Cover up

Hudson Gray
Hudson Gray

9 years in prison for uncovering a paedophile ring

Article:

An “evil” troll who claimed a primary school in Hampstead, north London, was at the centre of a satanic cult that cooked babies and ate them has been jailed for nine years.

Sabine McNeill’s actions forced innocent children to change their names, carry tracking devices and practise panic drills, a court heard.

The 74-year-old, described as one of the UK’s worst trolls, perpetuated “baseless” allegations about families whose lives had been “ruined”.

Southwark Crown Court heard that McNeill had led a campaign to uncover claims of devil worship, child rape and murder at the school, harassing four mothers who now live in fear of violent reprisals.

Judge Sally Cahill, QC told the weeping pensioner: “This case has to be one of the most serious cases of stalking and breach of a restraining order that there can be.

“The direct consequences of your actions, is that for the four families concerned you have ruined all normal family life.

“The allegations were of murder, cannibalism, satanism and sexual abuse. They could not be more serious or vile.

“The children's lives have been blighted forever. In my judgment you are an arrogant, malicious, evil and manipulative woman.”

Material relating to two children who claimed that they had been abused by paedophiles and were part of a satanic cult was "published and re-published widely" on the internet, the court heard.

When police investigated, they concluded that the claims were “utter nonsense” and that the children, aged eight and nine, had been tortured into concocting accounts of “horrific events" by their mother and her partner.

Photographs, film clips and personal information relating to both children were uploaded online and viewed by more than four million people, causing them “incalculable” harm as campaigners sought to expose the non-existent cult.

The father of the two children was falsely accused of being the leader of the cult, whose members were said to include a school head, a teacher, priest, social workers and police.

The judge criticised those who had republished and circulated the claims “with flagrant disregard” for the welfare of the children,” irrespective of whether or not they were true.

McNeill, from Camden, north London, was convicted of four counts of harassment and six counts of breaching a restraining order.

Miranda Moore, prosecuting, had told the jury she was “an online troll of the worst kind, making the lives of innocent families a misery”.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/01/10/evil-troll-claimed-london-school-centre-satanic-cult-jailed/

Attached: 8C18B2D5-5FDA-40CD-8679-63FF5BB4B6D6.jpeg (448.64 KB, 750x1107)

All urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/01/10/evil-troll-claimed-london-school-centre-satanic-cult-jailed/
archive.fo/b6nDw
aanirfan.blogspot.com/2019/01/bolsonaro-bibis-boy-from-brazil.html?m=1
veteranstoday.com/2019/01/11/explosive-uk-ritual-abuse-coverup-alleged/
youtube.com/watch?v=f5f9N6wmiLQ

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

When police investigated, they concluded that the claims were “utter nonsense” and that the children, aged eight and nine, had been tortured into concocting accounts of “horrific events" by their mother and her partner.
How does this make any sense?

Jacob Sullivan
Jacob Sullivan

no archive
Didn't happen.

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

Do we have names of the alleged satanists?

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

while roasties with false rape accusations are never jailed or have their ovaries removed.

Easton Robinson
Easton Robinson

What the fuck, it happened now?
archive.fo/b6nDw

Attached: sage-negated.jpg (45.7 KB, 447x306)

Gavin Harris
Gavin Harris

BONGISTAN YES

Asher Harris
Asher Harris

being this new
Yes, now it happened.

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

Edir Macedo seems to be key.

The Universal Church of the Kingdom of God (UCKG) , linked to Brazil's President Bolsonaro and to alleged child abuse and Satanism, has been active in Hampstead in London.

The church is strongly pro-Israel, and may be a front for the CIA and Mossad.

aanirfan.blogspot.com/2019/01/bolsonaro-bibis-boy-from-brazil.html?m=1

Added pic are the children.

Attached: 2EF0DC9C-C285-4228-ACA6-9AB8AFB7D05C.jpeg (55.5 KB, 640x480)

Ethan Perry
Ethan Perry

This is Judeo-liberalism at its finest.

James Reyes
James Reyes

Yeah, no shit. 9 years for fuckin trolling, can these fags be any more bitchy than this? Fuck the UK and all their kikey policies.

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

I really I wish I was a lonely, wealthy, had a lot of time on my hands and was sentenced to death already by some terminal, non-debilitating illness. Then I'd have nothing to lose and I'd look into cases like this with the necessary dedication and comittment.

Anthony Howard
Anthony Howard

I really I wish I was a lonely
Pretty sure you got that one covered
had a lot of time on my hands
See above
wealthy
You have your people, no?
and was sentenced to death already by some terminal, non-debilitating illness
It's called life
Don't let your memes be dreams, user

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

coming soon too a US City near you!

Brandon Watson
Brandon Watson

(((Macedo))) and his (((church))) backed Bolsonaro
[citation needed from reputable sources]

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

Bump.

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

A similar event in my country. The female reporter with her show, who uncovers stores that is rarely brought up, exposed a pedophile and possibly in connection to some sex ring. Later on, the reporter was accused of "violating private life" of that pedo, which she ended up on trial.

Nolan Ross
Nolan Ross

At first I didnt believe this baby eating shit but now I'm starting to hear more about it all the time. If its true, why? Is it just degenerates being degenerates or are they crazy enough to believe that eating a baby gives them power?

Dominic Reyes
Dominic Reyes

The kids weren't lying.

Blake Bailey
Blake Bailey

Kill em all

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

More importantly, Dr Rhodes of the University College London (very prestigious) confirmed that the two children had physical scars of being raped. Read the Veterans Today link. Yet, McNeill is now accused of being a ‘troll’ with ‘baseless’ allegations.

Dominic Gomez
Dominic Gomez

Proof of loyalty? Once you've done it there's no turning back to being a human again. You're now one of them forever.

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

Drinking blood gives you immortality. Political immortality.

Bentley Gray
Bentley Gray

woman judge

Witches covering up for other witches

Attached: witches.jpg (11.69 KB, 284x177)

Austin Cooper
Austin Cooper

This user gets it.

Attached: 03d63191188163c0c653a4705e8db71c05133a023db596bdd358f8998489a100.jpg (44.62 KB, 600x900)

Blake Jenkins
Blake Jenkins

Nine fucking years. I can't imagine right now what a shitskin would have to do in my country to be jailed for nine years without probation and this woman has just been judged for false accusation telling the truth.
inb4
police also accused
the very same police says it's bollocks
case closed

Easton Martinez
Easton Martinez

the very same police says it's bollocks
pretty much it

Ayden Gray
Ayden Gray

this is so fucking disgusting

Colton Anderson
Colton Anderson

everyone in this secret religion, with their shriveled up pathetic souls, will be exploring the nature of karma for a very long time

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

I knew the pedosperg was a bitch.

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

richard dearman

Tyler Evans
Tyler Evans

it is only a matter of time before the word troll changes its meaning in popular venacular to mean truth teller

Levi Martinez
Levi Martinez

9 years for words
God bless America. This is exactly why we fought to have our independence. "Old woman said mean things! JAIL HER!"

Colton Stewart
Colton Stewart

Hey, I remember those children.

Benjamin Cook
Benjamin Cook

Sabine McNeill’s actions forced innocent children to change their names, carry tracking devices and practise panic drills, a court heard.

Aw, that's too bad.

What did the Rotherham grooming gang's activities force 1,400 children to do?

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

doesn't provide proof
Moshe, please.

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

Link already shoah'd like the previous VT article that actually named the accused (I have a copy saved somewhere, I'll have a look for it.

Here is the Ricky Dearman interview with the BBC that convinced me that something was rotten in Denmark with this story no matter how much I did not wish to believe it. Dearman evidently comes from the Gene Rosen school of acting.

This BBC vid is edited from the original as I recall that we could clearly see Victoria Derbyshire dressed in the Satanic Colours of Red and Black (she has a very bright red skirt on on the version I recall). The name of the video has also changed, as the BBC told us that he was "a good man falsely accused" to save us the trouble of making our own minds up.

Reminder these kids named names, addresses, occupations, and drew diagrams of the satanic tattoos that the accused had on their genitals, and (as usual) the police not only did fuck all to the alleged perpetrators who (if tattooed) would be easily identified and found guilty, and instead went after the brave whistle blower(s) instead.

Watch for yourself and see what you think

Orig. here in better quality so you can see him mop his dry eyes Obama style in greater clarity.

youtube.com/watch?v=f5f9N6wmiLQ

Attached: Father-falsely-accused-of-being-a-'satanic-cult-paedophile-ring-leader'-Victoria-Derbyshire-f5f9N6wmiLQ.webm (12.14 MB, 256x144)

Parker Walker
Parker Walker

She didn't say tubal cain or mahabone loud enough.

Mason Gutierrez
Mason Gutierrez

If you so much as shill this thread, you deserve a death penalty for being complicit.

Asher Green
Asher Green

Oops, no sound. Can someone take the link and recode a reasonable 16mb webm? I've tried a couple of times and fucked it up. Been a while since I've messed around with ffmpeg unfortunately.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit