Rand Paul Voted To Make Boycotting Israel Illegal

Nolan Nelson
Nolan Nelson

nu-Zig Forums's favorite amnesty supporting manlet voted in favor of criminalizing boycotts against Israel

senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=116&session=1&vote=00001

Attached: rand.png (1.86 KB, 135x40)

All urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/people/awilcoxart/works/35952323-h-e-double-hockey-sticks?asc=u
goalglobal.org/stories/post/what-are-the-caesar-photographs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconsideration_of_a_motion
fff.org/explore-freedom/article/does-the-first-amendment-protect-the-freedom-of-association/
paul.senate.gov/news/icymi-dr-rand-paul-‘proud-president’-syria
aljazeera.com/news/2019/01/anti-bds-measure-stalled-senate-190109150723359.html
archive.li/JJ25P

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

Unfortunate, but not unsurprising. Twatter bantz are cheap.

Xavier Rodriguez
Xavier Rodriguez

Is it weird to post a disney-esque character thumbs upping on this? I feel like his creations would be sad to hear this.

redbubble.com/people/awilcoxart/works/35952323-h-e-double-hockey-sticks?asc=u

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-01-09-at-6.04.56-PM.png (194.87 KB, 531x656)

Andrew White
Andrew White

I'm now confused.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (71.31 KB, 1570x788)

Oliver Rodriguez
Oliver Rodriguez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (52.14 KB, 1762x612)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (63.88 KB, 2355x860)

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

God damn these people are so fucking traitorous.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (161.22 KB, 2080x1435)

Liam Flores
Liam Flores

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (199.61 KB, 1849x1272)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (151.64 KB, 1810x1278)

Oliver Mitchell
Oliver Mitchell

THE PEOPLE DID NOT ASK FOR THIS

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (145.22 KB, 1845x1125)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (175.97 KB, 1858x1270)

Andrew Flores
Andrew Flores

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (165.75 KB, 1851x1393)

Julian Ross
Julian Ross

Traitorous Fucks

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (41.58 KB, 1859x289)

Justin Sullivan
Justin Sullivan

Heres the jewcy bit.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (100.25 KB, 1856x791)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (159.35 KB, 1841x1214)

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

and to stop the wholesale slaughter of the Syrian people
um, you don't do that by funding Pissrael.

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

Because he believes in free trade, its not a "a bowed to kikes" thing.

Angel Hernandez
Angel Hernandez

How is outlawing boycotts of certain countries/products even remotely close to free trade? In fact, it's the clear fucking opposite.

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

Israel is a our greatest ally and the only functioning democracy in the middle east. You inbred hicks don't understand global affairs. Rand is /ourguy/ and the successor to the geotus presidency.

Luke Martin
Luke Martin

Even if being satirical, this post is pure JIDF. Gas yourself kike.

Eli Bennett
Eli Bennett

You incel nazis wouldn't know satire if it bit you in the ass.

Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore

Israel is our greatest ally and if you're not willing to fight for israel, you shouldn't benefit from the pros of this constitution
There's an anti boomer song that begins like this

Attached: peter-griffin-frog.jpg (195.8 KB, 978x1547)

Hudson Wilson
Hudson Wilson

Memorandum of understanding

"I'm glad we reached this understanding goyim"

Thomas Morgan
Thomas Morgan

I fucking hate these "people" so much man… I really do…

Hate upon hate upon hate upon hate upon hate upon hate upon hate upon hate upon hate upon hate upon hate upon hate upon hate upon hate upon hate upon hate upon hate upon hate upon hate upon hate.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.26 MB, 1952x3176)

Xavier Peterson
Xavier Peterson

What the fuck? I hate Rand Paul now.

No ally of the white species would do anything so helpful for pissrahell

David Wilson
David Wilson

Attached: slowclap.gif (1.82 MB, 360x202)

Brayden Bailey
Brayden Bailey

This is it. I'm done.
The GOP is evil. There is no value to them.
Give them power, and what do they do? Grovel before Israel, suck the toes of our enemies, while calling any American who would defend the honor of his ancestors a 'terrorist'.
What the fuck are the kikes in Pissrael then, eh? When they bomb little children in their homes? When they shoot a kid in the face because he threw a rock at some kike in a diaper?

If that's not terrorism, but crashing your car into a landwhale marching illegally in the road with a gaggle of Communists is, and these faggots with an 85% White base are going to UNANIMOUSLY support one, the foreign kikes, and UNANIMOUSLY decry the other, the native Whites (the electoral base of these fucking traitors), then what the fuck good could they possibly represent?

Carson Ortiz
Carson Ortiz

AN UNHAPPY TRAITOR IS STILL A TRAITOR MY MAN

Asher Evans
Asher Evans

I don't get it - why did the Democrats vote against?

Jason Watson
Jason Watson

Because they don't serve Zionist Jewry openly. Their base doesn't give a shit about Israel, unless its because they hate the kike faggots.

Aaron Scott
Aaron Scott

Sadly this

Kayden Cox
Kayden Cox

The two Demokikes who votes Yea.

Doug Jones
Joe Manchin

The real question is, why did these two break ranks?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (409.88 KB, 465x640)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.2 MB, 1280x1600)

Alexander Watson
Alexander Watson

Probably out of spite since it was introduced by Rubio (R-FL).

Gabriel Jackson
Gabriel Jackson

So did Thomas Massie, another lolberg.

Oliver Peterson
Oliver Peterson

Pretty much. It's a dog and pony show.

Logan Lee
Logan Lee

A clue?

West Virginia University (WVU) awarded Manchin's daughter, Heather Bresch, an MBA in 2007, the year she became COO at Mylan Inc., the third largest generic pharmaceutical manufacturer in the U.S. with headquarters in Morgantown, adjacent to the WVU campus.

The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported that in order to justify this degree, university officials had added courses to her transcript that she had never taken and altered grades she had received.

The ensuing controversy resulted in the rescinding of her MBA and the resignation of the university president, Mike Garrison, a Manchin family friend, and Garrison's legal counsel and the Dean of the Business School.

A panel was convened to fully investigate the measure.

When the MBA controversy erupted, according to The Huntington News, Manchin "act[ed] as though he and his wife, Gayle, were somehow the victims of this hoax that almost cost WVU its academic credibility."
According to the Huntington News, "the Manchins were seen as people willing to destroy [the university's] reputation rather than admit a mistake."

Noting in a December 2011 editorial that the magazine Esquire had promoted Heather Bresch as an "American hero" owing to her support for a pharma safety law, the Huntington News pointed out that the law also protected U.S. pharma firms like Mylan and suggested that the article was a "public makeover" engineered by "the Manchin public relations machine."
It also said that Mylan "must have the only corporate Board of Directors in the country that doesn't care about one of their top execs being proven to have a phony MBA degree."

Despite Manchin's call for a war on drugs, particularly opioids, and his charge that "Big Pharma" had "targeted" his state, Manchin's daughter, as noted, is the CEO of Mylan, a pharmaceutical firm that produces opioids, and Manchin himself accepted "nearly $180,000 in donations from pharmaceutical companies between 2011 and 2016."

In August 2016, Fortune Magazine and the Washington Post ran a total of three articles about the fact that the "CEO of the company at the center of the EpiPen controversy" was Manchin's daughter.
The articles noted that skyrocketing EpiPen costs were "the next big flash point in the national debate over skyrocketing prescription drug prices," that Bresch had originally gotten her Mylan job through her father, and that her career had "risen along with her father's, a fact that has not gone unnoticed by her critics."
A particular point of controversy was the fact that Bresch had transferred Mylan's official headquarters to the Netherlands, a tax dodge maneuver known as tax inversion.

Luke Baker
Luke Baker

Introduced by Rubio
OF COURSE IT FUCKING WAS.

James Lee
James Lee

They want to be seen publicly as the party of jihad.

Levi Wright
Levi Wright

Rubio is shabbos goy #1

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

After Trump of course.

Chase Ortiz
Chase Ortiz

Massie is in the House, not the Senate.

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

Savage
Fucking
Truth

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

I guess it passed the house already?!

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

No, it didn't.
Where are you getting this bit about Massie?

Justin Lewis
Justin Lewis

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (59.1 KB, 1349x838)

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

Attached: screen-shot-2015-07-22-at-1-46-28-pm.jpg (126.74 KB, 840x485)

Andrew Baker
Andrew Baker

I truly hate these wretched traitorous bastards.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (42.32 KB, 949x695)

Parker Wright
Parker Wright

Wasn't me who said that Massie voted for it, i was just wondering if the bill had passed the house.

James Gray
James Gray

Checked for no, its been repeatedly introduced to the Senate, but they can't get it through, even with the all the Republicans and two Democrats on board.

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

Caesar Syria Civilian Protection Act of 2019
<Caesar
Am I missing something here? What the fuck is that?

Jeremiah Thompson
Jeremiah Thompson

CO-SPONSORS OF THE BILL

Are you going to be the least bit surprised when I tell you ol' Rafael Cruz signed off on it? Of course not.

Sen. Gardner, Cory [R-CO]* 01/03/2019
Sen. McConnell, Mitch [R-KY]* 01/03/2019
Sen. Blunt, Roy [R-MO]* 01/03/2019
Sen. Cramer, Kevin [R-ND] 01/08/2019
Sen. Cruz, Ted [R-TX] 01/08/2019
Sen. Wicker, Roger F. [R-MS] 01/08/2019

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (54.9 KB, 1862x809)

Matthew Howard
Matthew Howard

Interesting how all of the 'Yea' votes are R's straight down.

Adam Lewis
Adam Lewis

Rand is a kike faggot. Why the fuck should we care about a democratic country in the middle of fucking nowhere? There are better things to worry about on our own soil.

Robert Morris
Robert Morris

It is almost like tweets and faceberg's "likes" are utterly worthless except for the trading of counterfeit cosmetic products!!!!

Angel Cooper
Angel Cooper

Codename Caeser, it's some kike that manufactured a bunch of images of all the political prisoners that Assad is torturing, sort of like their Guantanamo Bay, except since not enemies of the jew, it's bad.

goalglobal.org/stories/post/what-are-the-caesar-photographs

Owen Perez
Owen Perez

Traitorous Shabbos Scum

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.13 MB, 1280x1622)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.09 MB, 1024x1384)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3.04 MB, 1280x1597)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (165.28 KB, 1510x1152)

Ayden Walker
Ayden Walker

I can't believe this: Fake news…. A Libertarian would never vote against boycotting of any kind (I have nothing against Israel); or against Free Speech. Also, Boycotts never work. What is he afraid of? Got to be fake.

Eli King
Eli King

Nice sarcasm.
But this is directly from Goyim's House archive though

Isaiah Flores
Isaiah Flores

In the end it doesn't matter if a bill passes unanimously or by one vote. It's very common for congressmen and senators to vote for or against a bill as a symbolic act when they know that their vote does not change the outcome. I forgot the term, but it's very common.

Isaiah Garcia
Isaiah Garcia

Cuckservative Zionist Shabbos are as bad as Democrats

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.22 MB, 1024x1539)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (364.53 KB, 440x440)

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

Its also quite common for them to vote unanimously when its an issue of servicing Jewry's interests and/or going against White Americans' interests.
I'm more inclined to think they were thinking this might get through - or wouldn't and thereby create pressure on those who voted Nay to vote Yea next time round - than I am to think they all realized it wouldn't go through and 'symbolically' voted, because the two Democrats and the lolberg votes Yea.

Jayden Cook
Jayden Cook

Reminder that there is no peaceful solution.

Benjamin Bennett
Benjamin Bennett

when they know that their vote does not change the outcome
And thus every argument for muttmocracy has been nullified. Everyone knows. That is why France is burning and everyone else is getting radicalized.

Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson

Please stop Kek. I didn't ask for this. I can't.

Austin Cruz
Austin Cruz

This right here.

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

Give 30 billion to Israel while claiming that the 5 billion dollar wall is too expensive.

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

Heil Hitler forever.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson

The only way of defeating the kike is violence, that's the only way you can kill a parasite, call me a shill all you want but one day I will die for what I believe and, I'm not planning on die a coward of old age

Ian Brooks
Ian Brooks

muh nu/pol/

No one's surprised by Randlet's ball-less escapades nigger. You act like anyone respected him for anything outside of his want to audit the federal reserve.

Attached: smug-laugh.jpg (59.25 KB, 669x696)

Brandon Johnson
Brandon Johnson

If he was in favor of free speech and free trade, he would let the American people to boycott whoever they want.

Zachary Bailey
Zachary Bailey

And so long as Major General Jack Weinstein retains control of US Nuclear Command, they'll continue to do what they're doing unpunishable.

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

There's not a violent one either. Major General Jack Weinstein.

Landon Mitchell
Landon Mitchell

muh nuke meme
Fallout would last 2-3 years top.

Leo Barnes
Leo Barnes

manlet
hey JIDF.

Chase Cook
Chase Cook

Meanwhile Bernie voted against it

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

FUCK, HE WAS /OURGUY/

Joshua Barnes
Joshua Barnes

Wrong. DEADHAND is still active. If our shit launches, Russia's shit launches. Everyone's shit launches. The fallout would last for at least 7 years and the lack of sunlight and artificial winter would last for 5. The atmosphere, every water source and the land would be poisoned except for a few choice bunkers in New Zealand.

Deal with it. Samson Fucking Looms and there is no hope and you know it.

Ashes and Echoes

Benjamin Morales
Benjamin Morales

Nobody was ever /ourguy/. Everyone has always been corrupted. Everyone has always been filth. Existence has always been torture. The gods have always been evil.

We are already in hell.

Zachary Jenkins
Zachary Jenkins

Because his base doesn't like Israel, and this vote is probably at least partially intended to combat the perception of Israel controlling both sides of the coin.

Gabriel Anderson
Gabriel Anderson

Rand was the lone no vote on a number of pro-Israel bills, including the $38B foreign aid package. Not that it means much, but he's better than most congress critters.

Attached: Rand-Paul-a-bad-goy.mp4 (7.23 MB, 1280x720)

Nicholas Morris
Nicholas Morris

Nuclear winter is a meme. Other than the blast sites themselves we'd be fine. Most nukes are targeting other countries' nukes sites and military bases.

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

I can’t form my own opinions and follow people who are called bassed, I might as well surrender to the jews

Lucas Williams
Lucas Williams

Have any of you considered maybe the Republicans all voted yea because they setup the Democrats to look stupid? It would explain why someone like Paul would back it. If it were a false flag. How many votes would they have needed again?

Aiden Hill
Aiden Hill

Nope. That's not what would happen and you know it. The missiles would be targeted to make sure there would be no places for survivors to hide, that's the way the kikes have designed the system. I've seen some of the trajectories of our missiles, they're for the Russian Hinterlands and Central Germany and other places like that. That hopefuls like you would try to hide. And I'm certain Russia's system is set up in the same way on our end. It's designed to kill all of us off, and leave them alive.

Why would you ever have hope? When our world does not reward it?

Eh, surrender is the same as fighting back at this point. The results will always be shit. I'd suggest looking at ways to destroy all matter and energy so that nothing else ever happens again ever.

Dominic Clark
Dominic Clark

Nukes do not even exist, pal. Go and larp somewhere else.

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

Are you people really this clueless? I'm not just poking to be obnoxious, but there's a serious mass Dunning-Krueger phenomenon getting worse and worse here. These two Democrats represent 'red' states, Alabama and West Virginia respectively. They will do what they need to do to win votes in these states, crossing the aisle to vote with the GOP if necessary. The reason they voted Yea—the reason every GOP senators voted Yea—is for one reason: they believe that this is what their voters want. We can split hairs about the Zionist Lobby all day long, and most certainly Rubio introduced the bill on the Lobby's behalf, but the reason why the GOP consistently votes pro-Israel is because they believe the GOP base would react negatively if they didn't.

Did you get that? I'll repeat: the reason why they vote on pro-Israel measures is because they represent pro-Israel voters. That is the reason! I know we'd like to think that the average conservative is super based and woke or whatever on the Jewish Question—and there are more voices each day dissenting with the mainstream right wing view on Israel, fortunately—it is nevertheless, undoubtedly true that conservative voters want their representatives to support Israel. This is democracy in action. You can tell yourself that Bibi personally called up each of these Republicans and demanded they vote Yea and that it's a big conspiracy to trick the American electorate, but it's simply not true. The bill was introduced by the Zionist Lobby through Rubio and shilled for by the typical neocon voices like Graham, but the reason why they voted Yea was because of representative democracy.

How to change this? Politics is downstream of culture. You must change the culture of right wing America to be neutral or overtly anti-Israel to change this. Then, the GOP will begin voting Nay on such measures and the Lobby will have to work harder through their Ben Shapiros and Mark Levins and Alan Dershowitzes to sway the mind of conservative America. This is a real redpill, and I know most of the vocal morons on this board don't want to hear it. The GOP + Jones (D-AL) and Manchin (D-WV) voted Yea on this measure because the GOP voters would have a bitchfit if they didn't.

Attached: Conservative-Pastors-Say-US-Has-Spiritual-Obligation-to-Support-Israel-11-15-13.png (22.17 KB, 729x607)
Attached: Importance-of-Strong-US-Israel-Relationship-11-15-13.png (27.43 KB, 728x607)
Attached: Americans-Support-Israel-Over-Palestine.png (28.82 KB, 775x605)

Luke Nelson
Luke Nelson

Here's two more.

Attached: mesymp-resp-gop.png (25.53 KB, 499x414)
Attached: mesymp-obam-gop.png (27.48 KB, 499x414)

Nathaniel Miller
Nathaniel Miller

Die ((((weev)), Die.

Cooper Murphy
Cooper Murphy

Commie still detected race war when?

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

I actually entertain this conspiracy. The cold war is a complete sham and nukes are the perfect excuse why these two arms of ZOG never came into conflict with each other, while blowing up the non-ZOGed parts of the world up together.

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

And you can't change conservative culture in America because the ZOG controls all cultural output. Even this place. Jim Watkins is a MASONICNIGGER and that means he serves Israel too.

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

demoralization
I'll have you know that I live in the Bible Belt and I heard my parent's white maid mentioning that her ~25yo son was talking about how much the Jews control American discourse and media and such. She said she doesn't sway one way or the other but clearly the cultural pendulum is swinging if conservative Americans like her are exposed to views such as her son has.

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

tfw both your senators vote yes

Attached: 1511039233263.jpg (15.74 KB, 500x372)

Brody Evans
Brody Evans

Attached: GOP-are-Shabbos-Goyim.jpg (1.33 MB, 1944x3568)
Attached: GOP-are-Shabbos-Goyim-pt-2.jpg (3.1 MB, 1928x8616)

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

These two Democrats represent 'red' states, Alabama and West Virginia respectively.
Then that makes a lot of sense.

Zachary Rivera
Zachary Rivera

his rebutal to this was "I was the one who introduced the bill" he's the biggest israel firster in the entire room.

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

Oh shit I missed a prime op in that second pic.

See if you can call it before I change it.

Kevin Morales
Kevin Morales

NO, his old man was for a minute. His idiot son is a piece of shit and we've known that for quite sometime now. Like when he voted against his father a number of times.

Colton Scott
Colton Scott

Too late.

Attached: GOP-are-Shabbos-Goyim-pt-2-v2.jpg (3.35 MB, 1928x8736)

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

4 (D)s voted Yea you illiterate nigger.

Jace Price
Jace Price

Frankly, american pastors have all made pacts with the devil. An unnatural number of them have masonic memberships and Western Christianity is pretty much infiltrated by demonic forces. Jews are just there for the free shekels really.

Attached: 94ff8d35c9d632382423b9bef2387054904c2f29872b3e14a354ed38281387d8.jpeg (19.2 KB, 739x415)
Attached: 181105robertson2.jpg (12.15 KB, 188x220)

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

I'll repeat: the reason why they vote on pro-Israel measures is because they represent pro-Israel voters.
Hmmm, I don't think that's necessarily true user.
because they believe the GOP base would react negatively if they didn't.
I'm sure they believe it, or they pretend to to at least, but you know what I think motivates them more than their base?

Money.
I think its the MONEY flowing in from the kikes - in the form of up-front payment AND under-the-table kickbacks down the road - that has them blindly supporting Israel.

Politics is downstream of culture
Ah but that's not always true.
Sometimes, politics is upstream of culture - for example, if every mainstream GOP candidate is shilling balls-deep for Israel, you think that doesn't have a feedback effect? You think the dimwitted plebs who can only see the two sides of the kosher sandwich even know anything about Israel?

My Boomer father didn't know a god damned thing about it until my aged aunt told him some back in the early 80s, and until I told him the rest. He is no exception.
I've been to West Virginia. The people there that give two-shits about Israel do so because they think they're supposed to.
What would happen if a Christian man of good character and charisma stepped up and started saying things oppositional to that?
Well, first, he'd be attacked as an anti-semite. Second, his funding would dry up in the blink of an eye. And you see where it goes from there.

I simply do not believe that people are as pro-Israel as implied.
<US pastors are pro-Israel
That I can believe.
<YouGov
Unreliable and usually employ small sample sizes.

Levi Carter
Levi Carter

Oh you're right, I missed those other two.
THanks for the headsup.

Attached: GOP-are-Shabbos-Goyim.jpg (1.29 MB, 1944x3568)

Brody Perez
Brody Perez

"funds to Israel"

It's weird. They seem to have forgotten what the quid pro quo "from" Israel is. Funds…to…Israel….and back from Israel comes……? ?
These fucking faggots don't even make a pretense that the U.S. taxpayer is getting a single god damn thing out of this bullshit.
Also, as Traficante let us know, the 3-4 billion per year we always hear about is direct aid, but the total when including military aid and trade concessions approaches 15 billion per year (not to mention the multi-trillion dollar wars for Israel).

Blake Carter
Blake Carter

Checked and applauded.

Gavin Sanders
Gavin Sanders

Checked for "God" was always a fucking demon.
There is not one "God", but many Gods.

I don't hate Christians, and I understand why they cling to the religion, but, if there was a time wherein it represented espousing a utility, that time has passed. Now, it is merely demonic worship via a semitic cult.
This will anger some, but it is the truth.

Attached: Christianitys-Jewish-God-in-Action.JPG (355.25 KB, 1545x866)
Attached: Jews---Why-the-West-is-Fucked.jpg (1.84 MB, 3128x3420)
Attached: Jews-and-Christianity---Triumph-Over-All-Nobler-Ideals.JPG (193.92 KB, 1729x579)

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

Americans are slaves to Israelis

Ayden Evans
Ayden Evans

It's true that American voters are on the whole complacent and ignorant regarding Israel. However, there are vocal elements on the right that would pressure their Republican (or Democrat in the case of Jones and Manchin) candidate to vote for Israel. The idea that they are merely doing it because of corruption doesn't answer the issue. Democrats are also corrupt and accept bribes from the Israel Lobby, but they represent more diverse interests than the right, and as such have to take a more neutral position. Muslims don't vote Republican, they vote Democrat, so even though most Jews in America are on the left, the leftist politicians vote against Israel. I restate my claim, because it is the only one that accurately and comprehensively explains this phenomenon: The GOP represent conservatives, and conservatives are, on the whole, pro-Israel. Your anecdotes to the contrary don't mean much when we are talking about mass politics.

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

I think its the MONEY flowing in from the kikes - in the form of up-front payment AND under-the-table kickbacks down the road - that has them blindly supporting Israel.
The politicians are controlled by foreign and domestic interests who can bribe them with no real consequences. We no longer execute traitors, and now everyone is a traitor. Even judges will sell your children to private juvenile detention centers. When they were caught they merely pushed for anti-bullying laws that accomplish the same thing. The corruption is being written into law daily.

Andrew Morris
Andrew Morris

Pro tip: You'll never win your country back without the militia.

Ayden White
Ayden White

How many times does the GOP have to fuck you over before you jump ship?

What a bunch of Dum Dum suckers, I swear….

Xavier White
Xavier White

we talmudic jews worship a horde of demons so we think God is a demon for everyone else, you know, because we're chosen hur hurr hurr
You hooknose shits cannot die fast enough

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

This will anger some, but it is the truth.

The politicians are controlled by foreign and domestic interests who can bribe them with no real consequences. We no longer execute traitors, and now everyone is a traitor.
That's pretty much the rub of it, yes.

It's true that American voters are on the whole complacent and ignorant regarding Israel. However, there are vocal elements on the right that would pressure their Republican (or Democrat in the case of Jones and Manchin) candidate to vote for Israel.
Yes, exactly.

The idea that they are merely doing it because of corruption doesn't answer the issue.
There is no answer to the issue my man.
The issue is that the system of governance is totally corrupt, from top to bottom.
The only answer to such an issue is to eliminate that system and try again.

I restate my claim, because it is the only one that accurately and comprehensively explains this phenomenon:
We'll see…
The GOP represent conservatives, and conservatives are, on the whole, pro-Israel.
They aren't though, thats just it - their leaders are, and you want to say that they are because the people want them to be, but I just don't see that. What I see is a huge system of corruption which urges the leaders to that end, motivated by money, and the people go along with it because, really, what is their alternative? There isn't one. For example, you can vote for Zionism and nominal effort towards immigration control, or you can vote for open borders and nominal opposition to Zionism. Those are the choices you're given, and when Whites subsequently support the Zionist (who doesn't deliver on immigration controls), its claimed they are aggressively pro-Israel, a concept bolstered by media and polling outfits.

Your anecdotes to the contrary don't mean much when we are talking about mass politics.
Then neither do your small sample-size pollster graphics my man.

In any case, its not worth arguing over at this time. If you want to believe that GOP cucks to Zionism are such because their base wants them to be, you keep believing that; but I think the masses view Israel as a secondary issue, at best, despite extreme efforts to present otherwise and to get them to think otherwise, and the leaders who praise Zion are doing it because its profitable on several fronts.

Henry Myers
Henry Myers

because there is a law that says you cant re-table a vote if you were on the winning party. so if they realize something is going to lose the vote, they vote the losing side and have the ability to re-submit in another attempt to get it to pass. and look, they are magically resubmitting this bill in an unprecedented second vote on the topic.

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

IOW: This corrupt bureaucracy is world Jewry's playground.

Cooper Scott
Cooper Scott

Woops, bottom for this guy

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

So what kind of jail sentence do you get?

James Long
James Long

Rescinding of access to government funding seems to be the punishment on offer for the bad goyim. Now is not the time to imprison the bad goyim - that comes later, if (((they))) have their way.

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

Had to look it up - Robert's Rules. Only the people who were on the winning side of the original vote can bring it back

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconsideration_of_a_motion

Attached: jewsShapiroBookShelf.jpg (131.17 KB, 1440x900)

Jonathan Rivera
Jonathan Rivera

Sickening scum, all of them.

Jaxson Thompson
Jaxson Thompson

ron and rand are faggots. they are limited hangouts that do nothing, ron paul never did anything but whimper like a little gnome bitch and rand is 2 feet tall.
they are the alex jones of disinterested libertarians

Attached: 1496316470015.gif (1.44 MB, 475x250)
Attached: 0c42b58e77eac7e998295d582337b5b55f15144603a444731480316d8b4b8dfd.jpg (867.03 KB, 903x1523)
Attached: 0d31eb637876f8d562b6c2599c78e5122c5570c1de0909a7ea76bd6c43b01688.jpg (123.84 KB, 574x1199)
Attached: 6-e50f4417ae.jpg (850.75 KB, 903x1516)

Colton Cooper
Colton Cooper

fugg, f u Rand, I now consider you a lying sack of shit like all other politicians; talk shit about Israel on Twitter, then vote for this shit…fuck of Rand…your name is gay

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

Because, like the Daily Stormer says, the Republican party is the part of the White race. Israel is a whole country filled with weevs and Mike Enochs, doesn't get much fashier than that.

Elijah Smith
Elijah Smith

When we were discussing something else on another thread…I think it was the growing trend towards men being turned into women, and having their penises removed, some very erudite fellow brought up the goddess Cybele. Now this interested me because I like French baroque opera and Lully's Atys is all about a priest of Cybele who must choose between moral love and the immortal love of Cybele. But then someone else popped in and mentioned that the Daughters of the Eastern Star were worshipers more or less tacitly of Cybele, a worship which demands the total spiritual and physical emasculation of men.

Why do I mention that here?

Because Rand's mommy and wife are both members of the Order of the Eastern Star.

Which is a sub order of freemasonry.

Which is crypto judaism.

And a paganistic emasculation cult.

Just sayin'….

Attached: EasternStarChairs.jpg (462.04 KB, 1024x772)

Christopher Perry
Christopher Perry

just try and enforce it you fucking kikes. see what happens.

Jordan Richardson
Jordan Richardson

Fuck this! I’m done voting Republicuck. Only voting for Radhida Tlaid from now on. Party is meaningless.

Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

Question is; will the Supreme Court rule against this unconstitutional law? After all there is "freedom of association" and that includes the freedom NOT to associate too.

Legally, the freedom of association is considered to be a fundamental right protected by the Constitution. In the Supreme Court case of N.A.A.C.P. v. Alabama(1958), a unanimous Court ruled that the NAACP did not have to reveal to the Alabama attorney general the names and addresses of the NAACP members in the state because it would violate the NAACP members’ freedom of association. Writing for the Court, Justice John Marshall Harlan II said in the decision that

immunity from state scrutiny of membership lists … is here so related to the right of members to pursue their lawful private interests privately and to associate freely with others in so doing as to come within the protection of the Fourteenth Amendment. [Alabama] has fallen short of showing a controlling justification for the deterrent effect on the free enjoyment of the right to associate which disclosure of membership lists is likely to have….

Freedom to engage in association for the advancement of beliefs and ideas is an inseparable aspect of the “liberty” ensured by the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.

In the circumstances of the NAACP case, compelled disclosure of the petitioner’s membership lists was likely to constitute an effective restraint on its members’ freedom of association.

Inviolability of privacy in group association may in many circumstances be indispensable to the preservation of freedom of association, particularly where a group espouses dissident beliefs.

In a later case that directly relates to the woman recently dismissed from her leadership position in the Boy Scouts, the Supreme Court ruled in Boy Scouts of America v. Dale(2000) that the Boy Scouts could revoke the membership of a former Eagle Scout and assistant scoutmaster (James Dale) when it found out that Dale was a homosexual and a gay-rights activist. To force the Boy Scouts to do otherwise abridged the organization’s right to freedom of association. As Chief Justice William Rehnquist wrote in the majority opinion,

Applying New Jersey’s public accommodations law to require the Boy Scouts to admit Dale violates the Boy Scouts’ First Amendment right of expressive association. Government actions that unconstitutionally burden that right may take many forms, one of which is intrusion into a group’s internal affairs by forcing it to accept a member it does not desire.

But practically speaking, whether the First Amendment, the Fourteenth Amendment, or any other part of the Constitution mentions the freedom of association is irrelevant. Likewise, whether the Supreme Court finds the freedom of association in the First Amendment, the Fourteenth Amendment, or any other part of the Constitution is irrelevant.

The freedom of association simply means that a person has the right to associate, not with whomever he chooses, but with whoever is willing to associate with him. Inherent in the right to associate is the right not to associate. Any person has the right not to associate with whomever he chooses.

In a free society, any person or group of persons has the right to associate with any other person or group of persons willing to associate with him or it on the basis of any standard and for any reason. And likewise, any person or group of persons has the right not to associate with any other person or group of persons on the basis of any standard and for any reason.

It doesn’t matter whether a government bureaucrat or a person who was refused association believes that the actions of the refusing person or group are illogical, unreasonable, irrational, hateful, discriminatory, bigoted, or racist. What matters is freedom.

The freedom of association is just as important as any of the “First Amendment freedoms.” Neither government nor society has the authority to force a person or group to associate with another person or group that they don’t want to associate with. In a free society, it can’t be any other way.

fff.org/explore-freedom/article/does-the-first-amendment-protect-the-freedom-of-association/

Kayden Collins
Kayden Collins

paul.senate.gov/news/icymi-dr-rand-paul-‘proud-president’-syria
Interesting.
It's possible he was forced to accept money from a pro-Israel interest group and is just fulfilling promises.

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

No ally of the white species would do anything so helpful for pissrahell
At the expense of his countrymen no less!
This is our gov't blackballing domestic companies and individuals who won't kiss the (((ring))).

JQ aside, it's just really bad law. Their PM is likely facing corruption indictments soon…what if he won't step down? They already flaunt international law by the illegal expansion of their borders. Why are we compelled to engage in commerce with such a nation?

Brayden White
Brayden White

Rand Paul has always been shit. And anyone thinking the GOP is on your side must be too young to remember uncle dick and rummy.

Congress is all traitors and has been for a very long time. They’re looting the place before it’s too late.

Thomas Ortiz
Thomas Ortiz

I know I'm weak when I question my hatred of merchants just because one torposter agrees with me
Why would you torpost? The gibment has you on lock, there is no hiding.

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

I almost hate you more for the spam.

Nathan Nelson
Nathan Nelson

GOP = kike banker/zionist party
DEM = kike socialist revolutionary party
Different factions, same people.

Judaism = classic kikery
Christianity = kikery for goys
Islam = sand kikery

James Perry
James Perry

My people would be against both.

James Sanchez
James Sanchez

realize the bill will be passed no matter your vote on the issue
vote Yea and keep yourself off the kikes’ hitlist

Tyler Lee
Tyler Lee

oy vey goyim accept my excuses oy vey
Kill yourself.

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

then name one person in the senate right now who is better than him
it sure as hell isn’t all the democrats who voted no

Lincoln Sanders
Lincoln Sanders

If all the fish is rotten, I'm not taking the fish that smells the least bad. I'm throwing it all out.

Cooper Sanchez
Cooper Sanchez

These polls are performed in a way to manufacture the illusion of overwhelming support in order to gain support and keep detractors silent.

Carter Gonzalez
Carter Gonzalez

This is true. The gov is infested and can't go against them politically.

It's up to us, individually, and the math is actually feasible. Don't get caught.

Austin Collins
Austin Collins

Can anyone name one war the IDF fought along side the U.S. Front line troops?

Attached: Reallymakesyouthonk.jpg (35.14 KB, 800x800)

James Clark
James Clark

Apparently they needed 60 YEAs for it to pass. They consolidated like 4 bills into one I guess. It would seem that is a senator want's one or more things passed here, they have to approve everything. Sneaky sneaky.

Foam boy is pretty choked

sry no archive:
aljazeera.com/news/2019/01/anti-bds-measure-stalled-senate-190109150723359.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (30.62 KB, 501x276)

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

the new pledge of allegiance:

I pledge allegiance
to the flag
of the united states of israel
and to the republic
of which it leeches
one nation
under ursury
with liberty
and justice
for none.

there is no other word to describe what I am feeling right now other than mortified.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (91.81 KB, 600x369)

Landon Mitchell
Landon Mitchell

all you fucking pro-trumpers should just fucking kill yourselves
all you pro-republicans can go kill yourselves.
FUCK YOU ALL
GET OFF OUR BOARD

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera

Democrats get elected by niggers and spics. who don't give a fuck about Israel.

Aaron Morgan
Aaron Morgan

As crazy as she sounds,
AOC is /mygirl/
because she is Anti-Israel
as well as that palestinian chick that made it in too.
AOC has teeth like a fucking horse, but I don't give a fuck
I just want a fucking gif of her tits bouncing at this point

Nolan Torres
Nolan Torres

That's what confuses people about Nat Soc
They think it's far right
when in fact it is far left
so far left that it is off their mental scale of measurement.
These jewish republicans disgust me

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

You can cast doubt on the polls, but your belief that politicians are totally above electoral politics and don't need to represent the interests of their voters (and in America, usually less than 40% of the electorate votes in any election) is farcical. The GOP represent the conservatives, who by and large are Zionist in that they support Israel. The voting record of Republican representatives, statistics on conservatives and evangelicals, and social commentary on the relationship between the American right wing and Israel all confirm this view. What you are doing is simplifying the issue beyond reason and loosing much needed perspective in the process. You might feel that because conservatives on the whole are wholesome right wing working folks that they couldn't possibly be deluded into supporting Israel, but in doing so you lift blame from agents with volition (conservatives) and place it on your idea of a nebulous power (Zionist Lobby). The Zionist Lobby is probably one of the most powerful in Congress, next to the military-industrial-intelligence-complex (which is also related to Israeli and Jewish interests in its own way), but they are given such power because of electoral politics. You can track the money and the men in the Zionist Lobby. It's no secret, it's a part of the system and it's tolerated because American voters tolerate it. It's the same reason why no reform on Medicare or Social Security can happen—the AARP is the second largest private organization in the world behind the Vatican; the right wing complains about welfare but refuses to allow farm subsidies to die, or to stop funding the MIC which provides high paying, challenging and well-respected jobs to Americans. These are all part of the system because, not in spite of, American electoral politics. Democracy is working functionally, and to say stupid things like 'scrap the system' implies that you are capable of changing an entire system. Not even the emperors of Rome were capable of initiating the policies they wanted because the system is a behemoth. Hitler and Co were able to by coopting the system in Germany, working with the nobles, the Catholic and Protestant powers, the largest industries in Germany, and only by balancing those interests could they come to power.

The fact that people on here unironically think that by shooting a few ATF agents they will be capable of taking over a land of 320 million and reform the system by summary executions and brute force shows just how unserious they are. This is a hobby for the unserious, and anyone that asks the question: how? is attacked. It's not 'shills' that are causing the problems, it's the fact that we tolerate morons and moronic views. Shills are a symptom of a problem, and that is that all the high quality thinkers have fled. Hopefully to be more productive.

So again I state, you cannot blame nebulous powers that work in vague, indescript ways. You can't simply say 'they are all corrupt and when me and Cleetus get in power we will be able to control all aspects of government with 20 men'. You have to work with what you have; and what we have is tens of millions of outspoken Zionist conservatives. It is a fact. If you try and ignore these facts, like that the mettle we are working with is less than ideal, then you are treating this like a hobby and not like a serious endeavor. Conservatives like Israel, and they vote for candidates like Marsha Blackburn who promise a) right wing domestic policy like a border wall, and b) support for Israel. I know. I watched the political ads. Right wing, conservative, upstanding Republican men in Tennessee voted for Blackburn not in spite of her Zionist political views, but because of them (in part). If you think this board is for floating escapist fantasies, start writing literature. If you want to change the system, you can't put a bullet in every conservative skull, you would be better off arguing with them and making them change their views. Only then will the Zionist Lobby leave. If today there were no Zionist Lobby, conservative Americans would demand one, because many of them actually believe that they must aid Israel, so you must target their beliefs and their ideas, not them.

Jonathan White
Jonathan White

but many Gods
Forthwith from every Squadron and each Band
The Heads and Leaders thither hast where stood
Thir great Commander; Godlike shapes and forms
Excelling human, Princely Dignities,
And Powers that earst in Heaven sat on Thrones; [ 360 ]
Though of thir Names in heav'nly Records now
Be no memorial blotted out and ras'd
By thir Rebellion, from the Books of Life.
Nor had they yet among the Sons of Eve
Got them new Names, till wandring ore the Earth,
Through Gods high sufferance for the tryal of man,
By falsities and lyes the greatest part
Of Mankind they corrupted to forsake
God thir Creator, and th' invisible
Glory of him that made them, to transform
Oft to the Image of a Brute, adorn'd
With gay Religions full of Pomp and Gold,
And Devils to adore for Deities:
Then were they known to men by various Names,
And various Idols through the Heathen World.

Attached: devil-jew.png (100.55 KB, 550x679)

Thomas Butler
Thomas Butler

Oh but next time we'll vote democrat
Haha.

If you control both parties you will always get chosen, year after year…
The only way of winning against the pharisee is to destroy the whole fucking planet. There is no way of killing the parasite without killing its host.

Nathaniel Sanchez
Nathaniel Sanchez

As important as a lot of the information in this thread is, we need to get one fucking thing straight.

This was a cloture motion. This was only a motion to place a limit on debate and force a vote on the bill itself, not an actual vote on the bill.

Don't be a nigger and spread lazy disinformation, faggot.

This post specifically states what this bill was:
Cloture on the Motion to Proceed Rejected

You can still vote YEA for cloture and vote NAY on the bill itself.

Attached: no.jpg (117.96 KB, 412x412)

Joshua Roberts
Joshua Roberts

Dear Perez Hiltons of pol who flood this board with useless gossip and fake politics

All congressmen have to sign a pledge to Israel. Trump's entire team is jewish. There are books about how connected to jews trump is written by trump himself. The dude has spent his entire life improving nothing while promoting his ego. His TV show was basically how to be the next big ego. I was younger and it was still clear that this was just another spoiled brat greedy faggot. The entire thing was just a psyop to get people to hate white males and to control all white rage. I have doubts about the average inteligence of the people here considering how obvious these cons are yet most of you still fall for it. Then again, lots of you believe in a magic comic book written by jews is going to free you from debt slavery .

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

The randlet memes though.

Attached: Rand-Paul-holding-gamecube-disk.jpg (60.58 KB, 600x450)
Attached: Standing-with-Rand.jpg (227.17 KB, 753x1129)
Attached: Children-stand-with-Rand.jpg (115.15 KB, 560x375)

Ryan Cox
Ryan Cox

Oy vey Zig Forums is discredited idiot losers because I say so

Jacob Allen
Jacob Allen

Reported. Everyone already knew Rand Paul was a kike lover. The only ones who don't are newfags who didn't lurk the two fucking years. You're all niggers who have no honor and know nothing and care nothing about user culture. All legit oldfags hate you.

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

Rand Paul even said the other day that he was against this shit. why the fuck wold he even vote to discuss it in the senate in the first place?
He is a jew slave
RAND PAUL IS A JEW SLAVE AND WILL ALWAYS BE A JEW SLAVE

Leo Nguyen
Leo Nguyen

I'm done with all the fake issues pushed by the media. The only issue that matters is Israel. Rashida Tlaib all the way.

Cameron Russell
Cameron Russell

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (499.97 KB, 550x597)

Ian Cox
Ian Cox

not a war, but I remember that (((they))) fought side by side at the USS Liberty.

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

and some of them are even sandnigresses now. No way they vote for kikes. they'll be the sword of world Jewry, sure, but NEVER vote for them.

Lucas Jackson
Lucas Jackson

We don’t have to give a fuck about Israel because we have our own oil now, the Middle East can turn itself to glass for all we care. Israel is no longer strategic, build a dome over the US with a hole for Mars shuttles and be done with this gay Earth.

Attached: 527AE952-7000-43CC-A275-43CD5B368DF6.jpeg (70.66 KB, 720x900)

Nathaniel Wood
Nathaniel Wood

Satire is useless and equally retarded as kike logic. If you want to bring satire into something like a political discussion, you clearly have no actual statement to make other than announcing you're a stupid faggot. Stop using satire to deflect your ignorance or lack of argument.

Alexander Walker
Alexander Walker

Doesn't mean shit when he's telling people they can't express their personal rights by refusing to support Israel.

Cooper Carter
Cooper Carter

Thanks12655843,

I told you guys this was fake news…

re: Poll:
I never understood why "Conservative" CHISTians (No such thing: Jesus was a hippie), support a state, who's God, Jehovah, tells them more than once, "Anyone who goes to war, will ultimately lose", and which openly created a concentration camp on it's boarder (not very Christian)?!?!

They also seem to deny Climate Change, which, one would think, is a sign of the second coming?!?!

Weirdos.
-B.C.

Michael Butler
Michael Butler

Of course he did. He's a zoomer.

Xavier Sanders
Xavier Sanders

No offense taken Jewish Yahweh (7) is not God mentioned by Christians despite (((their))) best efforts to prove it otherwise

Leo Johnson
Leo Johnson

I know Rand isnt his father, but what could he gain by being the only no vote? It wasn't the time to out himself as being against the furthereance of Irsaeli hegemony/IF he even is in the first place….Never heard the Pauls going all in on Irsael, tho as I said, its hard to do until the time is right. Ron implies it on his show, now that he's out. And its clear from the way Fox new treated him when he ran, that was no shabbo's goy,…well that how I saw it

John Rogers
John Rogers

This only reinforces that muttmericans are braindead subhumans who love to befriend the organizers of their genocide.
Muttmerica needs to burn.

Brandon Gonzalez
Brandon Gonzalez

I thought rand said dont accept the lesser evil?

Easton Lewis
Easton Lewis

everything but the jewish semite deity is demons goy!
<i'm totally not a demon though goy.
Seems legit.

Easton Cox
Easton Cox

The most sickening thing about those hick evangelical in the US is that they dont even actually ENLIST to fight for Pissrael, but rather send young men to do that.

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

You can cast doubt on the polls
Because they're so often corrupt and run by people trying to gaslight? Yeah, I know.
politicians are totally above electoral politics and don't need to represent the interests of their voters
Again, they don't ignore the electorate, they force the electorate into positions wherein they must support things they don't support to oppose things they do oppose.
You can question this shit all day, but the bottom line is, in America today, if you aren't supportive of nominally open borders, your only option is republicuck unless you're just LARPing for your own sake.
The GOP represent
The people with money.
The voting record of Republican representatives
I just got done explaining to you in the last post why support for a Republican does not equate to support for Israel, but how people will still vote for them anyway and others will use that state of affairs to present as though conservatives are super pro-Israel to gaslight.
But whatever, you're just talking past me at this point.
statistics on conservatives and evangelicals
The stats you've offered are dubious, but go on.
and social commentary on the relationship between the American right wing and Israel
<social commentary
So, as I said:
<others will use that state of affairs to present as though conservatives are super pro-Israel to gaslight
conservatives on the whole are wholesome right wing working folks
I don't think that at all. You're making assumptions where there is no warrant and trying to form a narrative on my behalf.
agents with volition (conservatives) and place it on your idea of a nebulous power (Zionist Lobby)
<nebulous power (Zionist Lobby)
Now you're just being ridiculous, and again, its like you're talking right past my point about gaslighting, while seeming to engage in it yourself.
they are given such power because of electoral politics
No, they're given such power because of money, which allows them to contribute to candidates and give them under-the-table kickbacks.
You can track the money
No, you can't, that's the best thing about it - you can't REALLY trace it, all you can trace is the upfront shit. You can't trace the millions made due to an AIPAC lobbyist getting a Senator's book deal lined up with his cousin at MacMillan, at least not directly you can't.

Isaiah Peterson
Isaiah Peterson

it's tolerated because American voters tolerate it
Yeah, and what is their alternative to tolerating it? Riot in the streets and start a civil conflict that will dissolve the country? I love when people act as though its just a matter of standing up and saying "I don't like this!" and everyone joining in and then poof, its all done.
Its tolerated because the American voters have a fucking gun to their heads and their only option is continue to play along or engage in a fight to the death.
no reform on Medicare or Social Security can happen—the AARP is the second largest private organization in the world behind the Vatican
Wow, a lobbyist faction with tons of money at its disposal is influential? Golly gee, whoever heard of such a thing?
the right wing complains about welfare but refuses to allow farm subsidies to die
Because the agro industry provides them tons of cash above and below the table.
or to stop funding the MIC
Kickbacks upon kickbacks upon kickbacks my man.
These are all part of the system because, not in spite of, American electoral politics.
No, those are all in spite of electoral politics, they are the consequences of conditions therein having developed to the point wherein the people have no control, because there is no accountability. The electorate is now left with two options: vote or civil unrest. Thus far, they're inclined towards the former.
The fact that people on here unironically think that by shooting a few ATF agents they will be capable of taking over a land of 320 million and reform the system by summary executions and brute force shows just how unserious they are.
The fact that you think anyone here even ironically thinks that shows you have no real grasp on where you are.
This is a hobby for the unserious, and anyone that asks the question: how? is attacked.
That's not true at all - the people who most commonly get attacked in this context are those who present a "how" that is demonstrably infeasible.
It's not 'shills' that are causing the problems, it's the fact that we tolerate morons and moronic views. Shills are a symptom of a problem, and that is that all the high quality thinkers have fled. Hopefully to be more productive.
Funny because as of late - that is, in the last month or two - I've taken notice of a visible uptick in posts pushing exactly this narrative. Sounds like it might just be you my man, because you are a shill, pushing an empty kvetchfest narrative.
So again I state, you cannot blame nebulous powers
So I again state, you cannot pretend that the Zionist Lobby in the US is in any way 'nebulous', the only vaguery about it is exactly HOW viciously corrupting it is within our current system.
You can't simply say 'they are all corrupt and when me and Cleetus
<Cletus
You blew it. Now the illusion is gone.
what we have is tens of millions of outspoken Zionist conservatives
You've failed to demonstrate that AND you've engaged in exactly the sort of gaslighting I described, to a T.

Jonathan Lopez
Jonathan Lopez

Conservatives like Israel, and they vote for candidates like Marsha Blackburn
You fundamentally don't understand the point or you've invested in all this time in talking past me.
I repeat: People are stuck in positions wherein to support something they view as imperative, they must support something they deem secondary, and they are aggressively gaslit to believe that people are actually committed to these party platforms far moreso than they are in reality.
Right wing, conservative, upstanding Republican men in Tennessee voted for Blackburn not in spite of her Zionist political views, but because of them (in part).
You've failed to demonstrate that, or even to argue strongly in its favor.

you would be better off arguing with them and making them change their views
Only then will the Zionist Lobby leave.
You say that, but it doesn't follow. For it to follow, there would have to be meaningful accountability, and there isn't. Just look at the GOP in 2016 besides Trump - nobody was excited about those faggots, yet thats who they were going to have to choose from, who they were going to wind up voting for, because that's who the party put forward, and the kosher sandwich doesn't really permit 3rd party candidates in any meaningful sense. You act like the people have this direct and immediate degree of imposition of accountability, and that just isn't the case, which is why the GOP is so balls-deep for Israel despite their base being less than so - the view of the base doesn't really matter, because the base cares about things like abortion and gun rights and border control, and the system has neatly coupled those issues such that to support one equates to support for the other, and there are no alternatives presented wherein that connection is not extant.

Liam Gomez
Liam Gomez

nu-Zig Forums
Can we just start calling it US/pol/ from now on?
Because the idea that USA will be the catalyst that saves the west is ridiculous. And it's really only Americans who care about American politics.

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

Wrong, the whole goddamn world cares about America politics, because when America goes Monarchist, it's all over for the yids.

Asher Gutierrez
Asher Gutierrez

this! so much this!

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

Haha, well sure when America goes monarchist I'll start paying attention for real.

Jason Rivera
Jason Rivera

Because the idea that USA will be the catalyst that saves the west is ridiculous.
No, ridiculous is thinking anything other than that the USA will be the catalyst that saves the West.
Think about it a moment, and think about what the word 'catalyst' actually means.

How could any power rise to a point of influence and beneficial socio-political bent, when the USA continues to exist as the primary world super-power, influencing media more than anyone else and churning it out across the globe, engaging in interventionary foreign wars, influencing politicians and politics in general, and just generally being the single most important facet of world Jewry's rule on this fucking planet?
The USA is the lynchpin in everything - and the only thing that will potentially kick off events to save the West will be directly involving the USA. It has to be, because nobody can do anything so long as the US is what it is - its status, rise (from a Zig Forumsack POV of course) or fall, the US is what will determine the future of the West, because its presence is currently the most influential pillar of world Jewry's influence upon the rest of the world.

So long as the US retains its position and current status, nothing can change significantly; thus, by requisite, the US is the catalyst that will determine the fate of the rest of the West and the world beyond.

And it's really only Americans who care about American politics.
You knew that was a lie the moment you typed it. Almost suggests baitposting begging for (you)'s.

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

Like this, graphic baitposting. Deserving of a ban for the obvious and base manner of its presentation.

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

And then you have this, which is obviously the same faggot on another IP trying to draw attention back to his baitpost.

This shit is really lazy and its just embarrassing to see this kind of 4chan-tier shilling going on unrestricted on the board.

Cameron Hernandez
Cameron Hernandez

dissolve the country
Hello faggot, remember on what principles america was founded.

But you are right, modern muttmericans are as apart from their ancestors as mondern liberal democracy is liberal and democratic.

Asher Cook
Asher Cook

I should've added "should" there.
Europeans getting too involved in American politics is a problem.

I don't think anyone cares why I no longer have faith in America. It isn't because of what I see from American posters on Zig Forums for sure.
Rather my issues lie in its inception, its culture as it exists now and how it is trying to spread that culture of degenerate Americanism. The US of A for all its merits and faults isn't a real nation. With a limited history and culture made up of several different peoples. (Some European, some not so much..)
But I see what you mean by catalyst, one of the major obstacles in the world right now is indeed America.

Thomas Brooks
Thomas Brooks

I disagree with your notion that america is not a real country and instead say its a young country that has been divided by malicious actors who are not at all of the country but flash their deceptive smiles and lead those who chose to be blind and deaf to the truth to their own demise. It is a country but its a country that evil beings want to suck dry tyen kill in its infancy, just like they do with real infants. If you want a real not a real country try canada, which on paper is still a british colony.

Nathan Williams
Nathan Williams

How the fuck do they enforce this?

Out at a flearmarket
Israeli art students accost me like gypsies
YOU MUST BUY THIS PAINTING GOY, FEDERAL LAW!

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

my based principled lolberg though

Robert Nguyen
Robert Nguyen

How could any power rise to a point of influence
I wonder how many private individuals purchased nukes when the Soviet Union collapsed?

Christian Smith
Christian Smith

I know nothing
Okay, leave.

Ryder Hughes
Ryder Hughes

bantz
this term needs to die a bloody death

Ethan Martinez
Ethan Martinez

Rashida Tlaid all the way. Fuck these faggots. Let’s focus on the real problem in our country.

Jaxon Watson
Jaxon Watson

YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGERS
this is a vote to stop a hold on the vote for the bill
THIS IS A VOTE ON WHETHER OR NOT TO VOTE TO PASS THE BILL

delete this fucking nigger kike thread

Attached: Capture.PNG (37.11 KB, 998x411)

Carson Walker
Carson Walker

Attached: Capture.PNG (37.26 KB, 998x411)

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

Attached: Capture.PNG (37.32 KB, 998x413)

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

ILLITERATE NIGGER FUCKS

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

Did you get that? I'll repeat: the reason why they vote on pro-Israel measures is because they represent pro-Israel voters
I get your point, but you're missing the big picture…the reason most of these fucks vote pro-isreal is likely because a) the lives of their families and friends have been taken or threatened by Mossad affiliated cells b) they have insider knowledge of this happening to other politicians who didn't tow the line, or c) they are pedophiles or drug traffickers or have some other perverse secret so that they are easily blackmailed; read Unz's articles on the jfk assassination, if they indeed managed to pull that off, and the second you got to washington armed men in masks showed up at your place to tell you what's what, wouldn't your own resolve weaken? Yes American conservatives are pro-israel, but what is with your sick fantasy in thinking these politicians give a rat's ass about their base's opinions? There are multiple states in the US with majority fiscal conservative populations, and yet are represented by democrats or independents. No skilled politician, deep down, has ever given a fuck about the voters, because they know them all to be delusional children.

Asher James
Asher James

This is different from forcing people to choose between to boycott or not to boycott pisrael.

Julian Myers
Julian Myers

I'd add fam, based and thot to that list. Spell out your words like a proper white man you fucking mongoloids.

Attached: Damnit5.gif (467.29 KB, 475x347)

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

I'm not american, but If I'm reading those right:
cucks propose bill to keep funding Israel
someone puts up a vote to stop it
someone else puts THAT up to vote
they now have to vote if they'll stop S.1 from even going up to voting or not
Nearly all Rep. and a couple Dem. votes YES, close the bill, not going to reach voting at all
If that's so, I'm pretty amazed that so many Republicans wanted S.1 stopped. All I hear from there is how much Republicans suck Israel cock (almost as much as Democrats).
The fuck happened over there?

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

Also, I said this a few threads ago, and I'll say it again: Americans should really drop this "let's propose a bill that makes 30 diferent things and vote on it all at the same time!"
I mean look at this shit:
Prevent civilians from being slaughtered
<Syphon money to a foreign power
Just screencap that shit and pass it around.
Pretty much an Israel lobby holding your politics hostage: either you support the bill (and fund Israel) or you get accused of going against a bill that tried to end the slaughter of Civilians.
Sure, the first point is bullshit, but that's the optics they'll push. I'm starting to understand the retarded fucking News Cycles I see on the American TV channels where this or that politician is accused of supporting this heinous thing and not supporting this other really good thing.
Why isn't that bill split into 30 diferent bills and each point is put up to vote?

Grayson Ramirez
Grayson Ramirez

Good news. Let this become law. Excellent propaganda when we boycott anyway, and the state either cucks and lets us get away with it, or prosecutes and reveals its real priorities.

Jason Allen
Jason Allen

It is quite a shame that we were subverted before we were able to become a unified ethnocultural group, like the Afrikaners are.

Jaxon Lewis
Jaxon Lewis

d&c thread at last

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

It’s like a ((they))) are trying to create a smokescreen Issue made out of (((themselves)))

Attached: 5713B63E-5264-4854-952C-BFC1E90B18CB.jpeg (67.12 KB, 986x509)

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

Kevin Fisher
Kevin Fisher

striking "equal to" and inserting "not less than"
can't get enough shekels goy

David Carter
David Carter

turtleman mcconnell voted nay
?

James Jones
James Jones

Rand
Nu-Zig Forums

Lurk for two years isn't a suggestion, newfag. Reported.

Thomas Walker
Thomas Walker

they are aggressively gaslit to believe that people are actually committed to these party platforms far moreso than they are in reality.
I'm ignoring everything else you wrote because most of it was just airing tangential complaints, hinting that I'm trying to gaslight (for asserting the fact that conservatism has a real and personal relationship with Israel, not merely a mirage of one crafted by Judenmedia) and agreeing with me while pretending to push back against me.

You are absolving all agency from the American voter by saying that they don't really hold the opinions they do, that they pretend to hold those opinions because of a narrative spun by gaslighting media. While the media influences and suggests those opinions to the American voter, the voters themselves have opinions and most of the time they are very stuck on those opinions. Voters (<40% of the pop) are not apolitical, they have strong political, social and economic opinions and they demand representatives that serve their interests. Those representatives are always wheeling and dealing, giving kickbacks and arranging bargains and suchlike as you say, but at the end of the day they do have to deliver to the politically motivated base. You've taken the 'politicians are out of touch with the average man' line straight out of the political rhetoricians handbook, this is the exact sort of thing that 'down to earth' Republicans say to get elected, and they usually do deliver, contrary to the popular edgy opinion that corrupt politicians never do anything for their constituents. On nearly every vote, you can accurately predict how a representative will swing based on what they promised their constituents.

The problem is not that voters aren't getting what they want, the problem is that ~60% of the electorate neglects to vote. You see the reason why on here to, whenever the GOP does something like throw a gala for AIPAC, there's someone on here (for the benefit of the doubt, we will say they are arguing in good faith) saying how we should all stop voting. That's been happening for decades now, and the only real effect this has is shrink the pool of voters that congressmen have to appeal to, namely the highly opinionated (read: Israel-loving evangelicals for the GOP and democratic socialists for the Dems) and the financially dominant (the Elites that are focused on their industries and pet projects, nearly identical politically). If disillusioned right wing voters started voting, then you would begin to see how many conservatives oppose, or are neutral to, Zionist lobbying. As it is, these sorts of people don't vote, so the point is moot. Demanding that people don't vote and should start shouldering rifles is presenting a false dichotomy as well, as politics is downstream from culture and there are many things besides armed insurrection and voting that can change the political future of this country. Which has been my thesis from my first post.

Rand Paul has discussed a law (or a congressional rule, I don't remember) to limit bills to one issue only. Apparently because he's not throwing Roman salutes people say we should support people like him who want to make productive changes. Similarly people fail to recognize just how much Trump has single handedly changed the public discourse. Could you imagine another GOP candidate that would say 'I'm a nationalist'? Regardless of his policies or his relationship with Jews, his mouth alone has shifted the tone of politics. He has 'given permission' so to speak to average people to voice their opinions and not be cowed.

Attached: doggywhistling.jpg (81.24 KB, 960x540)

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

I'm guessing America is still boycotting Ivanka's products and all things Trump. The country is so disgusting it hurts.

Jeremiah Watson
Jeremiah Watson

<should support people like him
should not support people like him
Paul isn't perfect, but if there were more Republicans willing to dissent like him, I'd feel better going to the polls. A 'libertarian' president that closes the border, pulls troops from the Sandbox and aggressively promotes protectionist policies over free trade would be amazing. The Pauls though still have their heads in the sand on free trade though.

Thanks for not adding anything to the conversation.

Christopher Russell
Christopher Russell

sorry no archive
archive.li/JJ25P

Dylan Butler
Dylan Butler

BASED AS FUCK

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

I'm ignoring everything else you wrote because
You don't/can't contend with the issues at play, I understand.

hinting that I'm trying to gaslight
It wasn't much of a hint, it was pretty explicit.

agreeing with me while pretending to push back against me.
That's a big assumption on your behalf.

You are absolving all agency from the American voter by saying that they don't really hold the opinions they do
<they hold these opinions because i claimed it, therefore its true
Sorry, doesn't hold water.

that they pretend to hold those opinions because of a narrative spun by gaslighting media
You fundamentally don't understand the point or you've invested in all this time in talking past me.
I repeat: People are stuck in positions wherein to support something they view as imperative, they must support something they deem secondary, and they are aggressively gaslit to believe that people are actually committed to these party platforms far moreso than they are in reality.

the voters themselves have opinions and most of the time they are very stuck on those opinions
The issue is that you keep pretending that you have demonstrated their opinions.
But I repeat: You've failed to demonstrate that, or even to argue strongly in its favor.

they demand representatives that serve their interests
Hahahahah no they don't! That's a blatant lie!
90% of the public KNOWS they don't have someone who genuinely serves their interests, thus, I REPEAT MYSELF: People are stuck in positions wherein to support something they view as imperative, they must support something they deem secondary, and they are aggressively gaslit to believe that people are actually committed to these party platforms far moreso than they are in reality.

at the end of the day they do have to deliver to the politically motivated base
Or else… What? They're going to vote Democrat next time?
Hah, this is so stupid.
People demand to be represented, and the politicians have to deliver!
No they don't. There's no accountability.
What is your option? You don't have another one.
The party dictates who will run, who will get the money, etc etc etc. You don't.
All you get is to make a choice between what's laid out before you. Nothing more.
And you have no means of holding the politicians accountable, aside from not choosing them again, but a good half the time the only choice BESIDES them is someone who is nominally worse, while the other half they just get replaced by some other equivalent faggot, and the guy who got booted goes and gets a 6-figure job on J-street collecting kickbacks from when he was in office.

they usually do deliver
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
This is the most laughable fucking thing I've ever seen written!
The cuckservatives 'deliver'? AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Their biggest trait is that they have STUPENDOUSLY failed to deliver ANYTHING in like the last 30 years, always at any point in time just basically holding the position their opposition did 5 years prior, thus resulting in a continual failure on their part to deliver anything while continually losing ground on all fronts.

I'm not reading anymore of this, you're fucking stupid mei dood.

Brayden Davis
Brayden Davis

Oh wait, this part caught my eye, and I couldn't help myself.
Demanding that people don't vote and should start shouldering rifles is presenting a false dichotomy as well, as politics is downstream from culture and there are many things besides armed insurrection and voting that can change the political future of this country.
Such as… What?
As the demographcis degrade further - and they will, there's no stopping that now: when the Boomers die, the White population contribution will lose about 10-15 percentage points - even voting will cease to have any impact.
In point of fact, it likely has already.
Allow me to pontificate for your edification.

In 2016, Trump won Florida by about ~112k votes. Florida just gave over 1 million felons their voting rights back. Florida is GONE as far as electoral politics goes, just like California.

In 2018, Ted Cruz - a gross Cuban LARPing as a White Christian - kept his seat by a mere ~200k. In 2012, he won by over 1 million votes.

Pennsylvania has been redistricted to ensure Democrat advantage.

So, basically, demographic conditions have already ensured that voting is going to be obsolete within years, if it isn't already.

What is your alternative to armed revolt in that context? What have you argued as an alternative when voting is made obsolete from a White POV on the grounds of demographics?

Fucks sake, you're over here talking about Randlet Paul, who drops to his knee the moment Israel calls, even as he kvetches about them at times to keep his lolberg base thinking he might be based.
A 'libertarian' president that closes the border
NO LOLBERG WOULD DO THIS! HAHAHAHA!
Oh my god dude, the lolberg platform INHERENTLY opposes this sort of thing, its in all their rhetoric! Its just laughable that you're sitting here cuppping this little lolberg Zionist-coddler's balls because he occasionally SAYS shit you like, even when he always crumbles the moment it comes to any real opportunity to do something of value in resistance.

I just went back to your first post and I see this:
The reason they voted Yea—the reason every GOP senators voted Yea—is for one reason: they believe that this is what their voters want
This is the single most retarded thing you've said this thread.
The reasons they voted Yea, TO THE LAST FUCKING MAN, is because THEY ARE BOUGHT AND OWNED. The masses don't even matter at that level of things, because their only real options are this (zionist trash) or that (zionist trash PLUS tranny bathrooms).
They aren't doing this shit, this ball-licking for Israel, because the fucking plebs are committed to it! They're doing it because 1) they're bought and owned by Zionist factors, and 2) if they don't, the Mossad will systematically destroy them, and they know it.

And then we come to your thesis, built upon this incredibly faulty premise:
You must change the culture of right wing America to be neutral or overtly anti-Israel to change this.
Which continues to ignore that the GOP doesn't shill balls-deep for Israel because the GOP base wants it - the GOP base is only like 20% Evangelicals for fucks sake! They do it because THEY ARE PAID TO, and HAVE A KOSHER GUN AT THEIR HEAD.
Until you realize that the culture can be anti-semitic as fuck and still be ruled by kikes, you're just treading water.

Case in point: GOP unanimously attacks anyone/thing promoting White advocacy, despite having an 85%+ White base, while unanimously promoting anything/everything the Jews want as regards Israel/anti-semitism, despite Jews contributing less than 1% of the overall vote to them (and 25% of the funding, AT LEAST).

Nicholas Sullivan
Nicholas Sullivan

Oh, and as for voter turn-out?

Here's a fun fact: Whites represented 70% of the voter-turnout in 2016. Are Whites 70% of the population?
I don't think so!

Blacks are about 12-13% of the pop, and that's what they contributed to the voter base: about 12% in 2016.

Now here's the fun part.
Hispanics (who can vote) are about 17%, or more, of the population, yet they contributed a lesser share of the vote than the fucking niggers did!

Here's some fun numbers.
In 2016…
White voter turnout: 65.3% (up from under 65% in 2012)
Black voter turnout: 59.6% (down from over 65% in 2012)
Hispanic voter turnout: 47.6% (up from about 46% in 2012)
Asian voter turnout: 49.3% (up from about 46% in 2012)

So, more voter-turnout? NOT AT ALL likely to represent a change in the voter demographic trends. If anything, likely to result in WORSE conditions than what we presently face.
Its actually godsend that the spics and niggers don't bother to vote at higher levels.

I would love to see an analysis of the potentialities in play as regards variability in voter-turnout. You should run the numbers and get back to me on that one.
Point being, this shit?
The problem is not that voters aren't getting what they want, the problem is that ~60% of the electorate neglects to vote.
Is nonsense. If a greater share of the electorate turned out, its most-probable they would be from amongst the very-low figures amongst the non-Whites, and the voting trends in that capacity show it would be EVEN MORE debilitating as regards White impact on the vote.

Again, you're fucking stupid.

James Myers
James Myers

Laughing in your face.

the entire GOP voted 'Yes' to stopping a hold on the vote
<he thinks this is meaningful when the original context of the thread was that the GOP voted this way, not that the bill had even passed

God I'm surrounded by idiots.

Michael Thomas
Michael Thomas

I wonder how many private individuals purchased nukes when the Soviet Union collapsed?
Not enough.

remember on what principles america was founded
Why? They died years before I was born.
Plus they were mostly shit principles, made up by douchebag christcucks idealists trying to LARP as the Roman Republic.
No good ever came out of LARPing as the Roman Republic.

Rather my issues lie in its inception, its culture as it exists now and how it is trying to spread that culture of degenerate Americanism.
Yeah, its awful.
The US of A for all its merits and faults isn't a real nation. With a limited history and culture made up of several different peoples.
Thing is, it basically was, up until quite recently.
Don't ever forget that the US was 85%+ White European for its entire history right up until the mid-1980s when the consequences of the 1965 immigration act began to come into effect and were bolstered when Ronny Raygun gave an amnesty to millions of spics.

But I see what you mean by catalyst, one of the major obstacles in the world right now is indeed America.
That's exactly what I meant.
There is no hope for any furtherance of the aims expressed on Zig Forums until the US is gone. I have no faith whatsoever in this system to be recovered - I look at the US as having once been a beautiful house, but over time it has degraded and fallen into ruin, such that at this point no amount of work put into it will ever make it even-equivalent (nevermind BETTER) than what came before it.
The house is full of used-needles, jewish-condoms, cat piss and dead nigger babies - you could spend 3 lifetimes trying to scrape the filth off this system and it'd STILL be a shithole.

No, the best course at this point, the only course, is the dissolution of this befouled civic entity, such that the nation over which it was set to govern might be liberated and the rest of the nations, over which it ruled by force, the same.
The United States of America died a long time ago anyway, this thing is nothing but a golem, a zombie country born of jewish black israelite magicks, whose sole purpose in existence is supporting the semitic effort to enslave the entire world.
It must die, there is no other course before us, there's no going back now - America dies and we go forward, to death or glory, once more into the breach.

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

the mid-1980s when the consequences of the 1965 immigration act began to come into effect and were bolstered when Ronny Raygun gave an amnesty to millions of spics.
B-b-but user, the Republicans are the lesser of two ebils.

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

their only real options are this (zionist trash) or that (zionist trash PLUS tranny bathrooms).
We'll probably get tranny bathrooms anyways.

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

In the US it's a crime in most states to boycott Israel. Soon that will also be illegal at the Federal level. In every state it is legal to boycott the US. The US prioritizes foreign economic well-being.

Attached: Merchant-Uncle-Sam.jpg (80.07 KB, 501x800)

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

The US prioritizes foreign economic well-being.
Israel first.

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

Doesn't sound like a newfag at all.

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

That bookshelf, I verified a few of them. Well done whoever recognized these Jewish collection of books.

Luke Morgan
Luke Morgan

They send their sons, admittedly, which is pretty sickening.

Sebastian Morris
Sebastian Morris

In the US it's a crime in most states to boycott Israel
Patently false. The only thing boycotts of israel trigger is loss of access to state gibs contracts. Only in europe is it a crime to tell the truth about yids.

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

Patently false.
Tell that to the IRS.

Joseph Kelly
Joseph Kelly

Yeah, you know absolutely nothing.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit