Joe Rogan a deep state agent

Joe Rogan a deep state agent.

youtube.com/watch?v=pVRtLmPw__g

I've always known Joe was a peace of shit and dishonest person. I also knew he had links to deepstate/cia.

Here is a video by Alex Jones talkin about all that. What do you guys think? Can we dig more to him and find out more?

I'm pretty sure most of his guests are selected by deep state figures and he is giving them publishity.

Ok retard

Pretty much anyone who gets popular. Even Vox Day the mason is totally inorganic, and his fight with Juden Peterstein is kayfabe.

I don't watch this guy, only clips of his wrestling and MMA interviews. I'm not touching anything political he does with a ten foot pole.

It was obvious from the start that peterstein and rogan were part of an attempt to kick off a new hippy generation cult with dmt replacing lsd.
Jones is also an agent though, presented as a wildcard joke, he drops real information which then gets disregarded as a joke. If Jones gets his name involved serious investigation gets destroyed.
That was basically his and Luke Rudowski's job, when people came to the correct conclusion on 911; they are just protectors of israel and international jewry.

You sound like fucking faggots tbh. Joe is a spook but not the way you are implying. He is simply recon and echo. Between his 1990's message board when he was a simple comedian and having an actual spook on the JRE radio show to shit on trump and north korea, he clearly is a political spook, not a cultural one. All loner-types are spooks. I'm looking at you Gales.

I've tried to get into contact with his podcast to arrange an interview and it's like the channel for that doesn't ever get checked. They already know who they are putting on. It's all for show

user… info wars is controlled opposition… christ up a nigger's ass how could you listen to alex jones and take anything he says seriously he's a certifiable idiot

Since when is Vox Day a mason? Isn't he a christian?

The alt-x is mason, this site is mason.
No, they are anti-christian, literally.

Goy Rogen is a fucking manlet dopehead, nothing more. His comedy is shit. He has a good announcer voice after years of getting his vocal chords stretched by gobbling down thousands of Jew cocks.

What's the alt-x?

So is he a mason or anti-chrisitan?

I like the intro.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1407x565, 243.47K)

If it has the word alt tacked on the front, like if it has the word gate tacked on the back. So alt-anything will be a judeo-masonic scam, formulated in some disgusting hebrew thinktank.
Masons are by definition anti-christian, they worship the anti-christ, because for them lucifer was the entity that gave man knowlege.

Podcast receiving CIA bux is common practice, although Alex is possible StratFor, and this is shaping up like wrestling theatre.

/Thread
Disgusting and stupid shabbos goyim.

Hmm, the alt stuff makes sense, but I've been watching a bunch of him for over a month and I never got the vibe, and I know those Masons are pedovores sick fucks and are better of purged from this earth.

Was he a mason in the past or something? He claims to read The Bible and pray too.

I don't understand your esoteric metaphor… can you explain plz

With Anton Laveys son

Attached: C225A62F-BD88-48FF-9DC7-5C5FD1365023.jpeg (300x190, 22.3K)

Vox was on the Alex Jones show trashing Peterstein. I think it was done to associate criticism of Peterstein with Alex Jones, thus cementing it outside of the overton window.

there is a reason certain "celebs" get the spotlight or are given platforms, and i don't think it has anything to do with whatever the media industry calls "talent"

Low level Freemasons are often Christian, because they haven't gotten to the truly evil doctrines yet. The early levels of Freemasonry, IIRC, are filled with pseudo-Christian symbolism, to convince people that it's normal. It's also possible that he's just putting on an act for his reactionary followers.

I thought you guys like neonazis though?

Why would low level masons be often Christian? Masons have their own temple and rituals, regardless of rank.

Why are his followers reactionary? And why make an act?

Everyone in "show biz" is an extension of the kikes.

True funny!

Who?

>>>/cow/

I met Joe Rogan, he really is about 5'4" to 5'6" at most

Rogan is a piece of shit, but he's somehow less kosher than Jonestein.

Anyone watch the Owen Benjamin streams? He's been going after Joe Rogan nonstop.

You have words, Joe can probably break you in half.

Not sure I would even say that.

Jonestein prays for Israel and Netanyahu live on the air, and says he wouldn't care if America was 80% Brown, as long as they still loved the constitution. He's an anti-White zionist sodomite.

Oven Benjamin's a kike.

you're an absolute retard

That has been obvious since day one.
He is a kike and a disinfo shill.
He should be outed at every oppurtunity since apparently they feed off of negative energy. U just have to continue redpilling in oublic forums and eventually they will figure it out.

No, at best a useful idiot. Which, by being a whore for fame and fortune he does himself without any intervention let alone instruction. That's why you don't sell your soul to become rich and famous in (((their))) system.

Owen Benjamin is like 1/8 or 1/4 kike and calling him one isn't really the point. He's dropping red pills for newfags about Pedowood and attacking Joe Rogan so that's why I brought him up.

do you have any evidence at all?

Also, what alex jones is talking about at 10 min in ops video, its just like the movie inherent vice with (((joaquin phoenix))) with the cult and the women and the real estate monopoly. Creepy.

I never said that. Supporting the browning of America is what makes him anti-White, his defense of the jews and Israel makes him a zionist, and his love of "t babes" is what makes him a sodomite.

So he's as jewish as Tim Wise?

There are no good jews.

Attached: Alex Jonestein.mp4 (368x456 6.11 MB, 160.93K)

Owen Benjamin isn't practicing Judaism, he isn't saying White people are bad so no he isn't another Tim Wise, you Dee and Cee shill cuck nigger faggot kike

He's not anti white, he's just not a collectivist. He's basically a civic nationalist. I can't tell if you're just really fucking stupid or a shill.

That's a woman, she's just trolling to be annoying

Who invited /r/The_Donald?

SHOCKING! POP STAR/E-CELEB TURNS OUT TO BE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

kys

It's more likely that Rogan is CO than Jones. Jones sucks Israel/jew dick for many reasons. He has lots of Christian listeners (and normalfags) who would drop him if he started naming the jew, he would be even easier to attack if he started doing that too. Also, assuming he is aware of how much power jews have in his industry, he knows they could probably shut him down if he said too much. It's also possible that he has funding which comes from Jews. There's a lot more to it than him simply being a jew shill or not. It's not that binary, only morons think like that.

Nigger, Jonestein's entire career has been based around protecting the jews. Everybody already figured out that he was controlled opposition long ago, the fact that you're even trying to dispute it is proof you aren't from here.

I don't think you're taking enough Brainforce.

Attached: Alex Jones Deemed Kosher by Top Israeli Intelligence.mp4 (854x480, 11.04M)

Filtered you purity spiraling Dee and Cee doublenigger

Rogan is just a gym rat idiot "bro" who got lucky with a sitcom gig and hit the jackpot

He's ranked and belted in multiple martial arts. What have you accomplished user?

I don't particularly care for the guy, but I know for a fact he would probably hurt me if I fought him. I don't think he would beat me, but it would definitely hurt.

It wasn't a compliment or put down, it is what it is, he's non-typical of who becomes 'famous'
so basically he's one of the fringe 'normies' who pretends to not be a normie but knows how to play the jewish games to make money in TV

I'm sure user has managed to avoid marrying a jewess that birthed a niglet unlike Rogan which would put him lightyears ahead.

Every. Single. Time.

Attached: 5cbab5d40122bd3178991184b805223f3964768414c47d693fded77d27ce4247.png (348x441, 139.52K)

He's not a normie. He's a huge pothead, and makes his living with a radio show and through UFC. There's nothing normal about any of that.

Celebrities aren't normal. No matter what sort of circle they are famous in, they are not normies.

I think that some people have grown into this notion, that everybody not like them is a normie, or that being a normie means certain things.

I am not a normie. I took part in military, technological and medical experiments that changed my life.

Obligatory

Attached: joe rogan experience.png (1490x1489, 3.86M)

He's as commoner friendly as oprah/Howard stern/Charlie rose were. He's not some ececlectic ipster material.

alex jones is not a credible source.
naiive tool

(((X is a deep state agent, here's a deep state agent to explain it for you)))

The absolute of (shills on) Zig Forums

GTFO

absolute state*

Vox Day is not a mason and he takes Aristotelianism to autistic levels that are completely incompatible with Enlightenment sophistry or gnosticism or occultism.

Owen is directly telling people to prepare for war and doing a great job redpilling normies in general. He's already maturing out of his civic nationalism because he realizes it can't work.

Good to see we've got an ultra high IQ here.

Attached: oven.jpg (400x400, 63.92K)