A compelling piece on abortion

Are the people of planned Parenthood, dare I say, /ourguys????
Black women are 2.5 times more likely to have an abortion than whites, Latinos/Hispanics a l most 2 times more likely.

Attached: neo-consBTFO.png (1333x1113, 200.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guttmacher.org/infographic/2017/abortion-rates-race-and-ethnicity
statista.com/statistics/226292/us-fertility-rates-by-race-and-ethnicity/
prolife365.com/margaret-sanger-quotes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

guttmacher.org/infographic/2017/abortion-rates-race-and-ethnicity

The global population for blacks is 25% and rising and the global population of Whites is less than 8% and declining. Abortion hurts Whites much more, but (((you))) already knew that.

Any statistic says minorities perform abortions much much more frequently than white women. The supporters of abortion who are white are largely gay women and feminists who wont have children anyways. Thanks a lot for the counter signal, you must be the ghost of John McCain.

they're called Mondays for a reason.

You could accomplish the same thing without killing Whites, so why do you propose we support the killing of Whites instead?

It's OK, you can admit you were wrong and you didn't think this through.

>massive (((organic))) trend where white "men" get vasectomies
Damn dude great idea. Reminder that pushing for (((progressivism))) in Africa is a smart plan, and any foreign aid to them should come in the form of abortion clinics and male privilege lectures.

Attached: 7f15db188a9ee0b2df045e9537a46f15719a2e23a63ad8fa77403977bea545e1.png (794x807, 378.06K)

So if a woman is white and has mixed babies she she push out more le castizo de gobilnas? And yes, we should aid africa with (((Abortion clinics.))) Maybe start a campaign on )))"""BlackTwitter"""(((

Attached: yawn.jpg (368x350, 19.13K)

Ok, no more abortions but for every black baby born you get to feed and clothe them since you wanted them around in the first place.

It would be a real shame if 3rd world countries had some progressive abortion clinics, goys.

Think harder OP. Per each race, what is the abort to birth ratio (or percentage that are aborted)? Mexicans can have 2 times the abortion rate but if they’re spewing out 10 times as many kids overall, it doesn’t matter. Whites can have a low abortion rate but if it’s a significant ratio to overall births, that’s a problem

Math is hard for the common core kiddies.

REMINDER THAT CODEMONKEY IS PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SPAM.

Abortion ONLY impacts white and asian populations. It has little to no impact on aggregate negro, Arab or Latino populations. This meme that planned parenthood is /ourguys is bullshit designed to trick and confuse you. Do not think for a second that the George Soros' of the world haven't worked the numbers out. If George Soros is pushing abortion you better believe it is not in our interest.

Abortion simply has differing impacts on a population depending on race. A negress who has a few abortions will almost certainly still end up with 4+ offspring. Whereas a European who has an abortion will likely reproduce below replacement rate. Blacks have more abortions simply because they are pregnant much more often than white women who are much more careful about sex. I don't think I need to do simple math, but imagine a black woman is pregnant 5 times and has 2 abortions, she still has 3 kids and is reproducing above replacement rate. A white woman who is pregnant 2 times and has 1 abortion is reproducing below replacement rate.

Again, do you really think the purple haired feminist at your local planned parent hood is really on your side? Or the Jewish people running their board of directors? Do you think that abortion was pushed on Ireland which had white birthrate above the replacement rate because George Soros wanted to kill off black people? Don't be so naive.

Counter signal post with no comment to the links or statiscal facts. CIA/Plebbit Brigade/Leftypol. It seems ironic but who hurts more from abortion? Yes whites are affected but please someone refute the birthrate versus abortion data?
Everything the right wing does should be agreed with!

Westernized blacks and Latinos(Multigenerational minorities) are having kids are roughly the same rate as whites with a very very slightly higher rate, but abortion then corrects that statistic to make whites the more abundant birth class. Shills BTFO
statista.com/statistics/226292/us-fertility-rates-by-race-and-ethnicity/

Read the salsa fags.

Daily reminder boomers shunned abortion and it was practically illegal, so if it was helping the white race when it was stigmatized why are we still surrounded by minorities everywhere we look? Maybe boomer think is retarded.

Attached: 1517685380799.jpg (477x637, 53.71K)

Based zoomer.

jews want dead babies, dont support things jews want. especially dead babies

Attached: 78e9c372870e5733348f36720b485c6704b6caf0b3438c9607ae34941e406bc9.jpeg (900x900, 134.5K)

B-b-but Jews like walls, user. Look at Israel…by your logic, we cant want what jews want so we cant want a wall either! What kind of fuckery is this?!?

Any woman carrying a mixed fetus should be deported alongside the foreigner she fucked. Allow abortion and you allow the future generations of whites to be prematurely murdered, sterilize the enemy and you prevent the birth of their next generation. Africa can have as many children as it wants, in the ideal scenario we're talking about we wouldn't be propping up their population anyways so nature would solve the problem.

Any solution which kills whites, even unborn whites, is unacceptable.

Yeah lets just pull them out of a hat. Have you not realized fertility in general has dropped off across the West???
And its because atrazine and flouride are turning the frickin frogs gay

I found this image less than six hours ago. Kek was clearly guiding me to this thread. Choke on it, you faggot.

Attached: PP_Art_Opinions.jpg (534x401, 31.12K)

THIS woman started PPH. Enjoy!

prolife365.com/margaret-sanger-quotes/

– Margaret Sanger (editor). The Woman Rebel, Volume I, Number 1. Reprinted in Woman and the New Race. New York: Brentanos Publishers, 1922 (emphasis mine).

2) “We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. And the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

Naturally, a 100-year-old organization today will have the same ideology as its founder did before cultural marxism got started in the 1930s.

The sheer effrontery.

Does this make sense to any of you pollacks? Probably not. We didn't go from being 90%+ white to sub 50% white in 1.5 generations because "westernized minorities aren't having kids". So let me help my Pol friends understand this conversation exchange and why this posted is full of sugar honey ice and tea. We know from looking at data here on Pol that latinos are mixed in with whites quite often, there is a big part of your data discrepancy.We also know that when we dig into studies which our Source friends always laud, that there is often unscrupulous methodology, of course the source our new friend here sent us to demands a payment of $49 to get access to the data they summarized! What kind of person would spend two seconds googling "birthrate by race", selecting source #3, and posting BTFO shill? I'll let you draw your own conclusions.If you were wondering if our new friend had any point worth analyzing, I'm sad to inform you that he does not. His conclusion regarding birthrates when combined with the abortion rates actually goes against the data he provided, though I would warn you the data he references is not reliable.

I do not know if our new friend here is perhaps new to Politically Incorrect, hard to tell, but he is writing like a public school educated young person. He is quickly looking for a source off of google in order to defer to a higher authority. This is a bad habit that you younger people need to break. It's hard because Jews integrated this type of thinking into our education system because they themselves lack the capacity for abstract reasoning. But to best add to our discourse you need to really start digging into data and not simply regurgitating the first things you find off on google. If our new friend had actual insight he wouldn't need to add a line like "btfo shills" at the end of the post.

To summarize: Abortion puts whites below replacement rates. Abortion does not put blacks below replacement rates. Vomiting search results from a quick google query does not add to discourse.

A burner account with no blue check mark. Really convinced. You CIA shills have to step it up that method is beat down like Madonna's Minge. It doesnt counter the math of how minorities lose their population advantage by having abortion legal. Maybe youre a Civic Nationalist. But statistics, and math, prove white woman have much lower abortions than minorities. Besides. Lets say here for a minute that abortion should be illegal. Is a woman who asks you to have an abortion a woman you want to keep? Burn the coal pay the toll fuck her we dont want her right? But a white woman having a mixed baby is a good thing and she shouldnt have the option to have an abortion….wew lad.

Good point. She has all sorts of fucked up stuff in her quotes though. She was evil as fuck.

Again, this thinking is what was popular in the depression days but guess what? No access to abortion still increased white infertility and minorities continued to have children. Are you going to argue a fact that cant be disputed? I appreciate the thought of the post but it doesnt change my validation. Also, you sound like a nog who says that "statistics be racist and shiieettt" "White man made those up!" When I say that blacks committ 56% of all crimes in America. Also, I'm about to graduate with a degree highly reliant on mathematics. How am I wrong, please elaborate.

And one more thing. Lets just say I grew up in a town in Ol' Dixie which was the heart of the confederacy. Barely had any blacks. 99.5 % white except for a few wealthy whites had small slave numbers.wWas abortion to blame for Atlanta being overrun by blacks?????? They make up like 90% of the city now! Most blacks dont even have healthcare! How can you say, abortion is to blame for white infertility?

We don't need the barbaric practice that is abortion when we can just toss retarded babies off cliffs, Sparta-style.

What about the gays? White sharia?

Nigger Pregnancy of all stripes, curry, black, and taco should be a death sentence for all involved.

Go home, faggot. We're full here.

Attached: Only_in_America_2.jpg (468x312, 36.38K)