Trump Derangement Syndrome gets clinical diagnosis

You've met them all before. There even here on this board now, pretending to fit in, hiding their affliction inside layers of defense mechanisms and knee-jerk reactions. Yes, the deranged trump hater, suffering from the terminal illness of

Trump Derangement Syndrome

archive.fo/lLhE2

Attached: 0530-kathy-griffin-graphic-donald-trump-head-cut-off-tyler-sheilds-9[1].jpg (718x559, 42.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

popsci.com/science/article/2012-11/humans-cant-be-empathetic-and-logical-same-time
archive.is/0AYOX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_propaganda
nextchan.org/pol/thread/566/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the clearest sign someone is a shill is their unstoppable TDS. they just can't contain it. The best they can do to hide their TDS is false-flagging by saying he's not enough of a nazi for their liking.

Doesn't matter if it's politics or sports, doesn't matter the victor or the circumstances, acting like people act in the streets should be considered terminal and we should euthanize them as a matter of humane treatment.
As in I have no bias, I don't even care if it's Hillary, if you REEE in the streets, you should catch a syringe full of morphine and go to sleep as a matter of state funded eugenics.

It's also a great time to note that the sympathetic and logical portions of the brain are mutually exclusive; one turns off if the other is on. That said, people engaged in sympathetic or empathetic mindsets are incapable(at the time) of performing simple algebra and thus their opinion should be taken with the same credit as is given to anyone who can't do third grade math.

>popsci.com/science/article/2012-11/humans-cant-be-empathetic-and-logical-same-time
>archive.is/0AYOX
If popsci isn't a good enough source for you lads go pay $120/month for a subscription to NeuroImage scientific journal.

There are also the ones who post
Etc. It's the flip side of the same coin, when they LARP as hardcore Nazi fundamentalists and shriek that everyone in the world is a kike. It's a strategy to drive off otherwise likeminded people, to make them leave and fall back into the Matrix.

Meanwhile in the real world, Zig Forumsacks hate Trump for legitimate reasons.

Suicide.

You first Shlomo. You're exactly what I was talking about.

Suicide.

Imagine every possibility, every chess move, every thought that could lead to any other thought. Jews could be an aspect of probable deniability and the CIA could be running the show. If you have a problem with this potentiality, you are a faggot with such limited scope of mind I lump you in with Bernie supporters.

Paid shill confirmed.

Attached: C532ZNfXMAMtEta.jpg (980x742, 100.35K)

Its all been done before. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_propaganda

Not to mention forcing different threads, which aren't related about Trump, into everything being about Trump.
And I guess the rat came earlier.

Attached: gavin-mclnnes-is-god-tier-based-god-emprah-cant-do-24153124.png (500x610, 118K)

I've seen this rat 100 times. Sagefagging and greentexting
It would be somewhat entertaining if I enjoyed reruns.

(You)

You reek of reddit holy shit. Go back cuck faggot

Attached: G4Iz499.jpg (1402x1080, 240.07K)

Observe Hasbara in it's natural element, attempting to blend in, attempting to manufacture opinion. It will pretend to be what it wants you to be. Observe, however, when faced by a superior organism, how it recoils to short quips of disdain which it believes others, now "on it's side", will assume the same quippy intolerance for any errant thought that isn't in line with the narrative it presents. It wants to be you so that it can own you.

What this little Jewish boy doesn't understand though is that I'm Scottish, the last pure tribe of Israel not muddied by african DNA or inbreeding. As the chosen of God, the Scots run this planet, and it's why Israel uses Scottish models in all of it's "hot culture," tempting young Israeli cun with superior genetics. Go look at the Torah, slaves will rebuild the temple. Goyim. Israeli slaves to the Scottish world order are building our temple right now, Rothschild(who's family was never Jewish and just owns Israel as a matter of property) will just kick all of you roaches out and purity spiral your muddied blood into nonexistence.

"White privilege" is just Scottish DNA and God loving his chosen few.

Attached: 1363972882027.jpg (456x600, 131.61K)

Truth is a side, woman.

Explains the skirts at least.

Those are some sweet dubs though, slaveboy.

F u m i n g G l o w n i g g e r

Attached: 1505660919_archive_Jim_Watkins_PLYIMA20160425_0034_1.jpg (650x366, 237.45K)

Wait a second, that file name, searching source

Attached: Untitled.png (1205x600, 1.1M)

Reddit.

Reddit.

Bumping Hitler dubs just so more people can see Hasbara getting put in a corner little the dumb little African he knows he is.

Pay close attention to how he's pretending to be Zig Forums. This is their current tactic. Individuals hate to hear about the thousand year old "Scots are Jewish" conspiracy theory, which is actually true and can be proven by tracing Scottish genetics as they traveled north and cucked every race they traveled through. Scots have since moved to Christianity, for those curious, and are thus not "Jewish" but are infact the blood right owners of Israeli clay.

go away jim watkins

Low effort is still a low effort whenever your derangement is being called out and you feel threatened, resorting to drama shitposting.

Attached: Untitled.png (1288x254, 135.24K)

Sage because this is a reddit thread.

I've already countered every tactic you have, I even warned you in that post. Stop acting like Mein Kampf says you act and maybe you wouldn't be so easy to see. If I was a shill why would I be claiming that white men are the master race of the entire solar system and ethnic jews(except scots) are a disgusting miscegenial footnote on the history of what is rightful Scottish clay.

Reminder that there are no good jews, no good niggers, no good spics, no good Republicans, and that you are not on reddit.

COME SEE HASBARA GET BLOWN OUT ITT
They'll slide it or get enough backup to obscure it soon, check out the response I got, 3 different tactics and 4 different shills. I blow kikes out of the water, getting locked up because
THIS THREAD WAS A HOLOCAUST

KIKE DETECTED, ASSHURT LEVELS HAVE EXCEEDED THREAD CAPACITY

Paid jewish shill confirmed.

Okay, bye. We don't support jews or shabbos goyim here. This is not your website.

It's not happening.

Fuck off commie.

5 DIFFERENT TACTICS
Link the post I said something about IDs in or

Applies in entirety.

At this point, how many pills does the average judaized american take? Surely one more for TDS won't hurt.

Attached: fac07d7214e371f43328f4f0ba8ffc02-imagejpeg.jpg (478x435, 36.26K)

Fucking easy, bring more so I can sort them out of the herd, too. Did you know people type with an accent? Yours sounds like it's from Jersey where they pronounce "Yarmulk" in such a nasally faggot accent it comes out "Yamaka"

Yep, this. The TDS-afflicted shills sperg out so hard that it's hilarious. It's impossible for them to effectively hurt Trump's chances in 2020 with their completely un-convincing temper tantrums.

Jews constitute the majority of so-called Nazi posters here. There are some Muslim shills too, but those two religions are so similar that their dishonest tactics are impossible to separate from one another.

The Jewish shill supposes that his imagined superiority will automatically make the idiot goyim believe what he says, no matter what. Jews' opinions of themselves are far too high.

SHILLS LOVE TO SAGE

SHILLS LOVE (1) POSTING

SHILL ROUNDUP:

Also Jim lives in Langley. Big shocker there.

JIM'S BEEN DOXXED

Strange, there was no "Obama derangement syndrome"

why haven't you been firebombed yet turknigger

Attached: 1463832073888.png (1361x614, 483.03K)

Redditor confirmed.

Redditor confirmed.

Redditor confirmed.

(1)
You're not fooling anybody by revving those proxies, Jim.

Why not go kill him and save the board, then?

Hol-eeeeeeee shit bud, you dun found me out!

Better watch out before I have you MKULTRA'd boyo.

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

N I G G E R S
I
G
G
E
R
S

lol, he goes full haywire, again
Aww, is the baby gonna cry? Does the baby needs its dilation?

You are not even slightly believable.

No one supports Trump here.

Wow I'm totally so mad, holy cow you're a master of insults.

The majority of the board are Trump supporters, revving your proxy and sperging out will never change this. You haven't convinced a single person to drop support of Trump with your lame sperging.

Trying to get my opinion on Trump in an attempt to get me to take a side, but this isn't about opinions or the finer points of politics. This is about you being an obvious Afro-Jew with a failing ego that falls further from grace every time I say "Israel uses Scottish models in all of it's fashion advertisements."

>>>/reddit/

you will never be white Turkroach. we all know you were never removed from the mod position too, it was just a coverup. and they told you to stop Rachposting forever to prevent another uprising, and guarantee the data stream for NSA. because Zig Forums is now a honeypot, ever since Jim Watkins seized it illegally after a DDoS.

Attached: turknigger.png (1053x1652, 439.62K)

No one believes you, ban evading paid jewish shill.

Go back to reddit.

Forgot to mention that's 6 tactics I've counted being typed in fagboy Jersey accents. Haven't been posting long enough to be able to differentiate? Slimy little fuck.

Contain your schizophrenia, I meant that crazy anglo who acts being white.

I'm an Anglo-American with 100% confirmed white DNA, Turkey should be nuked. I'm actually friends with Sibel Edmonds, she lives down the street from me and occasionally we go for a beer at Ten Below.

You're a bot I think. It's impossible for a human to be this dumb.

Cry harder.

lol

You never claimed that in any of your (14) posts ITT, you're still trying to fracture opinion. Next tactic.

(you)
Now you're filtered, shill. Thats the one thing you fear most, a lack of (you)s.

it's this easy to out-argue CIA huh?

This is how pathetic paid shills actually are.

lol

That poster is easily the most recognizable on the board. You can instantly tell his posts, whether or not he revs up his proxies.

Of my (13) posts ITT I never mentioned anything about Trump other than "I'm not giving an opinion on Trump"

Get good you stupid african DNA laden subhuman.

And funny enough, he acts as if he's the majority, like some know shit representative. As if any failed dick cutting commie hasn't used that tactic ever before.

lol

60% of Jews in the USA are on psych meds.

No one cares what you said about trump, paid jewish shill. Go support the jewish false dichotomy somewhere else.

Yeah I've never gotten a response like this before, I think he took the Scot shit personally lmao

Scots are the true master race, even the Anglos admit it.

watch the faggot jewish mods anchor this thread

7th tactic, "implying inspite"
Only you care what I say about Trump, as I still haven't even mentioned Trump. This thread is about Hasbara being subhuman niggers, not Trump.

lol

You can even talk like a human.

I've seen worse, even the slightest insult he takes very personally, in a way that he always ends up behaving like a woman. Just like now you can see it how he writes, emotional outbursts.

According to my first post in the thread

I haven't moved the goalposts even an inch, while you've been a formless little kike as described in Mein Kampf.

nextchan.org/pol/thread/566/

8th tactic and you still haven't dented my superior Scottish presence. I'm even better at being a kike than you are, lol!

calm down kiddo, you just don't know. I have power over you beyond comprehension.

Holy shit, literally the first time I’ve seen anyone use reb on here. I didn’t think it would take so long.

It's why that faggot Jim hates TOR. He can't gather IPs and sell them to Black Cube.

Oh you're a real master of the universe. Take your meds.

You could do better. Just saying. If you were really effective things would be different.

Yeah he definitely took the thread personally. The Scottish angle is too much for their small Jewish brains to accommodate because it's such an old conspiracy they still talk about it in religious circles today, especially where it's relevant; They remember hearing their Rabbi talk about the Scots being the lost tribe, but never identified exactly what that meant :^)

Attached: EXTREME KIKERY2.png (1486x5067, 823.13K)

Scots are the tribe which is destined to destroy Jews forever. The ultimate destroyer of Judaism will be a mamzer according to their tradition. Half-Jew in other words, descending from kikes but not a kike in the brain because no Talmudic training.

I'm doing really shitty actually, 0 opsec but that's part of the demoralization I'm going for. I'd like people to know the Scottish angle but I also need to give Hasbara an edge so they internalize that I'm superior to them even inspite of their vast network of support. It's so multifaceted I can't focus on any single thing; we'll see if things pick up so I can start working more delicately again.

You don't need opsec to post here because the board owner is impotent. Probably fucked too many flip whores and now he has ten kinds of incurable dick cancer.

Attached: polvol4 kikery.png (1172x743, 65.32K)

Attached: QUICK DELETE IT.png (1489x495, 154.23K)

How do you know that all these mods aren't the same couple of people? Glowniggers like to pretend they're much more clever than they are, and when busted they just go into deny, deny, counter-accuse mode. It's easy to spot them once you know their pre-programmed habits. Spooks are sadly as predictable as talmudic kikes, it's really harming our national security.

But most spooks aren't even loyal to the nation. They're working angles and selling us out.

Jim is a Freemason anyway, a predominately Scottish controlled group. York rite = 13 steps, Israeli rite = 12. I'm not so worried about my activities here, in terms of opsec it's just so my demoralees wouldn't know I made them sad on purpose. Slightly less effective, though only slightly. They blame me for their depression instead of internalizing it, blaming themselves.

Too much shilling has actually ruined its effectiveness. Everybody has caught on.

What can they do though? Prank phone calls? They're completely impotent, Trump's victory proved this.