomer? I can't figure it out. Gen X, Gen Y, Gen Z?

Grayson Roberts
Grayson Roberts

Not all religions are equal. Some are fucky incest mafia cults that spend a thousand years creating a fake race through inbreeding and grandiose lies just so that they can have the power base necessary to orchestrate a spite based genocide on the tribe of people whom they think once told them to stop being a fucky incest mafia cult.

Attached: Amalek.jpg (305.84 KB, 960x1025)

Levi Gonzalez
Levi Gonzalez

How to make a population work against itself

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

y tho
Why would you denounce hating most Jews
North Jersey is just extended New York, and South Jersey is just extended Philly.

Robert Fisher
Robert Fisher

the REAL solution is slow replacement, goyim! As long as the borders are closed and the farmer's markets are run by wypeepo, who cares?

Elijah White
Elijah White

Relying on a bunch of kids to do what we couldn't is a fools dream.

Luis Green
Luis Green

You probably worked for a like, possibly indirectly. Do you know if the business you worked for was a subsidiary of a larger corporation?

Ayden Hernandez
Ayden Hernandez

Because I'm convinced that not every Jew is evil. I once met a Jewess, who married my brother-in-law's brother, who was very conservative and very suspicious of Satanism. I am convinced it is not Jews as such but Satanists, whether they be ethnic Jews, white, black or whatever, and they pack the media and Hollywood.

Joseph Foster
Joseph Foster

Think about it. Who are Heidegger's (((They)))? It is people who are inauthentic, manipulative schemers. They organize around a set amount of symbols because that attracts this kind of personality, and it so happens that Jews as second-class citizens who nevertheless could freely engage in the very useful to powerful people act of usury during the middle ages were encouraged to develop these kinds of personalities. So Satanism is packed with Jews and it even helped them thrive. But like not every white boy is Hitler, even if Hitler did his best to help whites out, not every Jew is Schlomo.

Isaac Bell
Isaac Bell

As far as I'm concerned, Jewish hatred for whites and white hatred for Jews is a lovers' spat.

Charles Morales
Charles Morales

I'll admit the image posted above is convincing. But they offer peace to some nations. As far as the German "Amalekites" are concerned, do note that these pieces of shit are making the whole world pay for what the bloody Germans did… But then after the Barbarian invasions most Europeans became of German blood.. Whatever I still don't hate all Jews just the bankers and media producers.

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

<sage
Insofar as they are anti-kikes they are good kikes.

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

Sure, but get this, once we play loose with the definition of "pro-kike" whites and blacks can be pro-kike too. The Jews have Israel now, it's time they slowly learn to live like civilized people. As I'm sure they did before the Byzantines threw them out of Israel.

Bentley Diaz
Bentley Diaz

Also, what I really hate are the SJWs and Big Tech, more so than bankers and media (isn't some kind of banking and entertainment kind of nice?). Whole logic of that ideology, which I'm very willing to call Satanism (and narcissism just is Satanism), will lead to the extermination of the human race. Not just white people, maybe them first, but eventually everyone else too. You think they're keeping feminism and resentment politics just in Europe and America? They've already implanted feminists all over Africa.

Eli Torres
Eli Torres

And you know how these people love to change the definitions of words, right? I've already seen them talking about relabeling hispanics and asians as "white". It's just a religion in which some kind of ethereal "whiteness" is the enemy, and you don't even have to be actually white. They just hate because you're not a miserable self-absorbed soulless and resentful hack like they are.

Nathan Kelly
Nathan Kelly

Pathetic, get a hold of yourself you waste of breathable air.
The problem with Zoomers is they grew up since birth in an abjectly post-modernist world that taught them everything is relative and truth doesn't really exist. Their worldview is one where everything is relative and truth does not exist. It's wholly nihilistic. Such a group of people will not grow up to be redpilled NatSocs.
Is it strange that that relativistic view was wholly responsible for me turning to NatSoc?
I'm actually a good example of what you said about my generation, nihilistic and steeped in a world filled to bursting with trannies and niggers. It made everything so tiring throughout my state-funded indoctrination, but I still eventually held the beliefs associated with National Socialism as the ideal to be held in this nigger of an existence.
That may be the case for some, but others would sooner commit Sudoku then continue to be a part of this shlock that is (((mainstream))) at this point. Stupid nigger-tier soundcloud rappers all need to be hung for their crimes against average IQs

Attached: RainydayGondola.gif (369.99 KB, 400x300)
Attached: Gondola-Meets-Hitler.mp4 (5.02 MB, 426x240)

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

red pilled AF they are, good job anons

Jayden Green
Jayden Green

< but we could be retarded, so let's be retarded another way
no

Josiah Watson
Josiah Watson

The circumstances different generations are raised up in are 100% crafted. Gen Z are being groomed to accept the fact that they have no rights, no individuality and to not care about truth, honor or justice.
Unlike older millenials who saw their rosy dream crumble, gen z will accept a world in which full state surveillance, social credit and a crippled TV-like internet are the norm.
This is not a blackpill, it’s just what it is. Good time make people soft. Hard times make hard people. Bland times make robots, and the plan has been steering for a long time towards making life as bland and robotic as possible.

See, because the key for either side of this war is to step out of the good-soft/hard-hard history dynamic. They want to short-circuit this by creating an environment so alienating, bland and dehumanizing that people just turn into robots.
What we should be striving for is to step out of the dynamic of environmental conditioning through personal, spiritual and tempered intellectual enlightenment. Get off the pendulum.
We have reached this situation after centuries of careful grooming, of dehumanization, degeneracy, de-spiritualization. They are making robots. We should not put our hopes in historicist dynamics and instead fix ourselves to fix the world. Take back God, take back our divinity, take back our connection to nature through traditional roles, and take back the control of the banking system. That is the way.

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

Well, they have no rights, and you don't either. Think you can collectively own a missile battery? Well, think you can? That's a modern cannon, come and take it and all, you know that, right? Well you can't, because you haven't got your liberties anymore, that all was taken away by the kikes in the civil war, for, and you weren't taught this in the schools, the kike doctors made a killing off of the civil war, and the kikes had just started settling America at that time, what a fucking cohencidence.

Logan Jackson
Logan Jackson

You know, not for nothing but all of my best friends have been from Jersey. Don't even really know the state enough to say if I hate it or not but I was born in Hoboken and I do enjoy the bants of the NJ side of my family. Am I the only one that has some weird gravitation towards other New Jersyites?
>If these zoomers are willing to learn what is wrong and how to fix it, we must provide them with better materials. And we also have to protect them better.
Now coming from a Gen Zyklon boy, I myself would have to say that things like Murdoch Murdoch were surprisingly potent in teaching me (((hate-facts))) in a digestible format. Autistic or not, it got shoah'd for a lot of reasons sure but most prevalent is the fact that they're right about a lot of things.

Attached: go.jpg (6.54 KB, 200x200)
Attached: nd.jpg (3.82 KB, 200x200)
Attached: ol.jpg (6.38 KB, 200x200)
Attached: a.jpg (4.52 KB, 200x200)

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

I don't know… reddit, discord, and 4chan seem to attract the most gen Z, and it seems like the only thing they're really keen on is anime.

Attached: soooospoooky.gif (542.2 KB, 215x194)

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

Exactly our point. Zoomers are beyond saving and should not be saved. Freedom is a dying cencept that will never come back. The kikes have finally won after this long war, and they have a full generation of sheep who will never understand a life without constant surveillance.
It's over. It's all over. We have to surrender if we are to live on.

Alexander Butler
Alexander Butler

Reminder that nothing will get better, this is something that everyone on this site is starting to see. Optimism is cowardice. We lost, once and for all. A world of eternal kikery awaits us. Will you witness the decline, or end your life to stop the pain?

Andrew Young
Andrew Young

Then there's literally no reason to have faith in them. They and all future generations are eternally lost. It's time that we all hang.

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

At this point we should just give up on the future. Can't be more obvious that the kikes basically won forever. We're such stupid and impotent cucks, we will never be able to do anything about this shit.

Jaxson Turner
Jaxson Turner

At this point we should all just accept that we were predestined to lose to the (((good guys))). Anything we do is only delaying the inevitable.

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

I'm not so optimistic about this or any subsequent generation. Hormone disruptors permeate the environment; half of the kids are faggots and physically weak.

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

Good. Optimism is cowardice.
There is really no reason to have hope anymore, now that it can't be more obvious that zoomers will be the generation to lend (((them))) the planet for all eternity. The reality is that we are the world's last non-marxists, and our ideas are at death's door. This is why we must take the blackpill and.abandon hope for the future.

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

THE "GENERATION ZYKLON" LIE HAS FINALLY BEEN DECIMATED
ZOOMERS CONFIRMED ONCE AND FOR ALL TO BE THE WORST GENERATION IN HISTORY
GENERATION ZION
GENERATION ZOMBIE
GENERATION NPC

Luke Russell
Luke Russell

optimism
So now that opticucks have been BTFO for good, what's the best suicide method? So sick of this fucking world.

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

Here's a good site I found
lostallhope.com
Good resource for any user who has been redpilled on (((zoomers))) and the future of this fucking nigger earth.

Brandon Brown
Brandon Brown

rightwing political youth shrink every generation while minority populations continue to dwarf the native population

I fear that the most radical right wing zoomers will be the ones that never feel whole or happy, or with nothing left to lose and start acts of 'terror' without any solid plan or course of action. Hopefully, zoomers would really only need a disciplined yet small minority powerful enough to overthrow the system. If we can't win the future by mass numbers and population, then is has to be by careful and selective offensive. That is where the zoomers come in, sadly. Can't have old white radicals on the planet forever. Curation of the strongest and brightest will be needed, although extra numbers wouldn't hurt.

On a side note, all this degeneracy built on decadence isn't sustainable in the longterm. If it really is a losing game that gets increasingly worse as each generation gets more dependent on these luxuries and pleasures. Then Gen Z should feel any changes made, the hardest and fastest. They will either contribute to the destabilization and chaos in dopamine addicted mindset or will detox realizing the futility of their lifestyle and be the most proving assets in the upcoming wars. Then again… we should slip em a few red pills

obvious (((black pill))) shill
If you never start the game, you can't win the game. Your sole existent, if not purpose, is to suffer. if you can't cope why not just end it peacefully and spare us your defeatism? filtered doomer fag

Attached: lemmings.jpg (1.36 MB, 1468x7317)

Andrew Gonzalez
Andrew Gonzalez

Thanks!

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

muh zoomers
muh boomers
it's not the kikes
epic thread lads
for the win
thinking hitler did nothing was started by millenials
もしもし餌です

Attached: sbr-color-v09-062.jpg (797.93 KB, 735x1200)

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

They will either contribute to the destabilization and chaos in dopamine addicted mindset or will detox realizing the futility of their lifestyle and be the most proving assets in the upcoming wars
Only the former will happen. Literally nothing in history is allowed to go our way. It's all over.

William Wright
William Wright

Zoomers are basically glorified kike agents anyway. We are the last redpilled generation.

Julian Roberts
Julian Roberts

Zoomers become politically conscious at the time of the Trump presidential campaign, where the media absolutley goes insane and the mask starts to slip big time
This is accurate for me. What woke me up and pushed me far right was seeing how the media reacted to Charlottesville. The protestors were treated so unfairly that I lost all trust in what they had to say about groups like that. If the media was lying for this event, how do I know they weren't lying every other time I heard about white supremacists.

John Cooper
John Cooper

Bluepilled people really don't matter
Moronic to an unfathomable degree. The bluepilled are the the pillars keeping this shitshow up. The elite very much rely on bluepillers so they can get away with their crimes.

Colton Flores
Colton Flores

Get the fuck off my board, you
ABSOLUTE YID

Ryder James
Ryder James

Ron Paulite
Ron Paul =! neo-conservatives.
Finnish post-millennials form a ZOGbot gang
Got a source? Also, skinheads are fucking degenerate. And Finland is less surprising than, say, Scotland.
A little off-topic, but are you under ~25 years of age by any chance?

Attached: b61efec15e7ebe275e48c4e9464b90fb4288dfea57a19396fe0ed17357f4416e.jpg (82.75 KB, 600x800)

Alexander Perez
Alexander Perez

Attached: you.jpg (74.41 KB, 430x311)

Elijah Wilson
Elijah Wilson

This really is the only good post ITT.

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

If anything those little shits deserve to be raped, beaten and killed
I kek'd. But in reality they're about as bad as anyone else. Case in point, the idiots they follow online are millennials, like PewDiePie.

Attached: laughing-stalker.png (371 KB, 900x900)

Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson

Millennials grew up in the immediate aftermath of the 9/11 attacks and wars that followed, and it's colored their perceptions regrading the security state and their concept of threats and who their enemy is. In the socmedia leftist mind, they expect that the state protects and will continue to protect them, them meaning the current, ongoing paradigm where they benefit and the system itself, and therefore, all threats against that system are basically equated with terrorism since they threaten to spoil the circumstances they enjoy and consider entitled to.
That is the best summary here. The 911 psyop scared millenials into a state of "protect me daddy" that they were never allowed to grow out of. And the thing is I dont think that was completly an intended effect but a bonus result on top of "go kill so isreal can expabd itself"

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

Zoomers do edgy humour for the lulz
Doesn't bleed into real life once they grow up

Same as when my class sang the German national anthem, when some of them even went and read Mein Kampf, when many did the salute complete with a Sieg Heil for the lulz, it all lead to nothing.

Adrian Roberts
Adrian Roberts

The zoomers are the ones who've spent their entire life in an environment where they can readily find almost any kind of ultra-degenerate pornography they'd like on their smartphones or poztops with zero technological knowhow. The barrier for entry has virtually disappeared altogether and there's a real sense of "anything goes" while the powers that be push a beastly mode of living where being transgenderly married to your rectangle-device is the norm.

Samuel Russell
Samuel Russell

hate globalism
but anti-semitism and racism are not okay
faggot, kill yourself.

Charles Bell
Charles Bell

OP, 'zoomers' in Canada are the parents of 'boomers'. That's the only place I've heard that shit before. It's pure faggotry so for you to reuse it and for kids… The only thing kids graduating high school now are good for, is FUCKING.

Logan Gomez
Logan Gomez

Not all jews
Pathetic. Go read talmud with your subhuman family members. You're a part of the problem. Kikes are irredemable and whenever given an occassion they'll *always* chose a jew over goiym. Being parasites is all they ever did, and living for a few years behind a wall that they never had to work for whilst being fed billions through the umblilical cord of the US taxpayer's money will NEVER change who they are. Re-evaluate your opinion about """"""antisemitism"""""" or prepare to hang along with your le based jews when the time comes.

Nolan Hernandez
Nolan Hernandez

OP, 'zoomers' in Canada are the parents of 'boomers'.

"Zoomers" are what (((Moses Znaimer))) calls Boomer and Gen-Xers collectively for his magazine. Also find it curious that it suddenly appeared in the wild around the 10th anniversary for the magazine.

t. flow not show

Attached: October-2018-cover.jpg (983.43 KB, 2363x3225)

Ayden Sanders
Ayden Sanders

what's the source on this picture? is it real or fake? can't seem to find anything about it

Josiah King
Josiah King

<I personally cannot stand racism and anti-semitism
Fucking hell, I'm surprised that you speak so openly about your pathetic and cretinous opinions. Neck yourself.

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

Either millennials get their shit together or it will just fuck it up for everyone.

Why aren't we joining up and sharing housing along access to jobs? We need money and housing before we do any larp shit sucking h*itlers dick.

Attached: 1546987347871.jpg (61.39 KB, 618x800)

Sebastian Lopez
Sebastian Lopez

Generation Zyklon

Why is every thread for the Jews?

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

I voted for Obama twice and loved edgy racist memes. I'm hopeful, because I'm seeing them going through the same 180 learning process I was.

Nathan Cooper
Nathan Cooper

Listen to these fine men
Post this anywhere you see people talking about the "Generation Zyklon" myth.
Zoomers can never be saved anymore. They are madly in love with their smartphones and will never break away. They are completely under (((their))) thumb. To think they will ever be anything but 200% nonwhite faggots and trannies is a delusion of an eternity. Zoomers will be the generation to end us all. It's over. Its all over. We lost. We should have listened.

Agreed.

Cameron Allen
Cameron Allen

Generation Zyklon is a myth. Deal with it.

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

die

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

It's almost like you're trying to trick people into inaction

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

There is a reason why there isn't any scholarship for just being a White man. Giving out anything even implicitly pro-White in public society will have you met with huge jewish lawsuits according to decades of case law under the (((Civil Rights Act))) since Whites aren't a (((Protected Group))) by law. If you don't want to be race based in giving out money and housing then yes, you will help some White folks, but the majority of those you'll help will be non-Whites.

So you might as well find a charity whose mission accidentally helps Whites more than other races and just hope it goes to a down on his luck White rather than the worst case it going to an illegal alien.

Jackson Turner
Jackson Turner

It's an actress so I assume a movie set

Aaron Adams
Aaron Adams

Over a million people lost their homes and many millions more had their careers stunted.

You can't feel the recession if you don't have a job and live with your parents welfare nigger.

Attached: talklikeafag.jpg (54.83 KB, 270x270)

William Davis
William Davis

The 2008 Recession was great for waking up Whites that there is a problem but for most none of them know what's truly wrong.

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

Broadly
Boomer 1941 - 1961
Gen X 1961 - 1981
Millennial 1981 - 2001
Gen Zoomer 2001 -

Eli Flores
Eli Flores

Now presenting the true face of (((Generation Zyklon)))

Attached: 1547170747822.jpg (233.12 KB, 800x2251)

Jose Foster
Jose Foster

Bump

Bentley Brown
Bentley Brown

Zyklon isn't old enough to love '90s movies. If you were capable of having white children, you'd know that.

Julian Taylor
Julian Taylor

I don't think Gen Z is old enough to have gone to Calarts yet user.

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

no. Quit taking credit for that.
Program something that is operated by a microprocessor with embedded code. Derp.

The actual fuck are you squeaking about hamster? We grew up with the internet. It's been around for decades now. It's been a part of my life since I was in high school.

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

Sadly this. The eternal brother war.

Leo Phillips
Leo Phillips

KIKE SHILL THREAD
MAGA
DESTROY 8/POL/

Jackson Russell
Jackson Russell

Excellent. Let them learn how to hate, and how to fight with a happy heart.

Attached: despite-the-high-cost-of-living-it-is-still-extremely-popular.jpg (1.52 MB, 3216x4288)

Andrew Baker
Andrew Baker

Trips confirm. But we really need more Degrelles. He truly represented the Natsoc spirit more than any other individual besides Hitler himself.

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

It already is uploaded to YouTube, and it costs ~$4 to see it.

Ryan Jackson
Ryan Jackson

I have been given another excuse to post this
And so I shall.

Attached: Leon-speaks.webm (6.86 MB, 400x226)
Attached: bypass.png (339 B, 15x15)

Carter Reed
Carter Reed

I love traffic!!?!
Texas themes are now NJ.
Wops, spics and poos are blond!
People like working with us!

Alexander Martinez
Alexander Martinez

I'm basing this off absolutely nothing but the fact that a weirdly large chunk of posters are from NJ.
NJ here. If you guys in the lucky overwhelmingly majority White states want to take a glimpse into the future if nothing gets done, then I would say come visit here. Diversity far up our asses, the White race here has collapsed to such a degree, that even if they end up settling down with another White partner, they've probably at least gone out with/had casual sex with some spics and niggers. And that accounts for both sexes, by the way. Strictest gun control in the nation, probably more strict than even California or New York, yet nogs still manage to shoot and kill other nogs, and worse, the occasional White. The only way I could see anything get fixed here politically is if the entire armed forces of the state staged a coup and subsequently and completely cleaned (((house))).

I was in denver for awhile and you wont believe how many white bitches literally jump all over niggers and spics. not even good looking guys, some of the ugliest motherfuckers out there will pull ten times as many white bitches as you or i ever could. its fucking insane.
Really? Has Denver really changed that much in 5-6 years? I last was there in 2013 and had to stay overnight in a hotel since the Denver Union Station was going under restoration and renovation at the time and nobody told me that. Had to go and find where the temporary Amtrak hub was. I was also there with some friends trying to get into The Cheesecake Factory to grab a bite to eat, but the lines were too long. Most of the White girls I saw out there were with White dudes, don't really remember seeing much if any race mixing. The city was pretty clean, too. Certainly much cleaner than the cities here on the East Coast.

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

I watch that speech of his every single day. We must resurrect that spirit, and this task is even more urgent, now approaching the 25th anniversary of Léon Degrelle's death.

Josiah Kelly
Josiah Kelly

It's great isn't it?
It really is just a terrible place. Very bizarre, too. It's one of the most densely populated states in the union, but there are swathes of land like Hunterdon county where fucking no on lives.
There are places here that are alright, but even when you use common sense and avoid metro areas, it's still kind of pitiful.
I don't understand it myself. Everyone here, "woke" or not, realizes that it's fucking awful, but we're not depressed. Hell, according to some shit I just googled, we're actually pretty low in suicide rates.

Attached: New-Jersey.jpg (125.8 KB, 591x1024)

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

Pre-9/11 life was pretty chill. The times it wasn't was when the 1993 WTC bombing happened, but that wasn't anywhere as big of a deal as 9/11, obviously. Ruby Ridge and Waco made people really hate the government, even some Judeo-liberals. Then the OKC bombing happened, and sadly a lot of people swallowed the (((media))) poison about militias, since they somehow connected them to McVeigh, even though McVeigh had nothing to do with any militia. Oh, and the biggest toll paid was Nicole Brown Simpson in 1994, but at least O. J. also killed a kike (Ron Goldman). Based Ted Kaczynski is being proven right with each passing year.

Seems like compared to this decade, the 1990s had a lot more happenings. Other than the happenings, you had the fourth and fifth generation of video game consoles, endless arguments over Sega and Nintendo and Sony systems, games that actually had gameplay and not just some interactive movie, ect. Yeah, things were both pretty chill and crazy happenings at the same time, it was quite surreal now that I look back and think about it.

Christian Martinez
Christian Martinez

Also quads for Jersey

Austin Hill
Austin Hill

What movie is this anyway?

Brayden Brown
Brayden Brown

Says the faggot kids
No one was effected, you're just a kike

Jack Jones
Jack Jones

Well it was a literal holocaust (sacrificial burning) put on by what had appeared to be a strange and foreign people. To the uninformed, I mean.
When you look back, it wasn't a black and white "everything changed when the fire nation attacked" kind of thing, but I can imagine such a raw display of force would frighten any population to the marrow for a while.

Chase Foster
Chase Foster

but there are swathes of land like Hunterdon county where fucking no on lives.
This state has really weird zoning laws, and it's such a fucking mess bureaucratically, that even the bureaucrats themselves don't know their heads from their own assholes. People just go day-by-day as if walking on a collapsing, creaking, rotting wooden floor, and reacting the best way that they can once they see which direction it finally caves in.

Jaxon Cruz
Jaxon Cruz

lmao you're a fucking clown

Asher Anderson
Asher Anderson

Iirc, we also have some pretty dirty water. Like, among the dirtiest in the country. Newark at least issued a band-aid solution a month ago, they gave out Brita water filters to a bunch of residences. I don't know if they're planning on a long term solution, but it's something I guess.

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

When it comes to Gen Zyklon, I think too many people are too presumptuous too quickly. They're still kids after all, and if edgy humor is the main defining feature, then I'll take it. That's what got me down my path. I don't think that every single one will be like me or similar anons, but it's definitely fertile soil for more to be impacted. Also, for proper memetic influence to hopefully become reality, use Generation Zyklon, not "zoomer"

OP you still need to post the source to this Finnish gang
Extremely unappreciated quads. New Jerseyites truly must be the master race

Despite the stereotypes and the reality of how shit Jersey is according to you guys, I've always been under the impression that Jersey men are true bros in the most sincere sense of the word Then again, might be too many mafia movies and Sopranos for my own good

Parker Martinez
Parker Martinez

Despite the stereotypes and the reality of how shit Jersey is according to you guys, I've always been under the impression that Jersey men are true bros in the most sincere sense of the word
Those of us who have rejected the poison of Judeo-liberalism, most definitely. Unfortunately, there's far more that enjoy said (((poison))) than those who don't, thus we suffer. I would move out of state, but I can't afford to, and the rest of the country is becoming pozzed at various levels.

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

I am 18 and the first of Gen Z, Been here since 2016. I think in my experience this as accurate as it it gets- to a point where I am dump founded on what to add. I will say this it is very true that edgy people are still hard core leftist with their only bone to pick being PC but their are a lot more of cuck channers.

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

also a white gen z uk fag
Grew up in a very diverse area (Croydon) , There wasnt any actual racially charged violence or real tension when i was at school/college, but making racial jokes where totally normal.
Also despite my secondary school being around 30% niggers and 20% other various forigners, there was very little racemixing, out of the 150 odd people in the year, there was one white boy with a black gf , and one polish slut with a spic bf

Jaxon Perez
Jaxon Perez

grew up in birmingstan myself. take a bus (don't) into the city centre that passes the lozells area and you will despair. there were some race riots in the 80s there i think, but don't quote me. Fortunately my school wasn't too non white and far enough from the city centre but there was enough for me to understand tensions and differences, also going into town kills a bit of me inside each time i go so i try not to at all costs

Cooper Ortiz
Cooper Ortiz

You have education, no capital, no funs, no balls. You're a fuckboy. You'll make a mockery of yourself and all the other fuckboys if you even look at a boomer wrong.

You are an impotent NEET faggot.

Benjamin Ward
Benjamin Ward

it's scared

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

2008 crash were the good times. Especially in japan they were having deflation and citizen were enjoying all the price bargain until QE abenomics starts kicking in in 2013. Fun things were no longer fun a year after.

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

Not all jews
All jews i know are moneygrabing merchants. Even if they are basicly bluepilled NPCs, this lust for profit is in them. Also holocaust is moust important thing ever for them. They have to fuck over everyone else becaue 6 000 000 jews died. They have no problem to lie if it is for money. And they hate Germans.

Jaxon Murphy
Jaxon Murphy

Anecdotal, but I'm a late milennial (94 if it matters) and I have contact with a lot of zoomers through my work. I don't know if they're "based" or whatever because they're more degenerate than my peers in a lot of ways; more drugs, casual sex, general nigger culture, the stuff Zig Forums always bitches about. But at the same time, there's something about them that I feel more kinship with them than people my own age. It's not that they're all little nazis, but they give less of a fuck in general. If I say nigger in front of a zoomer they'll usually laugh, even in an "omg you cant say that" way, but if you say it to a milennial you're in for a whole lot of high-handed aggressive snark as they try to shame you to whoever else happens to be in the room.
It's not a case of one being redpilled and the other being bluepilled, they've both swallowed jewish poison, but one is at least fun to be around and don't (yet) have their minds completely closed to forbidden concepts

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

Political compass tests are worthless. The people who write the questions are lib-left, so they calibrate the algorithm in a way that expressing basic compassion aligns you in that quadrant.
You've seen those ones they make where famous people from history are placed on the square, well answering the test according to those people's actual policy positions *consistently* puts them way down and to the left of where the test creators place them when they do it arbitrarily.

Hudson Howard
Hudson Howard

yeah it was way worse than i thought. i here about it here on pol how white girls are all over other races and i just kind of shrugged it off. but than i worked at a place with a mixed guy and i swear every fucking white girl that came into the place was all over his ass. and almost every white girl that came in with a man was with a nigger or a spic. hell one of my coworkers me and her talked about hanging out ( bad idea i know) and than she basically blows me off and comes in with some spic one day after work and some how forgot to mention to me that shes been dating this spic for years. it was really eye opening. i saw some of the best looking white women in my life, big titties. blue eyes, blonde, perfect white facial features with pink lips and very pale white skin walking around with mexican niggers that looked borderline retarded or inbred. seriously i thought this one mexican guy was inbred yet he was walking around with a bombshell blonde. its fucking insane.

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

Agreed. i started out like every other brainwashed millennial being friends with everyone. I found out the hard way after i got my house got robbed twice by nigs that i thought were my friends and than one tried to fuck my girlfriend as well. I lost most of my white friends because they were middle class retard pussies. My supposed best friend completely turned on me over some roastie that i hooked him up with. she tried to get with me and i turned her down and my friend was not good with the ladies so i set them up.literally not even the next day she was getting him to stop talking to me and than eventually started shit talking me on her behalf. I also grew up around gays and dykes and they are fucked in the head. I got red pilled on race, LGBT lies and finally women as well because my own aunt fucked up my entire life . abused me and my brother, did crack and meth and put me in jail on false accusations of assault when i was 18 because she was high and assaulted me and than told the police i beat her up. its all fucking bullshit. nigs are gonna nigs. dykes and fags are mentally destroyed people with a sick lifestyle that only further destroys their souls and women are fucking children. no woman is my equal as a man.

Isaiah Ross
Isaiah Ross

I wouldn't say it's because of some lofty idea like morality, but more due to their weakened social strengths. They spend less time interacting face to face with people and that's going to have consequences. It's one of the reasons why you see such high birth rates in shitholes without lots of distractions. If the only thing you have available to do is eat, sleep, and fuck…. well, of course you'll end up with litters of niglets, poos, and bugs.

John Butler
John Butler

Decades of Judeo-liberal propaganda has brought us to this point. The thing is, whatever living connection to the less-kiked past is waning, and eventually, will only be a memory. Shit's fucked.

Justin Garcia
Justin Garcia

If they were in AP, IB, engineering, or any other "smart" placement group you could almost 100% guarantee that they were the poster child of the white liberal
Can confirm, I was one of those IB and GATE kids but with unorthodox redpilled views and got treated like a fucking black sheep for not following the propaganda lockstep, even when I was concealing my power level. Anons not familiar with it, read about the International Baccalaureate mission statement on creating "global citizens." GATE was the test bed for shit like this, IB and Common Core are the mass implementation of that collective mindfuckery.

Attached: cursed.jpg (103.91 KB, 780x846)

Jason Clark
Jason Clark

true. our cultural past is all but gone. its hard to know about something youve never experienced and most parents now a days dont give a shit about anything but money. especially well off zoomer parents because their gen x parent and millennials just became boomers 2.0 who dont care about anything except money and me me me. i had 3 different zoomer girls tell me that their mothers kicked them out of the house multiple times for days at a time simply because they had disagreements. one zoomer girl told me how her mother constantly likes to embarrass people like waiters etc. to the point where she would ask her mom if she could go stand outside. leave it to a spoiled western bitch to use her free time to try and make other peoples lives hell. oh yeah and she divorced that zoomer girls father too and took most of his money. go figure. shit truly is fucked.

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

why do us soldiers wear camouflage in the middle east when our skin is the same color as the sand

Cameron White
Cameron White

I kind of enjoy it when you guys suck my dick

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

it fucked over emotional thinkers and made smart people money since they could buy cheap

Jackson Reed
Jackson Reed

earliest gen z births start 9/11 2001

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit