BREAKING: "White House Asked Pentagon for Military Options Against Iran, Report Says"

haaretz.com/amp/us-news/white-house-asked-pentagon-for-military-options-against-iran-report-says-1.6830979?

youtu.be/ryUXkpYVnRM

The request, which a U.S. official said 'definitely rattled people,' was made after mortars launched by Iran-affiliated militants fell near the U.S. embassy in Baghdad, The Wall Street Journal reports

"It definitely rattled people," a former senior White House official was quoted as saying. "People were shocked. It was mind-boggling how cavalier they were about hitting Iran."

WE WERE LITERALLY ABOUT TO GO INTO WW3 OVER SOME SHELLS LANDING AROUND AN EMBASSY IN BAGHDAD WTF.

Attached: 1547414340072.jpg (575x405, 49.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1084098258534891521
breitbart.com/politics/2018/11/26/illegal-immigration-under-trump-on-track-to-hit-highest-level-in-a-decade/
reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/aajnq6/us_soldiers_will_be_killed_in_syria_in_the_coming/
archive.is/c9gWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Utter disgracefulness.

Attached: 1.png (982x269, 41.68K)

Didn't feel like writing the same thread twice.

Trump is a kike puppet and so is this user.

One term president

Too late, global report.

Clever girl.

Attached: its not a phase, dad.jpeg (833x471, 53.68K)

Yep, don't care. Only care about this:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1084098258534891521

breitbart.com/politics/2018/11/26/illegal-immigration-under-trump-on-track-to-hit-highest-level-in-a-decade/

Last month, illegal immigration at the southern border soared to the highest level for a single month since April 2014, marking the most southwest border crossings since President Trump was elected in 2016 on a platform to reduce immigration to the country.

The record illegal immigration outpaced projections from Princeton Researcher Steven Kopits, who expected about 31,575 border crossings last month. The actual border crossings exceeded those expectations by almost 40 percent.

The southwest border numbers, according to Kopits’ research, indicate that Fiscal Year 2019 will see the highest level of illegal immigration at the southern border in more than a decade.

In total, Kopits projects that there will be more than 600,000 border crossings next year — a level of illegal immigration that the country has not seen since Fiscal Year 2008 when total southwest border apprehensions exceeded 705,000.

kill yourself kike shill maga nigger lover.

Out of one war and into another.

The fact you couldn't even be bothered to post any images from the article already outs you kike. Keep crying. I don't want anymore desert wars either, but someone launching missiles at an embassy is still a declaration of fucking war.

Attached: bingo_cy_plus_3b.png (290x371 208.53 KB, 129.08K)

You point this out, but you don't ask as to who the hell is pushing it/backing it? Instead, you use it to indirectly blame the President as if he's somehow allowing it. God damn this is sad.

I see you followed me from the other thread. Good.

Attached: remember to not be a faggot.png (587x821, 367.46K)

We know this is coming, whether Trump does it or the next one, because its not our will but Israel's be done. However, I don't trust reports from "a US (((official)))" either.

Pic Related is (((who))) is pushing it

Attached: 1546548822265.jpg (450x452, 79.56K)

All this wailing and gnashing of teeth over a plan to attack Iran, but not a whisper about the multiple plans to invade Canada.

It's almost like you retards don't understand how military planning works.

Has to be true.

4 moths and fucking nothing.

Right, because John Bolton is Trump. He gets his will done, he's not just a pawn being dangled to give illusions to the (((neocohens))), he's the new guy in charge. That's why he came in like 2 years later.

Right, 'cause you never should plan war games against people who attack you, what are you a bad goy or something?

Not png, you fucking poser pleb.

I'm going to go right ahead and not listen to that.

1/10 got me to reply, but you have not upped your game one bit, as pathetic shilling as I have ever seen.

So? Trump was a better choice than Hillary.

Trump's admin has been a complete waste of time.

Saving for when the faggot inevitably posts his 'Trump is at fault for the higher spic rates coming' again. Thanks!

Attached: overload.gif (425x425, 448.22K)

who the fuck made this thread CNN???

I dont want any wars for Israel either but Iran has done this sort of thing one to many times. Search for "USS Liberty" if you dont believe me.

Are we gonna stand for this blatant antisemitism fellow white people?

Attached: 15154584894756456.jpg (1280x720, 568.39K)

The fact you think anyone here actually supports Israel, or any of the other sandniggers over there is pathetic. They can glass each other all they want. But showing your back to any of them is bad practice because it pushes others into thinking you won't retaliate.

Attached: hahabitch.jpg (822x653, 139.66K)

This goy gets it. We need more wars.

How do i edit a post? I meant to say guy. Damn autocorrect oy vey.

How many more excuses can you make for this piece of Jew-controlled shit? I assume most of you are flyover state types who didn't grow up with Trump in the tabloids every day and running his mouth on Howard "Jew Swine" Stern.
Was it a better choice than Clinton? Yes. But what has anyone gotten from it? He's done fuck all about the internet censorship, fuck all with the border, given the kikes all they want and more. The guys from Charlottesville who were defending themselves from niggers got years, the ANTIFA professor scum who almost killed some poor prick got probation. I really wish Pierce were still alive. Not fair that "Prince Philip" is 97 and still alive and Pierce died at 66. What would he make of him and all this?
Well, expect an incoming false flag this year that will be blamed on Iran and/or Hezbollah and used as a casus belli. The sneakiest fucking thing Trump has done that almost no one noticed was to put US troops into fucking Israel permanently, to make the mossad false flag far easier. The country is fucked. Utterly, utterly fucked.
If the Jews are chimping out this hard about this dupe of the Jews, imagine what they'd do if someone came to power who would actually clean house of Yids. Make all the shekels you can, head for an area of NZ that the gooks haven't taken over yet. Best advice for White men living in ZOG.

I am embarrassed by this man.

Attached: At First, But Then - Best Goy Edition.jpg (4144x4192 2.54 MB, 3.05M)

The most hilarious is the pentagon response:
"We have none."

If he does this he will guarantee some who isn't him wins in 2020.

Now this is real reddit spacing. Congratulations, I had not seen it this pure forms for at least one year.

What is any president supposed to do when a US embassy is attacked?

So Iran one day just decided it was a good idea to lob missles at America. Just like Hitler woke up one day and decided to kill all Jews. Just like Japan figured attacking Pearl Harbor was in their best interests.

These are CIA / Israel false flag ops and the president is doing everything he can not to get us into another war but still doing what normie burgers expect their president to do.

Attached: 6479cb1ecadcbc8d46c742f70eccc94185b8af0217d352b8d0c31dd9e8688b6a.jpg (1966x2048, 596.84K)

Anyone ever watch Syriana?

Attached: Syriana_007.jpg (490x210, 24.31K)

Get out, zoglet.

Attached: muh bingo.png (741x497, 261.1K)

So many other quality threads being bumped right now.

So what happens if what happened to Syria was pulled on Iran?

Also it's quite the Audacity for the organization who ruined Iran to say that they could fix Iran with a "regime" change.

I

Bump.

Saber-rattling. I've no doubt more will follow as jews love trying to intimidate Iran through their top golem.

Enjoy wasting 100 Trillion dollars on a war that leads to only death and more world migration.

What a god damn waste of a good president..

every. single. time.

Attached: f34696b16b3e5709a8114ef5bc45530437d69e4e310e14b8d7aec132eba1954a.png (1268x1056, 286.92K)

The preferred nomenclature is ZOGling. They are after all controlled by the hive mind and take orders from their overlords.

Attached: b5b6ff65cb8fb76ecaf5345ee2f410b5713ff506b7475a6d034fe99ccb0149f0.png (362x581, 201.39K)

What happens is Iran's oil gets taken. The next question is who builds the pipelines.

user, Alexander the Great beat the Persians multiple times without ever losing . . .

Attached: iran-iraq-syria-pipeline.jpg (700x460, 125.83K)

I went ahead and autistically checked the -ling and -let suffixes out and yes, ZOGling is a better fit.

sage

Attached: 1d7b00dc18da5f71f8eadb523bd78801c920b57a294412803104151836d5db5d.png (1332x1282, 621.22K)

Those are some rpime natural and organic twitter posts.

Is that the Talmud behind him?

reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/aajnq6/us_soldiers_will_be_killed_in_syria_in_the_coming/
archive.is/c9gWE

Very interesting.

It sounds like something the US military would do, but it makes no sense whatsoever.

Attached: USmilitary.webm (320x240, 3.58M)

Bump

LITERALLY
You know how I know you are not from here?

OY VEY

This poster is an admitted Qcumber.

Attached: Qcumber nails.jpg (1024x576, 92.06K)

>(((sources say)))

Attached: 4D34CC2B-3302-4EDC-9E34-F143879C26E2.png (639x405, 35.61K)

This poster is an admitted reverse q nigger.

Bump for exposure.

God forbid somebody questions the motives and the PR behind Zion Don pulling out of his favorite neck of the woods. The Senate passed a bill to give 38 billion dollars to Israel under his watch, the Syrian War has barely involved American troops regardless. Boasting about pulling out of somewhere we were barely in (compared to the Iraq War where over 4,000 American soldiers died in a span of 9 years) is retarded to begin with.

Attached: syrianwarvsiraqwarcasualties.png (1038x990, 125.48K)

This is a paid jewish shill. Report all posts it makes.

the array of options for the entire middle east and all of africa should be as follows:

1. nukes and sarin gas
2. vx and nukes
3. all current bio/chem agents plus nukes plus napalm

Good to see you faggots finally woke up. Keep pretending greater pissrael is happening faggots.

I wasn't even talking about Israel.

Kek. Keep pretending reverse q nigger.

Well Israel-affiliated militants (ISIS) killed some U.S. soldiers in Syria. How about the White House asking the Pentagon for military options against yidland?

Wow, being grammatically correct is so telling. If I capitalize Somalia does that mean I'm an agent of the Somalian government?

Jews have no place here, moishe.

the projection your shitty MS-paint image macro is hilarious maybe you ought to go back to your honeypot.
>>>/cuckchan/

Attached: nu-∕pol∕.png (1893x1005, 125.46K)

Memes work as long as they tell the truth. That one is pretty accurate.