Bill Nye the Pedophilia Guy

Look at this photo. Look at it. Look at him.

Here are some things Bill Nye has relentlessly shilled for in the past few years:

Bill Nye the Science Guy Peddles Perversion to Your Kids (disturbing videos)
imowired.com/bill-nye-science-guy-peddles-perversion-kids-disturbing-video/

Attached: bill nype the pedophilia guy.png (664x639, 864.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/gVQH7
breitbart.com/clips/2015/02/20/bill-nye-european-jews-should-get-to-know-neighbors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bill Nye is a jew.

Bill Nye: European Jews Should ‘Get to Know’ Neighbors
archive.fo/gVQH7
breitbart.com/clips/2015/02/20/bill-nye-european-jews-should-get-to-know-neighbors/

Attached: nye.jpg (250x291 41.42 KB, 8.1K)

Okay. So now what? He's always been a puppet. Imagine making a children's television program and not being a puppet. It's all puppets, it's only most obvious on Sesame Street.
I'm inclined to believe you, and I've seen his whole cucked bit on "gender as a spectrum", but if he's straight up saying anal or orgies are okay I'm still hankering for a video of that. Surely you paraphrase.
Either way, I dunno how far this thread can take a conversation beyond "Yup we knew he was a kike already, lurk moar" and being done with it.

Who?

Just wanted to doublepost to make sure you knew the videos in your link are already shoah'd and it wasn't archived or mp4'd? Second post has an archive, but the first doesn't?

You forgot he’s a shill for globe earth

Bill "sex any way you want, do butt stuff" Nye. This is from his age 14 and up rated television show.

does Trump hand motion
same Trump hand motion, as if he's pushing his words onto you hoping you accept them before questioning anything.
I can't even argue. I take back any criticism from my earlier posts. OP delivered

Attached: woke.png (468x345, 205.08K)

wew

Attached: who_can_it_be_now.jpg (400x480, 4.5K)

"Do butt stuff."

Attached: nye unleashed.jpg (1200x1310, 61.98K)

Homoerotic thread is gay.

I believe now, don't make me say it twice.

The jews love using media figures that were previously marketed to children to then market degeneracy to those same children once they grow up. It bypasses their psychological barriers because they subconsciously see Bill Nye as an authority figure to be trusted and respected.

He's literally a reddit meme popular with 30 year old fedoras.

Attached: a596fd90c8ea5609ec767bcd5867a4da788847c4ba1096be2b1258eb9e752292.jpg (296x447, 37.19K)

Do kids even like him anymore? He is just a globalist DNC shill that lives off of millennial nostalgia

I preferred Mr. Wizard, and he isn't with us anymore. I don't think I even knew who this guy was before that talking vagina video

Attached: Medium Rare.gif (260x183, 691.36K)

Brother knew a guy who met him because he won some teen engineering contest. Said that he was flamboyantly gay and was "touchy".

They still show him at schools and kids still like him.

He was science slim goodbody for the barney generation.

Yep, fags seem to be the go-to when you want to engage pre-teen kids before they get their sights set on each-other as nature intended.

The topics this monster is payed to promote are part of a eugenics movement to drastically reduce earth's population by any means. Nearly all of his themes are gearing towards a shortened life cycle of constant abuse that ends with suicide or murder.

Makes sense to me, but i can't think of any besides Bill Nye. Who else does this?

I always confuse him with this fucking douchebag. It's like the media dredges its celebrities out of the gutters of Times Square

Attached: 200px-MattLesko.jpg (200x285, 23.65K)

Nog deweed tyson? Sagan. Richard Simmons.

Such a noble cause, yet they are targe9the wrong populations. Too many morons drinking their own koolaid.

Every funny guy that has ever made a movie.
Every sitcom guy that later gets arrested for something publicly.

Childhood actors that stood the test of time. Milano comes to mind.

Warren Buffet was probably the only guy that took his advice.

Alissa Milano? She's a Mexican.

A childhood actor that has her claws in politics.

What are you sliding?

Wasn't aware to be honest. I just remember her when she was hot. Hasn't she gone full leftard insane though? Like antigun global warming insane?

I never brought up flat Earth, are you illiterate?

Don't feed the trolls.

>Everything I don't like is gay

Can confirm, I'm 28 and I don't like him

Emma Watson

Oh, Sweetie…

Don't be sensationalist, just state that he teaches sodomy to kids.

The solution would be to create entertainment. Don't be 1488 redpill guy, just teach the truth

I always hated this nigger

That is a mental illness and you can absolutely cure it if you have a dick and the confidence to use it. If you can carry yourself and show her that you mean business then her perceived sexuality will be nothing more than a flimsy afterthought.

All of this makes for a fun time, and a lot women respect, which is not easy to obtain.

oy vey! the earth is only (((6000 years old))), goy!

Strong men like lifting weights. Real men like real women. Strong women don't even like themselves.

Only in jewish psychology. Also feminine women = women. There are no non feminine women.

I would call that prostitution. The goal is to find a woman who bears your children so you can become a better man by being there for them. Chasing skirts only makes you an abuser, a victim creator and a hedonist. There is nothing to gain from that other than fleeting memories and STD's.

Yep. But you remember Who's the Boss? 80's sitcom. They've had that bitch in training for decades.

No comment needed.

Attached: Alyssa.jpg (736x1072, 68.34K)

oh shit i remember that doods commercials

Alpha men can (and should) support multiple women in large families successfully.

Every European man should have two children with a woman from each cultural group.
Celtic
==Germanic
Hispanic
Italic
Nordic
Slavic
That's 14 children each.
Gets to fucking !

Another dimwit the world should shed itself of.

Everyone who wears a bow tie is a pedophile, it's the secret Jewish-Masonic public signal for boy banger.

(I just made that up, but I'm always suspicious of people wearing those things)

Don't kid yourself, the man is as anti-Evolution as they come. Biological evolution is too racist for liberal scum

Any guy who wears a bow tie like this should get the rope.

Attached: BowTieFaggot.gif (500x281, 585.19K)

I don't recall seeing you guys in Tucker Carlson threads.