Macaulay Culkin appears in the latest AVGN's video

youtube.com/watch?v=shwFNKP_mI4&t

Attached: screen_shot_2018-12-17_at_8.jpg (768x433, 74.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKmcYsMUay4
archive.is/KArFq
archive.is/3Q7QD
archive.is/jNL5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks for posting this, user. I saw this when it came out but couldn't believe what I was watching. Nothing in the (((YT))) comments but they are likely being filtered.

More like Cucklin.

Oh my fucking god FUCK OFF, you conspiratard mongoloids give the rest of us a bad image.

DNC DETECTED

0:48 - Culkin says to the host "A lovely chess pizza, just for you".

Attached: no exit.png (210x339, 97.14K)

This place cracks me the fuck up sometimes

Attached: smugjay.jpg (374x389 33.73 KB, 265.71K)

This is an awful attempt at distraction leftypol, try harder next time.

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 16.33K)

Damn this guy had a hard life. I dont envy any child actor that had to grow up with zero guidance except from disney/nickalodeon producers/executives.

i wonder how deep this rabbit hole goes

Attached: pizza.jpg (1156x589, 338.89K)

it's pretty cohencidental but at the same time coming out with this in any sort of public setting will permanently destroy any credibility the person has.
The whole point of these sorts of things is to kill the credibility of anybody willing do to research into this so that people with power will not pay attention if anything legitimate and hard is found.

Come on man

Stopped watching avgn a long time ago. His fecal fixation is at a level beyond even the most semetic of jews. A tribe member 100%

the youtube comments for this episode are so fucking fake … praising this d bag.

Hes like will wheton ,
who the fuck cares about these guys????

AVGN … sold out

somebody never saw home alone. its the only movie this creep's famous for.

you had me going for a second, user

Attached: ((())).gif (377x289, 3.59M)

youtube.com/watch?v=eKmcYsMUay4
Bind me, gag me,
Take me to the bunny ranch,
People dying,
Kill me in the packing house,
Even you have to win sometimes dear,
Boy's a needle smoker,
Break a broken window mine you,
One kiss, two kiss,
How you make it look like that,
Do me doggie,
Rape me in the parking lot,
Even you have to win sometimes dear,
Boy's a needle smoker,
Break a broken window mine you,
Bind me, gag me,
Take me to the bunny ranch,
Bind me, gag me,
Take me to the bunny ranch.

Oy vey!

I like RLM too, but they've started with the fucking pizza shit too.
The fag they have on wearing an all seeing eye/pizza shirt etc.
(((Stoklasa)))

Yep.
I'm worried that this might impact RLM though.. I don't want them to disappear until at least the next star wars sequel video.

Do you even eat pizza anymore?

Isn't that similar to the inverse eye of providence though?
I think culkin, who obviously had to deal with accusations of being molested and the whole jackson affair, is either reconsidering his jackson situation or is just trying to pill people.

I mean his website is an alice in wonderland reference obviously. And there's the rabbit/pizza reference to pizzagate.

He attempted a musical career where pizza was the theme or something, that's probably what the reference is in that video.

The whole thing reeks of deep state.

Strange how this made it into the video at 1:20

Attached: home alone game on AVGN 1m20s.jpg (2100x1086, 993.8K)

Nothing to see here (^:

Attached: disturbing.png (1114x957, 399.11K)

The absolute state of nu/pol/

I get the feeling Macaulay was abused as a kid, probably why he turned to drugs and lost a lot of his youthful cherub-like appearance as strange as that is to type alone. Nobody ever said why except that he 'crashed' or however people want to say it. I watched the episode and thought it was a little odd too. I reckon Mac definitely went through some shit.

Why does Culkin look like a middle-aged lesbian?

Attached: red-letter-media-culkin.jpg (1199x648, 108.97K)

I tried to order a pizza the other day and my neighbor screamed that she was calling the cops because I was obviously hosting a pedo party in my basement.

How is pizza still legal? Pizzagate was confirmed and we have a pedophile crisis on epidemic proportions. Anyone who unironically eats pizza at this point should be on the sex offender list.

Shills are really all over this shit.

Hope you all enjoy your eternal suffering.

Imagine being dumb enough to defend the most incredibly evil people on the planet for pennies. You all really are so worthless you can't do something good for the world. At least you're all so incompetent you aren't even effective at shilling.

Attached: ThisISArt.PNG (468x226, 24.89K)

cocaine and alcohol

Attached: physical_effects_of_cocaine_1.gif (800x957, 3.54M)

Because they're on the same drugs, sexually abusive, raped as children.

BUMP
More people need to see the patetic shilling.

Not saying the vid isn't creepy but that is a reference to the lone from home alone "a whole cheese pizza just for me"

I was wondering about the pizza references too when I saw it. There's also a bit where he's talking about a talking tree or something and starts crying. Might just be a gag, or maybe not.

Remember when Culking did that thing with Max Landis that they showed on Red Letter Media? It was all eyes wide shut shit. Super fucking creepy.

BUMP

I think I remember hearing his parents acted like kikes and pretty much stole all the money he made and spent it on themselves.

This is pure autism, but if you really want to dig too far into it, the ZOG Emperor was in one of the Home Alone movies, and is tied to various jewish pedophiles.

nice floor

Attached: masonic ritual.jpg (640x551, 135.62K)

you know it's quite plausible that if there's something to the whole "pizza" thing that Mac culkin is trying to tell everyone about it through "artistic" means as he'd rather stay strung-out/ish and alive/ish as opposed to, say, going the Corey Feldman/Haim route.

plus Feldman didn't get to bang Mila Kunis for ~10yrs or whatever.

This is who works with James Rolfe now and is a regular on the channel. His name is Justin Silverman.

archive.is/KArFq

Attached: Justin Silverman.png (930x356 360.66 KB, 49.72K)

But there's even more pedophilia associated with the Cinemassacre channel now:

reddit.com/r/TheCinemassacreTruth/comments/9gsmfo/justin_kierans_long_time_friend_costar_channel/

reddit.com/r/TheCinemassacreTruth/comments/9h1zcc/justin_pedomania_silverman_has_deleted_all_tweets/

Attached: Capture3.JPG (1403x993 2.31 MB, 256.38K)

Archive of those links:

archive.is/3Q7QD
archive.is/jNL5o

/slide it

Attached: (you).jpg (720x846, 116.78K)

He makes the Qabalistic Cross in Home Alone, signing himself right shoulder first. Remember the character he’s playing is named McCallister, so he’s probably not doing the Orthodox or Eastern rite Catholic cross.

Nigger, do you even know what "slide" means in the context of an image board?

His outfit is that of the delivery guy from the movie Home alone Keep the change you filthy sliding (((Animals))) seriously though he could have been molested by the pedowood cult

The symbolisms are very pure coincidencey