Boycott Proctor and Gamble

SHAVING JUST GOT #METOO'ED

youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0
archive.is/JmDSh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (645x738, 514K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Procter_&_Gamble_brands
youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
reddit.com/r/TheRightBoycott/comments/5uovfi/official_boycott_list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are owned by jews.
Boycott them, but also kill them, or they will keep doing that.

Not your personal army.

Attached: We Believe_ The Best Men Can Be _ Gillette (Short Film) [720p].mp4 (1280x720, 13.32M)

Filthy, yes. Yid, not even once.

You going to be a decent person and offer use of your shower or just talk shit to me over the internet like a fucking faggot?

Yep, tha9what I thought.
You can talk the talk, but are still more of a nigger than the guy you think you're better than.

Pound Me Too

So what? Only nancy-boys and betas shave. Real men have beards.

Only niggers buy gilette razors.

Fuck off jew. Time to boycott Gillette. Use a straight razor and some natural soap.

BACK TO TRADITION

I don't own anything from gilette.

Real men don't shave. I use a pair of clippers maybe 1-2 times a month just to trim my facial hair down, takes all of 2 minutes. I've been using the same set of clippers for about 10+ years now.

Only faggots spend money and time on shaving.

Hipsters ruined facial hair.

Welcome to the wagon, years late.

They are on damage control already.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (695x386 9.29 KB, 31.9K)

Wholesome tbh.

When they say negative things there is a white man on the screen.
When they say positive things there is a black man or a jew on the screen.

I missed that. Good point.

Reminder that the worst men are raised without fathers
because single mothers mostly do not have what it takes to deal with anything stressful.

Fucking niggers. Even npcs have to be wondering what the fuck this virtue signaling cancer has to do with SHAVING PRODUCTS.

Well at least some people know what's going on.

Attached: no.png (1130x1274 8.15 KB, 186.06K)

Here is a list of Procter and Gamble brands. Don't buy their products if they are going to pull this kind of shit.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1903x6356, 619.93K)

What's a good alternative to Ivory soap?

It's all toxic petrol xeno estrogen based shit anyway.

Just find some organic soaps. The harder and less fragrant the better. If you get "soft" soaps its full of the estrogen mimickers that they put in plastics.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (882x736, 61.86K)

Why would you even use a Gillette razor when you can get an actual fucking shave from a safety razor/straight razor and a good bar of soap for far cheaper?

Gillette razors are for idiot children.

Actually I said to boycott the company that owns them named Procter and Gamble who sells a wide variety of products. You can view a list here:

Gillette is a brand, not a company. The company is proctor & gamble. You shouldn't be purchasing anything from any of these companies in the first place.

Water.

It would be a drop in the ocean, even if all the people reading Zig Forums stopped buying those for life. We need to be more creative if we want to destroy their brand.

Err company (P&G), not brand.

Killing jews and politicians is the only way any of this will change long-term, but in the short run stuff like this can reach sleeping men and wake them up from their slumber. We need more and more people becoming conscious of the messages being spread that are designed to undermine society.

Anybody else remember that kosher conspiracy documentary the Proctor and Gamble heir , Foster Gamble put out? There's a whole segment about how the jews dindu nuffin.

I do remember seeing clips of this. Wasn't there a short section on how Fractional Reserve banking works? I never watched the entire thing, I have just seen clips of it.

If you don't have a safety razor and 300 blades for 7 dollars, you are beyond saving.

Not everyone here is a lady.

Talk about missed demographic.

Attached: Efyw[1].gif (380x214, 2.81M)

Attached: tenor[1].gif (360x270, 2.02M)

Don't know if they care about losing the business of people they consider "bigots," but I'll never buy anything from them again.

It is worth noting proctor and gamble (the company that owns the gillette brand) are directly responsible for the modern dietary health problems plaguing white nations. They introduced toxic processed (((vegetable oil))) in the form of crisco, and spent millions advertising the lie that saturated fat is bad for you, when in fact the omega 6 polyunsaturated fat in (((vegetable oil))) causes type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and other chronic inflammatory diseases. You should not be purchasing anything from any chemical company.

Where do you think you are, walking infection? No one cares about your pickup lines, because you're not human in the first place.

It's not coordinated propaganda though. It's completely organic and spontaneous grass roots propaganda.

Attached: beepboop.webm (720x404, 7.5M)

Gillette was once a Great company until James Kilts and Warren Buffet sold the company out from under its employees in 2004. Believe it or not, these unscrupulous tyrants walked awat with a cool $200,000,000 each!

Attached: self-improvement-fight-club-gif1[1].gif (500x206, 473.42K)

When I first watched this I raged. Now I'm thankful, for this gift from God, the enemy was so blatant in their agenda. I'll be keeping this mp4 on me to prove the demoralization of white men is more important to these (((corporations))) than profit. Post similar commercials if you have them guys.

Attached: giphy.gif (275x207, 618.79K)

Dislike counter just keeps going up.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (687x102, 9.33K)

It hits all the major points you'd expect from a conspiracy documentary, similar to Zeitkike, except with a more spiritual/new age element.

I shave. My skull. Using generic Gillette-compatible cartridges that cost literally 1/20th as mich.>>12674362

I just checked. It only has 6K downvotes.

Best comment

I like how it is black men telling the cat calling horny rapist White devil "bro not cool, calm down"

We need a spreadsheet of companies to boycott at this point.

what the fuck did I just watch

this

also

I first got proto-redpilled in about 2001, when I noticed the fictional world on TV is always and unfailingly the polar opposite of reality. In TV's twisted reality:
And so on.

Start here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Procter_&_Gamble_brands

Do you think using a straight razor is relevant at all to how cucked society is? Or do you just want to ignore it and always find a way to keep your head buried in the sand. It’s like when threads on gun control are posted here
Wow good one you’re not a cuck because you live miles this way. Wow you’re not a cuck because you use 1 blade instead of 3.

yeah man i was a kid in the 90s and noticed these weird patterns now
black man is always some super computer nerd expert l33t programmer/hacker

"hold on to ur butts" in jurassic park
the black man in Terminator 2
etc etc

yeah white guy in hoodie doing breaking and entering crimes in security commercials, lmao, still happening to this day… they don't want to offend blacks with the reality of their crimes.

when your a kid you think "huh why is the white guy always breaking into houses, why is the black guy always some super smart computer guy" when you're older you think tehy're just doing it not to offend a racial group by the truth but when you are an adult you realize what is really (((going on)))

Now's as good a time as any to take the DE razor pill. Can get a nice quality razor for $60-100 that will last you for a decade or more and then the blades are pennies each.

Most bearded guys I've seen have been scrawny millenial soyboys.

wewlad

Attached: 5fd36b5dd5ff02736e317fdf32b02e09[1].jpg (480x700, 64.74K)

yeah I thought that was the young turks bitch

Just dumped my 100 shares of P&G, and bought the SLV ETF instead.

I recommend everybody does this to any progressive company.

spoiler that shit, asshole.

There goes your nofap.

Attached: fabulous-polar-bear-meme[1].jpg (625x468, 92.13K)

nice, I just got GE and WWE right meow m8

Gillete is now deleting comments from the comments section on youtube.

How's this for blatant propaganda?

Attached: bypass.jpg (640x480 436 B, 6.37M)

More human than you'll ever be.

Posts homoerotic Jew movie in response to Jewish propaganda.

That would explain the objective behind this ad and who it is aimed at. Its purpose is to make nogs feel morally superior to white men and think its whitey who are the real rapists.

Meanwhile, in reality:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

Catcalling is something done almost exclusively by blacks and hispanics. Whites rarely engage in the behavior.

HEY FELLOW MEN! GET THOSE T LEVELS CHECKED OUT YET? HOW ARE THEY DOING? TELL ME ALL AboUT THOSE T LEVELS MAN! I JUST TESTED AT 10 ng/dL JUST CHECKIN IF THATS NORMAL BRO! TELL ME UR LEVELS!

Exactly. What I've seen from White women I previously was co-workers or friends with who dated black men… they dated the black men because that is who approached them. White men, you gotta ask that girl out otherwise some nigger will just "holla" at her and if she's desperate enough or has low enough self esteem, that's who she'll go with just so she isn't alone.

White men don't want roasties. That's what we call women that date a lot of nonwhites.

i havent used gillete in years anyway. only barbasol razors shave my balls these days

This decision was made by Proctor and Gamble, not Gillette. If you want to boycott anything, boycott P&G. Avoid Bounty, Oral B, Mr Clean, Pepto Bismol, Ivory Soap, Swiffer, Febreze and anything else they make.

Gillette must be trying to market men's razors to feminists to shave their faces with.

Attached: dtykdtykdtyk.png (652x1024, 1.32M)

OFFICIAL LEDDIT BOYCOTT LIST
reddit.com/r/TheRightBoycott/comments/5uovfi/official_boycott_list/

This is a lot more than pol. Everyone is talking about this.

Also, the top comment on YT was this video was "my wife's son loved this!"

Some idiot at P&G didnt get the joke and thanked them. As you might imagine, epic lulz ensued.

Boycotts are a waste of time. Just don't buy garbage products. Save and buy stuff worth owning.

Attached: soy overload.png (588x169, 13.4K)

Attached: Fuck You jew.gif (450x206, 486.49K)

Factors who buy disposable razors are no better than neck Beard soyboys.

Attached: 72572401-crying-bearded-man-holding-a-smartphone-near-your-ear[1].jpg (450x300, 97.31K)

I own a stainless steel straight safety razor.

I actually own a pair of them. Don't be a nigger. Save your shekels and buy something worth owning.

/Jew larping

ok but that isn't my point
I'm talking about women who don't get attention from men and then when they do, they latch on to it even if it is a nigger
I'm not talking about "roasties"

gtfo shill nigger

My beard keeps me warm innawoods.

Attached: 1254254261_slide3[1].jpg (316x468, 44.04K)

See, that's the thing. You don't even what a nigger is. A nigger is a vial aggressive person that lashes out at everybody, and does everything the easiest way possible. He never takes on challenges, ever.

You guys don't know what a nigger is, it's that simple.

No niggers are stealing your women, because attractive white women are not easy to get or retain in a relationship. They won't even look at a nigger. If you've ever actually met a nigger, you would know why. I guarantee it, that you've never met a nigger.

Beards are bear necessities.

Attached: 479076-270286[1].jpg (730x410, 79.61K)

Attached: laughingBear-700x445[1].jpg (700x445, 87.91K)

You know where you can find a large community of fellow minded ironic beard wearing shabbos soygoys? Reddit. Now return there.

Sounds like you have more experience there chum.

Attached: 2323019514_78c069b670_b[1].jpg (819x1024, 271.12K)

Attached: soy_joy.jpg (994x745, 177.54K)

Doesn't matter, you will struggle to find a cosmetics/ bath supplies company that isn't jewish in everything except the name which as always will imply something else, anything other than judaism.
Unless you make your own soap, shampoo, toothpaste, and make your own toothbrush and forge your own razor you are giving jews money.

Attached: 609985c3eb2850a596d71b8f0f5f2a97f77d2c80c1dd8d6421a3354809410b3a.jpg (1200x793, 98.5K)

Buy safety razors from Amazon.