France: to save the planet, we must "limit our births" and "better welcome migrants"

Yves Cochet: to save the planet, we must limit our births and better welcome migrants

In an interview with L'Obs, former Environment Minister Yves Cochet proposes measures to encourage fewer children to reduce the ecological cost of the population and to accommodate more migrants. A shock solution for this defender of degrowth, which makes react.

"Let's reverse our policy of encouraging birth rates! In an interview noted in L'Obs magazine dated Jan. 3, Yves Cochet unveils radical solutions to save the planet from climate change . It proposes measures to "make fewer children" and "better welcome migrants who knock on our doors" in order to limit the ecological impact of an ever-increasing world population.

Specifically, the former Minister of the Environment under Lionel Jospin, proposes "to reverse the logic of family allowances" : "The more children you have, the more your allowances decrease until disappearing from the third birth. And to add: "Do not make extra children, it's the first ecological gesture."

"To quantify the effect of our activities on the planet (I), we must take into account the wealth of a population (A), the technology it uses to produce energy and goods (T), but also its size (P) … We can of course act on the factors "wealth" and "technology" , but we must also take into account the demographics. However, it is a truism to say it: to reduce the number of inhabitants on Earth, it is necessary to make fewer children. "

This follower of the theory of the collapse of our societies assumes a "political choice" , assuring that we must "stop multiplying and filling the Earth", contrary to the biblical injunction of growth of the human population.

I do not aim at the poorest countries, which make more children than the others. On the contrary. The rich countries are the first to have to decrease demographically. And adds that birth control would allow us to better accommodate migrants who knock on our doors

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.ouest-france.fr/environnement/yves-cochet-pour-sauver-la-planete-il-faut-limiter-nos-naissances-et-mieux-accueillir-les-migrants-6161206

ouest-france.fr/environnement/yves-cochet-pour-sauver-la-planete-il-faut-limiter-nos-naissances-et-mieux-accueillir-les-migrants-6161206

archive.is/BgNbr

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2019-01-12T04-33-52.156Z.png (297x308, 203.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02771689
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not subtle fella this cuck. We know this trick already. You don't have enough kids so we need import people to work. No thanks.

So basically jewish tricks.

Everytime I think they can't get more blatant they outdo themselves.

Attached: 8c0757619ac334265b4f2a853e3d8885ee6dba6861c1c3e046f803341bb833d2.jpg (228x206, 14.43K)

Well there's the real rub there, '''Yves""". It's the massive number of low IQ people in shithole countries that need to Stop Shitting Out Kids. Can you not figure this out???

sometimes i wonder if this is some reverse psychology

they do this to wake up normies about niggers popping out 17 kids

Yeah, nah.

Attached: 71696620c628c681b8c1acb18a5cf637998caa94f6f3d38a32395b2103661f43.png (594x411, 247.91K)

Day of the rope. And I don't mean we commit suicide.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
DEATH TO TRAITORS
FACE TO BLOODSHED

In few years they will openly call for white genocide. Look how they push pedo shit. Desmond dancing at NY strip club for gays. Kids cuting their dicks to change gender. Be gay is already normal. Satans chosen people. Hitler tried stop it. If only we could try too.

checked

Attached: 65_b.jpg (933x1133, 717.64K)

Yves Cockroach: I am an Illuminati Plant, now pay me money.

The French are burning down their fucking banks don't you think you might want to hold off on this kind of rhetoric until things calm down a little
stupid fucking kikes

Jesus fucking Christ, the nerve of these faggots. An entire nation will rise up in celebration when the guillotine falls.

Be HOMO is already normal.
Dont use their narrative just because gay is easier to type than homosexual.
All of Zig Forums is guilty of this. Soon the only definition for gay will not be happy and care free it will be homosexual.

What a fucking piece of shit. Who the fuck doesn't want to build their own people up? I hope he gets a rare disease that makes him immobile for the rest of his life or he dies of cancer. That's the only thing these fucking assholes deserve.

Hitler was a saint. He must be in Heaven right now.

Bro gay also means being unliked and a fucking faggot. It's still a diss word.

Is he related to Yves Corcos in any way?

He failed but he tried. Germany would be in much worse place without him now. Nobody can erase him from history. They can lie about him. But world will forever know about jews. Even if they try to twist everything, jews will be core of WW2 one way or another. Their dirty lies are already exposed thanks to power of internet. Jews should distance from Rotschilds, Bibi and rest of criminals. But they love this victimhood.

Hitler showed world hot to escape jewish banking bondage. Even 80 years later every word he said and wrote is timeless today.

Attached: 55.jpg (477x695, 264.25K)

“Minorities” aren’t going to be knocking down your doors down when the white genocide comes. Muslims and Africans are. It’s fucking insane go much progress those likes made. God dammit.

Just another cohencidence.

Jesus christ. Europe's reproduction is not the fucking problem. Innoculating third world shit against disease is the fucking problem.

Yeah except that he saw the only the top of the iceberg. Sage for daring to suggest that the problem might be bigger than Jews.

This is the ruling class of afrance and those yellow retards wont solve shit. Their mentality is, I want more money and more freedom but I dont want to work for any of that. Look at that retarded boxer, as soon as a little pressure was put on him he betrayed the movement. The ruling class never surrenders power without a fight and the emasculated french cant and will not fight.

Attached: 9b785517bb358b9384f944f132147df7bfb3d6e69c8c66fe6e83ae98b00d9f8e.jpg (657x629 368.42 KB, 538.7K)

What would happen in the U.S. to that boxer guy if he attacked the police?

My theory is jews and other goys are controled/used by forces beyond this realm. But Islam would try conquer Europe with or without jews. Greed and lust would be here without jews.

Still pretty unbelivable how much was Hitler redpilled. We can have access to almoust every information today. I was bluepilled few years back. And i was thinking how woke i am.

Second law of thermodynamics. The amount of poz in a closed system always increases.

Thanks Israel.

But honestly what do you expect from Ditinger? Police told him they will come for him? Should he go full retard and die? So his 3 kids will end without father? Fucking shill. Yellow vest cost 100 millions euro already. We will see how succesful bank run will be soon. ((They)) don't like this ressistane at all.

He has that look about his debauched saggy face; like one of those French elite guys that goes to Thailand to fuck 10 year old boys

There is clearly a large amount of jewish DNA here. Don't forget this kike on the DOTR

Yeah because he's a kike. Saggyness is a common kike trait.

I expect him to die yes, if it comes to that. Guess honor and bravery means nothing to your kind. We all die coward. Thats what you race traitor scum dont understand. The difference is he will die after seeing his kids murdered by shit skins, because he chose surrender.

Stop using your fucking coward larva as an excuse, you filth always find excuses to be cowards.

Daily reminded our ancestors looked for reasons to be brave, their kids, family, culture etc. They never used their kids as an excuse to be cowardly.

Nope.

Hey - great idea goys. Reducing our own native birthrates will really save the planet despite the fact we contribute basically nothing to the problems. Also it'll really set an example for Africa, China, and India where the shitskins multiply like rabbits and just dump everything into rivers, the ground, or the sea.

And, if that isn't enough, we'll invite more of them here to do the same in our country so that we can all be equal in misery…

How can normies not see through this ?

This. The more degenerate their lives, the worse they get. Pic related used to be Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Attached: Ginsburg_At_Least_100_Years_Ago.jpg (1000x1250, 215.99K)

Not disagreeing, but our ancestors usually had each other for backup. Whites now are in a room full of 30 strangers being held at gunpoint by a single-shot muzzle loader. They could never get us all, sure, but thanks to our conditioning, no way are we all rushing at once. Some of us will actually help the fucker reload faster because it's less racist.

because they're to scared being called magical words they were indoctrinated to avoid like "racist", "islamophobic", "antisemitic"

it takes someone a long time to disconnect of the social programming (social media, tv, movies, websites, magazines, socializing with normies) to see the subliminal agenda in any of them

So they're outwardly admitting in public now they want an underclass of 75 IQ nigger slaves…

Why do people like this get away with public statements like this? He's basically telling a native population to go ahead and kill themselves while speaking love for foreigners who hate said inhabitants and just see the original population as some kind of gibs / money machine for themselves. Normally if you tell people to go kill themselves you get into problems, but alas liberal thinking is one that is suicidal so it aligns with their beliefs anyway.

Honorary Jew of the month.
Does anyone live near the son of a bitch?

no one held subtext of explaining this to the indoctrinated normies

the police would have shot him in the USA

Just clear out Africa and use it for crops/conservation. We cull feral animals that reach plague proportions, why not niggers? But instead leftists keep feeding the niggers so they grow in numbers.

The same to the guy who got his car assaulted and drove into a crowd at that honeypot rally of unite the right in America. Basically just the harshest penalty they can possibly get away with + inspecting if they can fuck him over with anything else.

8.1% of millenials on this survey already responded as identifying as LGBT. Note a bunch of people on these surveys just say they don't really identify as it but they're homosexual / bisexual anyway just say they are not.

The percentage of youth that's gay is probably ~12-15% due to increased normalization, exposure, acceptance etc.

Attached: LGBT2017.png (950x490, 36.49K)

Please provide source, user.

Le fucking hell…
Gymnastique mentale medale d'oro

Because you're cucks who don't kill them. Every single one of them should be afraid of facing a goy, and he shouldn't care about losing his freedom or life in defense of his people.

People who are afraid of dying cannot hope for the DOTR. It only starts when we start accepting death.

Some vigilante must bring justice to this traitorous poz, and with the most effective way.

When I can make a meme about it, it's pretty bad.

Attached: population_quandary.jpg (500x756, 79.8K)

Keep in mind, the average ashkanazi IQ is only about 115. Before the influx of bots, that was probably pretty pathetic even by halfchan's standards… and they're used to being smarter than the average goy.

I think you underestimate just how stupid the average normie is, just like (((they))) underestimate how smart he is.

This. But lets face it, its tye same argument for polution, it does not matter how clean the west becoms its but a drop in the bufket when china and india account for most of the global population. The faggots a disgenuine prick and needs to be flayed alive. death is easy, I want to make the kikes and such scared of living anywheres near a non kike make them so scared they would chose death over living near us willingly

Go to france and lead by example then if you are such a brave user.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1013x537 266.9 KB, 133.54K)

You claim they have some sort awesome brain power

They are only awesome about being parasite to Christian society

China and arab world are anti-Christian and they are the future

And jew are used their brain power to destroy west

Israel and jewish community financial profits come from west

So they are just prove being bunch of harmful parasite and idiot at the same time

So save your muh jewish 110 high iq meme

Just more of the same J-EU drivel. I find it quite amusing (and useful) that they think people are still fooled by it.

Attached: 70f1967c576a5999944d7fb1e9ce6c37c756a6012164a845a785eeb49740ff8c.jpg (1200x675, 117.63K)

Yes, importing people who shit out 7 kids so they can live a decadent modern lifestyle and taking pressure off their native country to feed their own people sure is good for the planet.

Attached: BA2CCD3F-9973-457F-9EA3-A749DB9B5D27.jpeg (2160x3840, 1.11M)

Wayne Madsen claims the Saudi royal family were Kuwait jew merchants inserted on the throne by British military intelligence through TE Lawrence

saggy indeed

Attached: _40791839_kingfaisal238.jpg (238x178, 8.72K)

No, rabbi. (((Your))) alleged high ashkeNAZI IQ lie has been exposed and quite thoroughly dup got btfo.

Attached: gee.jpg (300x300, 17.87K)

First, the planet is absolutely fine, let's stop believing that we are more important than we are : we are nothing, we are no threat to the fucking planet, not more than ants or giraffes or anything !

And his shit would make sense only if a migrant polutes less than a child…

We should also consider what costs the most, pay education to the kid so he becomes helpful in the future, or pay gibs to the lazy brainless useless migrant.

There are many cases when they had nobody and still stood their ground. Or even sacrificed themselves as an example to motivate others. Look at the bezerker at Stanford bridge or King Leonidas at Thermopylae, the people of Numantia, I am sure some one who is a bit more knowledgeable could give more examples.
Of course many of these where not for some great goal it was just their honor or their hatred(you need to be a man first to understand the nobility behind hate and the rage that creates it), our ancestors valued honor and hatred above their own life, and that is something we lost. And honestly, without that, unless we find it again we deserve to be exterminated. Cowards are nothing but scum.

Here is a case and point, an honorable man in the past would have been glad to give his life for honor, no wonder his children cherished his memory and tried to act in the same way growing up.
Modern men, they just try and survive, no different from rats or other parasites, no wonder their children dont respect them.
People this pathetic dont deserve to be treated like humans.

Some of us will actually help the fucker reload faster because it's less racist. I know sir, I know.

You always find a reason to do nothing dont you David?
Until the cancer that you represent is purged from the heart of white people we have no chance.

Attached: 1536672226077.webm (480x480, 1.35M)

Ok, so… you have fewer children and you replace yourselves with people who more children than you're having now. The purpose of this is to reduce the amount of children. Yeah, that makes sense.

I tend to discourage the 'lets kill everyone' glownigger posting.

But this nigger needs to get pranked. A good prank is the ol' car ignition boom boom.

Attached: 16d.jpg (374x767, 58.8K)

Most normies literally don't even know whats happening around them, like they can't even fathom "evil" because they live sheltered lives and are programed by their phone and TV.

They are in bubble world.

The mass LGBT brainwashing started in 2012 after Obama won his 2nd term. You can see it reflected in the numbers. People don't just turn gay like that, they are virtue signalling.

These niggers are animals, just like an animal they're only good to be told what to do, to be tamed and given a job like how a donkey would pull a cart back in the day, but once they're on their own, without a master they become wild beasts

Yes the father will be remembered as a hero

Big laughs, those are cherry picked members of the tribe that work in academia. How come we can't have a University Whites subrace that's specifically made of our engineers?

Immigrants will crank their heat up all year long.

thats retarded, the people who come in will ignore and soon out birth your own nation dumbass

These same niggers will say that we need to increase immigration to make up for a shrinking population. This fucking faggot just needs to be shot, that's all.

Literally where?

i doubt he is serious, in the current climate in the EU you can only get away with saying the exact opposite of what you really want to say. i believe this is an attempt create a media climate so predatory for the normies that self preservation kicks in.

You can't call yourself white, and deride my from the sidelines. Where are you at? Where were you when this all started?

Why isn't this one dead yet?

You yellow vest glowniggers. I hate you for your patheticness. This man openly calls for your genocide (the genocide of indigenous French people) and not ONE OF YOU FUCKS has dropped him in his tracks or splattered his brains on the pavement.

FUCK YOU CIAGLOWNIGGER 'YELLOW VESTS' REVOLUTION YOU ARE THE JOKE.

You're all a fucking joke.

Lol, you suck. More rock!!!!!!!!

Attached: cdsdsds.png (908x1452, 651.65K)

Well they would have shot him, and then all the gypsy gangs would have been icing cops and their families, pretty much.

This doesn't make any sense. There must be lefties understanding this. He's saying we should increase slash-and-burn agriculture and coal burning in the name of helping the environment.

Cochet deserves GUILLOTINE

I hate niggers.

Your psy-op doesn't work, faggot. It's WHITE GENOCIDE. We won't use your Hegelian dialectic.

I think it may be more than that. link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02771689 shows that in September 1971 he had a paper published in the Israel Journal of Mathematics.

(checked)
dubs confirm

Attached: Screenshot_20181203-235037.jpg (1080x1530, 250.31K)

Jewish girls can be attractive sometimes, but this typically ends once they hit their 30s. After which the nose starts to reveal itself and the full demonic entity starts to reveal itself. You don't notice too many anons posting (((Alison Brie))) anymore.

As Uncle Adolf said, they just keep repeating the same lie over and over again, pretending they didn't hear the rebuttal the prior day.

not bad, perhaps too many words
I think mine suffers from the same issue

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (670x640, 285.91K)

Alright that's my attempt

Attached: overpopulation climate change.png (599x555 1.08 MB, 275.24K)

< hehe we're just smart, goy
Debunked, faggot.

Hey, Frenchmen… Feel free to kill this phony piece of jew-fellating trash. He is no Frenchman, as I'm sure you've already figured out. He is no human, either.

Attached: 8volz79.png (700x353, 470.17K)

I need to start making memes already; I could come up with at least something worthwhile once. Thanks for the effort.

Right… If you had been actually paying attention, you would actually know that Weaponized Immigration at the hands of the French "government's" jewish occupiers is one of the biggest reasons those "yellow retards", as you state, are out in force, loudly protesting. It's not primarily about money, or some gas tax, as the the phony mainstream narrative has blathered from the beginning, and which you echo.

Now, it's possible, I suppose, that you REALLY are as naive as you appear here… Or, it's possible that you're just a jew hasbarat doing its usual disgusting duty. It really doesn't matter – either way you are equally worthless. You just assume a defeatist posture, snivel, and suggest no solution, yourself. Oy gevalt!

The French seem to be the only ones with any courage these days. God bless them. At least they're galvanized and actually attempting to do something about this global jew-contrived clusterfuck that threatens to destroy them (and the rest of humanity).

good news
damage estimates are actually over 4 billion euros

Even if it was just about money, it's plain obvious that tons more immigration isn't going to help lower taxes.

Their arrogance will be their undoing.

Bye glowie