BEZOS DIVORCING: WIFE TO BECOME RICHEST WOMAN

Asher Roberts
Asher Roberts

JUST FRIENDS
Jeff, MacKenzie Bezos Say They're Divorcing After 25 Years
Amazon.com Inc. founder Jeff Bezos and his wife MacKenzie are divorcing after a relationship that started at a New York hedge fund and is ending a little more than a year after he became the world’s richest person. “After a long period of loving exploration and trial separation, we have decided to divorce and continue our shared lives as friends,” the pair tweeted on Wednesday.

While Wall Street took the announcement in stride, investors will be watching to see if the divorce settlement affects Bezos’s control of Amazon. So long as the company is growing and returning profits, he’ll probably maintain their confidence, though a settlement could potentially put a dent in such Bezos side projects as the space exploration company Blue Origin. “It sounds friendly and she doesn’t have any motive to mess with the business,” said Michael Pachter, an analyst at Wedbush Securities Inc. “I presume it will be business as usual, and wouldn’t expect any lingering reaction.”

Jeff and MacKenzie Bezos met in New York at D.E. Shaw. Jeff was the first person to interview MacKenzie for a role at the hedge fund and the pair ended up having offices next to each other, according to a 2013 interview with Vogue. They married in 1993 and a year later drove across the country to Seattle, where Jeff founded Amazon. They have four children.

Bezos, 54, is worth $137 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, a ranking of the world’s 500 wealthiest people. He owns about 16 percent of the retailer as well as the Washington Post and Blue Origin. “Jeff remains focused on and engaged in all aspects of Amazon,” Drew Herdener, a spokesman for the retailer, said in an emailed statement in response to a question about how the divorce might affect the company and its investors. A divorce could reshape the global wealth ranking. If the couple split their fortune equally, it could leave MacKenzie, 48, with $69 billion, making her the world’s richest woman. It could also make Microsoft Corp. co-founder Bill Gates, currently worth $92.5 billion, the planet’s richest person once again. Bezos eclipsed Gates in October 2017.

The state of Washington – where Amazon is based and the couple have a home – is a community property state, which means all property and debt acquired during a marriage “will be divided equitably by the court if the couple cannot negotiate an agreement,” according to the website of McKinley Irvin, a family law firm in the region.

There is no set formula in Washington law as to how assets should be split, said Jennifer Payseno, a partner with McKinley Irvin in Seattle who handles high-net worth divorce cases for the firm. Wealthy couples often agree how to divide their assets before bringing the matter to a judge, and those detail are often filed confidentially with the court.

archive.is/AMUv3
finance.yahoo.com/news/jeff-mackenzie-bezos-getting-divorce-144420683.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (169.33 KB, 490x542)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacKenzie_Bezos
meguca.org/nya/
archive.is/QyFR1
foxnews.com/entertainment/amazon-ceo-jeff-bezos-has-been-seeing-former-tv-anchor-lauren-sanchez
corruptico.com/2016/08/31/jewish-detection-how-to-identify-a-jew/
amazon.com/Mein-Kampf-Vol-II/dp/1682044904/

Jason Evans
Jason Evans

If you haven't taken the MGTOW red pill yet, you are unironically fucking retarded. Artificial wombs and sexbots will make women obsolete.

Attached: chadmgtow.jpg (341.63 KB, 2047x1208)

John Stewart
John Stewart

Alimony is meant to cover living expenses. Not be a straight 70% robbery.

Jeremiah Walker
Jeremiah Walker

Just imagine how much her kiked lawyers will make.

If he hasn't then he has now.

Austin Long
Austin Long

Yeah but they rate living expenses as what was normal during the relationship

Christopher Scott
Christopher Scott

Will she still demand child support after receiving all of that money?

Jason Allen
Jason Allen

Reminder to tell all (((MGTOW))) posters to fuck off

Attached: edarjbk4rit1ulxr1cju.jpg (12.84 KB, 317x178)

Jeremiah Smith
Jeremiah Smith

"After a long period of Loving exploration"

Bezos cuck confirmed by wife lol…. oh man talk about a slap in his non existent balls hah.

Aaron Bell
Aaron Bell

First post jew post.

Cameron Ortiz
Cameron Ortiz

< implying baste German beer wenches are available in this purple-haired nigger-fucking age

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

This bitch literally did nothing… absolutely nothing for 27 years and now walks away with 70 billion dollars. Look at this shit:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacKenzie_Bezos

I mean for Wikipedia, which he basically owns or can command at will, if even that site only says she did so little then you know this bitch did absolutely nothing for 30 years. HOLY FUCK… 70 billion dollars… talk about an unfair system.

Connor Ramirez
Connor Ramirez

I can't even imagine wanting to get married in a western nation

Attached: 90db23b1f3a0a01ba7a99359a239d2a61956e1e61c669ac2576de3b917aab9f5.jpg (151.52 KB, 1920x1080)

Tyler Williams
Tyler Williams

Yep. Women are filth.

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

(((MacKenzie Bezos)))
And now you know why the jews let a goyim get so rich you own nothing

Attached: mb.jpg (69.42 KB, 900x750)

Jackson Bell
Jackson Bell

MacKenzie Bezos
Checked, but there's no proof of her being a kike.

The vagina kike, yes. #MGTOW

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

Tell me this fuck isn't a kike.

Attached: bezos.jpeg (11.85 KB, 288x176)

Cameron Carter
Cameron Carter

Press S to spit on Bezos.

S

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

Trump curse status: Paid
S

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

Give it to the late stage capitalists to destroy their own family ties.

“Loving exploration”? Is that code for “My wife fucked the BBC and I dated young prostitutes”?

These people have strayed so far from God.

Imagine being the richest guy in the world and having to pretend to love this for 25 years

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

Attached: half.jpg (152.37 KB, 662x487)

Benjamin Murphy
Benjamin Murphy

Doesn't recognize a hawk
Wew, you MGTOWs have masturbated your brains to nigger mush.

Attached: 1520911048177.png (679.71 KB, 640x640)

Asher Evans
Asher Evans

FUCK BEZOS
AND FUCK THIS WHORE TOO
25 years doing nothing
cash out for 69 billion dollars
if you give this whores a financial incentive to whore they will every time

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

You posted a thumbnail. Post a damn profile.

Mason Peterson
Mason Peterson

Attached: trump3.jpg (61.55 KB, 664x569)

Sebastian Myers
Sebastian Myers

THE MOST JUSTED MAN IN THE WORLD

Sebastian Moore
Sebastian Moore

Amazon was given a clear runway and sunny skies, and now it's time to pay up

Attached: Clipboard02.png (184.88 KB, 402x486)

Kayden Gomez
Kayden Gomez

amazon then
amazon now

Attached: Jeff-Bezos.jpg (122.85 KB, 1200x1003)

Benjamin Bell
Benjamin Bell

alexa just fuck my shit up

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

muh trump memes
kill yourself

Cameron Martinez
Cameron Martinez

All the money in the world, your own propaganda newspaper, and your wife still leaves you. What a cuck, but it shows status doesn't last forever in keeping a woman, especially a jew.

Eli Watson
Eli Watson

faggot detected

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

no such thing. Enjoy getting rammed by a tranny tonight.

Jeremiah Russell
Jeremiah Russell

Interesting.

Do you believe the stories? I feel they're bullshit. How the hell did he go from selling his soul to the NSA from being a guy selling books? Bullshit, I say. And the $300K loan from his parents? On and on. Bullshit, I say. The whole thing is a farce.

Camden Williams
Camden Williams

You first faggot

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

Lol, that's what he gets for marrying an unfaithful slut also known as the average woman.

Attached: marine-smoke.png (394.22 KB, 600x736)

Luis Jenkins
Luis Jenkins

Rumor has it they're divorcing so she can dump Amazon stock without bezos getting arrested. They might see collapse coming and this is a ruse cruise

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

It's definitely a plausible explanation.

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

They own less than 20% ofbamazon together. It wont change anything.

Its just pic related.

Do not get married fellas

Attached: superman-not-enough.png (523.48 KB, 960x720)

Ayden Fisher
Ayden Fisher

If the richest man in the world can't keep a woman, who can? If this isn't a sign that the marriage institution is fucked from the ground up, I don't know what is. No fault divorce was a mistake. Women's rights were a mistake.

Attached: 289906fdd064762bb5a8326971efc2f7838376910ada0229e4a8bafc0bd55eb6.png (143.9 KB, 321x512)

Joseph Mitchell
Joseph Mitchell

Likely this too. Remeber that the financial elites always know more than you do. Ffs, half the best threads on Zig Forums have always been about guessing what those fucks are up to.
Occam Razor is not always valid.

Michael Morales
Michael Morales

I support someone who shits on gun control, gives billions of Israel and refuses to address ending legal immigration of spics, I totally belong here guysss

Attached: 6cd2cd584e8bf0abeffe6c57b8d6c6858774ef0346.png (230.63 KB, 582x491)

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

The problem isn't divorce itself really, it's the fact that a woman gets anything out of it. Women wouldn't get divorced if their financial future was ruined in the process.

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

They own less than 20% ofbamazon together. It wont change anything.
owning 20% of a trillion dollar company
insignificant
What are you talking about

Alexander Lee
Alexander Lee

Fuck off pedophile. It's already establish she's kike. Go blow your jewish bullshit up your pozzed butthole.

Attached: notthebest.png (304.99 KB, 657x429)

Gavin Cox
Gavin Cox

we have decided to divorce and continue our shared lives as friends
CLOWN WORLD

Attached: worldsrichestfeel.jpg (65.59 KB, 1388x858)

Christian Phillips
Christian Phillips

jesus christ that jpeg

Attached: worldsrichestfeel.jpg (237.29 KB, 1388x858)

Camden King
Camden King

Magapedes need to get the fuck out.

Attached: 58dbbec703efbc07da66e9cb2e04f099f16cbc37c011c3549cf367a14346bebb.jpg (1.24 MB, 4000x4000)

Brandon Phillips
Brandon Phillips

If the couple split their fortune equally, it could leave MacKenzie, 48, with $69 billion
Why would he do this though?
He made the money, not her

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

thinks it's failure to ignore people for a game one isn't playing because he doesn't give a shit what trash thinks.

Kevin Perez
Kevin Perez

200 billion Shekels
Won't change anything
For the world maybe, but for them? Nigger, can you imagine yourself spending all that money with your wife?
Even loser Dan Bilzerian still has NOT squandered all of his daddy's money. And it was only what? 200-300 million USD?

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

And all of you niggers better be prepared for a semi auto ban.
Just read how trumpkike let the ATF justify this ban

The final rule clarifies that the definition of “machinegun” in the Gun Control Act (GCA) and National Firearms Act (NFA) includes bump-stock-type devices, i.e., devices that allow a semiautomatic firearm to shoot more than one shot with a single pull of the trigger by harnessing the recoil energy of the semiautomatic firearm to which it is affixed so that the trigger resets and continues firing without additional physical manipulation of the trigger by the shooter.

harnessing recoil energy
GUESS WHICH PHYSICS PRINCIPLE MOST HANDGUNS OPERATE ON, NIGGERS
HOW MANY SHOTGUNS ARE RECOIL/INERTIA OPERATED

Oliver Evans
Oliver Evans

Wrong thread, shit. But just as important tbh.

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

Can you imagine what this will do to him? The wealthiest man on Earth with aspirations of conquering space… Betrayed by a roastie. He'll want revenge and he'll get it.

Luke Sullivan
Luke Sullivan

Jeff will be posting on /r9k/ and /doomer/ by the end of the week

Colton Butler
Colton Butler

Marriage is a spiritual union. If that isn't the intention of the marriage its likelihood of lasting is not good. Don't get married if that is not your intention.
Its a scheme to launder money. You really think elite's marriages are about love? These people are fucking in satanic orgies regularly.

Charles Gonzalez
Charles Gonzalez

I don't get it. He's the richest man in the world. The guy can't get a hitman or something to take her out? I don't see how or why he wouldn't be able to pull something like that off. Must be a beta cuckold.

Leo Baker
Leo Baker

Incorrect- women don't have agency. They are a reflection of their society, and our society is filth, run by filthy people.

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

Makes sense really, she's going to get billions out of him, so money is not an issue. Now she'll be seeking (paying) young chads with massive cocks and ride that cock carousel.

Ethan Ramirez
Ethan Ramirez

yfw Hitler was the most successful MGTOW ever
yfw Hitler ignored Eva Braun because he knew what Germany really needed instead of giving into the pussy
Nice picture, nigger.

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

Moral of the story:
If you're rich, don't marry.
If you're not rich, don't marry either.

Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

Jeff Bezos has like 50billion shekels
Why not hire a hitman?
Fuck it, I'll kill her for just $100 million
I'll be rich as fuck when I get out of prison in 25 years

Brayden Collins
Brayden Collins

Even loser Dan Bilzerian still has NOT squandered all of his daddy's money. And it was only what? 200-300 million USD?
Nobody but you know who this is or what you're talking about.

Jonathan White
Jonathan White

You must have been living under a rock.
Which must have been a quite pleasant experience, not witnessing clownworld

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

Just did a search, I've seen people post about him before, but I've never followed him like you apparently have, I still don't know what does or is known for.

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

This is the correct answer

Attached: 1546913048440-pol.jpg (138.46 KB, 344x443)

Andrew Gonzalez
Andrew Gonzalez

8ch.net/just

Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

just

Ethan Cox
Ethan Cox

/just/index.html

Adam Ross
Adam Ross

<This
There are rare exceptions but yeah.
Only get married if your partner is richer than you, or for citizenship.
Marriage is a spiritual union.
This is wrong because otherwise assets would not be divided if it ended. Marriage is purely a financial and sexual union. Men trade money for sex, women trade sex for money nya~
meguca.org/nya/

Attached: 05b7a565ae3aec5c9a028d1a3ba6631107b981f0.jpg (327.46 KB, 2149x1883)

Asher Price
Asher Price

He looks like Spacey. Maybe the wife found out he has a taste for boys.

Attached: sb.png (94.25 KB, 231x219)

Jeremiah Foster
Jeremiah Foster

Its a scheme to launder money. You really think elite's marriages are about love?

Possible, but I'm sure there are other ways to move money around. Elite marriages are typically strategic, to bind interests between families.

Prince Harrys marriage was to legitimise the niggerification of Britain nya~

Attached: 0e6d94faf332c59f4285dda1765a464666cdf6b686d097933882806d7fa7248e.jpg (1.38 MB, 1706x1204)

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

Its a scheme to launder money.

This, I've seen it with DUDE WEED polypansexuals, they get "married" to each other for a tax break or to hide money in property, then divorce the next year and go with someone else. It's rather fitting given how faggot marriage is legal now.

Dylan Ward
Dylan Ward

Anyway, this is proof that money cannot buy love or loyalty in the long-term. Still great to have nya~

Attached: 24fe1db62065c104fe556f62ff76e4baf2f20cfc.jpg (213.69 KB, 762x1000)

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

< vote for Hillary
< or at least don't vote for muh drumpfs
< because elections don't work
< and for that cause shill 24/7
< from (((((((((((((((tel aviv)))))))))))))))))

Attached: telaviv.png (4.15 MB, 1490x1654)

Jason Morales
Jason Morales

Hi, imkikey.

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

Your a kike nya?

Attached: 1208c675d7907f0ce280678451ad2429032cca27.jpg (111.07 KB, 1280x720)

Brandon Bennett
Brandon Bennett

Just don't get legally married ya dummy. You can still have a "wife" and kids. If her parents balk tell them you believe a marriage is between you, her, and god and don't believe the government should get between you two and god. Just enough rhetoric to get over the speed bump.

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

build up an empire that rivals all conventional supermarkets by being able to sell practically anything, online, and ship it anywhere in the US within only two days through super efficient shipping and mega warehouses
lose half of your company and wealth because your wife has decided she wants to go from easy mode to very easy mode in life, and she deserves half your shit not because she helped in any substantial way to build it, but because she gave you the privilege to stick your dick in her pussy
Giving women rights was one of the worst decisions the West ever made.

Attached: IMG-20181215-164024.jpg (30.53 KB, 573x683)

Alexander Johnson
Alexander Johnson

It wasn't even something that would make the world a better place, just done by cucks to soothe the female ego. And they'll never relinquish it! It was such a bad decision that we literally cannot fix our civilization without it completely collapsing first, because a functioning civilization isn't possible with women involved in the decision making process at such a level.

Jonathan Robinson
Jonathan Robinson

Isn't there any contract in Burgerland law pre marriage that prohibits any % share of income?
Make one for fucks sake. I'd imagine given the amount of bullshit financial gymnastics and its derivatives that goes in on the market people would insure themselves against it if they're rich enough.
JUST

Attached: 6980-01ce.jpeg (136.4 KB, 448x398)
Attached: 000bypass.jpg (338 B, 15x15)

Nathaniel Watson
Nathaniel Watson

And to think I thought of my wife as a backstabber when she filed divorce papers. We were young, we didn't have kids and she didn't ask for alimony. Maybe she did me a favor.

Jaxon Phillips
Jaxon Phillips

they get thrown out of court at divorce proceedings

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

7 days later
MacKenzie Bezos has tragically died after her car collided with a homing missile on I-5. Police believe she was drunk after recklessly driving into the AGM-158 JASSM and have dropped the investigation. Jeff Bezos was heartbroken. "I've lost my best friend just when we were going through the most beautiful journey of our lives together, Divorce. Oh, say it ain't so!"

John Reyes
John Reyes

Giving women rights was one of the worst decisions the West ever made.
This, but stop using that image. It's CIA-Mossad propaganda against whites.

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

don't breed goyim
hate your women and race, it's their fault everything is in the toilet
they're not a symptom of something else, so don't look any further than muh dik reasons

Kiked first post as usual…

Attached: shrugs.png (129.97 KB, 442x353)

Christopher Torres
Christopher Torres

THE PUSSY TO WORK RATIO IS ALL WRONG IN REGARD TO MONETARY REDISTRIBUTION

Daniel Cruz
Daniel Cruz

$69 billion
for sex twice(it's prolly way less) a week(104 times per year)
2600 times over the 25 year marriage
69billion/2600=$26.5 million per lay
Wow, talk about over paying for pussy.

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

first stop the bleeding

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

BEZOS CAUGHT CHEATING: ALIMONY RAPE SOON
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos ‘has been seeing’ former TV anchor Lauren Sanchez
Amazon billionaire Jeff Bezos has been secretly having a relationship with Lauren Sanchez, a former TV anchor and the glamorous wife of Hollywood talent mogul Patrick Whitesell. The world’s richest man Bezos just announced his divorce from wife of 25 years MacKenzie, but Page Six can exclusively reveal he has secretly been seeing Sanchez, a former anchor of Fox’s “Good Day LA.”

Sources said that Bezos, 54, and Sanchez, 49, – who also works as a helicopter pilot – got to know each other through her WME/IMG husband Whitesell, one of Hollywood’s most powerful men and agent to stars including Matt Damon, Christian Bale, Kevin Costner, Hugh Jackman, plus a host of other A-listers Patrick, Lauren and Jeff were even pictured together at a 2016 event for the movie “Manchester By The Sea,” which starred another of Patrick’s clients, Michelle Williams. But sources say Lauren became closer to Bezos after she separated with Whitesell in the fall. Meanwhile Bezos revealed on Wednesday that he and his wife have been going through a “trial separation.”

A exclusive source told Page Six “Patrick and Lauren have socialized with Jeff Bezos and his wife for a few years, because both (now former) couples have houses in Seattle. “Then Lauren was hired to work on one of Bezos’ projects, ‘Blue Origin’, a space launch company, as a helicopter pilot. She has been shooting aerial shots for Bezos. “Patrick and Lauren Sanchez have been separated for a while. Their marriage has been off and on for a while, and they tried hard to fix things, but in the fall they officially separated. She had told Patrick that she has been recently seeing Jeff Bezos.”

Sanchez and Whitesell wed in 2005 and have two young children. She also has a teenage son Nikko, from her first marriage, to former NFLer Tony Gonzalez. They have not yet formally filed for divorce. Lauren, a former co-host on Fox 11’s “Good Day LA,” has been a guest host on ABC’s “The View” and “Extra.” She was also the original host of Fox’s “So You Think You Can Dance.” She also runs a company called Black Ops Aviation, which specializes in shooting aerial shots for TV shows, movies and commercials.

On Wednesday Bezos, who has an estimated worth of $137.4 billion according to Forbes, tweeted, “We want to make people aware of a development in our lives. As our family and close friends know, after a long period of loving exploration and trial separation, we have decided to divorce and continue our shared lives as friends.” He continued: “We feel incredibly lucky to have found each other and deeply grateful for every one of the years we have been married to each other. If we had known we would separate after 25 years, we would do it all again.”

A second source told us of Bezos and his wife, “They haven’t been seen together at any big events together in a long time. He always seems to attend alone.” It is believed Bezos made the divorce announcement on Wednesday believing that photos of himself and Sanchez could soon be made public.

Bezos, Sanchez and Amazon did not yet respond to requests for comment.

archive.is/QyFR1
foxnews.com/entertainment/amazon-ceo-jeff-bezos-has-been-seeing-former-tv-anchor-lauren-sanchez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.5 MB, 1335x890)

Alexander Parker
Alexander Parker

lol yep. gold digging whore vs gold fucking digging fucking whore.
ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES
#MGTOW

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

Will a woman keep demanding money she didn't earn?
Oh wow that's a hard one, let me think.

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

You forgot to put under both "dies alone, unhappy, without a legacy to pass on"

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

Bloodline CIA spooks always start from such humble beginnings. I would know, I'm high level bloodline military industrial bloodline living in Seattle.

Dominic Carter
Dominic Carter

Not seperated from birth. Just members of the exact same bloodline.

corruptico.com/2016/08/31/jewish-detection-how-to-identify-a-jew/

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

Is this the biggest vagina heist on record?
Or have past divorce robberies buried this when adjusted for inflation?

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

Checked.

Julian Allen
Julian Allen

no.

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

That shit right there is kike deception squid ink.

Justin Taylor
Justin Taylor

Attached: 1547061411781.jpg (177.4 KB, 579x739)

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

Oh yeah, forgot about the wagecage. What a fucking timeline.

Robert Howard
Robert Howard

This is my guesstimation. It's an asset flip because they know some company destroying shit is on the way. If anyone thinks this jew wasn't fucking kids and she wasn't fucking other men the entire marriage, they don't know how jews work.

Kevin Morales
Kevin Morales

sweet argument

Colton Ward
Colton Ward

An offhand comment and a ban on bump stocks nobody uses constitutes "gun control", billions of dollars going to Pissrael that was approved well before Trump is his fault, expects Trump to fix a century of kike subversion in 5 minutes

KYS kike

Attached: signal-2018-10-26-201413-1.jpg (26.07 KB, 480x526)

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

25 billion dollar a month alimony

Attached: JUST-HANG-ME-UP.jpg (66.23 KB, 758x542)

Julian Ross
Julian Ross

Why do you want to kill white people, rather than enlighten them?

Thomas Torres
Thomas Torres

CIA agent:

Henry Miller
Henry Miller

Do you like doing what it is you do ?

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

you know what you must do

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (177.54 KB, 600x600)

Camden Torres
Camden Torres

Bezos is stealing the wife of a kike, by the way. Whitesell, that's a kike.
The guiy on the left.

Jaxon Bailey
Jaxon Bailey

guy*

Liam Richardson
Liam Richardson

Just don't get legally married
Common law exists. Child support exists. Domestic violence accusations and the Duluth model exist. Civil and family court exist.

The idea that .gov won't fuck up your your relationship is absurd to an irresponsible degree. They fucked up millions of men with no-fault divorce who got married before that concept even existed.

Dominic Adams
Dominic Adams

MAXIMUM JUST

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

Oh yeah, forgot about the wagecage. What a fucking timeline.
amazon.com/Mein-Kampf-Vol-II/dp/1682044904/

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-01-09-at-10.14.36-PM.png (94.64 KB, 467x237)
Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-01-09-at-10.14.17-PM.png (23.57 KB, 318x226)

Sebastian Moore
Sebastian Moore

Who dumped you sweetie?

William Turner
William Turner

Even a nig knows the math

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

Seems you think we're stupid motherfuckers. Go choke on your nigger dicks, cunt. We know the score. Fuck women!

Jeremiah Gutierrez
Jeremiah Gutierrez

LOL, GET FUCKED (((BEZOS)))

<thinking you and your ilk will just be handed a shit ton of artificial wombs one day

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

that's the motto keep being pretty niggas swag

Luis Young
Luis Young

be one of worlds richest and influential non jews
roastie wife still drops you like a rock to join the cock carousel.
lmao JUST indeed

Attached: 1542911419185.jpg (370.96 KB, 666x666)

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

for sex twice(it's prolly way less) a week

It's wayyyyyyy less. You don't get laid twice a week that far into a marriage.

Gabriel Torres
Gabriel Torres

the omega MGTOW
LMAO, stay virgin, faggot. Even though men can't be virgins, you pull it off because you aren't men.

Rich men getting cucked by their bitch of a wife for money is pretty funny, too. There would be no reason not to have her killed instead. You would save huge amounts of money even if you spent a fortune having the cunt removed. Fuck traitors, MGTOW and femshit alike.

Jaxson Hughes
Jaxson Hughes

Huh–there's another shill who can't greentext.

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

Why?

Adrian Johnson
Adrian Johnson

and our society is filth, run by filthy people.
Our society is run by men. Are you saying that men are filthy filthy people? Hmmm…this is almost like you are taking responsibility for yourself.

Wait for it…………

Wyatt Murphy
Wyatt Murphy

Even though men can't be virgins
the last time i heard someone say that it was a pedo

Alexander Wood
Alexander Wood

You will always be reported, megucanigger. Go back to your faggot echo chamber with the rest of your thin-skinned tranny friends.

Jayden Howard
Jayden Howard

Our society is run by men

Yes who do what women want to get their dick wet. are you new?

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

She still was. I would have definitely snapped had I been put through the shit some men have. It still doesn't justify MGTOWniggers.
Nice irrelevant comparison you dubs-wasting faggot.

Hunter Bell
Hunter Bell

They couldn't get off just fucking each other after all those children in Asia they've sacrificed for Satan.

Henry Long
Henry Long

"Ain't no pussy in the world good enough to give half my shit" - Nigger Philosopher

Aiden Evans
Aiden Evans

My fucking point is that only a pedo would say such a thing you absolute retard
'oh only girls should be virgins so I can fuck as many virgins as possible' is what you sound like

Jace Cruz
Jace Cruz

This is the JUST of the century.

Attached: JUST-DO-IT-FAGGOT-FUCK-YOUR-SHIT-UP.webm (6.22 MB, 1280x720)

John Cooper
John Cooper

MGTOW doesnt need justification , its a life choice … better than merrying. Fuck the state

Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

So his wife did nothing wrong and he is the cheater.
Zig Forums BTFO!

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

contract in Burgerland law
This isn't about contract -law. This is about what happens when contract is disputed in totality (reads: the exit of contract, to the point of exiting contract-law). In this case, there is 'too much' evidence and nth dimensional narratives for the court to review in efficient time (a system state that is not able to be disentangled from too many seeking numerical profits off of misrepresenting ownership and assets). So the court says 'fuck it, 50-50 split and get the fuck out of here', rather than resolve to true resolution, or reach settlement under power (reads: a Jew/Asian sits atop the court).

Under true State, Bezos would not have risen. And any house in dispute to the totality degree of 100% ownership confabulation would be awarded 100% to the most mightful without division (reads: passes the 'win' condition to the winner to win again because winning must be). Obviously this is not present, see Bezos. Thus by virtue of Bezos being present alone, by the fact that the kike is present alone, there was never any correct ownership in the first place, and the court determines that yes, fuck everything, divide equally to all ownership claims.

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

checked.

Josiah Allen
Josiah Allen

tbh he appears to have cheated on him with the wife (tranny) of a literal hollywood kike.

Jayden Powell
Jayden Powell

It's just straight up the only solution to a world where women have the vote, can get a job. That's because of hypergamy. Even Tucker has discussed this.

David Lopez
David Lopez

I don't want women gone. I want them back in their classic caring and nurturing roles.
If they want a wholesome society, that's what they'd do.

Levi Torres
Levi Torres

ha ha ha
What part of hypergamy did you not understand?

Women want money. They exist upon the basis of money. Women will talk alone to guys who have money. Say a guy is amazing looking. If he's poor, no way women will talk with him, just the facts. Only a cougar will bother.

Thomas Gonzalez
Thomas Gonzalez

What was her name?

David Baker
David Baker

< oh you stupid man, surely there is something wrong with you, as your job is to worship us retards
Fuck off, cunt. You're trash, stupid motherfucker.

Matthew Price
Matthew Price

a poor good looking guy might not get talked to, but he could talk to women
and that could be enough to get her alone and fuck her

Dominic Ramirez
Dominic Ramirez

Attached: brendan-fraser-and-afton-smith-celebrities-socialites-rock-star-weddings-pinterest.jpg (21.28 KB, 276x416)

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

yes goyim, never have kids!

Kevin Fisher
Kevin Fisher

She cut you deep, im sorry sweetie. Why dont you put on a good anime and go to bed, Its late.

Jackson Lee
Jackson Lee

mgtow
that stands for closet homosexual

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

MGTOW is supported by gays and trannies hoping the reel in a straight person thinking he has no other options.

Ryder Cooper
Ryder Cooper

What if your artificial fetus turned out to be a girl?

Jose Reyes
Jose Reyes

Many here on Zig Forums refuses to accept this. Women work, pay taxes, vote and get handouts. The system is entwined with them and for them, there is no easy solution to this mess other than some kind of collapse or catastrophe.

Isaiah Morgan
Isaiah Morgan

There's nothing inherently wrong with females. They just need to be educated from birth exclusively by men on how to be in line with natural hierarchy. She is the property of her father until she becomes the property of her husband.
It's simple, really.

Ayden Gomez
Ayden Gomez

You dont need to have instagram to catch a newsflash, idiot.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit