SELF IMPROVEMENT GENERAL /SIG/ 2019 Edition

SIG 2019.

Go to the gym and work out LONGER THAN AN HOUR. AN HOUR IS NOT ENOUGH. EAT 4 GAINZ, NIGGER.

CHAD WORKOUT MIXES

HERE'S ONE: youtu.be/TNtqqanO7Ms

HERE'S ANOTHER: youtu.be/7g5mWS8xtp0

TAKE YOUR GREEN TEA EXTRACT, HELPS YOU LIVE LONGER.

Stop listening to DEGENERATE GARBAGE. LISTEN TO GREATNESS.

Waffenruhe - War Chant Ritual

youtu.be/-g5vwYRLC1I

Triangular Ascension - Caida

youtu.be/SUQnzsRA3YA

Rise Of The New Empire

youtu.be/pv0robEgHU8

WORLD WAR 3 MIX

youtu.be/M6AR_yxquP0

Argentum - Imperium

youtu.be/5jkJoGkkqRk

BloodSoil - Domination

youtu.be/5q-SMnEF7Xo

Stop consuming too much carbs and fast food. Have a glass of good wine, no more cheap shit. Eat fruit. Eat fish. Eat your damn vegetables. Cut the carbs. Eat clean meat, no mystery fast food meat. Always cook chicken and pork very thoroughly. Don't eat feminized products. Don't breed with roasties. Find a wholesome waifu. Do cardio. Go running. Stockpile food and buy a truck/SUV to survive The Coming Ice Age. Don't do ignorant nigger things like stealing and acting like a monkey. Respect yourself and your race. Don't humiliate your women with the degenerate feminism.

Download a cryptocurrency app and invest. Even a little will go a long way. Invest in multiple different coins. Sit on them for at least 7 years. Don't panic when the price fluctuates. They do that all the time, faggot.

Remember THE POWER OF VISUALIZATION. Want to fuck some bitch? Visualize you fucking her constantly. Her brain waves will respond and the quantum energies shall will your cock into her. Trying to start a motherfucking race war? Visualize it constantly. Trying to wait for your bitcoin to reach ten million dollars? VISUALIZE IT YOU NIGGER. Use your brainwaves as a WEAPON.

Welcome to /SIG/ 2019.

Attached: todaymyroomtomorrowmycountry1.jpg (399x474 119.37 KB, 52.69K)

Attached: dumbcommiezombie.png (753x899, 370.56K)

Attached: 28058425_1851398288213455_7565899837405079348_n.jpg (588x801, 40.78K)

lmao shit like this makes me forget i hate arabs

Feels good man

Total garbage.

Attached: Diet2.png (920x1301 118.27 KB, 1.1M)

getting up to put in weekend overtime for my beautiful white wife and children. keep getting better my friends. if this user can, you can too!

Attached: 39fba0a92eb0e0d1726eb5b17d4b16e588e2cc89cafab6808a826eb0796e15e6-tech.png (1440x646, 1.26M)

Bump for importance.
All Zig Forumsacks represent Zig Forums, you need to to be strong, self-reliant, fit, and impressive.

I thought CIA niggers themselves glow in the dark, so wouldnt their skin be bioluminescent, not objects and dead cells?

Why is there another thread when the existing /sig/ is only half full?

Never going to make it.

Attached: 5b79a599889ac6000f1b1e4d_full.jpg (525x933, 132.71K)

user lets just make a new formatt for /sig/ it may suck now but it can improve. op had a few good ideas, this is now a /SIG/ think thank thread.

Financial tips are important and cannot be glossed over. It includes money management, Loans ( the pathway to owning a home, vehicle, etc)

Attached: 1527639537201.jpg (612x792 30.89 KB, 298.89K)

For getting rich wallstreetplayboys is the "redpill" you have to bust your ass in a high-margin industry with repeat customers. Subscription-based SaaS apps, massive B2B contracts, equity liquidity events, M&A. Everything is free on the blog and its also compiled into a PDF version you can pirate from a torrent. Don't bother with investing until you've got at least around $1 mil. The point is to get rich enough to retire early (mid 30s, early 40s) and never work for some jew faggot again.

Matthew 10:34-38
"Abandon your blood and love and follow only ME goy!"
REALLY
MAKES
ME
THINK

Geez, Odin never said this.
As a matter of fact, he tells us that family and kin are the most important thing in the world.
And he teaches us that the blood of the gods flows in the veins of our people, making us kin with the gods.

Loving anything more than your family seems pretty extreme.

Attached: Odin1.jpg (610x901, 177.76K)

If I'm a fat fuck, do I need to get more thinner first or just change the diet go to the gym?

if you're a fat fuck, you just need to drop sugar/excess carbs, eat more protein, skip breakfast and/or lunch, and lift heavy 3 times a week. the worst thing anybody can do when it comes to this sort of thing is to overthink it or put imaginary barriers up like "do i need to be X first before i start doing Y"

The kikes hated jesus more than anything. That really makes me think. Theres allot more to the christian way of life. It is what modern western civilization is built on my friend. You say dead kike on a stick all you want but i stand by my faith that will never change. Sadly my faith has been subverted to the point where i understand posts like these. Im not a kosher sandwhich on my knees for israel kind of christian, this weakens our faith and as you can see most people have a natural disdain for weakness. I have a strong family and we do love christ as do we love eachother and we do care about our country and our race.

Retiring in my 40s would be ideal, but hard work to me is fun and makes me happy. Im from a blue collar background, my family has their own bussinesses in very white trades such as the lumber, cattle and trucking industries. I dont want to ever work for some kike. One day i will be a boss thanks to our white neopetism, im afraid my area wont always stay white but any ideas to legally keep other unwanted types are fully welcome and needed. Im far away from major cities and its in my best intrest to keep that way. I do implore others to follow your advice

Go for both at once. Since losing weight and putting on muscle are both somewhat long processes it will give you time to ease into them. Just work on your portion control and snack less to get started.

How the amount of posts in the thread count for anything, you dumb fucking kike? Get the fuck out of here.

Basically you need money and a group to form power. If you have a house that you can share and get work in the area, you should make a good amount of money in a years time in which you can spend the money on whatever is best for the group.

If you have 4 of you in a house, do the math of how much rent costs and how much income you get etc.

That's tough I'm not sure how. I'm a programmer and work on the business myself, then contract out design to another white guy. Maybe contracting is the key, or just plausible deniability. I'm thinking you can fly under the radar on the diversity hire stuff until you've got a sizeable number of employees. I've glossed over shitskin resumes when hiring at other jobs before and nobody came after us. I'm not even sure what the mechanism would be. I'll say that I did just mark the emails as read rather than deleting them.

Un McFuck your life, stay in shape, keep your women in shape(dont let her health decline always stay on top of that). Dress better than some shart in the mart tier clothes. Have honour and self respect. Even poor people in the 50s had better class and humility than today.

Attached: American_Degeneration.jpg (1200x764, 219.42K)

I guess staying low profile to a degree where we still make money but dont have to cuck would be ideal. Sadly young white men dont even want to work anymore it seems we are almost forced to stay small, the drug problems in dixie are so devastating to our area and sadly white trash niggers just want the next high instead of helping us remain in control of our land before (((they))) come in with big farming, logging, trucking companies to completly take us out. Honestly i wish we coud reach more people with idea of /sig/. I dont want to ever hire some spic which is what they kind of force you to do.

It's amazing what just being lean and wearing clothes that fit well enough can do for you. If you're tall you've got a pretty good base. Of course there's lots of room for improvement beyond that but you get 80% of the effect from that alone. Then you can start buying clothes that form a safe "palette" where everything is pretty much interchangeable. Once you develop your own tastes then you can slowly by a piece here or there to make it "pop". There are many ways to do it but this is a pretty conservative approach. Outlet malls are your friend especially in the beginning and when if your body weight and muscular composition is still in flux.

Attached: basic-clothes-palette.jpg (1500x1181 178.14 KB, 194.16K)

Don't wear slim jeans and tight pants, it leads to lost in test and could lead to aspermia.

I lost the excess weight by starving it off, first.
But younger guys could probably just change diet and start a combination of cardio and resistance.

If you're too heavy to run, start with a stationary bike, it's easier on your knees.
Good luck, user.

Attached: Slav3.jpg (600x600, 72.15K)

You forgot the flat-top military cadet cap, basic black, preferably with a Zig Forums logo on the forehead.

Looks great when paired with authori-tye sunglasses.

Attached: FlatTopMilCadetCap.jpg (300x300, 8.63K)