The Wall To Wall All Walls

See attached. 22,500lbf (or lets say 10,000kg for Euroanons) applied to the center column at 3.5 yards above the natural ground level. This thing is rock fucking solid. A tank will NOT be able to bust down this wall. Actually, a 767 couldn't damage this think.

Welcome to a new Golden Age

Attached: TrumpsWall.gif (1320x2512, 127.76K)

I want to explain that this is a real analysis. Trumps wall is beautiful.

And how does that prevent it from being climbed?

It's like a 1/8" mild steel around a few inches of concrete. People knock things like that out of the asphalt on a daily basis at 20 miles per hour. It's the same as those yellow shits at gas stations.

That's not true. It's 12" box that's 1/2" thick infilled with concrete and 1" reinforcement bar. It's approximately 30ft tall and 1.5m embedded into the ground. There is less that 8" of gap between the columns.

There is nothing to tie it at the top. I mean, you could climb it but it would be extremely difficult. You will probably die in a fall that high and if not be badly injured. I suppose… when there is a will there is a way but I don't see many people accepting the challenge.

More dead Spics! I want it built yesterday

It's clearly not what Trump will build. Also, already proven to be untrue… you know… lies.

It will be and it will be epic. The salt mining will last me for decades. I can taste it already!

zionist damage control

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2013x1272, 2.25M)

If a fatass pregnant wetback can climb over this, they truly are the master race, and I'll buy her a taco

Attached: 1531801599089-1.jpg (433x542, 57.52K)

Did you even look at the picture, fucktard? How are those two rods hovering in the air? THERE IS NO CONNECTION AT THE TOP. THE BARS WOULD BE GONE, NOT MAKE A HOLE
Fucking nigger IQ dipshit

Not just one taco bro. You have to treat her at On the Border and give her the unlimited Taco special for $8.99. Seriously I have to go there for that special. I love tacos.

At a minimum it's the media totally misrepresenting reality, creating a new reality and subverting the American (and other) people.

I am curious why it's such a problem and caused the Democrats to shut the government. It must be really important to have that wall for them personally. Anyone have any ideas?

WTF… I said I like to eat Tacos. Mexican food is fucking delicious. I don't want them in my country but I'm not going to lie about the food.

ILLEGAL THREAD
ITS NOT A DEATH THREAT AGAINST ORANGE MAN SO WE GOTTA SHUT IT DOWN REEEEEEEEE

its ok if they climb, escape should not be easy

This thread shows the beauty in the walls design. It's super fucking strong and a TANK could not bust through it. Even shells hitting it will not easily bust through. This thing is immense and super intelligent in it's design.

Totally makes sense. Borders are borders for a reason.

We already have pictures of the FENCE being cut open, you fucking paid jewish shill.

Tell your boss to fire you, jew.

Attached: steel-slat-wall-4.jpg (670x376 77.23 KB, 62.62K)

Anons, you have an expert with you today and as an expert (please see attached picture in the originator post) I can tell you from an engineering standpoint this thing is probably the best wall ever to be conceived and constructed. The shills are pushing a non-reality of what the wall is and are simply trying to muddy the water. The shills are low IQ low energy mops. They do not understand the design… or even what a displacement, or contact pressure etc. They have never used or seen a gas-axe be used on steel or concrete or steel on concrete and the mechanical methods of cutting or chipping concrete. They have no concept.

So the design is similar to the first photo you have there but the columns are more than double the size and there is no connection at the top (this is important).

Go away.

you can see the connection at the top

This thread is probably the most dangerous thread on at the moment.

In the design to be built there will not be a connection at the top and the columns will be MUCH larger.

Never mind, the photo you posted is NOT the wall to be built but in the same idea. You proved your point.

But even if they aren't, this is a step in the right direction.

And that's what the kikes know. Once we have a wall, we'll care about keeping it in good order. It will MATTER.

Look, if it's made of concrete they'll use ied to get through. They'll get through, we know that. But this is about escalating, so that we have the moral high ground, and they are the invaders.

Fucking interagency squabbling. Informants on the sidelines like vultures waiting to see who will gain the favor of the stars.

Quit being amorphous pseudo traitors already.

On target.

Attached: TrumpTweetWall.jpg (809x767, 70.86K)

It would be fun to try to launch pumpkins at the top and get them to stick.

Can't wait for the first photo of an impaled spic family.

Yep, you were proven wrong.

Posting sage won't delete a thread that goes against your narrative.

This should be a thing. Really.

I don't think it will happen but maybe… just maybe… MSM will photoshop some in for us. It's not like it's razor sharp just incredibly difficult to hold onto and get around.

The more I look at it, the more I want to see Pumpkin Chuckin': Border Edition too.

What are the chances that they coat it in a slippery finish or like just pour grease all over?

Not an argument. Go suck kike cock somewhere else, paid jewish shill. You were proven wrong. You are lying. You are a hoax.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (900x729 379.43 KB, 66.54K)

i know you kikes arent in the same timezone, but you realize youre not actually in the future, right?

did they use jet fuel?

Did I ever say I was, you shadow-jumping faggot? Look at you, scrambling to identify kikes when you can't even distinguish honest-to-god refutations from shillposting. All I ever did was point out how fucking stupid you were - no opinion on Trump, nor anything else.

Why do they still bother with us when we've already devolved into decrying eachother out is beyond me.

how was that a refutation? you think you have a picture of something that wasnt built yet?
kys, retard.

++ Would love to see.

Not likely. It's going to be a massively difficult climb.

I wonder how many people would just take sticks and such and poke people trying to climb it.

Did you read and yet? Better yet, can you even read?

Do you perchance happen to work at CNN?

how much are they paying you to be this stupid?

The study posted is Trumps wall. It's a real analysis… not MS Paint. Sure it hasn't been built yet but… it's a peak into a reality that will be soon. It says to me, that the fence would deflect very little with massive forces applied. That a TANK would not be able to overrun it and to cut through would need serious time, machinery, money etc. It's not a wall easily scaled. And it's a highly defensible structure.

Those walls are of the exact same design, fucktard. How else would they be floating?

If they're of the same construction and format, sure.

A giant pole with a snake on the end would be a good poke stick.

theyre not. hence why pointing at the old fence as an example to show the weaknesses of the new one is retarded.

yep. hence why

showing the old fence, as a way to prove the weaknesses of the new is retared.

Obviously correct.

Obviously a lie. They are not the same.

I am the expert in this thread.

Just stab them and see how far they get before bleeding out. Highest one gets to be impaled Vlad style.

I am thinking even the old fence would be better than nothing. Yet, the jew thinks that NO fence is better. What's so dangerous with having a fence?

Its something, which is what this jew faggot does not want.

true, something is better than nothing, especially since it sets a precedence for the location of the wall and strengthening it would be much easier, legislatively.
but luckily, we're getting a pretty cook spike wall.

referring to yourself?

I meant that. But yes, I am a massive jew faggot, oy vey please rape my face.

Attached: 98ec53f598955dc60abfca300e69d269d312f3d8f65bd8e0607bc4ef215c732c.png (500x375, 269.09K)

I honestly can’t believe what i saw when I opened pol up again after like two hours. When I came home from work there was a whole clearly original critical thread of the wall and how useless it is and non threatening and effective it is too the immigration problem. To then see this garbage OP image of some magic physics that makes all the previous’ threads info redundant. I assumed that the JDL shilling was an over exaggerated meme. This is fucking hilarious everyone supporting the idea of A FUCKING FENCE as a wall is retarded. You guys were promised a WALL NOT A FUCKING Line of steel spikes. This isn’t a wall it’s him compromising before he even got through the funding battle with the Democrats. Absolutely heartbreaking. It’s a Zoggy Zog world and we live in it.

is this (((your))) way of getting around people making fun of (((you))) for saying "we"? all it does is make (((you))) sound like an outsider.

That's a fence.

what makes it a fence to you?

You know who isn't climbing walls? Fat, spic bitches. No spic cunts and they won't drop 10 niglets on us at a cost of 100k+ each. Shit pays for itself within a year.

No. You have a still shot of a breach in a shitty prototype. Begone to the abyss, you hook nosed demon.

A wall is a continuous surface. In this case though they serve the same purpose and fences are proven to work.

usually the difference is strength.

I'm thinking maybe attachments to this fence could be made on the 8" gap. 8" will fit a human head, and a guillotine rig could be bolted on.

Which country?

No the difference is being connected on the bottom.

Its literally just a giant suburban gate, niggers and spics will be climbing over this without problems.

Now this is exactly what we voted for

Attached: 5b64bc1523e678588d9db12c11a1f3b6942f85cee4b01dbba05159e25a695027.jpg (1000x503, 118.26K)

stop trying to blackpill me or I'll report you

it was a nice bird

Why not tie them together with a horizontal steel rail at 3ft or so? Wouldn't make it easier to climb, wouldn't add much cost, but it would make it much stronger?

Or 6 feet high even. Wouldn't make any difference, nobody is climbing that.

But it's wonderful. I mean, it really is confusing. I can't tell if the demokikes are stupid as fuck or secretly working to help us get a decent fucking wall, but it's really weird. I mean, if they kept their mouths shut, they just might get a useless wall, and the illegals would keep pouring in.

What do you think? Are they just dumb as hell, or do they secretly want the wall to be amazing?

I miss her, lad.

How are men mating with these things?

The /10 scale has to go into negative numbers

Cerveza y loco weed padre

Do you boomer fuckers need to get kicked right in the balls before you "get it?" How is it ever, ever going to happen? If he was serious, the time was 2 yers ago when he has both houses. Why will the kikes give in on anything now? Next 2 years are going to be gridlock. starting impeachment, NOTHING is going to get fucking done. Yeah, some of the shit posts are entertaining, but fucking deportations actually DOWN under this fucker vs king nigger.

And OH how the kikes are screeching about the two dead sub-humans in border custody, but the 400 arabs the jews shot in the past few few months at their border? "don't worry about it, goy!" All hypocrisy, all bullshit. Fuck it. tTired of all it all.

Except the new one was cut through. You lost.

Not an argument. Go suck kike cock somewhere else, paid jewish shill. You were proven wrong. You are lying. You are a hoax.

see:

Trump isn't building a wall, he isn't building a fence, and he isn't building a 'barrier' you got fucking played

Still doesn't help if they can just walk up the the border and say I want asylum let me in.

Is the op gif actually the wall trump is proposing.

This. Trumpscum is pathetic.

user…

I like this design.
The border patrol can see through it, which was their concern, and the increase in the thickness of the bars, and the increased strength of the base, means you can run a tank into it and still not get through.
Cutting through it will require specialized power equipment and take enough time that you'll be caught, and…climbing it?…without a cross-piece at the top, you can't get a grappling hook on it, and shimmying up a 30 ft. tall metal girder, just to try and get over it, with it having a spike on the top, is something not too many people are going to try. We may have to hire a company to remove the impaled bodies every month or so. Trying to lean a 30 ft. tall ladder on those individual posts sounds unstable as hell, too, and even if you did, you still have to get over that genital-wrecking spike.

I think I'd rather try to enter through one of the legitimate gates.

Attached: WhiteMap.jpg (1484x999, 329.18K)

over 90% of asylum seekers to the U.S. don't qualify, and are turned away.

That isn't the new one.
Why do you keep repeating it is?
Do you think it will come true with repetition?

And those that are allowed are imported from muslim or shitskin areas and are not white.

Attached: 0d0c4b9ed86e65dfd083a0a94a365faf4d73b5f097b7472d21a075f0ff250b29.jpg (1023x1028 8.68 MB, 129.86K)

1) Two way Mono Rail on top; libs/dems love them some high speed trains.
2) Canal and reservoir below; for water to southern dry areas esp CA.
3) Hydro Dam every so many miles; for clean energy
4) Memorial wall and fed forest the rest

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x683 1.46 MB, 1.14M)

Whites are usually from white countries, and don't apply for asylum here, they apply to immigrate.
Plus, we take far fewer mudslimes than the European nations are forced to, we did not sign that UN migration catastrophe, remember?

Still, even one mudslime is too many, agree with that.
As a matter of fact, even one non-white is too many.