Jacob L. Smith of Louisa Virginia

A YOUNG WHITE MAN
Jamal Simmons in mediaite.com/online/one-of-the-men-arrested-in-charlottesville-was-a-counter-protestor-who-punched-a-female-reporter/

Is 80 hours of community service the usual penalty for a career criminal punching female reporters in the face?

Interesting how leftist reporters decide to describe him as "white". That's not the impression I get from looking at him.

Attached: CommunityService.png (634x642 48.34 KB, 42.77K)

Nigger, please.

He actually looks completely white in the third pic, but at least we know OP is probably a retarded nigger for including the first two pics and calling him white

I'm sure he's white actually, but this guy really must have wanted to look like a sleazy beaner with that first pic

Looks like a spic.
We have these sub-human types working as carnival fucks and mechanics in PA. It's like they're a caste up here. I always wonder if that's what true irish people look like instead of me.

Attached: 4ba55237.png (482x436, 175.4K)

He looks pretty white in the 2nd and 3rd pick. The wavy hair gives it away. His beard also is fluffy.

that thing is not a 'beard'.

I meant his beard hair not whatever shit style he has it in.

mutants can't grow facial hair. It's not a beard, he's mixed 17 different ways and not white. Eversee blacks that try to grow beards? Asians? Pfft. The beard gene came from around the caspian see as whites, arabs, berbers, and punjabis can grow them.

low T pube hair on his mutant face

He is white (ethnic European), if you don’t agree, at the very least he is an honorary Aryan who has good intentions. Not your personal army either.

OP here, I said "not the impression I get". The red text is me quoting Jamal.

I think he is part beaner. If you look in the third pic, the woman on lower left in grey shirt was following him around, trying to get him away from police. I think it was his mom. She looks probably 50% beaner so I'd say he's 25%

He assaulted a reporter for trying to interview people about what they say in the car crash. What is well-intended about that? This guy was with the leftist terrorists who were occupying the roads, shill.

My apologies for shitting up the thread.

That's a god damned jew you filthy yid piece of shit which you god damned well know.

Careful going down the rabbi hole.

Attached: christopher-mintz-plasse-mustache-kick-ass-2[1].png (1245x791, 463.92K)

OP is being facetious

Attached: 6F939927-684F-4017-93F6-D53E01237524.gif (400x400, 26.85K)

Attached: Typical POL Autist.gif (450x262, 3.1M)

Seriously, puka shell necklace, in the modern day? That jew been shopping good will.

Yea I didn't read properly either, I guess I'm the retarded nigger.

fellow white boys…

Attached: just another white boy.jpg (1554x713, 217.07K)

If you think about it, it really is amazing:

The media calls someone white, and even normies these days are raising their eyebrows.

"He's white? Then what the fuck am I? He ain't white."

Racial awareness goes down to a bone-deep, DNA level. Tribalism is a feature, not a bug.

The only problem is that they're normies. They have so much cogdis in their lives, anytime they see something that triggers their lizard brain, they shut it out, because thats how they've been programmed since birth. "Well, they're saying he's white. I don't want to say anything because then I'd be raaayyycccciiissssss." Then they shrug and go back to their fapping and vidya.

Forget all the blackpillers and shills though, where I live, more and more people are speaking up. Totally normal guys in a store watching the news and, out loud, saying "he's Jewish, not white."

Don't despair. The normies ARE waking up, slowly. Hide your power levels, nudge them in the right direction, and be ready to explain things to them when they come to you looking for answers. That's what I'm doing. Normies just need someone else to voice what they're thinking, they're herd animals, they'll follow their natural inclinations, but only if they have someone to tell them that it's ok to call a spade a spade, someone else to point at and go "he's the leader."

Most men are not leaders. It's gotta be on you to shepherd the flock.

I've never met a white man named jamal.

Since the media is willing to even make deep fakes of Trump live, let alone make him really orange….
The only picture that he looks white is from the news, digitally altered clearly

That's the reporter saying 'A YOUNG WHITE MAN' now why would Jamal say that?

Meth smoking carney, probably 80% white with random miscellaneous admixture thrown in because all the women in his family going back 5 generations were prostitutes.

This. I don't know if the replies are shills or retards who can't recognize obvious jews.

This isn't cuckchan, take your wannabe celebrity profile back to whatever faggot cave you crawled out of.

No he doesn't. The fuck is wrong with you people? Whites don't have horse faces.

What the fuck is a horse face?

The law doesn't exist here.
This is a land of wolves.

I dont really care about people punching journos tbh
punch all of the journos, I dont give a fuck

Is Session's DoD responsible for this or was when was still there?

Interesting that he punched a reporter over trying to record the car crash. It's like he didn't want the reporter to know about something. Why else would he punch a female reporter?

he's just like this leftie

Nice filename and boilerplate reaction image.

For those saying that Jacob L. Smith has Jewish blood in him… well his first name certainly correlates with that, but I did not assert that because I have horrible Jewdar, especially when it is mixed with hispanic DNA. I can't tell features apart sometimes when they corrupt white DNA. I just know something is off.