Voting Absentee on the Supreme Court

I am have looking around quite a bit and I can't find another example of an in absentee vote from a Supreme Court Justice except this one from Ginsburg herself just before her surgery. She blocked Trump's asylum thingymabob.
>washingtonexaminer.com/policy/courts/ginsburg-voted-against-trump-asylum-policy-before-cancer-surgery
>web.archive.org/web/20181222034024/
She's not there again…
>foxnews.com/politics/ruth-bader-ginsburgs-past-comments-raise-questions-about-supreme-court-retirement
>web.archive.org/web/20190110170234/

Group effort. Has this ever happened before? Is it actually legal?

Fuck me if it's easy to find, but I haven't found much at all yet and I've been internetting about half an hour.

Attached: sc.jpg (1200x1800 8.8 KB, 240.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2019/01/09/ruth-bader-ginsburg-video-lung-cancer-frail-supreme-court-rbg/
web.archive.org/web/20190111174828/
cnn.com/2019/01/16/politics/ruth-bader-ginsburg/index.html
archive.is/E3sV5
archive.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2005/07/28/when_justices_refuse_to_retire/
twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/1092628568788463618
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, it is not legal.

t. formal law education

To bad that has never stopped kikes. God I hate what they've done to this fucking country.

Sauces or further information at your leisure please. We should be hitting this hard ahead of them trying to pull obvious bullshit shenanigans.

The spanish speaking majority does not care.

She has been "spotted" by TMZ. In the video, if it's even her, she can't even lift her head.
>tmz.com/2019/01/09/ruth-bader-ginsburg-video-lung-cancer-frail-supreme-court-rbg/
Archive won't save the page and the video has to be played on their site anyways.

It has never been legal for dead people to vote, but that has never stopped (((democrats))) from doing it

Attached: Brenda-Snipes-e1541703603521.jpg (1080x675, 137.44K)

She dead yet?

Well, kek, I agree. But they will be attempting to say she is ALIVE and voting from her bed or home. They will pretend like this is business as usual and "nothing." So would be better for us if we could prove or show that it isn't legal to do so regardless of whether the heart is beating or not.

Leftist thinking, ladies and gentlemen.

Attached: niggers.jpg (460x355, 51.2K)

>web.archive.org/web/20190111174828/

Votes coming at some point…

Attached: ginnyoral.jpg (1258x740, 192.25K)

whats stopping them form hiding her body and doing it for the next 50 years? completely illegal, complete farce.

legal is, by definition, whatever the Court says is legal, and she's the Court.

It literally doesn't matter. She voted from her hospital bed before the surgery. She doesn't have to be alive to vote. Are you stupid? Jews don't care about the laws of the goyim. Jews don't care about listening to court proceedings. They already know how they're going to vote before the case even exists.

No, you're brain damaged.

She can vote from home for the next 17 years if she wants, nobody will question it.

the law is whatever the people with the most power say it is, period

This is the sad truth here. One of her aids or the shady democrat scum will just keep putting in votes for her despite her being dead just so DRUFMPF doesn't get a third SC pick.
And of course if you question it you're an Alex Jones watching conspiracy theorist retard racist.

Thanks for the free legal advice. Which state is your Bar license from?

All lawyers come from the state of ISRAEL

Not an argument. The court does not make law. You lied and are a kike.

It's beginning. People need to be throwing a fit about now.
cnn.com/2019/01/16/politics/ruth-bader-ginsburg/index.html

Attached: proxy.jpg (810x900, 450.22K)

what a load of horseshit

They're pulling a McCain. McCain showed how much contempt he had for his voters by not giving up his seat when he was stuck in the hospital for a year. His bitch wife that he divorced his disabled wife for even suggested that she should be entitled to his senator seat.

There is pretty much nothing legal about what they are doing. But hey when has that ever stopped them?

Neither is "you're brain damaged." Neither is "you're a kike." You get a legal argument when you deserve one.

OP didn't ask who made the law. Your statement is a strawman fallacy at best, though perhaps merely evidence of your innocent lack of reading comprehension.

The question was "is this legal" and courts exist for the very purpose of deciding what is and isn't legal.

Too bad. Not an argument. You were proven wrong. The court does not make law.
You are lying. This is a lie. You were proven wrong.
No. She's not. You know nothing at all.

archive.is/E3sV5
Almost there…..almost there…

Attached: 9z08blzzd5px.gif (500x250, 1000.44K)

All this arguing and no one is actually doing anything about it.

the only thing u can do is not follow illegal "laws"
its very simple. also many laws you dont even need to observe but no one reads about anything they do or sign or elect to do ect.

lrn how to use the court, its for everyone, lawyers just tricked you because maybe jews really are smarter if everyone else is even afraid to think

Attached: e13791cec2e28e9550e3d50f6ba5dbf5b52d13fd0873d95cdba4149b780b1f42.jpg (620x438 49.08 KB, 64.38K)

It is emphatically the province and duty of the judicial department to say what the law is.

Marbury v. Madison

Attached: the final nail in America's coffin.jpg (1280x853, 87.09K)

Correct. That's for the Legislature to take care of. Legally. However as we are all aware, the courts and especially the Supreme Court, have been legislating from the bench since the 1960's.

You must be very informed. Since you're such an accomplished logician and jurisprude, why don't you enrich us with your knowledge? What exactly does the court do? You deny that the court determines what is legal. They do something. If not that, then what? I for one am very interested in your opinion on this point.

This is just what we said would happen, everyone will say she's doing fine, but not to be disturbed; while she "votes" absentee based on transcripts.
Wouldn't be surprised if she's already dead and it's it's part of why (((Pelosi))) cancelled the State of the Union.

And she votes again…
She is one of the four in a losing effort, so they are making it clear that she will be "voting" every time even when it makes no difference.

Also, where is a good place to archive. Basically everything I ever try to archive lately doesn't work. You can read what the link says in my pic so you don't have to go to NYT.

Attached: ginnyagain.jpg (688x868, 557.82K)

Another kosher precedent to bring the country down. Still no war to remove the branch of government most responsible for the U.S.'s downfall. It's up to foreign countries to stop this descent it seems.

I demand PROOF this bitch is alive. Whens the last time anyone can confirm she was alive? A month ago? Before she went in to have CANCER "removed"? I DEMAND PROOF!

So let us think SOH says no SOTU cuz chaos in the land.
Usually is all senate and house members and SCOTUS in attendance.
Do they wheel her ass in laying in a tricked out mobile hospital bed with iv drips breeeving helper thing and monitors stacked up and shit?
If dubs they wheel her in. Otherwise SOTU is cancel.

A black nurse? Does she want to die? Or get pregnant?

They have her head in a jar, and technically it's still alive, although it can't communicate except telepathically with the CEO of AIPAC.

but, rest assured, her votes are carefully considered by Ginsberg's head, and passed along just as they're transmitted by ESP.

Attached: Ginsberg.jpg (720x960, 133.43K)

Haha, wow. Good point. I never considered that. it would be glaring who wasn't there.

Yea…I wonder how long they can not have her show up? I think they are really trying to get to the next court session. But at some point people are going to have to start asking for a resignation. The left is so far gone though, they'll defend this for years if allowed.

Can we have people show up at her place with pizza as "fellow democrats"?

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 6.64K)

SCOTUS just voted to uphold Trump's tranny ban in the military. So did they have an active session where she had to show up and cast her dissent vote or did she instruct one of her clerks to do it from her deathbed?

She is voting in absentee. Which is why I started the thread. It apparently has never happened before and is not legal but she is up to her third absentee vote. I think I have a image and link to all three so far up in the thread.

I'd like lawfags to weigh in more, but the people claiming to have knowledge of the law are not leaving any sauce.

Ask yourself a simple queston - can Trump ask Ivanka to sign in his name some executive order? Of course he can, but I dont think it would be legal way to make executive order.

GOOD.
STRONG.
So Ginsburg can talk to movie directors but can't do anything else apparently. Can talk to movie directors, but can't roll out of the building to vote lawfully.

Attached: ginnytimes.jpg (802x836 747.29 KB, 341.91K)

(heavenly dubs speaks)
So they are putting the final touches on her brave ass march from the wasau ghetto to the supreme court?

Attached: IMG_0079.jpg (382x768, 111.64K)

>Wouldn't be surprised if she's already dead and it's it's part of why (((Pelosi))) cancelled the State of the Union.
Pretty stunned Pelosi has the ability to do that.

You know in Warhammer how if a large enough population believe's in a certain thing it'll manifest itself in reality? Is the left trying to do the same shit with all the fanfare around Ginsburg? Are they using collective consciousness to give her power like some kind of Tzeench daemon?

I think you mean the corpse on a throne.

Attached: 1301773636343.jpg (340x346, 23.11K)

>archive.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2005/07/28/when_justices_refuse_to_retire/
Just a bump and some historical perspective.

Attached: regnquist.jpg (599x964, 1.24M)

Update: She is literally pumping iron at a public gym. Nevermind. /thread

Attached: JJ.png (750x938, 246.66K)

First public appearance?
Missed over a month of work, but has time for a concert?
Get back to work.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (618x410, 329.59K)

Now attending performances of "Notorious RBG in Song". I really can't believe how hard they are pushing the "notorious RBG" thing. It's so weak and pathetic.

They are now pushing out ahead of her not being as if it's normal. Voting starts again soon m8s.

Attached: townhall.jpg (694x742, 520.05K)

She's dead

Attached: 51223871_570689043342678_7451945331471679488_n.jpg (720x960, 68.39K)

No photos of her being there and it's being reported that she was NOT there.
>twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/1092628568788463618

Attached: towhhall3.jpg (771x918 194.56 KB, 466.17K)

Continued…I missed it below TownHall's shitty built in ad break that gets around ad software somehow…

Will Ginny show us she's "ready and willing"?

Attached: townhall3.jpg (670x757, 522.37K)

She's already dead and they make it more certain every time the media talks about her.
She won't show up for the State of the Union and this fake bullshit of her visit yesterday was for the damage control regarding the optics.
Their theatrics have gotten so fucking obvious that it is not even interesting anymore.

Agreed. I am simply chronicling the dog and pony show for future generations.

Best timeline I guess?

The amount of coordination is unreal.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg makes public appearance, first since surgery

Still no actual evidence of her being there of course. But we've got a full rollout on every network of how she's hanging out anywhere and everywhere EXCEPT the SOTU. Well timed for sure.

Attached: foxginny.jpg (610x947, 526.45K)

Ghost Ginsberg confirmed

Oh, be nice, she's just finishing up her bucket list.

Attached: ash-bucket-with-ashes[1].jpg (683x489, 154.68K)

Informal education here, lawfag can correct me if I'm wrong, but everything has to be done face to face. You've heard of facing your accuser. Well it's the same with literally everything. Any exception to this has to be agreed to in advance by both sides, or very clearly carved out in the law. For example you can send some documents by registered mail or both sides can agree to hear video taped testimony from a child or rape victim. The instances are very clearly exceptions and understood as such.

As and I'm sure others have mentioned, courts regularly violate the law. Parallel construction and commerce clause about are some of the more famously egregious abuses.

Attached: fair trial guaranteed.jpg (689x377, 41.87K)

Fuck the Supreme Court. It's been a plague since day one.

Quite often (((victims))) don't have to face those they accuse.

she is on her last month or so. Trump will get his 3rd SC pick

I guess its time we made up some outrageous #spotted claims anons and spread them around.

I just #spotted #ruth carrying FOUR grocery bags to her car #strongwomyn

I spotted her giving head to clinton. Again.

I just saw her at my local daycare! #onewiththecommunity

WHEN WILL THEY FINALLY COME CLEAN WITH THIS KIKE'S PASSING? IT'S BEEN 2 WEEKS NOW AND I JUST WANT MY DANCE/CELEBRATION MCCAIN STYLE THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: cfb.png (400x416, 235.72K)

Attached: ST Ginsburg.png (1000x1000, 87.16K)

Please, anyone's tweets but this jew's

If non dubs her seat at the SOTU tonite will be empty.

They really know how to get a story out.

I have no clue who that guy is. I'm just following this interesting story.

Attached: latimes.jpg (1030x943 887.51 KB, 867.52K)

Lousy antisemetic goys, shes alive and well. She is just at her home resting. She will continue to submit mail in votes for the next 30 years. Stop being so hateful