Paganism and Cultural Appropriation

This is becoming an enormous problem.

The largest problem of course are non-Whites adopting European paganism as their religion, and for some reason many Whites tolerate this. The less talked about problem is Europeans culturally appropriating pagan traditions from other European countries (ex. Italians practicing Wotanism). Neither of these things are okay and we need to begin calling this out when we see it.

archive.fo/3mwJz

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/law-versus-muh-logos/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logos#Christianity
odinia.org/category/cultural-appropriation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I practice pan-white paganity. We welcome all whites of Europaean heritage.

So you practice McPaganism? A Spaniard or Italian practicing Wotanism is just as ridiculous as an Irishman practicing African voodoo.

Pagan cultural appropriation is pure larp.

All of paganism is LARP.

Attached: pagans_antiracist.jpg (1748x1597, 885.42K)

To combat apropriation of White Culture, kill those appropriating it.

Pathetic.

Attached: 52eb51ffa01101de82e75bce022c50dc5f3c83b9508f05c10ecc4f998a5cc6f8.png (1000x1000, 331.49K)

All belief systems are a larp. If you're not trying your best to find the absolute, you are no better than a normalfag.

Unironically being pagan is probably one of the most pathetic larps.

This is the only solution.

I can understand simple illiterate people with an oral tradition of learning living in a rural or bucolic society who develop deep feelings for the basic life sustaining natural phenomena around them and attributing divine characteristics to them, even assigning deities with anthropomorphic appearances to represent their spiritual nature to them.

But for somebody living in this day and age, with computers and the internet and jet airliners, it's such a childish larp to go around trying to pretend you're part of that ancient tradition. You might just as well go downtown dressed as Roy Rogers or take up Satanism or get a university masters degree in Edgar Cayce's books.

Total waste of time. Unless you're a lesbian with a fetish for big hairy pussies and dancing around a bonfire by moonlight on some Vancouver Island mountainside with a bunch of other topless titty jiggling dykes in tie dyed Grateful Dead skirts and big logging boots . Then I can sort of see it. But you'd have to really get fucked up on some powerful hydroponic skunk weed first.

Big fuckin hairy pussies with enough yeast to bake sourdough bread with

why are bagans invariably amerimutts shouting about MIUH HERITAGE or multicult dipshits lisping about how woke goddesses will defeat Abrahamic patriarchy?

Attached: 1520678933742.jpg (600x600, 81.97K)

t. Placenta worshipper

Attached: wodan is the way.jpg (350x435, 42.34K)

no the major problem is the nwo push for pantheism because it destroys the foundation for law of the western nations.

monotheism is the white mans religion. its the gnostic religion

Attached: policeniggers.png (3828x718 504.2 KB, 1.99M)

I never thought of this before. Holy crap, America really is racially impure!

Death to America, Fellow Whites! We should all hate Amerimutts-le-Ebin-56%-Racemixed-Non-Whites Nao!!!!!!

Thank you, kind rabbi, for opening our eyes at last about this scourge called America. From now on, no real white man will trust or support the so-called whites from the United States. Europeans in Europe will STAND ALONE AGAINST THE ENEMY, FOR RACIAL PURITY!!!!!!!
t.Not Jewish or gay

Attached: White_Family_Google_Jews.png (1873x853, 1.42M)

Eat fucking shit niggers. Taste your own medicine.

The following is an extract from renegadetribune.com/law-versus-muh-logos/
>Pagan means farmer, like the Boer. Farmers are independent people who can raise their own families. They don’t need centralized Jewish authority. Centralized Jewish authority needs them for food and soldiers, which they are drafted into supplying. Naturally, a globalist religion, like Catholicism, would hate pagans and want to break their intuitive racial spirit to serve the Jews, the (((Logos))). [The Christian idea of] Logos is the enemy of the race.

>"The only law that a Christian should listen to and read is the law of God’s Commandments. And it is not right to comply with, implement or observe any other law." [Jan Hus]

Neopaganism is just WE WUZ tier historical denial for stupid white people and mutts who wish they were white people.

My pantheon has more deities than yours.

Wothless christcuck lies

Christianity is ANTI RACIST AND THEREFORE ANTI WHITE

Attached: B47A374A-B251-41B7-9A53-F3AE2113EB80.jpeg (1024x935, 209.77K)

So now paganism is just anarcho-capitalism now? What a ridiculous thesis, the Roman Empire was pagan before it was Christian, and it was obviously centrally organized.

Logos is a Greek concept that predates Christianity, it literally means "logic". This article is retarded.

Attached: 60AE2B9C-08A9-4F2C-AA0B-E05C3308AE94.jpeg (635x484 80.35 KB, 171.39K)

lol I was going to reply to that tard but your comment was pretty good and basically what I was going to say

Attached: 2ff4b85450665f54508390b6a51c09a4051fa85e8244921e855e5a8798b4a974.jpg (346x450, 18.34K)

lol just stop Keith, drunk your soylent today? you seem a bit aggressive

Attached: completeworksofj02jose.jpeg (252x237 3.68 MB, 71.07K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logos#Christianity
wow shocking
is the logos also a godly nigger?

Oh look another religious thread.

Yes that's correct, Jesus is the Logos made flesh. Christians worship logic incarnate.

Except it literally described "pagans" as being decentralized farmers, and centralized authority that collects taxes as being the antithesis of "paganism".

No, you worship a kike on a pike.

What do you expect of christcucks? logic and reason? they are the jews slaves to build their 5th temple of solomon.

Lookie here how christcucks shill and lie against native europeans..>>12675134

they are alll one IP shill posters from the JIDF/DOD/FBI with an attempt to turn us into a deradicalized controlled opposition board..

Take a look at pic related, the torah, halakanh and talmud all command the jews to subvert, lie and decieve this is how the jews fight war. they take an enemy and turn another enemy against them.

Attached: 1546305387599.png (896x5808, 246.53K)

Of course not. I always expect them to be highly disingenuous and subversive, which is almost always the case.

Mmmm steamed fresh placenta from half nigger bastard baby with cunt yeast bread. A feast fit for a pagan festival of wiccan witches!

Attached: Pagan-Wheel-of-the-Year.jpg (736x487 75.09 KB, 54.22K)

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth. - John 1:14

"Word" is the Greek word Λόγος (Logos).

>(((christian))) society (which is a society based on centralized jewish authority) and it's ideals.
Christian European monarchs are "jewish authority"? Monarchy is objectively the best system of government Europeans ever devised, which is why the jews destroyed all of the European royal families last century with engineered conflicts and subversion.

>(((Christians))) attempted to co-opt the Greek idea of Logos by associating the word Logos with what they call, the "Word of God". Logos to the Christian is complete and total subservience to yahweh.
This only makes Christians look more like jews.
And in most countries, it was held that the monarchs were granted their power and authority from the Christian (semitic) God. Even they were subservient to the Christian (semitic) God. Hence, "centralized jewish authority".

lol there you go trying to mirror techniques, but you never do it correctly because you talk about provable evidence and then can't supply. would you please post a screen cap of the IPs of those posts😂😂 plz pretty plz

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-140927_Gallery.jpg (719x1212 313.82 KB, 504.72K)

The New Testament was written in Greek. The word "Word" in that passage is the word "Logos" in Greek.
Christians are subservient to truth. Hierarchy is part of the natural order, and by submitting to truth you submit to the natural order.
Yes, the monarchs were subservient to transcendental truth in their position in the hierarchy. Then the people submitted to the monarch, then the wives submitted to their husbands, and the children to their parents. That is the natural order that Christianity upheld for hundreds of years until it was destroyed by the jews a few generations ago.

But you are too blind to see this truth.

Typical. We need to perma rangeban all IPs from government adresses to get these CIAniggers off the board

Attached: 2FA14822-56B1-4926-8843-6ADCED207547.png (1200x1697, 2.65M)

wew. I don't think I can continue to read your pathetic, jew-worshiping drivel any longer, you spiritual semite. I'm going to retire for the day.

hate to disagree because we seem to be on the same side but it had nothing to do with the transcendental philosophy of a single God, it was lawful obligation. When Rome settled or dominated England, Germany and Russia areas those royal families were given authority by the pope, Caeser, Rome had to ditch traditional pantheism and replaced and combined it with traditional pagan beliefs and semitic myth because it's a polytheistic empire. The rulers of Rome don't care what you believe as long as they are in charge. The mask can change.

So you need to identify the difference between the mystical body of Christ which is the teaching of Jesus vs the Catholic Christianity (which is what the shills are attacking as Christian faith)

Attached: 7f9dabd3babbd04efbcc721a90d1cc48b404ea7cf0712ec489be8daa8d82c827.png (1616x1168, 453.61K)

You seem to have missed a few

Ok so u have nothing.
According to you I have argued nothing but this whole series of replies is based on my single post

U are garbage.

Anything that isnt what jesus taught outside of monothiest relgions like sikhism is nigger satan worship

Heathens
Its ok i hate God too
But i hate satan more
Is there a religion for me

Not an argument.

What I was getting at is that the Monarch is below God (transcendental truth) in the chain of authority, but above the people. God is sovereign above all. Ideally the monarch is part of the body of Christ, and submits to God.

sage for obvious d&c. nobody gives a rat's ass what flavor of heathenry you retards follow.

Pan-European paganism isn't so far fetched. People get hung up on the words and the terms, but verbal descriptors of the absolute DO NOT equal the absolute. No peoples "own" a god. The god "IS," and different peoples choose explore that aspect of the absolute or not. If any peoples DO have a particular connection to a god, it is because the god is an archetype highlighting some particular aspect of the character of that people.

Gods don't exist as discreet entities the way you or I do. There is only the infinitely vast ocean of being which is the Absolute, and we partition off sections of that Absolute with buoys and call that a god, in the same way that we have four oceans on earth, despite there really only being one single, vast body of saltwater. So, just as blood dictates our ideal physical environment, based on the fact that our bodies have been molded over the generations to live on the soil our ancestors settled, blood also dictates our ideal spiritual environment. There is no magical wizard named Wotan riding around in the clouds on an eight-legged horse. There is a tendency towards the archetype, and a particular value in aligning some portion of yourself WITH that nature, to people whose blood led to the discernment of Wotan from amongst the endless currents and flow of the Absolute.

Even Christianity, a religion which can from one perspective be traced back cleanly to semitic origin, is plainly not a semitic faith. Bits and pieces of mideastern desert religion were integrated into robust and preexisting Roman worldview. Modern Christianity owes more to Plato than to Moses by far. And from there, the faith spread north and west, and further integrated itself into yet more established European faiths. The Christ figure is a wholly European deity, and no modern semitic or arabic branch of the Abrahamic faiths holds to the Christian conception of their allegedly "shared" god. Normie jews, muslims and Christians may all say they worship the same god, but it is clear from the attributes OF those gods that they are three, distinct archetypes.

The gods are not invisible spirits. The gods are not individual being with thought processes like those of a human brain. The gods are almost-comprehensible facets of the Absolute. The facets we seek to understand, and indeed the facets we are even capable of approaching to understand, are determined by the composition of our own bodies and the shape of our own minds. All of this is determined by our blood.

The only D&C going on here is you Zig Forumsshills with their (1) and dones

This, though you could say that the God Wodan could appear as a one eyed old man if he chose to

You retard you obviously didn't understand what the post said. No one is going to appear as a one eye man

Yeah probably not, I'm just saying he could if he wanted to anyone desperate to know

OP sounds like a nigger.

21Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon. 22And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. 23But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. 24But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 25Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. 26But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. 27And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table. 28Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

You know what? Fuck you. They might be retards but they are at least trying to get off the kike poison that Christianity is and find something different. It might suck, but so does (((Christianity))).

Hebrew larp is larp as well. It's all larp, retard.

uh oh, white people want not to share their shit. as they take everybody else's again…😐

could it be that many of us dont decide to become dog worshiping

aahhhhhhhhwoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

ok all black people can be rappers and stop being presidents … Im ok with this

Im a rap god , rap god, …. retard, retard

The slidest of slide threads

Makes about as much sense as a White European worshiping a jewish god form the desert.

Jews don't worship a desert God. That would be the cultists. Who worship Moloch and Baal.

Yeah its been going on for thousands of years. Even though Kali has explicit blue eyes, the niggers instead paint her skin blue and where the RigVeda says the swarthy skinned are ugly and are hated by Indra, so in the "newer Shiva version" written some thousand years after Rigveda, in it Indra is a drunk and his son Vali is dead.

I guess your talking primarily about Nordic Paganism and you need to only look at Gesta Danorum Book 1.

You should look into Tarim Desert in what is now modern China, a similar thing might have happened some many centuries before the Aryan invasion into India. I don't know how to stop it but it is a deathly poison.

He could appear that way to the individual. It's a story, and the story compresses universal truths into comprehensible bites. A camera won't capture the form of a one-eyed man, but an individual human's perception could. I don't think that deific insight is any less sacred for being an internal phenomenon, rather than an external one. It's all the same universe, whether it happens within the atoms that pattern your body within the atoms outside of the pattern of your body. The god's pattern persists, the wavelength flows, regardless of what matter it flows through.

lmfao

Oh thanks ill reply to those later in the morning, be sure to archive the thread periodically so a christcuck mod cant delete our posts or the thread as the christcucks get smashed

Dumbass Abrahamites.

Nothing will survive the symphony of fire.
Only the new that will be born from the ashes.

No such thing. Like saying pan-denomination Christianity. The different forms/denominations contradict each other. I'm guessing you are a Med or nonwhite if you're serious.

*Hebrew demon.

FTFY.

Leave.

All religion is LARP, but Christianity is inherently toxic.

Attached: christcucks-on-twitter.jpeg (634x634 102.18 KB, 102.21K)

ITT:Boomer retards and dailystormer niggerfaggots overusing the word larp.

You'll have to try harder

im 1/64th german

Odin won't save you when it comes time to account for your sins. You never made yourself a white man. Taking pride in or worshiping such a thing is worthless and you will be judged accordingly for it.

This. I guess they jumped the atheist bandwagon and decided to LARP as the Celts.

Attached: paganism.jpg (2000x1125, 527.5K)

Hey look, more D&C!

The amount of shills swarming this thread is very telling. Look there's another!

Huh, that's funny. Odinia has an entire fucking CATEGORY on this topic:
odinia.org/category/cultural-appropriation/
There's a reason I keep recommending her to the various edgelords that post whatever memes against the point of memes in the first place. There are so many who use memes as an emotional band-aid to avoid facing the truth. The truth is what she says it is.

The only ones LARPing are those who don't embrace their racial religion. Virtually none of you use that term correctly, in addition to being massive, obvious newfags.

Here's one now.
Kill yourself.

Obviously paganism is over the target. Notice how these kikes keep posting even though real Zig Forumslacks quickly made this meme about kikes?

The term "pagan" is just wordism, and those who still think in wordism like kikes using the term are meaningless retards who can't get rid of their own brainwashing. Their opinion is meaningless, just like they are.

It's our ancestral religion, you kike or moron.

Logos also means WORD. WORDISM. Fucking moron.

Attached: 40K Space Marine Thonk.png (107x128, 25.6K)

(You)

Attached: 1517189744161.jpg (900x690, 168.51K)

Get out now.

There is no central authority for Christians on earth, absolutely none. Christians respect elders, but only on the contingency that they behave by Christian standards. The only people who believe in government are Roman Catholics, who just make shit up as they go and hodge-podge their fucky religion from randon bullshit, and mudshits, who stupidly believe that the Roman Catholics who constantly kicked their inbred nigger asses around the desert are Christians.

Thank you for proving my point

Sage for spam thread.

absolute state of p*ganism

Attached: 61tzeNRK8pL._SL1001_.jpg (1001x1000, 62.27K)

This just proves that no matter what other race you erase, you fuckers wont be content. You will return to shitting on each other and then you will realise that the aryan race was just a meme and you are all a bunch of fucking larpers.

Attached: tumblr_ozntl68Ipd1stwfi1o1_250.gif (236x240, 1.09M)

u faggot stop trying to pretend ur not a shill. you said the exact same thing earlier and came back to push up the thread as per ur only tactic which is spam retardation until its not visible on the preview while scrolling.
ill ask again, plz post the ips :)

(((you)))

(((you)))

lol wut a faggot

Attached: policeniggers.png (3306x902 93.05 KB, 1.53M)

All religion is a LARP, but isnt Christianity the epicenter of "All mutts go to heaven"?

No thanks Kike. Our heritage isnt following a splinter of Judaism just because it was a forced meme.

Woden is the god of constancy, appearing everywhere as the trees do, and his son Thor is the god of courage, ever present from the sailor to the soldier in our Saxon breasts.

They keep trying but will never succeed. I told them long ago that they will never take this place.

She needs to write more, but I'm glad she got out of the volcano. It's too bad the (((mods))) anchor anything about her. Whites need to fix religion, and those in denial about christcucks all being faggot kike worshippers need to just skip ahead three steps and kill themselves.

Attached: lol.jpg (1212x1638, 205.02K)

I have never seen nor do I expect an christian to have a valid criticism of paganism.

Again, not a single shred of valid criticism, you are either making up shit, or calling something sensible unsensible and nothing explaining why.

das rite my fellow crusader *tips templar great helm*, deus vult!

All religion of any sort is LARP, eat shit jew worshiper

Attached: BNens03.jpg (1836x3264, 857.88K)

Wicca = a mixture of Christian occultism, Christian Feminism, Christian maria-worship and Christian ideas on what paganism is.

If you study the history of Wicca you will find it's origins within occultism, which is a Christian movement.

Yes, eventually Wicca seperated from Christianity, but so did socialism, liberalism, freemasonry, talmudic judaism, islam and many modern branches of occultism. Doesn't mean Wicca's origin isn't Christian.

You have to choose to believe in something.

Attached: 1__83_.jpg (589x960, 258.1K)

Life is not a larp.

Attached: s062.jpg (292x480, 13.95K)

there is bigger problems , people like you making threads

oh nice job, playing to the lowest desires. She should have kids