[Warning to Christcucks]: Take Your Christian Crap Somewhere Else

No Sympathy For Law-Breaking Christcucks

Around November 17, John Allen Chau was reportedly killed by members of the Sentinelese tribe in India’s Andaman and Nicobar islands after he attempted to “declare Jesus” to them. The 26-year-old American has been widely criticised, including for potentially exposing the tribe to deadly pathogens and violating Indian law by trespassing on a prohibited island.

All Nations, a missionary organisation based in Kansas City, Missouri, supported Chau as he planned this fatal voyage. The website for All Nations claims that every year, its representatives train around 3,500 missionaries in 35 cities to learn “church planting,” so that “churches rapidly multiply through people groups” across the world.

archive.is/1ZBLZ

The Sentinelese people targeted by the slain evangelist John Allen Chau are probably the most isolated of the world’s remaining remote tribes, and they are keen to stay that way. They shoot arrows to warn off anyone who approaches their island, and attack those, like Chau, who ignore their warnings.

It was not always this way. When Europeans first made contact with the Sentinelese, the British naval commander Maurice Vidal Portman described them in 1899 as “painfully timid.” But the profound shift is not hard to explain. Tribes like the Sentinelese have learned to associate outsiders with the ghastly violence and deadly diseases brought by European colonization.

British colonial excesses whittled down the aboriginal population of the Andaman Islands, which includes North Sentinel Island, from more than two dozen tribes 150 years ago to just four today. The tribes that escaped genocide at the hands of the colonizers did so largely by fleeing to the deepest and most inaccessible parts of jungles.

It is illegal – and punishable by a prison sentence – for outsiders to enter India’s tribal reserves. Yet Chau dodged Indian laws and coastal security, according to his own diary accounts, to make repeated forays into North Sentinel over three days – an arduous effort that was facilitated by a Kansas City-based missionary agency, which trained him for his journey. The Sentinelese killed him only after he ignored repeated warnings to stop trespassing.

But the threat to the Sentinelese people – and, indeed, all isolated tribes – is far from neutralized, as some have taken Chau’s death as an opportunity to argue that we should reverse the policies protecting isolated tribes. And while some have good intentions – to provide access to modern technology, education, and health care – others do not. For example, Brazil’s new far-right president, Jair Bolsonaro, has threatened to repeal constitutional safeguards for aboriginal lands in order to expand developers’ access to the Amazon, the world’s largest rainforest.

Indigenous people are an essential element of cultural diversity and ecological harmony, not to mention a biological treasure for scientists seeking to reconstruct evolutionary and migratory histories. The least the world can do is to let them live in peace in the ancestral lands that they have honored and preserved for centuries.

archive.is/O1ooi

Attached: 1545646365746.png (950x630 322.07 KB, 142.41K)

Christianity is literally civic nationalism: the religion.

While Judaism tells their people to keep their bloodline pure and do everything to advance the ethnic interests of their people, Christianity tells goyim to convert all subhumans to the faith and that when you die you get to hang out with BASTE niggers for all eternity.

Spam thread.

tips

Jews pretending to be LARPagans post a shitty D&C thread. Are you playing up this angle because "X isn't White" isn't working for you anymore? It's not your shittiest tactic but it's pretty close.

0/10 shit bait. Here's a picture of Jesus since I know just seeing a picture of him or reading his name will make you shit your pants in anger. Faggots.

Attached: jesus_bankers_temple.jpg (555x574, 91.38K)

Jesus will make every kike kneel and kiss my feet…

dumb antichrist loving juden, synagogue of satan

Attached: 1479005586554.jpg (448x399, 44.78K)

Praise Christ. Larpers and Kikes GTFO

Remember anons;
Report D&C threads.
Sage D&C threads.
Filter D&C threads.

Remember anons;
Report slide threads.
Sage slide threads.
Filter slide threads.

Every fucking time somebody in the (((media))) mentions him they have to point out he's "far-right". Why not just say Brazil's new president like a normal person?

you have your containment board, now fuck off, racemixing globalist jews
>>>Zig Forums
>>>Zig Forums
>>>Zig Forums
>>>Zig Forums
>>>Zig Forums
>>>Zig Forums
>>>Zig Forums
>>>Zig Forums
>>>Zig Forums
>>>Zig Forums
>>>Zig Forums
>>>Zig Forums
>>>Zig Forums
>>>Zig Forums
>>>Zig Forums
>>>Zig Forums
>>>Zig Forums
>>>Zig Forums
>>>Zig Forums
>>>Zig Forums
>>>Zig Forums
>>>Zig Forums
>>>Zig Forums
>>>Zig Forums
>>>Zig Forums
>>>Zig Forums
>>>Zig Forums
>>>Zig Forums
>>>Zig Forums
>>>Zig Forums
>>>Zig Forums

Attached: christ is jewish poison.jpg (568x616, 50.62K)

Deformed kikes will be killed by Christians.

Being Right-wing means that he is a superior human being.

Go drown yourself in a vat of boiling excrement Jew.

Gross.

Check out this based black pagan murdering this white christcuck guys.

BASED BLACK ABOS ARE YOUR ALLY MY PAGAN BRETHEREN !

Yeah, sure thing nigger. There's not a bigger group of whores in all of existence. They literally whored themselves out for thousands of years to blend into foreign populations. They're the least pure people on the planet.

Jewish D&C

Christianity?

Filtered.

Out of curiosity, some of you faggots blame Christianity for our newfound humanistic, post-racial, open borders predicament, but isn't that exactly what allowed Christianity to overcome European pagan religions? Wasn't susceptibility to foreign thought, gullibility, and subversion what made our nations Christian, thus proving Christianity isn't the problem? Everything we're facing now can be likened to pre-Christian Europe. The spread of Christianity can be likened to progressivism. Wouldn't that then suggest that those pagan religions were exactly what you're claiming of Christianity now, if you're to be consistent, given they fell to the same progressive sentiment and the same abandonment of tradition? You can, in some instances, blame physical force, but in the same manner today, there's societal force and threat of financial loss for not bending a knee. How exactly is Christianity to blame again? I know a lot of modern Christian are marxist trash, but again, how is Christianity to blame, and not the same element that made us Christian nations to begin with? Someone explain.

Attached: Free Chinese Food.gif (500x224, 450.86K)

OP, still a faggot

You’re like a month late on this dude.

It's only about being "pure" on your mothers side; Jews are khazars anyway so it doesn't matter/

credit for the following text goes to the other poster(s) that wrote it:

This is an astroturfing post. The main issue here is that the conflict is white versus jew, not christian versus jew. This poster intentionally is identifying the opposition to the jews as christians, thereby implying that the racial element is not the issue and that since Zig Forums is aligned against the jews then Zig Forums is made up of christians.

Be wary of how christian shills word threads. And by christian shills I mean the JIDF. They're the ones who want to turn this into a christian versus jew conflict even though christians view jews as allies and brethren and bible makes it clear that all christians are jews because they worship the same lord.

And yet Christians will still dodge answering the question.
"Why would you choose to abandon your ancestors and your native gods in favor of worshipping a foreign desert semite god?"

OP is mad he can't get Christian poon.

OP likes kikel poon. That is the only thing he wants to be left on Earth. I reported this thread once already for D&C but it won't work unless the rest of you report it as well.

(((1)))

My ancestors were Knights and Kings. Pretty sure they were Christians.

You raise a good point that I cannot refute, however: Does that mean we should accept a foreign doctrine and a foreign god because our ancestors were so quick to abandon ours/ succumb to theirs? Should we not "turn the other cheek" to the semite and if it is faith we seek should we not look to our own?>>12673012
Knights and Kings who fought, died, and bent the knee to the whim of Jews.

What if you believe that there is literally only ONE GOD? Then it can't really be semitic, now can it?

It is if the God you worship is the semite god of the jew, muslim, and the man jesus.

THEY OBVIOUSLY WEREN'T 'YOUR ANCESTORS' IF YOU THINK THEY SUCCUMBED 'SO QUICKLY' YOU FUCK!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE THINGS THEY ENDURED AT KIKEL/'CHURCH' HANDS OR WHAT THEY ENDURED TO AS YOU SO BLITHELY PUT IT, ABANDONED OURS AND SUCCUMBED TO THEIRS…IF YOU WERE EUROPEAN YOU WOULD HAVE JUST BROUGHT SHAME ON YOUR ENTIRE BLOODLINE

What part of 'one God' is not sinking into that thick kike skull?

Uhh, no they didn't. They became Hessians later on and were still soldiers for the various family members throughout Europe, and still held their titles until they arrived here in the US.

He's a Jew doing d&c. He will never surrender his chosen status, because that means he would go extinct, which is amusing because it's already a fight they are losing.

you cant refute basic bitch christcuck pilpul? git gud faggot
read nietzsche

Only a kike would be anti-Christianity

Extinction suits the 'sons of god/fallen angels who encouraged their wives/women/daughters fuck the fallen in return for favors'. Enoch predicted the day of their extinction. I am holding out to see that day.

Their weakness, or defeat does not change who my ancestors are. Nor does acknowledging that they succumbed to a jewish god make me a monster. The only shame in defeat is never rising to turn the tables.

The part where you tell me if the one god you worship is the semite desert god? I believe I put it in the form of a question previously.

The ancient form of ZOG fighting for the ancient Jew.

Nope. Just a man encouraging his brothers to stop clinging to the tainted blankets his enemies were kind enough to furnish him.

Any suggestions on a good starting point? I have not read Nietzsche.

Attached: fucking christianity.png (1334x1000, 1.28M)

You're a faggot that's full of shit. Go spread your lies on cuckchan where they care about your feelings.

Do not worry, my friend. My feelings arent hurt. All I want is for the European man to embrace his bloodline and remember who he is.

You have GOT TO BE A KIKE if you think that way about what they went through. They were not 'superheros' but mostly simple peasants and many of them were the devout followers of the religion that murdered them, never even understanding what was happening to them or why (I have read their letters). It wasn't about 'heresy' as much as it was about the kikes sheer physical pleasure and enjoyment of murdering our people slowly same thing they have done through the ages under a myriad of excuses (bolshevism, communism, inquisition, slave trade…they all boil down to the pleasure that the kikes derived from watching someone physically agonize at the hand of their torturers until they expired). You are an ignorant retard if you think you would have fared better against the worst monsters that have ever been spawned on this planet.

There is only one God user and it doesn't have a 'race'.

Remember, there is nothing Jews hate more than Jesus.
Just a pure coincidence that OP who is totally White also happens to hate Jesus.

You put words in my mouth, and I can see that you're becoming emotional. I am well aware of the monstrous nature of our enemies past and present, but that does not mean that we should continue to live in any of the shadows they have conjured for us.

Ah, a Christian. Does your mulatto wife, or five children of varying shades of brown know you hang out among such vile people that would deny their humanity?

Jesus was a jew

This is the laziest attempt I've seen in years.

Attached: cr3GEVJ.jpg (1439x1106, 78.38K)

You pathetic Abrahamites are too scared to say the name of your desert mud demon. You worship (((YHWH))) and you'll never get your foreskins back

The stench is just so unbearable.

That is ironic as most 'christians' would live to see me murdered by the same kikes who killed our ancestors.

No he wasn't you dumb fuck, learn history. He was announced by Ceasar (irrevocable) to become the next King of Judea in Herod (his grandfather's place), this is different than being a Jew. You (most likely) are not a blood relative of the people you ruled over in the Roman Empire as they didn't favor that but instead favored foreign rulers. Jesus was Herod's grandson by his first wife, Dolores (Rome did not recognize his second wife). That is why Herod wanted him dead, Rulers of principalities didn't usually run around chasing the infant babies of carpenters in their nation. That would be like Trump hunting down the son of bubba joe the poor fisherman whose boat was sunk to kill his son because he was worried about being overthrown. HEROD had the entire strength of the Roman Army at his beck and call, he didn't deed to worry that 'bubba joe' was in line for succession.

Where do you think that God resided before the Hebrews were invented? With which 'nation' did it call its own; or did you think that the whole universe sprang into existence the second that the Hebrews came into existence?

Remind me which one of us is the 'jew' here? Because at least I know that God isn't a Hebrew or Kikel God but that they pre-existed the Hebrew or Kikel nations.

Jesus born of a Jewish mother was .. not a Jew? Is this not the place where we say that "Born a Jew, always a Jew"? Born in a Jewish land, to a adultering Jewish mother, raised by a cuckolded Jewish carpenter. A Jew.
Pray tell though. What are you that would earn the ire of so many Christians that they would wish Jews upon you?

Well personally I believe the universe existed before the Gods and the Gods were created in it's own process of growth. So because the god that favored the Jews predated them that makes you any less of fodder to serve his (((chosen people)))?

You worship a figment of ancient goatfucking sewer rat jews imagination. There may very well be a Prime Mover of the Universe, but the (((YHWH))) of the Bible doesn't fit that bill.

Nighty night Zig Forums. Today you have been a tragedy.
"Good night, Zig Forumsacks. Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning."

Mary of Arimathea was not a jew. She was from Britain. The Arimathea were wealthy Roman citizens who were the power behind Londium (now the City of London). They were so wealthy because Britain was the only location in the known world where tin could be mined and without tin there was no bronze or brass for Roman weapons and other accessories. They were wealthier than Bill Gates of their time. It was only natural that one of their daughters would marry the son of a Prelate of Rome, who would be in line for the succession when he was older due to Caesar's decree (which was binding FOREVER).

The real story is much better than that manger bullshit you are told is the 'history'…it is full of murder and betrayal that resulted in the genocide and sayanim betrayal of the entire jewish nations at the hands of Titus, Josephus Flavius and Saul of Tarsus. But whatever, Jesus was an Aryan who taught Ayran principles which he learned growing up in an Aryan nation. Nothing good or original ever comes from the jews…surprised you didn't know that. Why do you think the jews hate Jesus the same way they hate us and want us exterminated?

Do you think my comment here 'favor the jews'? Just curious if you are 'that far gone'?

By the nature of consciousness that is actually impossible. I can't worship something that occurs in another individuals brain. I can only worship what I understand from my own perspective. I can only worship a God that I can relate to on a personal and individual basis…that is the nature of not just the jewish religion but all religion. One cannot worship what one doesn't perceive with their own mind…thus any God that I would worship would be, by its nature, MY GOD and no one else's. You know that I can't 'explain' the color red to you, because it is impossible…how much more so my idea of God? It is strictly a personal relationship between God and myself and no one can or could ever interfere or interject anything into it.
Surprised you didn't know that.

Even if he were, it was a self-defense situation, and the defenders were in the right to eliminate such a threat to their heritage. An example we should all follow.

And look at all the hoops you will jump through to avoid saying you serve (((YHWH)))
This is an anonymous imageboard. Your comments are as valuable as whatever value someone places on them. Your private devotion is what concerns me. I infer that your private life you choose to worship a Jewish god over your own Gods or nothing at all. In this you favor the Jew.

I admit, the comic made me laugh. Outside of that, you need to curb the autism a little, user.

Attached: niiice.png (215x215, 31.99K)

Good night. I actually enjoyed reading your comments, and your insights. If this thread is still up in the morning and you return to it I would enjoy reading whatever literature you can propose to learn more of what you suggest is the origin of the man, Jesus.

As a Christian I read this thread uneffected and steadfast. I'm pure in my spirit and in my convictions and God's love is forever enduring. I am in a state of peace and love and I have surrendered my will to God. No storm can come upon me that will wash me away. I am a tree planted firmly in the ground, and when I am scorched upon the earth I will enter the kingdom of heaven because my spirit is clean. Peace be with you all.

At least your resolve is set on making it to Christian Heaven. Too bad your missionaries worked hard for centuries to make sure it'll be filled with 'godly' nigger African souls.

DAILY REMINDER THAT CODEMONKEY IS PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS D&C SHILLING

Attached: 1547453880996.jpg (1300x972, 197.9K)

[Warning to Kikecucks]: Soon Christ will literally melt the smiles from your baby-dick-sucking faces you human-skin-wearing piles of shit.

No, because if you study christian missionary tactics on pagan Europe, they used a series of different subversive tactics. They would also bribe would-be leaders who would become future recognized Kings by the vatican if they promised to make christianity the official religion. A perfect example is the Northern Crusades.

You're also dealing with different timeframes. The first stage of christian spread was the underhanded tactics of jews appealing to the slave class of rome. They also got their jewish senators elected by rounding up ex-slaves that could vote. Once they corrupted roman politics, the rest is easy. Look up Codex Theodosius.

After making pagan persecution legal, this led to the fall of rome as it was in undeclared perpetual civil war. Once the vatican rose to power, as said before, they began to craft subversive tactics to convert the rest of Europe. Christian conversion didn't happen overnight. There were still areas of northern europe that were pagan even until the end of the late middle ages.

Probably the most effective tactic was aforementioned trading titles for promises to enforce christianity. Of course, said titles would be recognizing crowns as divine rule. This in effect means that anyone wanting a return to monarchy might not realize that the most recent age of monarchism was brought by christian influence in a glorified bribing tactic.

You're paraphrasing a historical revisionist. I can't remember his name but he gets posted here every other christian thread. Even that author admits his headcanon is flawed. Someone will post it and we'll collectively illustrate why it is flawed on its own grounds together. The main reason why is that the guy's headcanon is based purely on interpretation. Gleaning an alternate history from interpretation is inherently self-invalidation.

Nevermind the fact that there is only one recognized historian from the era jesus allegedly lived in that claims to back the timeline in the New Testament and he doesn't mention any of that. He was also a jew. His protege became the in-house historian of the early christians that worked directly with Saul of Tarsus. That in-house historian also did not contradict the jew historian.

An abomination. You inherit the name and family from your father, and women inherit their name from their husband. They are backwards in all the ways.

>(((1))) and done
So easy. Do you fags even wonder why kike shills can bait you against each other so easily? The whole board is filled to the brim with blind, impulsive, room temperature IQ Untermenschen, honorary if not actual niggers.

Are you kidding? I love these threads because they give me an opportunity to destroy their control paradigm and return peoples focus back (away from 'religion' and state control) to their individual relationship with God (by whatever name they choose to call the pre-existent God). The only true relationship with God is an individual one with Mankind in direct communication with God as an individual (there is no other 'higher authority' which divides a mans focus from God). From God he derives his Law, from God he derives his morality, from God he derives his daily actions and ultimately he derives his Judgement.

go fuck yourself kike

You have no power there, paid jewish shill.

thread theme incoming

Attached: xurious_and_omniphi_-_the_second_coming.webm (320x180, 11.71M)

Someday we will get tired of the semites and their bullshit and we will kill them all, completely exterminate all of them off the globe.

But not today.

Gee wilikers, I wonder who is behind (((ANTI CHRIST POSTS)))?

Attached: 1458201833698.jpg (1600x2379, 681.75K)

modern Zig Forums literally supporting primitive, underdeveloped and inbred niggers

Attached: Jesus.jpg (1860x1108 893.44 KB, 224.54K)

criminal
from what I've read:
see On the Genealogy of Morality for christcuck moral inversion.
books I have read that also feature on this topic are Twilight of the Idols, Anti-Christ, Will to Power, Human All-Too-Human.
Beyond Good and Evil also mentions this topic but I haven't read it so I can't say to what extent.
Thus Spoke Zarathustra is difficult to read compared to the rest of his works
I'm not sure if there's a recommended order

I refuse, let the autism flow

Attached: zero two objection.png (960x631, 461.97K)

Attached: 243b0fc2dde63bc1cedfd5c8d7b1a416aac5151a0f8d925582ddfe4fdc1c68da.jpg (527x588, 68.33K)

It's very simple, there is no such thing as Christianity. I will give you an example, imagine a medieval monk, his family is aristocratic and has many believes and rituals that go back to their pagan ancestors, ideas about nobility and war, he reads the church fathers, but also pagan philosophers, he is actually more of a pagan philosophers that uses biblical ideas, then the other way around, he lives in a medieval town and is familiar with the local politics, the laws and the sciences, most of which is neither christian nor roman, but more germanic in character, in his youth he preached the faith in small towns in the mountains and learned a lot of folklore and saw a lot of old customs still being practised.

Now we take your average modern Christian, he is working class without any idea of his ancestors, he only reads the Bible when he goes to church, occasionally a magazine or a tv programme, he does what his church tells him. He has no genuine opinions about the world besides what his Bible readings tell him and what the media tell him.

Only a fool would think these two men practise the same religion.

Reminder to cuckchanners: 8/pol/ is a Christian board. Because there is no reason to oppose the kikes if you don't believe in Jesus: eventually you lose the distinction between right and wrong, settling for what's easier and cheaper.

This is what Zig Forums thinks he can spin on you. Realize how these lie spinners believe they can brainwash you with absolutely everything.

An edgelord AND an illiterate fucktard?! What are the odds?! 1:1

Attached: theo.png (746x540, 86.09K)

KILL YOURSELF ASTROTURF KIKE

this is your brain on muttstianity
crawl back to your containment board, worm

Attached: DrKLisUUcAAc-6x.jpg (610x350, 21.36K)

If christianity or any religion, for that matter is so great, why do they need missionaries?
I don't have an issue with religion per se, as I recognize that all civilizations are founded upon the tenants of one faith or another. And I do recognize that many people are unable to cope without that foundation to guide their choices and remain somewhat civilized.
But shoving your shit in my face will get you a polite dismissal, whereas shoving it in the face of a less developed people gets you perforated or beheaded.
If you're so confident that yours is the one true god (or gods) then you should be able to worship just fine without feeling the need to convert everyone, since you're so obviously right and your god is so great and all.
It's like veganism or crossfit but over 9000.

Attached: 1473904649376.png (572x637, 368.75K)

Congrats, you're a lolbergtarian.

Attached: 435625724587222228.jpg (2400x2400, 415.13K)

Attached: 064a78b9f6c18e3d5b0a7842b3b3a3de.jpg (768x926, 100.64K)

False equivalency.
Math is based on facts, whereas religion is based on faith.
People can and do survive just fine in complete ignorance of each other's faiths, so you'll have to try again.

abrahamites are the ones who typically have missionaries
they are religions of the lowest common denominator for the lowest common denominator, and a typical behavior of the lowest common denominator is to try to bring everyone down to their level, they are the antithesis to any elite religion
while a Greek/Roman elite would look up to the Homeric heroes as ideal elements and wouldn't bother the masses by pretending it is something they can strive for, a judean/christmutt completely revolts this conception by praising the weak, the slaves and the sick to other slaves/weak/sick low elements

Attached: 1538340411909.png (1769x1185, 743.64K)

Attached: religion_is_like_a_penis.jpg (900x506, 173.89K)

The truth is actually a middle ground here.

The Bible isn't incompatible with aryan values. You just shouldn't use it as a self-help book. The Bible isn't an example of western philosophy, it's a record. You can accept the Bible as fact, but it doesn't have much bearing on your ability or success. You're free to read and study other books, and I think you're encouraged to, so that one doesn't over-complicate the knowledge within the Bible. Christianity is actually a lot more simple than people make it out to be. The problem with convoluted political ideologies like Catholicism is that they attempt to extend Christianity past its scope.

There's nothing wrong with reading the Bible and being Christian, you just have to learn to filter what's part of the Bible and what isn't. You're free to believe other doctrines as long as you don't sin or worship other gods, because that would be retarded.

Then how come you're unable to do it? Your posts are mostly historical revisionism and the rest is virtue signaling like this one. Anons with poor wisdom will find virtue signaling words like yours fancy, but it just goes to show your true desire is to emulate bible jews and honor jewish traditions.

Although the top virtue signaling post award goes to this poster: How can you ever hope to top that?

How is that possible when you still worship semites, which includes jesus?

Oh good, the "Jesus was not jewish because the term jew was not used," myth. You want to take a jew's word that he wasn't jewish? This is sadly not the newest low by christians.

The easily available simple reason why that's false is that there were multiple words to describe jews in the bible and they're even used and featurd by the original greek bible and historians of that era like Tacitus. Neither of them use terms like Judeans, they use archaic forms of the word jew.

Also it's amusing to see that christian pilpul screencap still get used when it's a combo of virtue signaling and selectively framing jesus to be someone he is. Like when he talks about the time jesus let an adultress go, and didn't mention he said one of the most jewish quotes immediately after. The famous, "Let those without sin cast the first stone," line is mentioned. Its thoroughly jewish that being morally pure is a requirement for someone to carry out applicable justice and harsh punishments. This arbitrary challenge is still used by jews today to trick people even now, "You can't do anything to me. Your hands are dirty too."

I don't recall any accounts of the knights of calculus or their inquisition against common core.

Attached: 9ee1f20a61e87d09d33ea79270786102.gif (372x323, 1.99M)

You are so retarded (84 IQ on semites) that I can't be bothered to respond.
Wall to wall kikes today.