Honor thy father and thy mother = No racemixing?

What do you think about my interpretation of this commandment?

I also noticed a lot of Christians obsess over universalizing everything in the bible. See the "give Caesar what is Caesar". I would just interpret this as Jesus commandment to a very specific situation in the Roman Empire.
Now you might draw parallels to similar situations, but that doesn't mean that you should always have to act like this.

I feel similar to false interpretations of the bible that are very common, like the "turn the other cheek" that is actually passive-aggressive resistance in the face of an overwhelming enemy.
Or the "meek" shall inherit the earth. Meek was translated from some greek word, that could also mean mild-mannered, calm, etc and not "the most pathetic of the low". IIRC it represents an emotional, personality trait and not necessarily a social status.

And overall. Does Jesus really want you to be a rootless individual in a machine with no other identity than Christianity? Like culural Marxism? Everything else has to be destroyed? Any tribal, familiar, racial identity, just so the only identity you can even grasp for is Christianity?

I don't think so.

Attached: 1547103550902.png (1334x750, 3.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R94Ozo_SCjU
romanroadsmedia.com/2014/07/germanic-jesus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it means not to shame the family by being degenerate.

Fuck off christcuck

This is tough to be absolute about.
I’m inclined to study what it means a little more in the original hebrew. But, I think it could mean not to race mix, but it shouldn’t be taken to say that you can’t deny a parent’s request, especially if that request is illegal or immoral

Whatever helps you to sleep at night. You aren't the first to come up with that, the South had many churches like that but there is the understand that no idols can come before Christ and race is seen as idolatry. Though you should ask >>>Zig Forums for their astounding insight on such matters.

It's a semitic shit religion anyway. Instead of trying to read something good into it, why don't you just take what you know to be good and live by that?

It helps the SJWs.

In the book of Genesis, God commands all living things to reproduce “after his kind”.

Dumbass, there's already a commandment to not race-mix: the seventh.

It's been mistranslated to English for so long that people think it says "Thou shalt not adulterize" but the correct translation is "Thou shalt not adulterATE," i.e. do not debase oneself with a lesser material, i.e. do not mongrelize, i.e. do not race-mix.

Look up the original Latin vulgare or Greek. Fucking kikes mistranslated it intentionally in order to fuck with Christians, like always. Same with the first commandment, thou shalt not kill, when it's actually thou shalt not murder, justified killing is perfectly acceptable for true Christians, which is good, because there's a lot of kikes need some justified killing.

Who gives a shit how you interpret some heebie bullshit in the bible? Why don't you interpret some wedding vows and bear white children? Then you can interpret dinner for your husband.

TITS, YOU FUCKING WHORE, OR GET THE FUCK OUT!

Tobit 4:12
12 Beware of all whoredom, my son, and chiefly take a wife of the seed of thy fathers, and take not a strange woman to wife, which is not of thy father's tribe: for we are the children of the prophets, Noe, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: remember, my son, that our fathers from the beginning, even that they all married wives of their own kindred, and were blessed in their children, and their seed shall inherit the land.

OP is a nice lady. Nobody is perfect, not even you.

I'm perfect. Prove me wrong.

The absolute state of globalized boards sickens me. Even worse, possibly, is your kikesque implication that not wanting to hear from a woman means I think she's not "nice." Nice women shut up and ask their husbands what to think about religion.

Your parents did and so will your children (grandchildren).

Attached: 1463079436356-2.jpg (467x700, 171.06K)

Jesus says to put HIMSELF ABOVE YOUR FAMILY. Which means Christ is more important than your race.

Also I think that if you have to square the continued existence of yourself with the Bible, you're retard.

fpbp

This should cover you at least in regards to racial admixture and Christianity.
It's as stated.

Knowing what I know now about racial differences, I can't get over Christianity's universalizing tendencies. I listened to one Catholic who was wise to racial differences rationalize it as there would be basically different flavors of Christianity but I can't help but find that pretty unsatisfying given that as species (or races) diverge (because evolution never stops) so too do their cultures (including whatever 'flavor' of Christianity they might have). I know Catholics continue to hope for reunification of Christendom since the Reformation but all life including humans has basically followed the rule of divergence and success or failure but never really convergence.

Study the Greek. Not the hebrew.
Logos is a core concept of Christianity and it comes from the Greeks.

I'm a (((free thinker))).
I look at Christianity through the lense of someone that doesn't have to look at them as an absolute truth, but as man-made non-supernatural events with important moral lessons.

There are already enough bible verses about that.

No Christian before 1900 thought like that though.
Certainly not in the middle ages.

It's not semitic though. It has lots of Greek influence. Christianity comes from hellenized Hebrew communities, not straight from the semitic Hebrews.
It also has tons of Gemanic influences.

Can you give me the exact bible verse?

Can you talk more about that?

The Woman is a "christian" racemixer.
youtube.com/watch?v=R94Ozo_SCjU

Why do Christians deny this?

Again. As somewhat who interprets it through the lense of history, I don't see this as a commandment to all Christians, but only to the very core followers of Christ, WHO WERE WITH HIM WHILE HE WAS ALIVE.
There is no need to universalize it. And it makes total sense. He needed very dedicated, loyal followers …. BACK THEN.

I hate unnecessary universalization in religion. What's wrong with interpreting things like I just did in the previous comment?

This is why I can never be truly religious in the mainstream sense.

ALL YOU NATSOC
OUT OUT OUT
THIS IS OUR BOARD NOW
M A G A
GO TO NANOCHAN OR SOMETHING
GOOD BYE
AND GOOD RIDDANCE

The best option is to interpret christ insanity correctly as kike bullshit and just stop being one.

> Zig Forums, a board dedicated to truth, and not interpretation to get the outcome you want
Is anyone else sick of the lax moderation?

The absolute state of christianity.

It was retro-fitted into catholic study by Thomas Aquinas, a greco-roman enthusiast who wanted to marry his head-canon with catholicism. It was never there to begin with.

>I'm a (((free thinker))).
Is this the beginning of the misuse of this? Or are you just admitting to being a kike?
How you view something doesn't change its inherrent nature.

That makes them based "good" jews, right? There are no good jews.
Absolutely head-canon.

This is why christianity will never be white. It is absolutely founded in jewish traditions to suit jewish interests. It requires interpretation the same way the talmud enforces that practice. No amounts of interpretation changes its intended meaning which is always upfront. Every christian has an excuse about why they interpret it the way they do.

Christians are on the same level as tumblr, using their headcanon as a lens to suit their beliefs. It is very fitting that you are heavily in favor of interpretation. Get it through your head that if you have to interpret something to make it suit you, you are deluded.
>>>/tumblr/
>>>Zig Forums

You already are. You use headcanon to suit your beliefs, rather than find something essentially pure and non-semitic. All christians do this. You are a typical christian. Like all of them, you believe your interpretation to be the correct one.

Very untrue, there may have been more Racist Protestants back then preaching that niggers are Edomites/mud-people and Whites are the real jews to inherit the land of Israel, whatever Old-Testament basis they want to try and use but especially for Catholicism and Orthodox Christianity interracials had not been a problem for centuries and as this Protestant newspaper shows, "I come to break the bonds of the oppressor", so it had penetrated Protestant culture in the mid-1800s. Racist Protestantism built White America, without it there would have been far much more miscegenation. But who's understanding of scripture won that battle as literacy and the city culture increased? Entirely the anti-racist miscegenist.
The Crusader states were ultimately lost because of miscegenation, the same with most of South America, think how much land Whites could now control if they didn't mix in these places. Now for the townspeople in Europe, back then in the Middle Ages the poorest were entirely anti-Semitic, not because of scripture or Church service but because jews infested their culture with usury, giving them massive debts and putting their children into debt slavery. Where was the King's Deus Vult knights to save these poor oppressed souls? Almost always either they provided safe passage for the jews to leave the country for another Christian land when things got out of control or viciously put down the peasant revolt. After enough peasant revolts the peasantry starting with the deeply religious Roundheads proclaimed "Christ King of All" and saw no need for false Earthly Kings giving birth to what would become liberalism and the Republic/Democratic states which worked great into the jews plans for International Capitalism.

Attached: Christ the liberator.jpg (960x446, 149.56K)

Du bist auch Deutsch, oder?

Christianity is basically Indo-European paganism with some manipulative Pharisee Judeo influence. Everyone knows that most of the traditions of 'christianity' are and sprung from European paganism which is why it, in many ways is suited to our people (but not in all ways; it needs refining and a good reworking to make it totally Indo-European once more). No one is going to give up the traditional roots and beliefs of European paganism /OUR RELIGION/ to grab ahold of your kike atheist bullshit.

No, I told you what I am. A free thinker.

And you interpret what I say as someone else. Because I never said that I am a christian.

My view of Christianity isn't new though. Lots of people interpret it that way. Just look at the founders of the United States of America.

I don't know very much about this. I am not sure, if they should be viewed as Jews or not.
But Judaism is a younger religion than both Christianity and Islam.

Not in scripture alone. But who is sola scriptura anyway?

That's what I mean though. The intended meaning like turning the other cheek, walking another mile, the concept of the "sinful left hand" were all very obvious concepts to everyone back then.

I have no problem with calling things out, if they suck. But then again, I don't need all of the bible to be true, good and universal. I don't need God to be omnipotent, which is a concept invented to answer certain theological questions.
"If God isn't literally the absolute logical limit of omnipotence, then he is just a very powerful man/spirit or something."

I don't care. I don't need this to be true.

I just want to have certain interpretations ready, so I can redpill Christians. Make them think about things. Stop their ridiculous belief that it's all just above love, kindness and feeling good.

I like the concept of forgiveness in Christianity. Not because of the forgiveness, but because you actually have to admit and believe you did something wrong, which is universally lacking with most modern liberal Christians.
They literally can't get repentence, because they think gay and whoring around is okay.

But then we agree?
I just picked a random date, before shit hit the fan, I might as well could have said before 1960s or something.

This.
You are a fool, if you don't recongize the very syncretic nature of early Christianity.

Germanic Christians also made an interesting depiction of Jesus as a "Warrior God". Look it up.

Christianity is the only actual nationalist religion there is.

The word "jew" existed before the Scofield bible, such as from this example in the Emphatic Diaglott from 1864 where Ιουδαιων (Ioudaion = Judean) is translated as "jews".

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1371x759, 616.44K)

lets just call them talmudists

If you deny Tobit 4:12, you are not a christian by definition, you are a liberal, and you idol of liberalism means more to you than God.

what if they say:
?

Honor thy father and thy mother = No racemixing?
It makes a hell of a lot more sense than the way my boomer parents used to lord it over me, that's for sure

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x358, 20.15K)

Sounds like something a Jew would say about Judaism. I feel like all Hebrew larpers suffer from some kind of disconnected reality where they can only see things from a semitic perspective. Unfortunate. I hope you wake up one day, brother.

Attached: 371873.jpg (615x409, 29.19K)

I would like to know more about this. This fits my understanding of Christ much better than the 'jewish' understanding of Christ.

Really? That's why it centers around worshiping jews? Or is that the Pharisee influence? When Jesus references the Torah, the proto-talmud, is that just Pharisee writing? Was the original draft about the Indo-European spirit? Do you have an approximate date of where this influence came to be? Carbon dating says Saul of Tarsus' letters predate the earliest drafts of the New Testament but those are just Pharisee influence too, huh?

Everyone knows? Oh okay. So I can walk into a church in the bible belt and expect to hear everyone talk about European Paganism and how it lead to christianity? When Jesus references the Torah, he was actually giving glory to Paganism. That's why it was never mentioned. More parables, right?

Wait, so if christianity is the successor to paganism then how does the Torah fit into this? Should we also appropriate the Torah too? I'm confused. I was absolutely sure THAT couldn't be jewish. I guess it makes sense now. All those christians on Zig Forums saying the bible jews were white with historical revisionism maybe were onto something.

European Paganism is the root of Christianity - this is where christians are now. They're so desperate in trying to appeal to Zig Forums that this is the new narrative. Notice the conflation in that sentence. This deluded cuck is equating them both to astroturf.

You really need to lay off the crack, son.

Attached: jesus quote satan jews.jpg (1798x1410, 895.11K)

Considering a father would be ashamed to see his daughter birth a niglet (no matter what he tells you), I'd say it's a pretty good interpretation.

Tobit?

romanroadsmedia.com/2014/07/germanic-jesus/

I have a lot of sympathy for Paganism, because of biology.
I care a lot about reproduction, because it gives us a sort of "mmortality".
We are basically representations of our genes and if you spread your genes, then what makes you, lives on in some way.

And that also means your Ancestors live on in a sort of way.

Now if you racemix, that connection will get spritiually severed, because they would not recognize you as their own anymore.
And there are also a few biological concepts that validate this, like Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup. If your daughter suddenly carries the child of a very foreign man with a different haplogroup, then she will be the mother of a different bloodline so to speak.

damn son, calm down

Sadly that didn't work on her (see youtube link above), because her father and mother are cucks, who love her no matter what.

Attached: germanic jesus.jpg (507x303, 31.6K)

At least post the video so anons can resume the coal patrol.

On what? That Europeans in total have tried everything to throw off the jewish yoke and always fall back into it, almost as if the jews are using a philosophy that they wrote to plant understandings in other folks in order to control them overtime and then strangle them by it. The more I learn of Saul the Pharisee and that most of the canon New Testament he is the author of the more I've grown to mistrust it and him, especially since he said he met Jesus who set him upon his path to essentially save Judaism and the Judeans while destroying the Roman Empire and thus spreading these Judeans throughout it. Constantine after all allowed the building of jewish Synagogue in what is Cologne Germany in 321.

In the Old-Testament in the original Hebrew you can even see the Israelites/Judeans/jews use of language such as "goyim" fall out, whereas its translated into Gentile making Europeans completely oblivious that they are probably still the goyim.

You can call (((them))) whatever you want, the Protestant name game changes every few decades into something else. By the way the Talmud also further shows the jew's plans to destroy Rome with the story that YHWH sent a fly to borrow into Titus's brain for seven years driving him mad to finally kill him after he destroyed the second temple just like what happened to Nimrod when he challenged Abraham, so showing a parallel between the two leaders who challenged "his people" and were destroyed for it.

Attached: rejoice_goyim.jpg (610x1268, 64.8K)

That is EXACTLY what they would tell you.
They do the same with the prohibitions on food in the Old Testament, saying that Jesus told them they didn't apply, anymore.
They will do the same with the prohibitions against race mixing…That the "new covenant" says it's ok, now.

Not only honor thy father and mother, but, also, "avoid strange women" - strange meaning "foreign" in this context. The entire history of Solomon pretty much confirms this.

>romanroadsmedia.com/2014/07/germanic-jesus/
We need to refine Christianity to reflect our culture again and throw out the jews and jew philosophy

Attached: warrior god.jpg (540x720, 88.97K)

The Bible also tells parents not to exasperate their children. Basically, Christian parents shouldn't be cunts to their kids and their kids should listen to them.

But this proves again, that you don't need to make Christianity your only identity.
Removing everything "pagan" form Christianity and making it "pure" was retarded as fuck.

I would even argue, that you can be both "Pagan" and Christian at the same time.
Well, Pagan in the sense of cultural Germanic. Or cultural Roman/italian/celtic/slavic/greek whatever.
You can keep these local traditions. It would be kinda cringy to unironically believe in Apollo etc again anyway.

Attached: non-argument.jpg (567x565, 28.48K)

Yes. Why do you think he was invented? To subvert white nations. To convince white people to worship weakness and self-destruction so jews could take over.

No matter how much you disappoint and shame them, your parents will still love you. This is unavoidable for them.
There is no parent of a murderer that dosen't cry after seeing their kid executed.

And no matter how cucked the father of a daughter is, deep inside he is heartbroken if his daughter births a niglet. This is why daughters that have "daddy issues" and want to get back at their fathers for some perceived wrong, will date niggers.
Even niggers will tell you they look for white women with daddy issues if they want to fuck a white woman.

Attached: WrongSide.jpg (539x717, 73.51K)

I am a believer that 'religion' is the cumulative story of your entire life in all its flaws and intricacies. You can never 'share' this with anyone. You are a book that only God reads. This is the only proper relationship of Man and God. But a loose knit organization of standards can IMPROVE CULTURE to the point that ours has become refined (though the jews took it in the wrong direction completely in many ways). Thus, an overarching cultural norm that guides our people is 'good' while interference (priestly or other institution) between Man and God is 'evil'.

This is why the jew bits were added. We need to refine the religion and teach people about the 'jew bits' and why they are evil.

What do you mean "added"? The jew bits are the bible. Christianity got *less* cucked over time until the modern evangelical movement.

All gods are real, as thoughtforms, or "Tulpas."
The actual creator(s) has never been truly known to us, we simply sense that the universe is a creation, and we perceive the creator(s) in some way that we can identify with.
All gods are the same god, or different aspects of the same god, as far as the human mind can understand.

As for all the stories and dogma associated with them, we made all that shit up.

Attached: V2.jpg (734x1088, 138.25K)

sorry OP, but it is too far a leap. My parents are british-scot and german-austrian.. am I not sin of their race mixing?
My loli cock sucking whenever submissive wife is Asian forgive me.

Those are different tribes of the same race.

No there are a lot of warrior noble parts of the OT as well, but a lot of it is fucked by M-L-K (Moloch) the same way the NT is fucked by them.
There are things to be learned in every part of the Mystery Religions but it has to be CAREFULLY understood.
I don't shit on things until I understand that they deserve to be shit on. In this case the 'jew bits' that were added and form the basis of the Slave System have got to fucking go! Anything that increases slavery has got to be kicked to the curb.

Attached: ez.png (238x212, 76.77K)

First of all, there is nothing noble about it. Second, that's not christian, that's jewish. The new testament is the christian bible. The old testament is part of the jewish bible.

That sentence needs a bit of work.
Like you could say that Jupiter = Odin = Wotan = Zeus.
Like many gods that serve similar functions were seen as the same god across cultures. The Romans, when they gave report to the Germans, they viewed Germanic religion as worshipping the same Gods (because they have the same gods that fullfill the same basic archetypes). But they have their own names and worship them in their own way.

He doesn't give a shit is the leftist women are mad at him, he has taste. He has very good taste in women, even better than mine.

Not for long…I have been watching this off the grid homesteading guy on YT for a long time and his whore materialist wife that he thought the sun shone out her ass just left him and took his kid and is probably going to completely take him to the cleaners and leave him with nothing for is asian pussy fetish just like yours will do eventually as well.

That is what you get for marrying a bug/ape person and not a human being, stupid faggot.

I found a picture of your wife…pict related.

Attached: skull shape abbo nigger jew.jpg (602x384, 107.25K)

That last women he came out willingly for was a damn model. He took her right in the visitor center.

Which one?

That's why we are now banned from the visitor center. The cops found out and got pissed at me for letting him for her, but not for anybody else. She even came back for seconds like a week later.

Yes there are but they are mostly hidden beneath the lies and calumny that caused the jews to be genocided from the Earth by Titus. You have to KNOW what is true and what is evil. There is nothing wrong with examining something and then KNOWING "Oh, that shit is evil as fuck" I will keep a record of it so that I know what it means to be evil as fuck.

See Also:
Daniel 2:43
As you saw the iron mixed with soft clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage, but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay.

Nehemiah 13:3
As soon as the people heard the law, they separated from Israel all those of foreign descent.

Job 14:4
Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? There is not one.

Deuteronomy 23:2
“No one born of a forbidden union may enter the assembly of the Lord. Even to the tenth generation, none of his descendants may enter the assembly of the Lord.

Deuteronomy 7:3-4
You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons, for they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods. Then the anger of the Lord would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly.

Ezra 10:10
And Ezra the priest stood up and said to them, “You have broken faith and married foreign women, and so increased the guilt of Israel.

Revelation 7:9
After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands,

Acts 17:26
And he made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place

Numbers 25:6-8
And behold, one of the people of Israel came and brought a Midianite woman to his family, in the sight of Moses and in the sight of the whole congregation of the people of Israel, while they were weeping in the entrance of the tent of meeting. When Phinehas the son of Eleazar, son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose and left the congregation and took a spear in his hand and went after the man of Israel into the chamber and pierced both of them, the man of Israel and the woman through her belly. Thus the plague on the people of Israel was stopped.

This one is always ignored by judaizers:
Hebrews 13:4
Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.
AMONG ALL

This one. He idolized his asian pussy and she took him for the ride of his life (it is just beginning) the ride where she is going to fuck him in the ass and take everything comes later. Never mind that she took his hapa kid and left.

The jew infiltrating and trying to 'mix' with Roman/European bloodlines. A completely defiling and DISGUSTING practice for our /sarc so called Nobility. Since before Nero they have tried to infiltrate what is good and honorable and they have failed because it produced something rotten and disgustingly vile. Aryan nobility and blood of kings (iron as degraded as it has become) can not 'mix' with the blood of part chimpanzees/niggers or the 'jews' without producing an abomination.

Anyway, this is the perfect example of things that can be taken from the OT that are not corrupted and worthy of listening to…DON'T SPECIES MIX WITH SUBHUMAN TRASH…this is good advice.

Attached: queen 43rd descendant of mohammed.jpg (631x420, 149.29K)

The only people I have ever encountered that seem to hate Christians even more than jews are self-professed pagans on Zig Forums.

Attached: judas_kiss.jpg (1200x919, 357.77K)

Silly user, we hate Christianity because we hate jews.

That's not what I meant.
People create a view of the creator. It doesn't matter who you are, or where you are, or what you think the creator looks like, or what you think the creator is.
All of the imaginings of the creator are about the creator. Whatever created the universe, be it one creator or multiple creators, or whatever, it's still the same creator(s)
See him/them as whatever you will, it's still the same creator(s).

Now, the entities you create to represent this, exist as Tulpas, or thoughtforms…they are given existence by the thoughts of their followers, and this transcends time (because time isn't real, anyway, it's just a perception of existence, all things are happening at once), so the more people that have existed who follow or followed a certain god, the more substantial that god becomes. This is why gaining converts is so very important, and why convincing those converts that the god actually exists is so very important.

In the meantime, the actual creator(s) exist independently of our thoughts, but we really don't know who or what he/they are/is.

Attached: Thor2.jpg (700x394, 88.85K)

You don't hate Christianity, you hate Christians.

How about you go ahead and describe to all of us what you would do to White Christians if you were to take power. Describe to us your "final solution" to the "Christian problem".

I'm Pagan, but I don't hate Christians at all.

What the fuck is your picture of this nigger lover supposed to mean OP? I just found her channel and its the highest form of treason to our race.

I'm a Christian, but I don't hate pagans at all. In fact, I've never once denigrated pagan beliefs or mocked anons for their interest in paganism.

In contrast, in many instances self-professed pagan anons have made it very clear to me that they intend to murder every White Christian in existence either before or after murdering all of the jews. Some have even outright admitted they hate Christians even more than they hate jews.

I believe that down the line, these hate filled "pagans" (not all pagans, but these ones possessed by anti-Christian hatred) will in fact persecute White Christians. It will create a divide in our ranks that will weaken us as a race, which our enemies will use to genocide even more Whites.

It's a spiritual sickness.

Attached: Together.png (908x1078, 1.12M)

Guess where I got the idea of this thread from, user.

Also make sure to leave comments on her. Upboat my comment.

I think you are reading too many comments on the internet. Zig Forumsacks can get a skewed version of reality, because we have to live with lots of shitposting.

A lot of the crap you see here is shills, using divide and conquer crap to get whites hating each other.
It was done throughout history, to get Europeans to murder one another in droves, taking divisions that don't matter, such as different branches of Christianity, and setting them against each other, or false-flagging incidents that set off massive wars.

When you come here, remember…they trigger arguments like this by pretending to be both sides, thus drawing other anons into the fray.

Attached: Legacy.jpg (778x1000, 141.86K)

Antichrist "pagan" anons (probably jewish shills most of the time, imo) want to genocide this.

Jesus stated that his powers to cure and drive out demons were the sign that he was the enigmatic “Son of Man” of Jewish legend who would come “not to replace the Law and the Prophets, but to fulfill them.” He held that his mission was to purify and prepare only fellow Jews for the imminent end of times and the triumphant return of Yahweh, who would smite Israel’s enemies as the old sagas foretold.

This kingdom would not consist simply of Jews happily freed from foreign oppression, but would see them at last installed in their rightful place “to rule the nations with a rod of iron” as the chosen people of a jealous god who claimed dominion over all humanity. This is the core expectation of the Old Testament in its Messiah myth. It is epitomized in the promises of Psalm Two, of 1 Chronicles 29, Numbers 23, Deuteronomy 33, and in the messages of the blood-and-thunder prophets Ezekiel, Elijah, Elisha, Isaiah, Jeremiah, et al., that a worldwide Judaic theocracy was divinely preordained.

This is also the clear message of the synoptic Gospels, but by the time John’s Gospel was composed fifty years later, the tale had become reimagined into something metaphysical and universal, because nothing had happened as Jesus predicted it would. Meanwhile, the Apostle Paul, who never met Jesus, reshaped the dead man’s legend into a new cult that would eventually be called Christianity.

We know today that Jesus’ allegedly great moral principles were not original with him, but were adaptations or paraphrases of contemporary Jewish thought cobbled together for the end times emergency. His unrealistic exhortations to “turn the other cheek”, to love one's enemies, to give away all one’s possessions and so on, clearly show his perspective that this world was about to pass away, so that practical strategies for daily living were no longer important.

Jesus was mistaken in this his unique belief, and he suffered a gruesome fate on a Roman cross for his delusion. As his poignant story was told and retold in the larger world beyond the Galilee, it became mixed with elements of unmistakably pagan theology - divine paternity, virgin birth, a three-day stay in the underworld followed by a universally redeeming return to life, and more. These things had no cognates in Judaism and would have been abominable heresies to the pious Jew who Jesus actually was.

Let us also remember that when Christianity took over the shrunken remnant of the once mighty Roman empire, its male-only priesthood stamped out religious freedom by imperial decree and by mob violence. Their fanatic acolytes destroyed ancient temples, hospitals, theaters, and universities, murdered priests, priestesses, professors and doctors, pillaged centuries of secular and sacred artwork, and burned books everywhere. In the process they demonized women, gays, and nonbelievers, projecting their morbid sexual obsessions onto a people now barely more than slaves to an authoritarian church backed by the unyielding power of an autocratic empire. This was the natural continuation of the ethnocentric intolerance that Christianity inherited from its origin in the nationalist faction of second temple period Judaism.

In their wisdom, our Founders made certain these horrors would not be repeated in their bold new experiment in self-government. It was not accidental that our own United States was the first western government in fourteen centuries that refused to establish Christianity as its official state religion.

Ban it and aducate them on the error of their way.

Par for the course of the dishonest christian on Zig Forums.

I agree with you that there are shills who do Christian vs. non-Christian D&C here. I don't think all of the anons expressing their hatred for Jesus Christ and Christians are shills, though.

It in fact used to be the norm on Zig Forums to call out any kind of D&C behavior (religious or ethnic), but now it's the norm for any user who so much as whispers the word Christianity to be dogpiled by half a dozen posts telling them to kill themselves for "worshiping a jew". And no one calls this out as D&C, it's just accepted.

This is massively harmful, because Christian lore and history is essential for understanding the jewish question. The anons (shills or otherwise) that screech endlessly whenever someone brings up Christianity in a positive light not only prevent that information from being shared, but they spread false information in its place that is historically inaccurate and thus gives the jews an advantage by helping them hide the truth in the shadows.

For the last time, judaism is not a religion. It's just the tenets of jewish supremacism. Yahwe is just an extension of the jewish nation.

Christianity is a universal religion in the common use of the term. It came about in the Roman Empire, in its Greek backyard, not in any jewish state which never existed. Do not base your history on the bible, it is just kike lies.

This. They start arguments with intentionally bad statements that are just close enough to something real that everyone can fight on the periphery.

Over my dead body. But you would enjoy that, wouldn't you? Committing genocide of all White Christians who refuse your Bolshevik reeducation program?

You didn't mind White Genocide when it was being committed on the Pagan by your religion.

The world is not a friend to Christianity, and neither is Christianity a friend to the world.

1 John 2:15-17
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Matthew 6:24
"No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth.

Matthew 12:30
He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Attached: Jesus truth.png (1657x1113, 2.15M)

So why do good Zig Forumsacks act like bad goys?
I had this question for a really long time.
I'm Germanic Pagan and it's plain to see.
So why do good christian waifus fall in love with me?

Attached: birdab.png (556x308, 181.59K)

As expected of a subversive kike that is the christian.

Attached: 7dbad6cdb410ea2b1200e9e33006e32e38d7cb219b8e7c0e71ede2ed70b1d7cb.jpg (272x272, 18.82K)

You literally said you would ban my religion and forcibly reeducate all Christians, just as the Bolsheviks did. Go ahead, tell us how you plan to ban Christianity and forcibly reeducate all Christians without violence and camps.

Who else blames Whites who are alive today for the crimes of Whites committed hundreds or thousands of years ago? Ah yes, the Cultural Marxists.

News flash: The Catholic church also murdered thousands of Christians, not just pagans. In fact, Europeans in general murdered each other nonstop for thousands of years. Get over it.

I wasn't around.

Yes, that's what it means. Took you long enough.

No, paid jewish shill.

Ok lay off the crack and learn to read as well.