How to deal with pests

A NIGGER STOLE PEANUT BUTTER FROM MY STORE! HOW DO I DEAL WITH HIM WITHOUT GETTING MY STORE SHOT UP?!

Attached: Sesame street adventures 39_006ea5_5607874.jpg (636x555, 83.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/elderly-jewish-woman-thrown-off-balcony-by-muslim-neighbour-was-anti-semitic-murder-france-finally-1664456
twitter.com/AnonBabble

code words accepted, you are now a level 5 site admin

Hard to say. The nigger will probably continue to steal from your store until he's in jail or dead.

sheeeit nigga I dindunuffin. i was gunna give it back after I wah dun withit.

just need sum pb on my balls so my dog sparky can show me a good time

Attached: 421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg (501x373, 59.92K)

YOU DIRTY PORCH MONKEY! HOW DARE YOU SULLY MY GOODS WITH YOUR GROSS SEX ACTS?!

Attached: ffffff.png (249x360, 145.32K)

be sure to catch him in the act on camera next time, then report it to the police

Thank you, meme police.

We specialize in only the highest quality memes at 8ch, niggertier memes are for normalfags, he probably stole the peanut butter to paint his car with it.

Attached: 1thst8.jpg (599x415, 50K)

Just print this out, lamenate it so it isn't easy to wad or rip, then next time he comes in your store wait till he passes by you and take it out from under the counter and throw it on the ground and act like you "someone must have dropped it there."

Then when he goes all beast mode look him in the eyes like you would strangle his mother while he and his family watched knowing they were next, and tell him your life is terrible and the more he gets involved with it the worse his will become, ….maybe?

Attached: Racist Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich.JPG (500x250, 16.86K)

Nigger genocide of course.

Shoplifting something that costs 5¢ is an arrestable offense

That might actually work but it needs some tweaking.

It was a 64oz jar damn you. That shit's worth like 5 dollars.

Attached: bernie.png (300x300, 206.02K)

This. Even if you have to set one up yourself, you can anonymously report his black-ass to the cops and get him cuffed next time he shows up. (Or do what I did and become bros with whatever cops stop in for coffee in the morning. Had two of them on speed dial and got a few crackheads busted.)

Remind me to never buy from a white man store you dirty biggot

Attached: unmarried.jpg (900x900, 57.18K)

You can't do anything against niggers. Police will not arrest him because they will fear being accused of racism, then he will come with his gang to beat you, burn your store and rape your daughter… and people will say that HE was the victim and he was right to avenge because you are a dirty racist who accused him of stealing only because he is black and bla bla bla…
If we were criminals, I would suggest to put rat poison in something that can't lead to you with fingerprints or anything, like a chocolate bar, and give it to the chimpanzee saying that he is the 1.000.000th client to enter your store.. (_~,,~_) But of course we're not criminals and killing chimpanzees is bad, isn't it ?

LYNCH

So if Zig Forums is the new 4chan, where is the new Zig Forums ?

Zig Forums sure is in a sad state of affairs these days

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1522x413, 276.33K)

Woah!

Attached: 1e5906160bd94a814b48b95a224e203cd43a39deb057d760464cebca03921365.jpg (467x393, 45.7K)

Turn that frown upside down, user.

Any lull in the free shit for niggers welfare programs and they resort to stealing food. They can’t conceive of any alternatives.

I think our ancestors figured it out a while back. Only a show of force will make the negro take you seriously, anything less and he'll just laugh at you while making up long words that he thinks are real but are in fact not.

Attached: strange fruit.jpeg (1600x1199, 105.7K)

Beautiful.

Attached: mommy i didnt steal that candy cuz its mine.png (342x403, 246.13K)

move your store to an area that is populated with thieving niggers
do not live in leftist / nigger states
do not support leftist/nigger states with your tax money

*that is not populated with thieving niggers*

Get video camera and claim it was anti-semtic hate crime. I don't know why Whites just don't double down and claim they are being anti-smetic when dealing with niggers or jews. I helps create division amongst the two groups just like when jews claim to be White when they are selling something. Then you are free to deal with him how you want.

If it gets media attention it will just become a virtue signaling Olympics which is to win you just keep adding labels to yourself.

this isn't going to work.
the media won't touch anything that puts niggers in a negative light even if it's against jews.

look what happens in eurostan, some old jew got thrown the fuck out off a balcony and it wasn't declared anti-semitism until the jews put forth enormous combined kvetching.
obviously if it was a white dude it would have been immediate anti-semitism hate crime; but these don't generally apply to shitskins even against jews.

ibtimes.co.uk/elderly-jewish-woman-thrown-off-balcony-by-muslim-neighbour-was-anti-semitic-murder-france-finally-1664456

once you get the media to cover something, it's not about how they cover it but how people read it

Attached: racist shopkeeper.png (656x1589 335.23 KB, 1.01M)

The cops will do nothing (or if they do the rest of the system will nothing). But once you've given him to the authorities once, next time he does it you and your bros catch him, drag him in back and do what you will. Make sure he lives to warn the other niggers to stay away from your shit, but make sure the only evidence of the beatdown is his word so the shakedown artists don't start "protesting" in front of your store. Keep video of the original thefts, of course.

Bad idea. That image will be everywhere on social media next to the name and address of your store and probably your home address.

Don't produce evidence that incriminates yourself.

How is moving to such an area helping?