Now is the time!

With the US goverment shutdown and the yellow vest protests in france, amidst great discontent in nearly every western country, we have a decennial chance. The most straightforward way to revolution is not through reforms, violence, or even protests. It is simply to do nothing. If you live in a western country, you are probably doing more work for less reward than you would at any other time in human history. Without this labor, capitalism will collapse in a matter of weeks. We need a simple message that won't be seen as radical by the masses. We need to #strikedown wealth inequality. If you are unhappy with the state of world affairs, stay home from work and encourage others to do the same. Spread the message. Every little bit helps. The power is truly with the people, we have just forgotten it. Do your part to #strikedown wealth inequality, and stop powering the machine of your subjugation.

Attached: 1506216507671.png (645x762, 852.09K)

NatSoc used trade unions for this, the real question is how do we uncuck the unions?

don't elect ring wingers

Get out, yid.

"OY VEY GOYIM NEVER FIGHT BACK OY FUCKING VEY NEVER DO THE ONE THING THAT WILL DESTROY US!"
Except no, because we're literate and know how history works.
Yeah, we don't want that.
Paid jewish shill thread. Remember to report.

jews love right wingers because they grant them tax cuts and fight their wars for them like trump

Attached: npcfaggit.jpg (474x292, 22.04K)

hide shill posts
filter shill posters
don't let them derail the few good threads

Okay, leave.

You're not talking about the right-wing, subhuman.

Stop changing your IP address, retard.

You forgot something, idiot.

There's a good reason why insults like snowflake, cuck and triggered don't work against the right, pinko.

Try to make your own memes, protip: you can't.

not talking about the op

Oh, right; you're the kike himself. Kill yourself, then.

The problem is though that people are in the situation that they HAVE to work to survive. I need money for food. And NPCs spirits are so corrupted that, if you don't want to work like a slave for life just to continually afford the latest fashion trends, you're seen as a mad loser.

I think the end result of this would be the most cucked and brainwashed people would carry on working and only the most conservative and principled would participate. Thus only making conservatives poorer.

Who could want that I wonder?

lol

Or as their better. I hate when npcs think I am rich or think I am better than they are. They see these things as weaknesses.

Bump for the end of student debt, end of all immigration, getting our factories back and the most important the FAMILY WAGE. White Interest > everyone else.

Attached: unknown.png (540x344, 210.83K)

>oy vey goyim (((neocons))) are right wing because I say so
Yeah, you're done here. No one believes you.

I'm all with you OP but some of us live off of gas money and quite literally have to go to work to survive.

What the fuck are talking about faggot?

Attached: FD05F60C-F783-43BA-90F6-CF776F19B752.jpg (640x640, 162.53K)

Instead elect the democrats so that they can:

Voting hasn't helped trade unions over the long run. They can get short-term concessions from democrats but are sold out over the long-run. The Republicans just openly fuck over the unions but the democrats stab them in the back (which has ultimately done far more damage). At the very least the Trump populists seem to understand that building a stable industrial base is necessary, but the effectiveness of this and the capacity to do so may be gone.
You're not going to vote your way out of this my Zig Forums nigger friend.

My dad was a union rep at a mill for a while. He once got into a huge fight with the union leadership because they were going to let the company bring in short-term non-union contract workers in exchange for a few bucks more an hour. The union bosses tried to shove the contract through, not even realizing what was going on. That incident is a fitting metaphor for the entirety of the American labor movement for the past 50 years. Hell it's a fitting metaphor for American politics for the entire boomer generation, getting short-term gains by making long-term concessions that will ultimately lead to your own demise. Falling for flowery leftist language being spouted by people ready to stab you in the back has done far more to damage American unions than open hostility has.

Attached: leftypol.png (645x650, 156.48K)

= cringe

DAE cringy ? That's so derp. YIKES !

Attached: reddit.jpg (738x498, 134.8K)

It's the kosher sandwich and its always been that way which is what people fail to realize. They want to pretend that there was an easier time before where you could somehow revolt without consequences to your life, your families life, and in some cases your entire bloodline with how ruthless the system was they were going up against for their time.

It's no harder making a stand today as it was 1,000 years ago when the farmer couldn't spare the time or resources to leave his farm to stand against an unjust system that could crush him like a bug. Sacrifice is the rule of the game. The question always comes up what then is worth sacrificing everything for? The answer is simple, yet complex. An idea. Everything else is material and will eventually be consumed by the material world, but an idea is eternal.