Daniel Borden gets 4 years for beating DeAndre Harris

Looks like he had a good lawyer. Probably late to this, but you go

Attached: 48ACF058-803A-4CEC-81A7-89596604A5A3.jpeg (1160x629, 197.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2019/01/08/us/charlottesville-racial-beating-sentencing/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trump supports this

Fuck off kike

Since archive.is and the Wayback Machine were being a bitch, here's the link instead.

cnn.com/2019/01/08/us/charlottesville-racial-beating-sentencing/index.html

His life's already ruined, cucking just alienates the one group of people who would accept him once he gets out.

get trump cock out of your mouth you punk bitch.

Sadly, this is true. He had to cuck just to get himself out of this situation. They had a gun to his head, he had no choice. Plus, he’s young and still has many years left. It would be terrible for him to spend 20 of them in prison.

But, then again with lawfare, that’s usually what happens. Only a few dedicated warriors never cucked, even in the face of risking death or the rest of their life in prison. Matt Hale would be one example. I think he was offered a shorter sentence if he were to do that, but he refused, because he valued the survival of his own race over his own life. He was tortured and put in solitary confinement for over a decade, and he still never cucked. It’s sad that we had to lose such a valuable asset, but at least he’s still active and even writing books while in a supermax prison cell.

Trump supports this and you are a paid jewish shill.

I think there is already a thread.

He just came out with a new book not too long ago.
I'm surprised they let him publish it.

Wasn't this the one with those 2 black guys carrying a bat or some shit in one scene, and then next they are getting their ass kicked?

Hopefully prison turns him full 14/88

Yep. Niggers started shit. Niggers got hit. Naturally, the whole thing being one giant glow-in-the-dark circus, being in the right or not was a non factor, as the alphabet niggers were merely out for white blood that day.

Attached: 8068f75e8fc0776c2d721b570e8579e367f83af8c2c35a4499ac11877885ccc8.jpg (406x364, 22.08K)

Good!
/S

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting
>>>/reddit/

Leave the US before it’s to late

(You)

Attached: Carl-the-Cuck-Loving-v.-Virginia-Martin-Luther-King-Jr-Civil-Rights-segregation-cuck-cuckservatism-571x585.jpg (571x585, 33.36K)

Attached: 425564.png (156x427, 130.65K)

Even if he cucked, only four years? Wasn't lynching being clarified as a henious federal crime.

Nigger DeAndre was roaming around busting heads all day long. Had a metal flashlight… during the day time. No one thought to question it. Just painted this as white guys jumping a random black guy.
Truth is they saw him attacking people and stopped him.

Reminder DeAndre Harris was an attempted murderer who got let out by Governor McAuliffe a few months prior to his role in the setup attacks. Reminder that Harris only served 8 years, and if I recall correctly, hadn't even been sentenced to a full 20 for attempted murder.

Mustn't let the healthy young white goyim physically defend an old white man getting beaten by a vicious nigger gangbanger!

That's what happens when you have generations grown up by boomer cucks who tell everyone to smoke weed and drop out and never fight for anything worthwhile and just consume what the kikes tell them to

And that fucking nigger got $100,000 in jewgofundme donations. Why aren't anons and richfags doing this for RAM and other political prisoners?

so, Trump will be pardoning him is what your saying? great I can't wait, know when he is going to be making the announcement?

Eric clanton honestly blackpills me on the jewdicial system.

Because “white nationalists” are just bored outcasts who do this because they have nothing else to do.

Rosenstein's DOJ did this with Trump's approval

Attached: go be a kike somewhere else.jpeg (1080x703, 194.64K)

Anyone else feel like America doesn't deserve to be saved? As White men, we have the power to just stop contributing, and the country will fall apart. Why don't we do that? Let it collapse, and then once it's gone we can build something new. I feel like we should all just opt out.

Attached: Adolf Hitler relaxing with his dog.jpg (582x387, 180.6K)

you ever wonder about this shit Id bet between the two of them they payed 380k in lawyers. Should we be hiring illegal as goons? violence by immigrants exempt from laws by clukery seems like win win.

Attached: 22winsforthispic.png (400x400, 33.41K)

Injustice upon injustice.

The entire West has bowed to the jewry. Generation after generation. Politician after politician. What was built from the mind and might of the superior race has been hijacked by the lowly cockroach for all the other races to abuse.

In what world?

LIL' TAMPON

Attached: 5991b8df31a66.image.png (993x663, 662.22K)

Have you ever thought of the fact that 99% of people are either completely unaware (by design) or only cursorily aware, or stuck in the mass media political system?

That is the reality, not "inaction".