You can't Gambit the Randlet

Oy Vey… shut this antisemitic bastid' goy down, right now!!! Activate the Protocols! Oy Gevalt!!

Attached: punishedrandlet.png (1513x1349, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/rand-paul-becomes-first-gop-senator-to-oppose-anti-bds-bills/
archive.is/AAI3a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought he said Yay?

Praise Rand!

slogan fail

This means he's supporting the blocking of an anti-Israel bill.

You guys are fucking retards.

Attached: 1546037063455.jpg (460x687, 30.8K)

This thread again.

Imagine being this dumb.

Attached: 7983278.jpg (650x400, 81.52K)

you can't fucking read.

Good. Rand is right about pretty much everything.

Attached: Concerned Potato.jpg (620x827, 84.59K)

That thread ended up being about some part of a bill IIRC not the bill as a whole.

>The Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement (also known as BDS) is a global campaign promoting various forms of boycott against Israel until it meets what the campaign describes as Israel's "obligations under international law"
Meaning anti-BDS is anti the idea of boycotting Israel.
Meaning Rand is at least passively supporting BDS from what I can understand.

Attached: pw.webm (386x391, 1.16M)

"The bill would also create federal laws that would protect from lawsuits states that pass laws banning business with Israel boycotters. Each time, Democrats filibustered the bill. "

The ABSOLUTE level of retardation you brainlets have. I am arguing with a group of shills so fucking dumb they can't even read.

Gas yourselves.

Attached: brainlet 6.png (840x767, 177.59K)

HOW DARE YOU DEMS! STOP THIS! YOU WERE NEVER MEANT TO DO THIS! FUCK YOU DEMS! IT'S NOT FAIR! STOP BEING A GOLEM! THIS IS ANTISEMITISM! NAZIS! RACISTS! FUCKING GOYIM! FOLLOW YOUR MASTER!

THIS IS ANUDDAH SHOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Attached: 893.jpg (990x990, 102.34K)

And Rand is anti that bill, you actual brainlet.

Use that hammer.

Imagine being dumb enough to think that even exists in Congress.

So is "anti israel" the new "dems are the real racists" or what?

Dems are nonwhite. Nonwhites tend to hate Jews more than whites.

When someone or something created by Jews , and / or brainwashed by them revolts against their masters, sometimes to serve the same ideals instilled by Jews, that someone or something is being a golem.

Attached: golem-miniature.jpg (403x397, 46.14K)

timesofisrael.com/rand-paul-becomes-first-gop-senator-to-oppose-anti-bds-bills/

Straight from the kike's mouth.

Attached: protolols.jpg (450x341, 35.41K)

It will pass though. The united states congress might as well be called sinedrium (sahendrin).

Nope, they eat off their hands like fawns. Because jews nurture them to kill whiteys.

we know about you polvol

Attached: polvol.png (1486x5067, 862.11K)

Attached: 1503742742009.png (512x512, 18.61K)

It's ok user, it's not your fault your mother smoked crack while she was pregnant with you

The kosher dialectic at work, either you can be an illegal alien loving Democrat who is against Israel or you can be a gun loving Republican who can't stand citizens who believe in boycotting Israel.

So according to you he is the first pro israel republican?

The kikes oppose this bill because it targets mudshits, their favorite imported golem.

Confirmed for English being your second language. You're never getting that $38 billion, kike. How's your budget doing?

People who boycott Israel are anti-Israel.
States with laws against doing business with such anti-Israel boycotters are pro-Israel.
Lawsuits against such pro-Israel states are anti-Israel.
The bill offering protection from such anti-Israel lawsuits is pro-Israel.
Therefore, Rand's opposition to the pro-Israel bill is anti-Israel.

BDS is anti-Israel.
Anti-BDS bills are pro-Israel.
Rand opposing the pro-Israel bills is anti-Israel.

This article is claiming that Rand Paul is anti-Israel.

Manlet is a jidf D&C meme stop using it.

Attached: (you) Seem Confused.jpg (620x348, 54.8K)

I don't know that I have seen so much retardation in one thread before. Good attempt to explain it, but we are dealing with levels of retardation that shouldn't be possible.

The more you kikes make of these, the uglier and more terrifying they look.

Attached: IMG_3205.JPG (437x596, 51.54K)

???

Stick to your day job.

archive.is/AAI3a
Rand Paul becomes first GOP senator to oppose anti-BDS bills
Kentucky Republican says though he opposes boycotts of Israel, those who don’t shouldn’t be barred ‘from participating in our government’

I found the original and israelnationalnews
com/News/News.aspx/257546 is immune to archive.is
13/01/19 16:10
Rand Paul becomes first GOP senator to oppose anti-BDS bills
Libertarian-leaning Republican Senator from Kentucky defects on anti-BDS bill, becoming first Republican to join Democrats in blocking bill.

I am surprised. I am back the state of him being the only politician I like in office.

I wonder if his dad tweeting out that Ben Garrison original, killing whatever minute chance in judeo-politics is what uncucked him?

He's still cucked, 100% (((ancap))), but I'm glad whatever made him do it made him go back to being the career wrench in the machine.

if he just got a little more hardcore with his rhetoric he could make a serious run at least for republican nominee if not president

and the funny thing is Donald can't really have him as his vice president now since he's an Israeli puppet

Attached: Speak Up.jpg (840x420, 70.53K)

you wouldn't be able to hear me over the MOAB

God damn I'm beginning to love Rand more and more.

Keep it up manlet and don't let the kikes shut you down, they will try.

The antiBDS law has been in the news for sometime. user knows this. Jew comes along with new info about Rand Paul and uses a simple semantic change to lie. user now is confused or now believes that 1. Congress introduced a pro Boycott Israel bill and 2. Rand wants to reject it. Some retards on the thread actually fell for it. They literally just got memory swapped with something they may have known for weeks.

This is the perfect example of effective propaganda, whether you like it or not.

It just proves the existence of shill.

At this point, Rand Paul deserves our support far more than the Orange Kike does.

Paul/Carlson 2020!

HAHA stupidass

In current year, anything is possible.

Unironically posted pic of himself.

Paul/Carlson would be tough for Trump and Pence to beat.

Attached: 1546272036548.jpg (832x690, 64.1K)

Wealthy jews don't like Ron Paul. Rand Paul on the other hand has had a record of cucking for Israel, his curly hair makes me very suspicious.

Consider for a moment, Rand is trying to make waves now, in order to garner leftist and conservative support for his 2020 bid. He should now know following Trump's footsteps, any press is good press, so long as you don't apologize. I don't trust Rand. Not until he goes after the Federal Reserve and immigration relentlessly.

I'm pretty sure Rand has zero plans to run in 2020. He is slowly but surely becoming one of Trump's top allies. If I was Trump, I would consider replacing Zogbot Pence with based Rand as VP, as an insurance policy against getting JFK'd. If the Kikes take out Trump, Pence would act just like LBJ. It's a super bad idea to have an Zionist-friendly VP.

Attached: kennedy_johnson_ben_gurion.jpg (250x143, 30.19K)

Go back to discord you stupid nigger

I will never stop saying it, Tolkien covered this. The side of darkness is never generative, or creative. It can only co-opt and parody a true creation.

He was a Prophet.