WTF IS THIS NIGGER DOING?!

He promised to protect american workers. The H1B system is a scam to bring down american wages.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1083705208834834433

Attached: wtf nigger.png (949x699, 134.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6581753/Race-row-South-Africa-health-officials-advertise-100-new-doctors-not-white-medics.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he obviously doesn't give a fuck about workers

Less money and time wasted on poojeets
You realize this is a reference to the point based system which will exclude fake degree poos hes spoken about endlessly and has had admin officials stumping for all year right?
no youre just here to shitfling. Kikel

Go away.

He has gone full retard.

Blow your brains out.

POO IN IT

whenever trump fucks over the people who voted for him its 'part of the plan

nah fuck off

He's replacing us you fucking idiot.

Attached: jewthreat.jpg (519x473, 46.73K)

hey look i can be polvol2 in reverse

Points. Based. System. Unless youre trying to say poos are skilled.

Point to where i said shill

US is overpopulated by half. Close the fucking doors completely.

You just did.

I can't wait until this cuck loses in 2020

H1-B visa holders are 90% poos you dumb fuck.

I think he's trying to convince himself more than you at this point

If there is a single (white) American who wants to work but can't, we don't need any immigrants, period.

Attached: fuck off.jpg (1023x724, 55.63K)

100% agreed. euros can and should come after they sort out their problems

Lel kill urself go back to plebbit xdd

Currently yes. In the future? No especially with this announcement. U hef to go beck

You have to go back, to r/the_Donald.

No u have to go back xddddddddddddddddd
This place is dead lol
Fuck grompf
have a taste of your own pharmakikology niggers

Reddit, everyone.

No no polvol2 you need to go back to /intl/. We can go all day, and this is pretty fun. Maybe actual users should start sagebombing your shitty threads just like you do to us :’)

Hey, yid.

It's imkikey. Just report its posts.

Given they already fucked with H1-Bs just this last October, and cut other visas by 30% last summer I don't know if this is a front or not.

The faggot blows so much smoke I can't tell if it is jewing or what.

His own kike cabinet bitches about tarrifs but he put them in anyway, have they managed to get him to support H1-B despite fucking with only a few months prior?

The absolute state of Trump cucks

pretty sure that's the strategy, if you say every position, call your plans every name, no one can say you didn't do what you said you were going to do

Expecting a lot more skilled labor to be coming in from non-shithole countries. And probably South Africa as well.

Exactly this. It's impossible to tell what is posturing for the lulz and what is real. It doesn't matter who says it, Trump or someone else. Until it actually happens, there's no way to tell.

Another example:
"We don't take orders from Bolton."
htt ps://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-11/we-dont-take-orders-bolton-us-withdrawal-syria-begins

I just can't watch anymore. It's killing me.

Why are you surprised?

His backer jews spat on your face even when you were deluded.

The roach lives rent free in your heads. My only regret is i dont have any smugs to post at you.

No ur plebbit lmaooooooo

Fair point on the tarrifs, it slso reminds one of his comments on not saying his plans relating to the military. Why tell everyone what youre going to do?

The absolute state of (((you)))

imkikey confirmed.

But but grompf always listen to bolton the kike worshipper, reeeeeeeeeeeeee
its getting so predictable.
>something good happens
>admin officials contradict it
>good thing happens anyways

Kike confirmed :’)

Retarded turkroach faggot.

Compsci fag here. Is it possible for a white male to get a job developing software in America without a 4.0gpa and without being a soylet?

Lol you project Alamo niggers are done. Trump has lost almost all his non boomer supports at this point, it's over.

Oh user kun afufufufufuf
theres a little bone for you, levi

Reminder that Trump will give full amnesty to all illegals in "exchange" for his fence that won't be built anyway.

I think the only group that ever got confirmed for shilling here was shareblue, sass, and their discord niggers.

delusional, enjoy your Indians, whites will want a decent wage and then there is no point in brining them here since there are plenty here already that want to work in tech

Pajeet always wins

Attached: 00POO.jpg (522x729, 109.36K)

How's the weather in Ankara Turk-san

Did the Kushner checks dry up after you had a meltdown and were removed as BO, Kikey?

It's a terrible deal for $5 billion. Even for full funding it's not a good deal.
They're going to make the payout over 6 gorillion years while amnesty would be immediate. We'll be lucky to get a full year's worth of construction before it's halted after Jan 2021.

Probably. It's amazing to think about how heavily the god emperor meme was being pushed here 2 years ago. Now Trump support on Zig Forums has pretty much dried up to a single mentally ill Turk. I bet kusher isn't too happy

Chaos president. If he's genuinely against the kikes he'd need to be slippery, they're past-masters at psychology, psychiatry, all those manipulative arts. If he's aware and trying to navigate, he'll have to give ground on some things and push for the ones he thinks most important. Inb4 wailingwall.jpg

YOU MUST TRY HARDER, RABBI

Attached: luther.png (358x310, 260.28K)

Ur a fucking jew for implying trumpisnt literally murdering white children kampfy
youre the only one whos made a cogent and catious analysis of the situation user, winrar

The delusional magafags will spin anything into a positive. Trump could don a yarmulke and start dancing the horah while handing sacks of gold to jews and the fuckers would still be on 8/pol/ posting the same fucking bingo card over and over.

Consistently being more left than Obama isn't "chaos"

Like more gun control?

now imagine, all he had to do was build a fucking wall, and he would be invincible, all criticize would roll right off him, it would be funny if it wasn't so fucking pathetic

Attached: white.jpg (1580x3431, 1.97M)

Attached: king nigger.png (1024x464, 620.25K)

You tell em hershel

i voted for him solely on immigration, I actually think he's done a good job on the economy for what its worth, just it isn't worth much as the country becomes Mexico

lol good one, can you post some pictures and how many miles of the 2000 mile border are walled? thanks

You're fucked. I only got a decent paying job threw nepotism. Seriously get out while you still can or start hormone therapy.

Thanks based Trump, I love being sold down the river by people claiming to do the opposite.

lmao no
retard
If you don't have serious nepotistic connections or 6+ years of recent, relevant experience, or a shady "consulting firm" that'll train you to pretend to be a veteran while you're a greenhorn nigga in exchange for charging clients $90+ an hour, pocketing $70+ an hour of that, and giving you the pocket change you're going to have a hard time even getting a shitty starter job without Pajeet getting it instead, let alone something that pays $20+ an hour. You'd be lucky to get a $11+ help desk gig.

Attached: emote.png (128x125, 17.64K)

Surely President Trump is to blame for Bill Clinton's signature on NAFTA…

Attached: now this is pod racing.jpg (500x780, 277.25K)

He lost we with the air port bombing. I wasn't surprised at all when I heard about the "delay" in the Syria withdraw

No because congress refuses to authorize new building, only replacing existing fence with the chosen wall design. I can however point out that beto o’faggot talked about tearing down the sections and punishing contractors working on it at a private donor event in san antonio.

They get there degrees at fake pajeet college

Trumpniggers will defend this.

nice fake goalpost there, rabbi sanchezstein

I know, theyre literally just degree mills where theyre lauded for the most creative form of cheating. Exactly like the chinks.

I never blamed him for NAFTA? I just gave him credit on the economy, NAFTA didn't start to turn us into Mexico, mexicans coming here did. NAFTA should have kept some of them there as our businesses outsourced to mexico

Reminder that this is imkikey and that there is zero new construction of wall.

Are you a trumpnigger?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6581753/Race-row-South-Africa-health-officials-advertise-100-new-doctors-not-white-medics.html

This thread has given me hope though. Almost everyone seems to have woken up to the ruse and with the exception a single cuck who's made over 20 percent of the posts.

Attached: 6544f75e41e9d04d96594c49a3d44f4f2d87d1fdee3a3a3c73405acb74d74ee7.jpg (684x660, 217.08K)

alright, how much needs to be walled then?

Trump signed NAFTA 2.0

Lets start with a actual wall and not a fence you can cut threw with hacksaw

Cheating is one of the most effective methods for getting ahead in most (((societies))) nowadays, so it makes sense as to why the subhuman chinks do so well here.

Reminder that this faggot can only repeat the same lines and kikey owes him 2 years of rent and late fees. I know a great property management company who can help you with collections nigger.

Very similiar to how theyve infested hongcouver using loans backed by fake chinese dosh. Theyre establishing footholds to allow a flood of bugpeople.

Way to suck that big corporate cock Mr. Trump. My father is pretty upset at this since it was Indians that undermined the computer data industry. Part of the reason why he voted for Trump was to put Americans first before H1-B visa holders.
Kinda hard to do that when the Phajeets are getting it for free from their government and we have to pay out of pocket.

If you are a white american, don't even dare to think about getting a degree in anything with computers. Seems like trades are going to be the future of white america unless a violent revolution takes place soon and we take it upon ourselves to solve this problem.

Indian here and even Trump bows to us.
Zig Forums will complain all day so who cares, you idiots with a depleted board and 5 users iphopping have no power in real world.You will die alone miserably without family or friends besides you.

In 2020 I will be joining a college in USA for my masters and will be staying forever stop me. lolz

Attached: Thumbs.jpeg (449x448, 22.31K)

eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy magaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Shills BTFO

Attached: index 2.jpg (259x194, 11.43K)

~hey tyron

Attached: 95819d0c977de00c27f5828dda21e3c64ddfd3daaa13343cc1d9b363d768810c.jpg (1000x1522, 750.08K)

No no user, now were talking business. Whens a great time i can have my property management firm reach out to you about imkikeys unpaid rent? Id appreciate a finders fee paid directly from you. Bitcoin, no shekels please.

Desperate

Kinda hard to get experience when no one will hire you to begin with fam.

It's too late for me. Already graduated.

We have competitive rates user, pls respond

ma name iz lateesha an i support donald drump

Attached: magasupporter-_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg (640x345, 90.59K)

Trump right now is alienating the democrats voter base from them. First by extending food stamps he ensured that the blacks will view the democrats as the reason they stop getting their gibs, and now he's pandering to the H1-B holders and supporters along with tech companies who rely on their shitty labor.

Going forward there will three reactions. Those that don't care because Orange man is politically inconvenient and not a Marxist, those that will believe he is on their side and start resenting the democrats, and the smaller number who will jump onto Trump's bandwagon. In essence he's security the 2020 election.

Now what no one is going to see is that even though these people are here and Trump is going to make it easier for them to stay, companies aren't going to be able to flood more of them in anymore. Trumps notorious for this slight of hand move while implementing things that actually screw them over.

Keep in mind also Trump is trying to buy Jewish support right now.

lol no one hires you coz you are a poor negotiater and lack street skills, learn to leave your basement for once and learn to be humble in life.

Attached: 61R--IMBLOL._SX425_.jpg (425x283, 18.16K)

agree maga

Attached: Trump-supporters-TW.jpg (600x300, 40.65K)

USMCA is not NAFTA 2.0

You're an idiot. Niggers will always vote for democrats because "republicans are racist"

You're a double idiot.
Spics will vote more and more democrat because "republicans are racist"

We don't want niggers and spics to vote for republicans anyway. The republican party must be destroyed completely. They're traitors and they need to die.

Youre a faggot, but a really really funny faggot user.

The second cogent and accurate analysis, props user.

So BASED of him. He's on a roll with doing things that specifically benefit whites and not shitskins who this will be used for.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, user.

You forgot the 4th reaction. Whites stay home for the election because Trump has done nothing for them, he won't even reference white people as a collective. But we all know about that LOW black unemployment rate.

H1B Visa Approvals by Country of Birth Origin
From 2001 to 2015, the breakdown by country of H1B visa approvals (not petitions) is as follows:

India: 50.5%

China: 9.7%

Canada: 3.8%

Philippines: 3%

South Korea: 2.8%

The remaining percentage comes from a number of different countries of birth origin, each under 2% of the total.

This is not surprising data since the H1B visa program has been a cornerstone of staffing IT positions with temporary workers from India, where educational programs are focused on that industry.

I have a job faggot, although it's a shitty one and not in my field of study. I spend most of my free time on solo projects trying to inhance my resume. Not like I stay in my room weeping constantly about how the world owes me something.

I can't believe this still has to be said, but you had no choice with Trump and Hillary - they themselves are old friends (and Epstein remember), but most importantly they're completely surrounded and funded by the same 80s-Russian Jewish-Kissinger-Chabad Lubavitch mafia mob - the same people funded by the Bronfman-Rothschilds.
The same Bronfman-Rothschilds that funded the NXIVM cult. Did you know Roger Stone was connected to that cult? Why do you think Stone's mate Alex Jones goes on and on about 'Chi-Comms' taking over surveillance/security/communications high tech, but never talks about Israel moving away from the US and allying with China, let alone Israel taking over all the top companies (pic related)? What do you think the original Weinstein and (((co.))) arrests were about, before they were deliberately drowned out by #MeToo? This was a threat to jews and allies to stay in line.
Why are top Russian oligarchs and technology moving to Israel? Why did the founder of Israel Ben-Gurion say "I am a Bolshevik"? Why do virtually all of Israel's past prime ministers come from Russian/Ukrainian/Polish families? Why did Bibi himself - at a recent talk at Shelden Adelsons's school of 'entrepreneurship', where he also said 'cyber is the *real* domain of power' and that it was giving Israel 'powers and influence which we never dreamed possible - talk about taking Soviet scientists/engineers and allowing the to 'flourish' in Israel? Why did Russia, JUST NOW, dump $101 billion US reserves into Yuan and Euros? Why has China been ramping up its security/surveillance tech and laws?
Why is Trump, after being 'tricked' back into Syria *twice* by Bibi (around the exact same day a year later, remember), now 'finally' bringing troops out (and putting in Blackwater private armies)?

Trump was MEANT to destabilise and destroy the US. Israel - along with China and Russia - will be the 'new' world hegemon, while the US becomes increasingly more 'protectionist'. This is what the One Belt One Road initiative is about. This is what Dugin's dreams of Eurasia are about. This is where the elites of Russia and China's 'former' Communist/International hearts lie. This is what Israel 'finding the red heifer' and 'building the third temple' is about. They are selling people, both left and right, that the collapse of the US and the EU is a good thing, which it is to an extent, but this is why all the new 'Nationalist' parties/groups/leaders have ties to, or are, jewish or slavboos. They, obviously, want to control and guide us.
They want the US out of the Middle East with Russia and China staying behind, so that they can finally get Greater Israel. And Russia-China will get Eurasia.

Attached: 1200px-1581_Bunting_clover_leaf_map.jpg (805x504 471.74 KB, 191.06K)