House votes to provide back-pay for 800K furloughed US Goverment workers. Trump Expected to Sign

TAX PAYER FUNDED PAID VACATION

archive.is/pHa0X

Attached: nancy-pelosi-laughing.jpg (483x357, 44K)

There goes all the leverage Trump had. This entire thing was ruse cruise from the start he never had any intention of building the wa- I mean the fence.

This has never NOT happened. The problem with this "shut down" is that it's only affecting a couple gov departments. If you really want to see shit, you'd have to shut down the military for a month. This whole thing is just kabuki theatre cause if they were serious about keeping the gov shutdown, they wouldn't have funded EBT or anything else during it.

>(((expected)))

Attached: Best Wishes.png (700x400, 360.69K)

Can Trump just end all these agencies? My life wasn't affected at all. What would happen if Trump just ended all these government programs not being paid for right now?

Honestly the one thing these fucking liberal bastards would worry about the most would be the national parks. THEY PUT PLANT LIFE ABOVE MEN.

Fucking Jews, man.

Attached: pol_Studies.jpg (1236x848, 219.15K)

They always get back pay lmao. This isnt anything new.

Attached: 9a3c199e72090fb6c77eb3653d260bacd18e111c3c9f10c3ae4bb2be901dd15e.png (3264x2448, 11.86M)

Depends on if the agencies and programs were written into law or are just some ancillary jew tick.

Oh look, another shill thread.

Self-replying with disdain for the natural world.

You are not white, and we have IDs here, samefag.

Attached: kill-yourself.jpg (420x309, 24.25K)

Attached: wojacklaugh.jpg (634x650, 44.97K)

I replied to myself because I had more to add. You know.

>>>/theright/

Fuck off. Trump could of just said. Walls dont work like the fucking jews do.

But then how will he trick you retards into voting for him?

Where did OP go?

Attached: 2618435261_0702d42a7a_z.jpg (500x375, 83.29K)

The thread died when I mentioned it. Hmm…

Who was it that voted against it?

yeah, entire thing is bullshit, at least we will get the fence from it…right MAGApedes?

not much you can say at this point, Trump sold out

it's hard to believe there's anyone that still believes all the shilling for Trump anymore, how many times now was something supposed to happen but hasn't ? The guy is so ineffectual that he couldn't even honor a troll session with 'fake news awards', let alone actually exposing any major frauds like Sandy Hook, but you know, it's been said 100 times now and whenever I say it I just know there's 1000s of military, Kushner, Israeli and GHCQ faggots that get mad and their only job is to harrass and suppress any real talk about the sold out fag in chief

At that point, may as well call it a National Emergency, since their acting like a bunch of morons.

lol I remember that

lol say the wrong thing your modem loses sync

yay