Treating brits like pest animals

they're putting up policeman scarecrows in britain

they're made out of metal and chained to lamp posts.

this is humiliating and disgusting

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-10_15-20-04.png (775x435, 396.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/const-scarecrow-pilot-results-1.4922777
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Britain is pretty much WROL. There's no police to be seen in the countryside and in the city there's too much crime to deal with beyond token arrests. UK police either work on murders or twitter. Everything in between goes unnoticed, unreported, or ignored.

This is just an attempt to maintain the illusion of the police actually existing in any meaningful way for ordinary people. I see a police car about once every 6 months, and my village is full of drugs and drunk yobs. If you call the police they don't come.

t. Brit

Suck a nigger cock. You're a nigger and everyone else in the office with you is, too. I don't want to suck any nigger cock, go ahead and suck the nigger cock because you love niggers. After all this time you thought we wanted to suck nigger cock? Terry Davis is still alive, and he's in a CIA prison. They are trying to shove nigger cock in his mouth, and give it to us, too.

You sure are fixated on black dicks, user.

The niggerlovers like you want me and others to suck the their organs. Well Illuminonigger it's easy to tell you are glowing with a light so bright it reveals your own true agenda which is defending the herd owned. Not sorry about this truth coming off my fingers and the way it insults your Mindwars. Fuck off CIAnigger

I'm surprised that placard isn't covered with the most vile felt pen graffiti

And they already took your guns! Or, rather, the brits gave them up

Be the first, or wait a week or two. There will be plenty

someone put a tiny sticker that says SCUM on it. not enough.

The anglos deserve every bit of this. Just go on facebook and see how they still celebrate 1945 and dead Germans. These subhuman monkeys are just experiencing the appetizers. In hell will be the main course of their punishment.

Attached: anglo subhumans btfo britshits shoahed.jpg (699x773 100.89 KB, 74.02K)

this is completely irrelevant buddy, that said it's entirely deserving of its own thread. good content, wrong thread.

Well they’ve got the right idea, securing the ZOGbots to lampposts…

Scorch, scratch, or rub the paint off at night.

Or spraypaint political symbols on them.

I'll bet you're the same user who says that Amerimuttttttttttts deserve genocide for 1945… and the French…. and Fins, and Norway, and Poland, and Russia, and Greece, and Sweden for not helping out along with Spain, and Romania and Italy for switching sides along with Bulgaria and Hungary. Hell, I'll bet you want Germany to die because they didn't fight harder.

A nice swastika would be a great addition

or "ZOG"

Never said that. I only hate the main culprits. anglos, mutts, commie subhumans and kikes.
Still want to put words in my mouth?

Attached: Anglo subhuman karmic justic.jpg (1422x1016 8.81 MB, 306.74K)

And French chose the right path. Guess who bombed the French navy right at the start of the war for not going fast enough to the monkey island?

Attached: anglo subhumans destroying allied ships instead of towing them away.jpg (652x436, 127.45K)

hey brit bongs, steal guns and kill your judges and police plox

They would rather sit on facebook and post about how they want to kill nazis.

You make fun of us for that but it was literally my great-grandparents generation who gave them up. What am I supposed to do? The police have guns, criminals have guns, the British people don't.

They literally were the biggest promoters of war with Germany. Far more than the British.
And in case you didn't know, they declared war on Germany and fought them until no longer able.

It's asking for some "urban intervention" like a (((nose))).

Read William Joyce's Twilight Over England to get a rough idea of what the fuck happened to England.

Is that how Vichy France and the SS Charlemagne came to be?

It is just to remind people to drive carefully, the message is "act as if cops were watching you.".
The reason for driving carefully should not be the fear of cops though but the fear of having someone/yourself injured or killed in an accident. The scarecrows should be dead corpses or people in a wheelchair with a sign reading "Drive carefully".

They're so terrified by their own native citizens that they'll neglect most crimes as it's simply too expensive and not worth convicting someone unless they can 100% convict someone.
Violently revolt against your country bongs. It's the only way.

Just draw masonic sigils on them and they'll take them down. Stars of Remphan, winged golden circles of Nibiru, that five pointed tikkun olam trident thing from Aquaman, the sigil of Saturn, the eye of Saturn, or the cube of Saturn. They'll be gone overnight like drawing swastikas in potholes to fix up your community. :^)

This. Bongistan is one of the few countries in which the Whites need to totally destroy everything if they want to save the race and save what little remains of their culture.

I don't remember doing that? Also, you're on your way to doing that my demographic change, you fucking mutt.

Attached: 1545503603604.png (511x520, 150.79K)

this is the most woke and best response

lol genius

Yeah it's sad watching my countrymen act all high and mighty over Europen when they're our brothers, we have worse demographics than Europe, and the shitskins will be voting away our gun rights more and more as they continue to grow in numbers and ours attrition. Not to mention we already gave away machine guns and so many states here have horrible gun laws.

The problem of the women is that she went to complain to the police.
Instead she should have taken the law in her own hand and throw a Molotov at the paying muslims and run away.
Britain is still a Monarchy, even if its a token one, the Guards/Police don't give a shit about justice in a Monarchy, they only care that there is order and that people are silent. Any disorder or ruckus will be punished.
Now had the women taken action and gone away, that would have created disorder and a ruckus, so in the future the Police would enforce the "law" against the paying muslims to prevent new disorder.
However since she was the only one making a ruckus against the police, she became the only threat to their harmony.

Just report the kikes making these D&C threads. same shill, same pics, same buzzwords.

you're a kike

Attached: 1428519341623-2.png (5000x5000, 87.8K)

You fags gonna put up with this kind of treatment?

Not to help you, whitey.

no

Attached: stares in british.jpg (540x540, 38.02K)

Where is British Columbia?
(Hint: not in Britain)

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/const-scarecrow-pilot-results-1.4922777

If I didn't see Americans talk shit I wouldn't care. But it comes of like that fat kid who asks you if "you are okay" after you dog gets hit by a car. It's like: "what do you fucking think?"

Couldn't care less about your shitty meme.

It came into being the same way democratic Germany came into being except that some Frenchmen still resisted and aided the Allies. Not so for Germany where no one resisted.

I always knew Terry was still alive.

You get in your car, hunt down those glow in the darks and be sure to hit the gas.

Come back to us Terry. I'm posting on TempleOS in your honor.

yes, its a government led genocide. there is no point in appealing to them or trying to shame them.

intredasting…

Attached: a03f8f7520c974a3f9a23c9bc198d6c66c8253d881b0e64d33f03b211913f750.png (1000x1413, 687.9K)

I do not need the police, I do not need the kike laws, leave me with my guns and knife.

Ah yes more feudal is bad meme.

Same shit in the whole world buddy.