Who posted this death threat?

Who was it? Stephen Paddock? LVPD? FBI? CIA? Mossad? GIP? BlackWater? Some one contact 4chan, 4chan mods, 4chan admins, the 4chan owner and ask them for the IP and everything. This is key evidence in the Las Vegas shooting. I'm not saying close down 4chan and ban 4chan and blame 4chan but we need to know who posted this. Don't give me no motive lie Lombardo and Rouse. Would disinfo like this death threat before the Las Vegas shooting, and the Saudi purge, and Paradise papers, and Q user be connected? John E Hoover aka John Cullen on YouTube has pretty much proved the LVPD, FBI, MSM, and USG are all a bunch of liars and filthy mother fuckers. youtube.com/watch?v=EG-Yb9ksP1M Las Vegas Shooting: The Case of The Disappearing AK 47s

No AK47s were ever found in Paddocks room, 32-135. AK47 magazines were found in Paddocks room, 32-135.

youtube.com/watch?v=UV3V53reWnE Las Vegas cops witness gunfire at midnight after Paddock was dead

youtube.com/watch?v=et_z78J2TK4&index=26&list=PLqQpWeavtX4no9toEAwN3wU_kox0J1U4m Route91: Las Vegas Shooting - "Our Lost and Found is Full.."

Attached: US,SA,IR GOVS FF FALSE FLAG.png (893x839, 201.45K)

It's not a threat, it's a dog whistle to see if somebody in particular is paying attention.

Interagency rivalry?

It's called judaism.

Russian weaponry was used in Las Vegas. Russian mob was destroyed in Vegas that year. Trump has business ties to the Saudi's who own Mandalay Bay. And now Russian weaponry is involved. This could be a whole new ball park now. Did Russians no Russian America? Trump Russia Saudi Mossad involved in Las Vegas shooting?

Attached: that nigga is russian intelligence.png (735x735 140.64 KB, 81.38K)

That answer doesn't make sense, the subjects are all jews. Why would jews alert other jews about their jewing publically?

Attached: h2mumzv4.png (297x331, 134.52K)

Not true it was kike weaponry stright out of Israel. That is what Paddock was doing in Israel, picking up the weapons that were 'stolen' from the weapons depot. He traded those for drugs in Afghanistan and then flew home to his Texas airstrip and landed at the ranch for a few days before flying to vegas with the remainder of the drugs and weapons. Paddock was the only person allowed to take off from Israel after they closed the airports when the weapons cache was stolen…and like I said he went straight to Afghanistan to pick up a large load of drugs for the CIA afterwards.

Congratulations on destroying your thread this early, OP.

Attached: 162fda422dff5381cf8330cd835c608a5578069ba157022e3903e46014959fad.png (625x626, 621.71K)

it's weird that he's starting a new job on a Thursday

Not a threat, just the weirdest commercial ever.

Do you have proof nigger?

Attached: itllonlyhurtalittle.png (475x576, 350.15K)

Something like that.

OP fucked it up by just plain texting it out for the whole world to see.

Attached: dolfymad.jpg (474x266, 9.4K)

5 minutes in.

you know how anytime there is a happening, that (((cohencidentally))) there happened to be some FBICIANSA "mass shooter training exercise" nearby? i would posit that the glow in the darks also make fake "some of you are alright…" posts to chans and other (((forums))) the day prior to the "training exercise" in order to make it more realistic and to also stress test the NSAFBICIA faggots who's jobs are to sit on their asses all day and read Zig Forums.

They were here too.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1287x445, 597.01K)

I wonder how good these guys where at shooting? Good thing they were 'found safe' at their consulate.

Attached: israelis missing vegas found consulate.jpg (612x941, 294.48K)

Attached: Untitled.png (950x1000 155 B, 123.85K)

old news
waste of digits you kike shill

Sage negated.