The Wall To Wall All Walls

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

See attached. 22,500lbf (or lets say 10,000kg for Euroanons) applied to the center column at 3.5 yards above the natural ground level. This thing is rock fucking solid. A tank will NOT be able to bust down this wall. Actually, a 767 couldn't damage this think.

Welcome to a new Golden Age

Attached: TrumpsWall.gif (127.76 KB, 1320x2512)

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

I want to explain that this is a real analysis. Trumps wall is beautiful.

Benjamin Barnes
Benjamin Barnes

And how does that prevent it from being climbed?

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

It's like a 1/8" mild steel around a few inches of concrete. People knock things like that out of the asphalt on a daily basis at 20 miles per hour. It's the same as those yellow shits at gas stations.

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

That's not true. It's 12" box that's 1/2" thick infilled with concrete and 1" reinforcement bar. It's approximately 30ft tall and 1.5m embedded into the ground. There is less that 8" of gap between the columns.

Dominic Bell
Dominic Bell

There is nothing to tie it at the top. I mean, you could climb it but it would be extremely difficult. You will probably die in a fall that high and if not be badly injured. I suppose… when there is a will there is a way but I don't see many people accepting the challenge.

Kayden Martin
Kayden Martin

More dead Spics! I want it built yesterday

Jayden Sanchez
Jayden Sanchez

It's clearly not what Trump will build. Also, already proven to be untrue… you know… lies.

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

It will be and it will be epic. The salt mining will last me for decades. I can taste it already!

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

zionist damage control

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.25 MB, 2013x1272)

Jace Cox
Jace Cox

If a fatass pregnant wetback can climb over this, they truly are the master race, and I'll buy her a taco

Attached: 1531801599089-1.jpg (57.52 KB, 433x542)

Caleb Murphy
Caleb Murphy

I didn't know your sister was in town, oh your wife is with her.

Nolan Gray
Nolan Gray

Did you even look at the picture, fucktard? How are those two rods hovering in the air? THERE IS NO CONNECTION AT THE TOP. THE BARS WOULD BE GONE, NOT MAKE A HOLE
Fucking nigger IQ dipshit

Ian Edwards
Ian Edwards

Not just one taco bro. You have to treat her at On the Border and give her the unlimited Taco special for $8.99. Seriously I have to go there for that special. I love tacos.

Kevin Walker
Kevin Walker

At a minimum it's the media totally misrepresenting reality, creating a new reality and subverting the American (and other) people.

I am curious why it's such a problem and caused the Democrats to shut the government. It must be really important to have that wall for them personally. Anyone have any ideas?

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

I bet you prefer to gobble down their husbands.

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

WTF… I said I like to eat Tacos. Mexican food is fucking delicious. I don't want them in my country but I'm not going to lie about the food.

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

ILLEGAL THREAD
ITS NOT A DEATH THREAT AGAINST ORANGE MAN SO WE GOTTA SHUT IT DOWN REEEEEEEEE

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

its ok if they climb, escape should not be easy

Liam Lopez
Liam Lopez

This thread shows the beauty in the walls design. It's super fucking strong and a TANK could not bust through it. Even shells hitting it will not easily bust through. This thing is immense and super intelligent in it's design.

Logan Green
Logan Green

Totally makes sense. Borders are borders for a reason.

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

We already have pictures of the FENCE being cut open, you fucking paid jewish shill.

Justin Cook
Justin Cook

Tell your boss to fire you, jew.

Attached: bwall.jpg (62.62 KB, 670x376)
Attached: steel-slat-wall-4.jpg (77.23 KB, 940x490)

Asher Campbell
Asher Campbell

Anons, you have an expert with you today and as an expert (please see attached picture in the originator post) I can tell you from an engineering standpoint this thing is probably the best wall ever to be conceived and constructed. The shills are pushing a non-reality of what the wall is and are simply trying to muddy the water. The shills are low IQ low energy mops. They do not understand the design… or even what a displacement, or contact pressure etc. They have never used or seen a gas-axe be used on steel or concrete or steel on concrete and the mechanical methods of cutting or chipping concrete. They have no concept.

Charles Torres
Charles Torres

So the design is similar to the first photo you have there but the columns are more than double the size and there is no connection at the top (this is important).

Luis Price
Luis Price

Go away.

Jacob Powell
Jacob Powell

you can see the connection at the top

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

This thread is probably the most dangerous thread on at the moment.

Kayden Perry
Kayden Perry

In the design to be built there will not be a connection at the top and the columns will be MUCH larger.

Daniel Richardson
Daniel Richardson

Never mind, the photo you posted is NOT the wall to be built but in the same idea. You proved your point.

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

But even if they aren't, this is a step in the right direction.

And that's what the kikes know. Once we have a wall, we'll care about keeping it in good order. It will MATTER.

Look, if it's made of concrete they'll use ied to get through. They'll get through, we know that. But this is about escalating, so that we have the moral high ground, and they are the invaders.

Chase Martin
Chase Martin

Said as much from the start. It's NBC, means CIAniggers playing tricks on gullible folks.

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

Fucking interagency squabbling. Informants on the sidelines like vultures waiting to see who will gain the favor of the stars.

Quit being amorphous pseudo traitors already.

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

On target.

Attached: TrumpTweetWall.jpg (70.86 KB, 809x767)

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

I am going to start demanding papers and identification so I know which of you is actually an informant and who is actually agency.

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

It would be fun to try to launch pumpkins at the top and get them to stick.

Luis Allen
Luis Allen

Can't wait for the first photo of an impaled spic family.

Carson Gutierrez
Carson Gutierrez

Yep, you were proven wrong.

Julian Lewis
Julian Lewis

Posting sage won't delete a thread that goes against your narrative.

Josiah Russell
Josiah Russell

This should be a thing. Really.

I don't think it will happen but maybe… just maybe… MSM will photoshop some in for us. It's not like it's razor sharp just incredibly difficult to hold onto and get around.

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

The more I look at it, the more I want to see Pumpkin Chuckin': Border Edition too.

Wyatt Jenkins
Wyatt Jenkins

What are the chances that they coat it in a slippery finish or like just pour grease all over?

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

Not an argument. Go suck kike cock somewhere else, paid jewish shill. You were proven wrong. You are lying. You are a hoax.

Grayson Barnes
Grayson Barnes

Attached: brainlet.jpg (66.54 KB, 900x729)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (379.43 KB, 670x376)

Andrew Brown
Andrew Brown

i know you kikes arent in the same timezone, but you realize youre not actually in the future, right?

Andrew Watson
Andrew Watson

did they use jet fuel?

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

t. kike

Samuel Gutierrez
Samuel Gutierrez

Did I ever say I was, you shadow-jumping faggot? Look at you, scrambling to identify kikes when you can't even distinguish honest-to-god refutations from shillposting. All I ever did was point out how fucking stupid you were - no opinion on Trump, nor anything else.

Why do they still bother with us when we've already devolved into decrying eachother out is beyond me.

Asher Kelly
Asher Kelly

how was that a refutation? you think you have a picture of something that wasnt built yet?
kys, retard.

Jacob Anderson
Jacob Anderson

++ Would love to see.

Not likely. It's going to be a massively difficult climb.

Christian Brown
Christian Brown

It's going to be a massively difficult climb.
I wonder how many people would just take sticks and such and poke people trying to climb it.

Eli Lewis
Eli Lewis

yet another braindead response devoid of any actual intelligence
Did you read and yet? Better yet, can you even read?

Jeremiah Kelly
Jeremiah Kelly

Taking out of context, on a whim photos with zero source as proof
Do you perchance happen to work at CNN?

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

look at the old fence. surely the weaknesses of the old fence refute the design of the new fence.
how much are they paying you to be this stupid?

Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson

The study posted is Trumps wall. It's a real analysis… not MS Paint. Sure it hasn't been built yet but… it's a peak into a reality that will be soon. It says to me, that the fence would deflect very little with massive forces applied. That a TANK would not be able to overrun it and to cut through would need serious time, machinery, money etc. It's not a wall easily scaled. And it's a highly defensible structure.

Wyatt Sanders
Wyatt Sanders

out of context photos
Those walls are of the exact same design, fucktard. How else would they be floating?

surely the weaknesses of the old fence refute the design of the new fence.
If they're of the same construction and format, sure.

Xavier Nelson
Xavier Nelson

A giant pole with a snake on the end would be a good poke stick.

Thomas Perry
Thomas Perry

If they're of the same construction and format, sure.
theyre not. hence why pointing at the old fence as an example to show the weaknesses of the new one is retarded.

yep. hence why
showing the old fence, as a way to prove the weaknesses of the new is retared.

Easton Martin
Easton Martin

Obviously correct.

Obviously a lie. They are not the same.

I am the expert in this thread.

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

bothering with the snake
Just stab them and see how far they get before bleeding out. Highest one gets to be impaled Vlad style.

Angel Ortiz
Angel Ortiz

I am thinking even the old fence would be better than nothing. Yet, the jew thinks that NO fence is better. What's so dangerous with having a fence?

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

Its something, which is what this jew faggot does not want.

Adam Martinez
Adam Martinez

true, something is better than nothing, especially since it sets a precedence for the location of the wall and strengthening it would be much easier, legislatively.
but luckily, we're getting a pretty cook spike wall.

this jew faggot
referring to yourself?

Andrew Gray
Andrew Gray

this
I meant that. But yes, I am a massive jew faggot, oy vey please rape my face.

Logan Ward
Logan Ward

Attached: 98ec53f598955dc60abfca300e69d269d312f3d8f65bd8e0607bc4ef215c732c.png (269.09 KB, 500x375)

David Peterson
David Peterson

I honestly can’t believe what i saw when I opened pol up again after like two hours. When I came home from work there was a whole clearly original critical thread of the wall and how useless it is and non threatening and effective it is too the immigration problem. To then see this garbage OP image of some magic physics that makes all the previous’ threads info redundant. I assumed that the JDL shilling was an over exaggerated meme. This is fucking hilarious everyone supporting the idea of A FUCKING FENCE as a wall is retarded. You guys were promised a WALL NOT A FUCKING Line of steel spikes. This isn’t a wall it’s him compromising before he even got through the funding battle with the Democrats. Absolutely heartbreaking. It’s a Zoggy Zog world and we live in it.

Jason Ortiz
Jason Ortiz

You guys
is this (((your))) way of getting around people making fun of (((you))) for saying "we"? all it does is make (((you))) sound like an outsider.

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

wall
That's a fence.

Cameron Sanchez
Cameron Sanchez

what makes it a fence to you?

Sebastian Mitchell
Sebastian Mitchell

You know who isn't climbing walls? Fat, spic bitches. No spic cunts and they won't drop 10 niglets on us at a cost of 100k+ each. Shit pays for itself within a year.

Brandon Hughes
Brandon Hughes

wall
being cut
No. You have a still shot of a breach in a shitty prototype. Begone to the abyss, you hook nosed demon.

Nathaniel Lopez
Nathaniel Lopez

A wall is a continuous surface. In this case though they serve the same purpose and fences are proven to work.

Cameron Scott
Cameron Scott

usually the difference is strength.

Oliver Torres
Oliver Torres

I'm thinking maybe attachments to this fence could be made on the 8" gap. 8" will fit a human head, and a guillotine rig could be bolted on.

Sebastian Barnes
Sebastian Barnes

Which country?

James Scott
James Scott

No the difference is being connected on the bottom.

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

Its literally just a giant suburban gate, niggers and spics will be climbing over this without problems.

Xavier Harris
Xavier Harris

Now this is exactly what we voted for

Attached: 5b64bc1523e678588d9db12c11a1f3b6942f85cee4b01dbba05159e25a695027.jpg (118.26 KB, 1000x503)

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

stop trying to blackpill me or I'll report you

Joshua Howard
Joshua Howard

it was a nice bird

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

Why not tie them together with a horizontal steel rail at 3ft or so? Wouldn't make it easier to climb, wouldn't add much cost, but it would make it much stronger?

Kayden James
Kayden James

Or 6 feet high even. Wouldn't make any difference, nobody is climbing that.

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

But it's wonderful. I mean, it really is confusing. I can't tell if the demokikes are stupid as fuck or secretly working to help us get a decent fucking wall, but it's really weird. I mean, if they kept their mouths shut, they just might get a useless wall, and the illegals would keep pouring in.

What do you think? Are they just dumb as hell, or do they secretly want the wall to be amazing?

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

I miss her, lad.

Jose Gonzalez
Jose Gonzalez

How are men mating with these things?

The /10 scale has to go into negative numbers

Ryder Allen
Ryder Allen

Cerveza y loco weed padre

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

Do you boomer fuckers need to get kicked right in the balls before you "get it?" How is it ever, ever going to happen? If he was serious, the time was 2 yers ago when he has both houses. Why will the kikes give in on anything now? Next 2 years are going to be gridlock. starting impeachment, NOTHING is going to get fucking done. Yeah, some of the shit posts are entertaining, but fucking deportations actually DOWN under this fucker vs king nigger.

And OH how the kikes are screeching about the two dead sub-humans in border custody, but the 400 arabs the jews shot in the past few few months at their border? "don't worry about it, goy!" All hypocrisy, all bullshit. Fuck it. tTired of all it all.

Levi White
Levi White

Except the new one was cut through. You lost.
Not an argument. Go suck kike cock somewhere else, paid jewish shill. You were proven wrong. You are lying. You are a hoax.

Alexander Barnes
Alexander Barnes

Why will the kikes give in on anything now?
see:

Brandon Torres
Brandon Torres

Trump isn't building a wall, he isn't building a fence, and he isn't building a 'barrier' you got fucking played

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

Still doesn't help if they can just walk up the the border and say I want asylum let me in.

Is the op gif actually the wall trump is proposing.

Jaxson Barnes
Jaxson Barnes

This. Trumpscum is pathetic.

Hudson Jenkins
Hudson Jenkins

Trump's cum is pathetic.
user…

Elijah Bell
Elijah Bell

I like this design.
The border patrol can see through it, which was their concern, and the increase in the thickness of the bars, and the increased strength of the base, means you can run a tank into it and still not get through.
Cutting through it will require specialized power equipment and take enough time that you'll be caught, and…climbing it?…without a cross-piece at the top, you can't get a grappling hook on it, and shimmying up a 30 ft. tall metal girder, just to try and get over it, with it having a spike on the top, is something not too many people are going to try. We may have to hire a company to remove the impaled bodies every month or so. Trying to lean a 30 ft. tall ladder on those individual posts sounds unstable as hell, too, and even if you did, you still have to get over that genital-wrecking spike.

I think I'd rather try to enter through one of the legitimate gates.

Attached: WhiteMap.jpg (329.18 KB, 1484x999)

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

over 90% of asylum seekers to the U.S. don't qualify, and are turned away.

Xavier Nelson
Xavier Nelson

Except the new one was cut through. You lost.
That isn't the new one.
Why do you keep repeating it is?
Do you think it will come true with repetition?

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

And those that are allowed are imported from muslim or shitskin areas and are not white.

Attached: 074f39a15b124ce65ee6fe53997c7afd29bc2c667d0f6ec2da2954a038904c01.png (129.86 KB, 1023x1028)
Attached: 0d0c4b9ed86e65dfd083a0a94a365faf4d73b5f097b7472d21a075f0ff250b29.jpg (8.68 MB, 8248x7832)

Thomas Phillips
Thomas Phillips

1) Two way Mono Rail on top; libs/dems love them some high speed trains.
2) Canal and reservoir below; for water to southern dry areas esp CA.
3) Hydro Dam every so many miles; for clean energy
4) Memorial wall and fed forest the rest

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.14 MB, 1024x683)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.46 MB, 1000x803)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.35 MB, 1024x720)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (4.7 MB, 1600x1153)

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

And those that are allowed are imported from muslim or shitskin areas and are not white.
Whites are usually from white countries, and don't apply for asylum here, they apply to immigrate.
Plus, we take far fewer mudslimes than the European nations are forced to, we did not sign that UN migration catastrophe, remember?

Still, even one mudslime is too many, agree with that.
As a matter of fact, even one non-white is too many.

Cameron White
Cameron White

And how does climbing it prevent you from being captured between to the two sets of these that are 150-300 feet apart?

Do you expect a lot of goblinas with goblinkin to be carrying lots of ladders and running 300 feet to climb another ladder before being
DEPORTED

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

90% or more

I prefer one with 95%+ myself, but I get it, you like chinese food.

Carson Powell
Carson Powell

I agree with this.
And a high-speed rail across the southern portion of the nation would not be a bad idea, it would make cross-country travel much easier for the citizens down there, at least. (but remember…we build it WIDE this time, no standardizing the width of the wheels based on wagon ruts, like the rest of our fucked-up trains)

And the canal is a nice touch. It would allow fresh water to be funneled off from flood-prone areas, and moved to drought-prone areas.

Attached: Cigar.jpg (101.95 KB, 900x991)

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

Do you boomer fuckers need to get kicked right in the balls before you "get it?" How is it ever, ever going to happen?
Do you zoomer faggots need to kicked in the labia before you "understand?" How is weed never, ever going to be legalized when it's been legalized?

OH WAIT

Live 10 more years before posting about shit you claim will never happen that ends up happening ALL THE TIME.

Liam Clark
Liam Clark

Who cares. That's like saying because you only own a pair of pants, you might as well go out naked since you won't be fully clothed anyway. Absolutely retarded.

Attached: download.jpg (6.34 KB, 189x267)

Wyatt Harris
Wyatt Harris

Cute CGI "wall".
Im sure thats going to stop the ever growing hordes of spics and poos invading US borders.

Are they still talking about showering Jews with more US taxes to build it?

Henry Walker
Henry Walker

Look, OP's 'magic physics' isn't magic it's real. And, it's about the strength of the wall. A MASSIVELY strong wall. Why are you so afraid of it? Engineering definition is it's a wall.

Eli Diaz
Eli Diaz

That is not the wall to be built. The OP's image is an analysis of a REAL wall. It's is very different. There is less than an 8" gap between the columns… probably 6". You are not going to fit through it.

Eli Allen
Eli Allen

No need to tie the columns together. In fact any significantly stiff strongback would reduce it's utility in a ram situation. As is it's strong as fuck. no TANK is getting through.

Carter Hernandez
Carter Hernandez

Trips don't lie. It's a great design and everything you've mentioned is correct. Observation through the fence is critical. Also, you're point about balancing a ladder against a small spike… I would not want to try it and I've done some crazy shit in my life.

Carson King
Carson King

None are serious suggestions but I love the idea of having a mall atop the fence too. And maybe an airport. The wall will hold pretty much anything.

William Miller
William Miller

But, then again, it could help, which is different from now.

But you would have it that we get no wall.

Yep, you're a kike talking to yourself.

Alexander Reed
Alexander Reed

I'll give you can excercise:
1. Go find the page of Dr. Pierce Audio
2. Find the one about rachers arresting illegal spics from 1997
3. check current year

It's ben 22 fucking YEARS that men like Dr. Pierce were warning it was an invasion, bitching, and you know what happened at that time? The Clintons TRIED TO ARREST THE RANCHERS and the fucking Mexicans GVT THEM A LAWYER!

I've spent time there, let me explain something about Mexico to you. Their population is only maybe 4% White, but those 4% run the fucking place. The little Brown gremlins are not running anything. If you have a neighbor, and the neighbor's wife tells you it's fine to keep dumping your feces over the fence, that she likes it, well why wouldn't you?

The solution WOULD have been to find a way to tie ISrael's security to the border's security. Any money the Jews get, this country gets 5x for its border security. Consider that the Jews are getting 38 BILLION for their military, they have a wall, and the Jews in the sen are won't give us 5? Take a guess why? Because they want us invaded and dead, the time to act was 2 years ago, he spent too long dicking around, and now everyone is fucked. The end.

That MUrdoch MUrdoch episode was exactly right– you cocksuckers really are like fucking beaten wives.

Aiden Flores
Aiden Flores

you cocksuckers really are like fucking beaten wives
:-)
You really hate white people. Gee, what might you be? Oh, that's right, it's a completely pointless "drive down the emotions of the target" attack. Standard intel work. Say hello to your humanity. It's in hell.

Cameron Hughes
Cameron Hughes

It's cute, it's beautiful, it's the new golden age of wall building. See, what you've done is absolutely nothing there… probably the same as with your life. I want you to calculate how much force the wall (that's to be built) will take or talk about your experience with slicing through steel filled hollow sections that are reinforced with 1" bar. I know the answer is you have nothing of the sort. You are a true keyboard only worrier. The difference between you and OP is OP can calculate how strong the wall is and you can't. OP can probably build the wall with his own hands will you criticize OP/TRUMP/GOD/WHATEVER/OP-BUILDING-WALL. Have you even built anything in your life? It's a great experience and you should probably do some of it before your hands and mind get too soft.

It's obvious there is no real argument against OP's post. We now know approximately how strong this wall is and if the enemies of the USA didn't know how strong this walls going to be they are now foaming at the mouth with additional anger. They will try harder now to politically stop this wall because now they know they will never get this wall down once it's up.

Thomas Stewart
Thomas Stewart

You really hate white people.
You found me out exactly, boomer hymie. I hate weight people so much I know all of Dr. Pierce's broadcasts by heart. Trump is better than the other options, but you're fuckining delusional if you think there's ever going to be a wall. There isn't. If I'm wrong (would like to be), you come here and tell every motherfucker I was wrong and you were right. It's not gonna happen. the time was 2 years ago. IF he orders military, the Jews will just pick a judge to overturn it.

This fucking country is done. Been here since 1603, only the Spaniards here first in a few florida swamps, and now it's time to leave. It was a good run. If I make enough shekels, I'll be in New Zealand chasing chinks off my property. IF I have to register a fake faggot marriage to buy the property and give some random kiwi cunt a some shekels, so be it. The Jews have finally finished this place.

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

pick a jewdge to stop it.

There's the flaw in your logic.

Two years ago the Dems controlled the Supreme Court

Now the right runs the court and Ruth is a mummified corpse.

Trump took two years to not only pack the supreme court but also to flood the Federal judiciary with his appointees.

As of January 3, 2019, the United States Senate has confirmed 85 Article III judges nominated by President Trump, including 2 Associate Justices of the Supreme Court of the United States, 30 judges for the United States Courts of Appeals, 53 judges for the United States District Courts, and 0 judges for the United States Court of International Trade.[2] There are currently 0 nominations to Article III courts awaiting Senate action, including 0 for the Courts of Appeals, 0 for the District Courts, and 0 for the Court of International Trade.[3] There are currently 12 vacancies on the U.S. Courts of Appeals, 120 vacancies on the U.S. District Courts, 2 vacancies on the U.S. Court of International Trade,[3] and 17 announced federal judicial vacancies that will occur before the end of Trump's first term (3 for the Courts of Appeals and 14 for District Courts).[4] Trump has not made any recess appointments to the federal courts.

Trump's big sister who played a very influential role on him growing up was a Federal Appellate court judge.

They're not stupid.

It's a whole new game now that he's 2 years in..

Attached: Maryanne-Trump-Barry-in-1992.png (138.29 KB, 440x339)

Bentley Mitchell
Bentley Mitchell

That isn't the new one.
It is, yeah. Cry harder about your ZOG emperor's failures.

Cameron Williams
Cameron Williams

BE PATIENT

Nobody thought Trump could win the nomination. He won it.
Nobody though he could win the presidency He won it
He shitcanned the TPP, got two Supreme Court justices in.
The best is yet to come.

Just be patient.

Bentley Sanchez
Bentley Sanchez

But how does it fare against long term application of saws?

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

There's the flaw in your logic.

Two years ago the Dems controlled the Supreme Court

JEsus Christ, you MUST BE at least over 50. Take it from a Lawfag– Roberts is a neocon, scum of the earth who has publicly rebuked the president, which is fucking unheard of for the last 230 years. He also sided with Obongo on the Obamacare bullshit. You're never, ever gonna get it. It's fucking like trying to get woman to leave an abusive husband.

I'd tell you to go on jewtube and listen to the old tapes of Trump on Howard "Jew Swine" Stern to find out just how full of shit he is, but Stern has had his lawyers remove them all for fear of getting #metooed.

He's entertaining, we may as well be entertained while Rome burns. But it's just going to get worse and worse and worse. Your goal should be to personally earn as many shekels as possible to get yourself and your family away from this disaster, since it's only going to get worse as the disease spreads from CA to TX, the when TX fills up, they'll pick somewhere else.

The only possible glimmer of a hope is a massive San Fran earthquake that literally sinks the entire fucking state and take care of a lot of the nation's problems overnight.

Josiah Mitchell
Josiah Mitchell

Completely Serious.
South States;
Always need Public transportation.
Have no water. (CA Fires, Drought, Nations Produce prices skyrocket)
Consumes to much ("dirty") energy (Enron)
Eminent Domain entire Border for National Forest (Obama took how many acres during his eight years, 1.35 million just in Utah)
Build Wall; Sell Bricks for wall as Veterans, Law enforcement, first responders memorial (See; State blocks in Washington Monument stairwell)
Pics related are turd world shithole Turkey dams and China ship elevator, but we cannot build a wall with a mono rails on top, a canal below leading to lakes with hydro dams?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (929.64 KB, 1280x720)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.73 MB, 1024x768)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (385.46 KB, 700x528)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.22 MB, 1834x1362)

Austin Green
Austin Green

Every one of those projects was built with (((borrowed shekels))) and will be piles of rubbish in 20-50 years

Chase Hall
Chase Hall

There must be plans already to characterize The Wall as the new Berlin Wall. Which number President will tear it down?

Attached: E0ADD838-A8D1-4911-B189-ADFA19BA2499-cx2-cy9-cw58-mw1024-s-n-r1-1.jpg (43.73 KB, 1024x576)
Attached: DV3GNBRVAAEbSiB.jpg (40.75 KB, 1024x512)

Jaxon Bell
Jaxon Bell

Checked.
You sage every post. I have zero faith/interest in anything you are saying. I'd insult you, but what's the point? You probably aren't human.

Brandon Lee
Brandon Lee

Checked
We may have to hire a company to remove the impaled bodies every month or so.
I say leave them there until they rot, as a deterrent.

Hunter Howard
Hunter Howard

Batman Dam

Samuel White
Samuel White

yes this has been already talked about but you must understand that that was a wall withing a country

not a wall between countries. Trump has made comments about Israelis wall, its clear that his argument is about sovereignty.

Globalism is inherently totalitarian. And that is why your Berlin wall juxtaposition doesnt work.

We dont want to be citizens of the world, its our right.

No free nations, no free people.

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

No free nations, no free people.
Unless everyone on the planet is free

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

The Ataturk dam was designed and supervised by swiss and german companies who produced most of the technology and iirc the three gorges dam in china was built by the same conglomerate. Most countries require the help western companies to build such mega projects.

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

this is what's coming

Attached: Star-Spangled-Banner-no-wall.mp4 (834.82 KB, 640x360)

John Davis
John Davis

Comment 🍑 for big, beautiful wall

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

What does that even mean? Everyone must be 'free' for something to work? Explain.

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

Cutting through it will require specialized power equipment and take enough time that you'll be caught, and…climbing it?…without a cross-piece at the top, you can't get a grappling hook on it, and shimmying up a 30 ft. tall metal girder, just to try and get over it, with it having a spike on the top, is something not too many people are going to try.
Take a ladder, position it within the gap between the slats so that it is wedged and leaning securely against one of the slats, such that the rungs are parallel to the slat (and perpendicular to the border). Climb to the top. Cross over at the top and climb down the ladder rungs on the other side. Use two ladders in tandem (one for ascent and the other for descent) if the slats are too wide to use a single ladder in this manner.

The people holding the ladders stable at the base can continue passing their loads of drugs through the gaps while they wait for you finish climbing.

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

The columns are twisted relative to each other. The geometry of the top is not easily conducive to easily rest a ladder on. Also, a 10m+ ladder is kind of fucking huge and heavy.

You make it sound like it's a 15 second operation - it's not. Actually, I'd love to see you do it. Also, I'd love to see the part the patrol blow your hand off as you pass drugs through the gap. And, you do know there are going to be drones able to detect people coming towards the border from over a mile away in some areas. The wall yet again will protect the USA.

Zachary Bailey
Zachary Bailey

Didn't even watch the video. I just demand the repeal of the Nineteenth Amendment.

Attached: Women-Are-Stupid.jpg (70.31 KB, 640x920)

Nolan Allen
Nolan Allen

Man oh man. The Berlin Wall separated one formerly united city into two cities, because that city was the capital of one country that was also formerly united but was now separated. If they do the Berlin Wall analogy it will make them look stupid as ever. The US and Mexico, and all of Central and South America, are not and for the USA never have been "formerly united" with the USA. This is just a detail added to an already factual separation. The border exists already. Building any structure upon it which highlights this fact and ensures its permanence is simply not at all like building the Berlin Wall.

Robert Ross
Robert Ross

I'll explain for him. He's a lolbergtarian, and his subscription to Reason has lapsed, so he comes here to shit the place up.

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

This was a thing years ago. Pic related is absolutely not made up. It is 100% genuine. I copied it from Facekike in 2015 or early 2016.

Attached: Hitler-Berlin-Wall.jpg (113.19 KB, 937x960)

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

Just shows how fucking retarded they are. Great find.

Gavin Fisher
Gavin Fisher

Maybe, when the Flugelfleet arrives, there will be SOMETHING left to preserve.

Dominic Turner
Dominic Turner

My theory is that Occupy Democrats is the real deal. Socialists who take this progressive shit seriously and hire actual niggers to handle their propaganda. It explains a lot.

Aiden Garcia
Aiden Garcia

The USA can afford to pay for some help? Examples of other shit countries accomplishments are to show that USA can build something just as grand.
10+ Dams in Turkey, been there for years. Own the mouth of the Euphrates, can shut off water flow to southern countries, like Syria, if Turkey so chooses.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.63 MB, 1558x909)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.15 MB, 1000x654)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (351.56 KB, 700x571)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (168.58 KB, 257x346)

Christopher Reyes
Christopher Reyes

Sniper tower.

Jaxson Sanders
Jaxson Sanders

I'm all for the steel slats. Really glad to see they're strong and I understand the importance of being able to see through the wall, but what about pic related? Many won't be able to make it over. Some will be slowed down. Some men (and stronk wymn) will probably still make it over with backpacks filled with drugs. I'm still in the camp that it's better than nothing.

Attached: damn-chinks.gif (910.12 KB, 658x394)

Thomas Anderson
Thomas Anderson

Cross over at the top and climb down the ladder rungs on the other side. Use two ladders in tandem (one for ascent and the other for descent)
You go over the top of that spike, not me.
And you left out the part where you're extending and positioning a 30 ft. ladder using telekinesis, after you've pushed the ladder through the less-than-8-inch gap, to position it on the other side for your climb down.

Then you have to position two more ladders…again, one using your extraordinary mental powers…for the other row of posts. Unless, of course, you want to move the ladders after everyone is inside the two barriers. And if you fuck up and drop one of the ladders outside the two barriers while moving them, you are trapped.

In any case, while you're pissing around with all these ladders, the border patrol has already detected you, and is waiting for you with a vehicle-mounted .30 MG on the American side.

As for passing drugs through the less-than-8-inch gaps in the bars…you couldn't move much product in any reasonable time, that way…certainly FAR less than you can now, just driving over the border at night, or getting a bunch of cartel members to hump it across.

Attached: YourResponsibility.jpg (37.13 KB, 500x295)

Levi Gomez
Levi Gomez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.87 MB, 1200x1200)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (281.64 KB, 400x400)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (315.94 KB, 474x322)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (778.32 KB, 614x819)

Aaron Torres
Aaron Torres

Your pic related shows someone climbing a wooden post. Steel is smooth, no purchase.
And your pic-related does not have a genital-shredding spike on top. You would still have to go over that spike, with nothing to stand on while doing it, and then position your climbing rope to get down the other side, again, while standing on nothing.
Getting over that spike is the tough part. And I hope they make them like hunting arrow broadheads.

Attached: BleederTip2.jpg (66.56 KB, 1000x1000)

James Turner
James Turner

None of what you show is anythinjg like the proposed design.
The proposed design was chosen to stop EXACTLY the sort of thing you're depicting.

Lucas Gomez
Lucas Gomez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (693.31 KB, 862x596)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (298.59 KB, 500x375)

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

The wall isn't supposed to stop every single person from crossing its supposed to stop the easy mass movement of large smuggling. Hundreds of thousands of people jump the border every year, and there are huge sections of the border where there is NOTHING stopping them. This autistic arguing about steel vs concrete or "what about hang gliders" hypotheticals is spergtastic waste of time.

Tyler Fisher
Tyler Fisher

The wall can be crossed, but not by many.
Steel is smooth, no purchase.
<A leather belt of sufficient length would offer sufficient friction.
Carrying something as simple as two motorcycle helmets to put over the spikes would be a start to tackling the impalement problem. I've spent 3 minutes thinking about this, too. No need to help the spics brainstorm though.

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

and this user has no idea about resin, concentrates, synthetics,fentanyl, meth, heroin, etc.
sizes of smuggled bricks to be profitable
pic related; build the wall out of drugs, cut out middle man

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (247.35 KB, 474x266)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (612.59 KB, 765x563)

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

Most of the drugs smuggled across the border is marijuana.
And the wall will simply make it harder to smuggle everything else, it doesn't make it impossible, no wall does. Hell, you can catapult drugs over a wall.

But I'm more interested in stopping the dlow of illegals, and rounding up all illegals in the U.S. and boxcar-shipping them out of the country.
As for drugs, especially drugs like carfentanyl, let the users die by their own hand, the problem will end itself after they are all dead.

The wall is simply a good idea, and the new design is a good one.

Dylan Walker
Dylan Walker

Intredasting…

Joseph Turner
Joseph Turner

its supposed to stop the easy mass movement of large smuggling.
Slats in the fence = smuggling continues.

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

OY VEY GOYIM YOU DON'T WANT A PAID SHILL THREAD TO BE BUMPED
THAT MEANS YOU'RE WRONG I WIN
Your ZOG emperor is a paid jewish shill. He has been for decades. The jews openly admit this. He is literally only alive today because of the use of his name to their plans.

Gabriel Miller
Gabriel Miller

You go over the top of that spike, not me.
First person at the top can place a protective cover, not that it is necessary.
you left out the part where you're extending and positioning a 30 ft. ladder using telekinesis
Use the slat as support while extending and positioning the ladder. No telekinesis required.
after you've pushed the ladder through the less-than-8-inch gap, to position it on the other side for your climb down.
Good thing there is no one on the US side who could improve crossing efficiency by assisting stabilization and/or subsequently transporting the invaders away from the border once they have crossed, and that there is no way to build a wide, stable ladder or stabilize it using the slats and/or ropes.
the border patrol has already detected you, and is waiting for you with a vehicle-mounted .30 MG on the American side.
Stop fantasizing about an effective deterrent that we all know the kiked government will never allow. The border patrol exists to briefly detain illegals and then release them within our borders with a court date they will never attend, allowing the invaders to drop anchor spiclets everywhere and rape/murder/vote. None of this wall construction debate would have been necessary if we had a few instances of machine gun armed border patrol units liquidating a "caravan" or two the moment they crossed the border.

Since we aren't allowed to actively defend our borders then a wall is the second best option. I want us to avoid ending up with a system that can be trivially hacked such that soros (et al) can provide mass-produced preassembled barrier traversal kits. We all know we are going to get only one chance at this barrier, and barring mass ethnic cleansing in the US no future administration will ever upgrade the wall or patch vulnerabilities.

Cooper Bailey
Cooper Bailey

The leather engagement… or any sort of strap that engages with the steel is over a very small contact area (the rear edge of the column). There will not be sufficient friction to go up unless you can apply massive amounts of tension in the straps at a very horizontal angle which is going to be very very hard… practically impossible for most people. So you need to jump up a diamond shaped column and lean back at the right time etc. Not going to happen easily and try do it perfectly 50 or more times in a row and if you slip you will die.

Charles Richardson
Charles Richardson

I would love to see you do what you claim.

This wall is just not going to happen. It's going to stop at least 99% of illegal traffic over the border… and probably 99.9-100%.

What is you version of a wall that would be acceptable to your NON expert mind? Or you don't want a wall… for… some reason?

Dominic Wood
Dominic Wood

I'm pretty impressed, It's amazing what engineering can do with minimal tooling when applied properly.

Adrian Stewart
Adrian Stewart

cuckchan memes
scat
go home jew
/oven/index.html
/cuckchan/index.html

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

This wall is just not going to happen.
Why do you claim that, blackpiller? Yes, trump suspiciously folded on this issue for the first two years of his administration when his party controlled both chambers, but now he has dug in for what surely will be the final battle on funding one way or the other. Giving up now isn't the answer… why would you try to convince us to do that?
What is you version of a wall that would be acceptable to your NON expert mind?
How about the one we bought for israel? That wall is proven to work, has guard towers, is already designed, etc. It's suspicious as fuck that we can't get the same effective wall and instead need to have this other porous barrier.
Or you don't want a wall… for… some reason?
See my previous comment. At least I still believe the wall can happen.

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

lel, underrated post

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit