NANOTECH GOOGLE AND FACEBOOK:

So i have been for the past couple months investigating googles sommerfeld-goubau launchers under the impression that its wave form would enable wireless power. i did this because i was curious about the theory of microelectromechanical systems, specifically how they would be powered. i just yesterday confirmed that facebooks line of sight system can interact with electromagnetic surface waves, akin to sommerfeld-goubau; it receives the dense wave form and disperses it in a uniquely precise fashion. the connection was originally made in part due to the fact that facebooks line of sight system is was built by Karthik Yogeeswaran; the same inventor as the goubau launchers google has placed on powerlines nationwide. Karthik Yogeeswaran has specialized in the area of electromagnetic surface waves as well as previous specialties such as wirelessly determining a devices power state.

the CO-inventor however i had not looked into until tonight, Yael G Miguire. Yael G Miguire is the Director Of Engineering at Facebook. As DARK vindication her display publication on linkedin is:
"Physical Principles for Scalable Neural Recording"
"Simultaneously measuring the activities of all neurons in a mammalian brain at millisecond resolution is a challenge beyond the limits of existing techniques in neuroscience. Entirely new approaches may be required, motivating an analysis of the fundamental physical constraints on the problem. We outline the physical principles governing brain activity mapping using optical, electrical,magnetic resonance, and molecular modalities of neural recording. Focusing on the mouse brain, we analyze the scalability of each method, concentrating on the limitations imposed by spatiotemporal resolution, energy dissipation, and volume displacement. We also study the physics of powering and communicating with micro-scale devices embedded in brain tissue."

arxiv.org/abs/1306.5709https://arxiv.org/abs/1306.5709" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">arxiv.org/abs/1306.5709https://arxiv.org/abs/1306.5709

EXPLANATION OF SYSTEMS
GOOGLE:

Google has been placing sommerfeld goubau launchers on powerlines. Emits a terahertz microwave frequency. Sommerfeld goubau is originally a single wire transmission technology. In the 1950s a gentlemen named george goubau added a waveguid mechanism in between the 2 conical emitters/receivers.
Since, its been close to the chest within the dod ad government projects. As of late google has found implementations for it. Not only can it transmit wireless energy if met with a line of sight receiver, which facebook has built, it is capable of xray type viewing, interferometry,and a plethor of other uses

One reason its been developed over the past few decades is because it is ideal for microelectromechanical systems, MEMs, aka. Nanotech as not only can the wave form penetrate the skin it can be recieved for wireless power on an antena as small as 10 micrometers. A full breakdown of goubau tech is available here as well as patents for both google and facebook,mems and all other relevant information.
The sommerfeld goubau launchers have been being placed on power lines via google. that's terahertz microwave frequency, this particular wave has a plethora of use case. i have compiled a detailed synopsis of it here: thedailydialectics.com/SommerfeldGoubau/SommerfeldGoubau" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">thedailydialectics.com/SommerfeldGoubau/SommerfeldGoubau

Electromagnetic Radiation. in light of the fact that power lines emmit EM radiation, it seems the choice was made to install the tech on power lines. the process will be laid out in the patents below: thedailydialectics.com/SommerfeldGoubau/Google" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">thedailydialectics.com/SommerfeldGoubau/Google
the launchers sending a surface wave from one conical launcher to a conical receiver over a single wire describes the G-line system. The term Sommerfeld-goubau was established when a waveguide was placed in between the launcher/reciever. the surface wave itself carries from one cone to another without external guidance, thats why the launchers are conical, the difraction of the wave form as it emmits out of the launcher produces a dense wave form that is biconical in shape, depicted here:patentsencyclopedia.com/imgfull/20080211727_07

Attached: pi.jpg (1024x748, 65.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailydialectics.com/SommerfeldGoubau/Facebook
patents.google.com/patent/US8949250B1/en
cornellcollege.edu/physics-and-engineering/pdfs/phy-312/mandip-sibakoti.pdf
thedailydialectics.com/SommerfeldGoubau/Google
patents.justia.com/inventor/karthik-yogeeswaran
arxiv.org/abs/1306.5709https://arxiv.org/abs/1306.5709
linkedin.com/in/yael-maguire-9547343
thedailydialectics.com/SommerfeldGoubau/SommerfeldGoubau
thedailydialectics.com/SurfaceWaves/SurfaceWaves
thedailydialectics.com/MEMs/MEMs
thedailydialectics.com/NikolaTesla/TeslaANDGoubau
thedailydialectics.com/SommerfeldGoubau/GoubauReality
firstenergycorp.com/content/dam/customer/get-help/files/PASmartMeter/OpenWaySecurityOverview.pdf
thedailydialectics.com/ALL/ALL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the waveguide is to direct the wave or frequency outside of the linear path, thats what goubau added, the wave form along the wire is why the G-line was able to function without a wave guide. thats the difference between the 2 systems. now, if you refer to figure 4C and 6B of the quasai wireless patent from google, it depicts transmissions to and from the powerline itself where the wave guide exists via this system. transmission to and from the goubau launchers from external sources

FACEBOOK:
Upon investigating how a goubau wave can produce wireless power, it would need to be met with a line of sight receiver. the patents are put forth under the guise of expediting larger more strenuous data transfer in a precise manner. no doubt it indeed can and will do exactly that, there are many applications for this tech.
Essentially it seems as if the LOS receivers create a perimeter in which they can emit and maintain a central frequency radius. the Domed emitter seems to push out a series of frequencies with much smaller radii that are directed to positions by way of traversing along the curvature of the central emission.

As confirmation of facebooks systems ability to interact with microwave frequencies i will cite this:
For example, fog 2905 may be impenetrable at optical wavelengths, but not a microwave wavelengths. Accordingly, nodes 2910 a and 2910 b may switch to another communication medium (e.g., microwave) until the condition abates." thedailydialectics.com/SommerfeldGoubau/Facebook" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">thedailydialectics.com/SommerfeldGoubau/Facebook
For power generation from receiving a wireless transmission of THz Microwave
frequency i will site this:
Generating recommended search queries on online social networks US8949250B1:
" Antennae 134A-B are components that convert electric current into radio waves, and vice versa. During transmission of signals, a transmitter applies an oscillating radio frequency (RF) electric current to terminals of antenna 134A-B, and antenna 134A-B radiates the energy of the applied the current as electromagnetic (EM) waves. During reception of signals, antennae 134A-B convert the power of an incoming EM into a voltage at the terminals of antennae 134A-B. The voltage may be transmitted to a receiver for amplification."

patents.google.com/patent/US8949250B1/en
V.S.
For a comparison as to what exactly that paragraph means, this is as direct as it will get:
Wireless Power Transmission Using Magnetic Resonance:
"1.3 INTENDED GOALS Our primary goal was to be able to wirelessly transfer power (in watts) of an AC oscillating waveform into a DC voltage on the receiving end, which could be used to power an electrical load (in watts) to demonstrate instantaneous power transfer. To do this, we intended to design a tunable oscillator capable of generating frequency in the RF band (1MHZ –20 MHz) and a power amplifier to supply enough power to be transmitted for powering the electrical load. In addition to this, we also intended to demonstrate the evanescent waves by the illustration of an exponential relationship of power transmitted to the receiver as a function of distance of separation between the receiver and transmitter coils"
cornellcollege.edu/physics-and-engineering/pdfs/phy-312/mandip-sibakoti.pdf

indicating that facebook has made strides in recent history towards exactly my claim with their LOS systems that were produced just after that patent. really the connections between the 2 are in small number as far as the patents describe. they're not supposed to known to interoperate, however, the fundamentals alone suggest that the 2 are capable of interacting with each other in lieu of wireless energy transmission. the few key tells within them are spread thin. facebook for instance has around 9 patents for the system, each having minor almost unnoticeable differences. this is not a quick read kind of thing.

Links and refferences:
Facebook patent catalog and info:

Google patent and info:

Karthik Yogeeswaran patent history:

Yael G Miguire:

Sommerfeld Goubau:

Electromagnetic Surface Waves:

MEMs:

A History of wireless power(Tesla - Goubau):thedailydialectics.com/NikolaTesla/TeslaANDGoubau

An initial synopsis of mine:

9e15f68c1ffd1d74

Links and refferences:

Facebook patent catalog and info:

Google patent and info:

Karthik Yogeeswaran patent history:

Yael G Miguire:

Sommerfeld Goubau:

Electromagnetic Surface Waves:

MEMs:

A History of wireless power(Tesla - Goubau):thedailydialectics.com/NikolaTesla/TeslaANDGoubau

An initial synopsis of mine:

Tell us what it means.

nanoii machines are being powered wirelessly.
google is propagating energy off of the powerlines and beaming it out to facebooks systems.

which as far as ive seen, are street intersections or populatyed areas. the launchers are every where. ill provide patent depictions in a minute

fig one is the square perimeter
-creates a large wave in the center
fig 3 is the wave guide/transmitter for facebooks perimeter
Fig 10 depicts the transmitter
-sends the transmitted waves in a path conjoining with the center wave
next
-depicts the transmitted wave being guided by the center wave

Attached: face wave.PNG (890x866 86.91 KB, 168.4K)

goub2
- depicts the communications network the system is established for
goub1
-depicts the conical reciever and transmitter that propagate the surface wave along the powerline
goub3
-depicts the wave guide that allows non linear directionm of the Thz wave
goub4
-depicts the general image of the goubau launcher set up..

i cannot remember a time when that was not existent on powerlines tbh

Attached: goub4.PNG (1475x911 258.7 KB, 415.83K)

these square panels are made by a company called open-way
they are very brazen about their data collection, their motto is bold as fuck.

you may have noitiuced them on your street corners in certain populated areas. they generally are in a pair and 90 degrees apart from eachother. i am not entirely sure that those are facebooks implimentations, however, absolutely nobody does it seems. and this shit fits the bill perfectly

Attached: open2.jpg (540x960 42.41 KB, 22.7K)

the dailydialectics.com has all the info you may need to refference under sommerfeldgoubau, mems, and surface waves. if you google this shit, the site name is everywhere, i fucking hate that im the only one that seems to know. please dont shrug this off

colin_powell.jpg

seconding this
what are the implications

shit hahahah, this sounds like the openway i reffer too…
firstenergycorp.com/content/dam/customer/get-help/files/PASmartMeter/OpenWaySecurityOverview.pdf
i think they changed their astetics in the past few months. w/e this fits the bill just like that Yael G Miguire.

its almost satrical.. unfortunately, its nothing but verifiable..

Introduction
The smart grid represents an evolution transformation in the way electricity is delivered from suppliers and the way
it is used by consumers. With a smart grid, electricity is controlled throughout the delivery system via a two-way
digital communication channel to appliances within a consumer’s premise to save energy, shift peak load, reduce costs and increase reliability. To that end, smart
meters play a key role as a communication, monitoring and control
device in the overall evolution of the power distri
bution system. With this evolution comes significant challenges in ensuring that the smart grid is both secure and reliable.

That's interesting. What do the power companies think of that theft of energy?

Google employees are so criminally incompetent that I doubt anything serious will come out of this.

The real question is, is this even legal/constitutional? I'm certain you could build a jammer for this and set up your own perimeter. I'm more concerned about it's interference with other systems than powering nanobots.

Good thread OP

It sets the infrastructure for all sorts of sci-fi (((horrors))). Imagine grid-fed wireless swarms of nanobots. The battery issue would be "solved", or bypassed.
It gives them the power to actively interact with the physical world as easily as they manipulate the digital one. It's beyond passive stuff like optical biometric scanning/tracking, or recording audio; they could activate a local nano-swarm to kill you.

when has that mattered in our lifetimes?

im sure there are not many involved in this AT ALL. there wont need to be. as far as the employees would know, they have a new communications network and they'll be excited to use it. if they are incompetent, then it will work better.

Yes, there are alot of variables with this. these electromagnetic frequencies can range from 1Ghz to 1Thz as far as i have researched. Xray capability, interferometers, wireless power, biological harm, brainwave manipulation.

The mems seem to be constant in this game. in fact, Bertrand Bocquet, and Anthony Treizebré are 2 names you may roll across frequently when researching goubau. the main advancements in the past 2 decades have come from BIOMEM tech. but yes, there are plenty of concerns to be had.

THz waves cannot penetrate through water unless the water is a film i believe 200 micrometers thick. so thats something to keep in mind. im sure some signal can block it. idk, need more minds on it

you know, i highly doubt this is legal in the classical sense. however, i dont get the feeling that the stringh arm of government is going to be unaware of opposed. TBH, i dont know who, i do know that visiv is working with zennick waves, solaren seems to be up and coming new energy tech, really id look to see whos backing these surface wave and rf propagation companies as well as google and facebook.

The one grab would be the electric companies, they have to have agreed to this, maybe thats a good place to start

you know, i highly doubt this is legal in the classical sense. however, i dont get the feeling that the strong arm of government is going to be unaware or opposed. TBH, i dont know who, i do know that visiv is working with zennick waves, solaren seems to be up and coming new energy tech, really id look to see whos backing these surface wave and rf propagation companies as well as google and facebook.

The one sure grab would be the electric companies, they have to have agreed to this, maybe thats a good place to start

also, my whole write up is located in thedailydialectics.com/ALL/ALL

spread it out, or dont, god speed

My thoughts:

We need to go back to Confucius to reach bedrock here. The world is not ruled by words, thoughts or fictions, but symbols.

All this nano-tech, facbook-mining, privacy-invading data-stealing is all rooted in fear of being "found out" - as if you had anything to hide to begin with.

Your feelings, or your charge, is what "thinking" is based upon. The real trick these energy-leeching vampires are draining you from is confidence in your own will.

Don't be scared of what they're "going to do with you" - do you believe in others having a "say" in what you're doing, you're scattering your focus of mind, which no amount of outer villainy should and could be overruling your conscience.

All they're trying to do it make you scared. If you become scared you're open for ego manipulation. Therein lies the devils' work.

Have faith, anons. I'm sure you're doing Gods work. The "facebook" symbol is meager and weak, besides being immaterial and thus not of this world to begin with.

Yes, this seems to be their endgame. A gray goo scenario doesn't seem particularly bad in this case. Let's see their golem turn on them.

Power output of such signals is too weak for serious physical manipulation (you could easily jam it by emitting a matching signal that would cancel it out). I'm worried about the neurological mapping part. They don't only want complete control over the physical environment, but your mind too.

Did anyone ever tried suing those companies for radio interference? You can't know until you try it. If someone has a pacemaker, it could be deadly if directed at him. There must be some law preventing such things, otherwise you could make your own microwave cannon and fry your neighbor's brain with no legal repercussions.

Maybe the reason why they mostly hire subhumans and retards at mid and lower positions is so that no one questions the kikes higher up setting up their diabolical schemes.

Use lead my dude, it's cheap and plentiful, and can even partially block gamma radiation. You could theoretically set up a bunker with layers of lead. Inb4 kikes make lead illegal.

Future wars will be electromagnetic wars. The civilian ones have poor shielding so it's probably intended for some sick social engineering and population control.

We need to use their system against them.

so easy even a caveman can do it

nanobots lamo, niggas they be solving a mystery, tell my why there aren't any nanobots in the bible

good luck poisoning you environment with kilograms of lead its a strong material but it has costs

good thread but there are no evidence nanobots are widespread so everyone chill the fuck out at least we gonna have some wireless power kek

Attached: 4can.png (189x194, 27K)

Time to get one of those .50 caliber air rifles.

In a way, you are the moment you start openly naming the jew

You don't need to openly name them at all. Just hinting is much better. People will come around after a few hints.

I see you like the movie "Pi". Very good fantasy about someone who attempts to desypher the fabric of the Universe. Very related to the topic at hand. Google is purely satanic at this point.
More brain fog and migraine to humans, am I right while we get anal probed and lobotomized by wireless powered nano-insects sprayed by nanoparticles from occasional unmarked military flights. FUCK YEAH! Let me inhale a good mouthful of that!

i found the term sommerfeld goubau for the first time while cruzing google patents for a number of things mainly AI. i was also looking to verify/disprove assanges claim of wireless power from 5g for intelligent dust. the more i looked the more i realized that nobody knows about this shit. heh, i have been obsessed for about 3 months. at this point, im censored to shit on social media, just got really bad yesterday, made a few breakthroughs in clarity last night. i could either drill or keep on hahah. i feel that ive crossed the line, thats why i came here, spread it out just in case.

You are not crazy, user. Things are just really fucking grim right now and everybody is completely ignorant to what is ahead of us 8if we don't act in time). The most you get out of them is "Things are not the same as before" or "Politicians lie". What I wan't to hear is "This system is destined to fall", "I want war already", or the best: "They want us either dead or enslaved"
Imagine if I told a person on the street this:
"Airplanes spray aluminium coated nanocrystals that can seed clouds and cause you alzheimers disease, allergies, auto-immune diseases, even though it's illegal to eject fuel over inhabited zones (even if it was fuel only because muh safe landing). Wireless 4G and 5G causes cancer, headache, dizzyness, insomnia, etc… Fluorides, chlorides, foods oozing with corn-syrup and toxic sugar substitutes that only pump your insuline so you get even fatter, gmo shits, medicine fed poultry and cows, experimental cancer inducing stem cell food addatives and human foreskin based skincreams… All the smart shit is a spy for the big companies and gov. The endless lists of hoaxes and doctoring with history. They want population control and replace the white race."
I would be sent to a mental institution. Ok the nanomachine stuff is way over the top but seriously after all I've seen I would not be even surprised anymore. And you know what's funny about this all? The fact that all that I've said is proven fact. The patents are there, hell even there are Geoengineering Studies in some Universities in USA. It's not even a secret. You can put a glass of water out your window and will be filled with Strontium, Aluminium, Barium and all sorts of metals from particulates. You can even smell the metals in the air sometimes and nobody gives a damn about the foul stench around them. It's all ok because it's familiar!
Also there is already a big work going on silently to launch a bunch of satellites into orbit to radiate 5G from orbit from a net of transmitters so "You can get that extra fast internet everywhere on the Planet". Plants fucking rot from the EM radiation and the toxic precipitation. What do the jews say about this when we get upset? "It wasn't a secret, goy. You just didn't bother to do anything, so it's your fault."

user, You will think I'm crazy but all the money that I've got (and will collect later) will be used to build anti-gravitic propulsion systems. Yes, many have tried and youtube is full of crazy people trying the same already, but I tell you it's rookie level from literal google images they've found. I have a proper concept that is well researched. I have debunked so many bullshit and I shake my head whwnever I hear the mislead people rambling about their "quantum relativistic time shifting backward 4D anti-tachion quark superfluid" concepts. I want to replicate the first experiments that were successful because I know the origin and it's not ayy lmao. I can't tell everything because I'm afraid it can cause big problems. The only problem is that I am so fucking drained and unmotivated from day-to-day bullshit, that I'm still half-assing it. I'm trying to cut down on videogames for good and reading books to feel a bit of success, I'm already trying to program myself a single-board computer that I can connect to the driving and life support system to be the controller and also a system monitor. (I will replace it with FPGA but it suffices for now) I am not joking with my intentions. user, if I succeed, I will share my success with you all and will teach the whole globe about the truth by providing the best proof I can, otherwise I will still try to live a good life. I will make plans and always discuss it safely. The biggest problem of our time is not that truth is not accessible. It's worse. There too much clutter dumped out that everybody gets devided on little details or even scratch the surface of reality.
I have so many plans. If I try everything and it fails (I doubt it!) I promise I will spend my last nickel to get guns and explosives to murder all oppressors I can and crash this system for good. I will find where it hurts and I will probe the wound of the kikes.

So pic very related

Attached: 119498681007.jpg (743x917 98.76 KB, 1.27M)

thanks user! the truth is inherently crazy in modern society. i feel no shame for stating observable truths, its the frustration of knowing most would avoid an attemp to prove it wrong because they might fail yet go on their way like got the upperhand as you well know. i apreciate the detail and heart.
as far as MEMs go, it's not my addage, upon researching goubau tech, prominent names are Bertrand Bocquet, and Anthony Treizebré, whos specialty is biomems. thats just the way the ball rolled for this tech. that publicaton "Physical Principles for Scalable Neural Recording" up top is legit a highlight of Yael's linkedin. it is highly unfortunate both that it seems to be a recurring theme amongst the study of this particular wave form, and that it is so hard on the ears and perception. god speed with the experiments user, i have similar aspirations, may we see success!

thanks user! the truth is inherently crazy in modern society. i feel no shame for stating observable truths, its the frustration of knowing most would avoid an attemp to prove it wrong because they might fail yet go on their way like got the upperhand as you well know. i apreciate the detail and heart.

as far as MEMs go, it's not my addage, upon researching goubau tech, prominent names are Bertrand Bocquet, and Anthony Treizebré, whos specialty is biomems. thats just the way the ball rolled for this tech. that publicaton "Physical Principles for Scalable Neural Recording" up top is legit a highlight of Yael's linkedin. it is highly unfortunate both that it seems to be a recurring theme amongst the study of this particular wave form, and that it is so hard on the ears and perception. as well, the line crossed was that of me being a single pawn in the sight of google and facebook, as verifiable as any of this gets, i was still alone on in the ether. relieving hitting the 4 & 8 today. god speed with the experiments user, i have similar aspirations, may we see success!

A lot is left to be done. First off calm yourself with proper music and watch a movie once in a while. Disconnecting from reality is not so bad if you are not overdoing it.