I'm so tired of those liberal snowflakes arguing that trans people will commit suicide whenever they don't get...

I'm so tired of those liberal snowflakes arguing that trans people will commit suicide whenever they don't get something they want:

No, it's a mental illness you moron that's why

Trans people commuting suicide should be called TransTerrorists

Attached: ol5kl5flcfez.png (691x435, 11.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gallae.com/cathy/essay12.html
thefederalist.com/2018/02/20/rich-white-men-institutionalizing-transgender-ideology/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're something like 0.1 % of the population, why waste time and energy on non-issues like this just because the media keeps amplifying it.

I see no problem here.

cuckchan containment board is here >>>/4pol/

To give children sexual agency so we are one chess move closer to normalized pedophelia

Leftist here.

"Transgenderism" is not a mental illness, although I would wager that 80%+ of men/women that change genders are mentally ill and their various complexes and insecurities led them to change their gender in a desperate attempt to begin their life again. You and I are both alive, we are both men, yet we do not find satisfaction in simply being men. Men and women that transition think they will find something at the end but there is nothing. Transgender "political activists" are cancer and destroy the discourse, however there is no reason to make the lives of people that are already suffering from serious mental problems even worse by treating them callously.

Attached: mert-marcus11[1].jpg (640x415, 78.55K)

I bet they are less than even that.

I can't speak for these people not being a member.

When something has an almost 100% comorbidity with other mental illnesses that should be a big giant flaming clue.
Treating them for a mental illness isn't callous, it's the right thing to do.
You're not helping these people by being overly permissive, you're making the problem worse. This is especially true with the mentally ill young people being manipulated into this bullshit and ruining their lives.

I honestly think there's going to be a bunch of former-trans right-wingers in the future who end up super pissed off at what was done to them. Of course they'll get insulted and treated like trash on Zig Forums but honestly all of us dump on eachother constantly it's just how the board works.

Kill them. KILL them.
They won't stop until they are all killed.
Kill all faggot abominations.
kill all leftists.
Kill all jews.

Yes, there is. They are abominations, as you impotent leftists also are.
And it is ok to torture and kill them and you all.

I'm tired of the magapedes on this board who think they're welcome here.

What is your point here? I do not support SSRIs but if a madman were to take Lithium and become a functional member of society then who am I to say that he shouldn't? Moreover, who am I to harass the mentally ill further? This is straight out of American Psycho, where Patrick Bateman leans over the homeless nigger and tells him that he smells like shit and needs to get a job. Case in point, read this psychopathic post here where a878cc dreams of torturing myself and trannies because in his eyes everyone that disagrees with him should be put to death.

One of them did a big AMA thread on half/pol/ recently.

I am tired of you assblaated losers posting how much you you're tired of Trump people.

Go find a different place to shit up, and leave us in peace. Your complaints are grating and annoying.

But we were here first.

I've had enough. I'm ruining this shitty thread and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 1.png (800x1053, 1.37M)

Attached: 2.png (920x1211, 1.38M)

That a Jew with too much access to "the police won't touch him". Not a psychopath in the least.
Just another faggot Jew.

Attached: 3.png (920x1211, 1.35M)

Attached: 4.png (800x1053, 1.3M)

Attached: 5.png (800x1053, 1.24M)

Attached: 6.png (800x1053, 1.34M)

Attached: 7.png (800x1053, 1.09M)

Attached: 8.png (800x1053, 1.25M)

Attached: 9.png (800x1053, 1.24M)

Attached: 10.png (800x1053, 1.31M)

No, no you weren't.

Watch how little I care, this was a bait thread for a faggot Jew.

Attached: 11.png (800x1053, 1.21M)

Attached: 12.png (800x1053, 1.17M)

Attached: 13.png (800x1053, 1.38M)

Attached: 14.png (800x1053, 1.31M)

Attached: 15.png (800x1053, 1.21M)

Attached: 16.png (800x1053, 1.25M)

Attached: 17.png (800x1053, 1.11M)

Attached: 18.png (800x1053, 1.2M)

Attached: 19.png (800x1053, 1.25M)

That's not candy or cream.

Attached: 20.png (800x1053, 1.24M)

Attached: 21.png (800x1053, 1.09M)

Attached: 22.png (800x1053, 1.1M)

Attached: 23.png (800x1053, 1.04M)

Attached: 24.png (800x1053, 1.38M)

Attached: 25.png (800x1053, 1.21M)

Attached: 26.png (800x1053, 1.23M)

Attached: 27.png (800x1053, 1.09M)

Attached: 28.png (800x1053, 974.05K)

And filtered. See told you I don't care.

I don't think those sexual activities are based or redpilled.

Attached: 6c94ba500781c73c775f3716fc7ef652dfe441f4b36ea99eeb0800d5f986603c.jpg (600x600, 35.38K)

Huh? I think you are replying to the wrong person. What do Jews or the police have to do with the transgendered?

Filters aren't downvotes faggot. Announcing you're filtering them is the gayest thing you can do.

That you're capable of discerning anyway. Faggot.

Lol Yes they were you lying piece of shit.

You do realize we can just chose not to open those images, right? Like, maybe if you spammed the complete comic 30 times over in this thread it be a bit annoying. Also sage negated

Who do you think makes the trannies?

Yes, because your crying about my filter is definitely masculine.

you have to go back
>>>/leddit/

Why tell someone you are filtering them unless you're signalling something? Do you realize that on an anonymous imageboard no one fucking cares? Fucking magapedes.

I don't treat transgender people callously. I have no reason to if they aren't arrogantly intruding into my life - right now, none are. The same goes with blacks, gays, Mexicans, or anyone else I run into. I have no reason to be rude or cruel to people who have done me no harm. But that's a matter of an individual dealing with another individual. When the matter of government policy comes up, I do not find any of the progressive agenda to be dealing with issues that are actually important on the whole. Adding "no gender" or choose-your-own-sex options to government forms? Retarded. Climate change? The fact that the name keeps getting changed, combined with scientists falsifying their data, tells me they have nothing at best or are actively lying at worst so far left lunatics like Jerry Brown have an excuse to levy new taxes and raise the ones that already exist. Fining people a quarter-million dollars and throwing them in prison for not using imaginary pronouns in the presence of some vindictive tranny? A violation of the 1st Amendment, it's compelled speech and compelled association.

I could go on for probably several years, but here's my main problem with the left: we, as a whole, already made a serious, good faith effort to retreat from the public sphere, let you feel good about how kind and tolerant you are for supporting and promoting all the various forms of weird shirt, and do our own thing. But wherever we went, you followed us and demanded we violate our own beliefs and our own ethics, and when we said "no" you tried to use the government to force us to obey you. So now, people like me are just all fucking done with all of it. You'll chase us to the ends of the Earth to make sure we can't go anywhere to be among our own people without "diversity" and live our lives how we want.

If you want a demonstration of being treated callously, walk through New York or San Francisco with a MAGA hat on. Even the more flaming of flaming gay men won't receive 1/10th the abuse walking through a rural White town that a conservative gets going through your territories.

You cared enough to reply.

In before that one tranny torposter that needs to kill itself

(((we don't use our long jewish-sounding name)))

Attached: A1H1juun BL.jpg (2560x2202, 1.06M)

You cared enough to tell someone you're filtering them, as if anyone gives a fuck. It's not a downvote faggot. Trump supporters are the anathema of this place.

No, its not an illness but a disease, weirdos must be dealt with before they infect others.

Attached: studying bog bodies.mp4 (640x360, 5.43M)

(Check'd)
It is, in fact, a mental illness. Look into t. gondii and taxoplasmosis. For proof compare the infection rate of countries we would deem "redpilled" versus countries like England, France, and the United States.

She's based af

Firstly, thank you for the well thought out reply. I think this post is more of a reply to leftism as a whole, so I will try to answer all your points.
Agreed.
It's meaningless, why is this some hill you want to die on? Personally, I would prefer 3 tickboxes: Male, Female, Other. If the transgendered feel "boxed in" their own bodies, that does not necessarily mean they need to put themselves in the "opposite box," so to speak.
Even if you don't believe in global warming, I will never understand right wing wannabe libertarians that allow corporations to pollute our water or our air. Take a look at Beijing, will a right winger seriously defend the horrifying pollution, the undrinkable water, and the unbreatheable air in that city? Surely there must be some environmental regulation put in place. I cannot believe that in your perfect fascist society, corporations will be allowed to dump waste into the ocean.
Most leftists do not believe in this. Transgender people, mainly MtFs, try to co-opt feminist organizations and they are truly hated for this. Same goes with the LGB lobby. Nonetheless, even here on 8pol, I expect that people understand that although it is not illegal to stroll down Hollywood Blvrd and call people niggers, it is obvious that you will end up knocked out at the end of the night if you continue to do so. If some poor mentally ill faggot in a dress that looks half passable insists on calling them a "she," I have no reason to degrade and disrespect someone that has thus-far shown me nothing but respect by misgendering them on purpose. Again, if you truly believe that they are mentally ill you would have to be a psychopath to abuse them further.

Your second paragraph let me down.
You were forced out by public opinion.
You didn't "let" anyone feel good because ultrareactionaries never had power.
You are being played. In reality, not a single person gives a fuck about this "weird shit," they are interested in their finances, their health, their family… etc.
My man, before 2015, right wingers in America used the power of the state to suppress gay rights. Regardless of what you think of homosexuals, crying about persecution by the state is the height of hypocrisy. Moreover, your man Trump had control of all branches of government for 2 years, how can you claim you are being persecuted by the state?
There is a big difference in being persecuted by the state and being shunned by your neighbors over your ethics. While I agree the Trump bashing has bordered on insanity and has done serious damage to the left and the right, it's nothing compared to someone flashing a rainbow pin in Russia or Brazil.

Attached: Ozymandias-watchmen-21660448-2000-1339[1].jpg (2000x1339, 721.94K)

We're arguing different points. Treatment is beneficial I'm sure, taking 8 year olds putting them on hormone treatment and then giving them media coverage where they strip for gay men at bars is where we've now heading as a society. I can recognize a madman needs treatment, but still put my foot down when the madman demands I refer to him as Napoleon and give him whatever he wants.
Our society has become entirely capable of politely but firmly saying 'no' to people, especially damaged people. Our whole culture worships derangement and weakness and puts them on a pedestal beyond criticism.

Attached: 201601_1431_ghbci.jpg (490x890, 479.41K)

what makes you say that? just because some lobbyists got it taken out of the DSM? how can you back that up?

We don't care.

If committing suicide is such a big fucking deal, maybe these cunts should focus on depression and anxiety before something as insanely minuscule as MUH DYSPHORIA.

considering gender is a made up nebulous word with no meaning, yes, it is a mental illness

"Mental illness is any disease or condition that influences the way a person thinks, feels, behaves, and/or relates to others and to his or her surroundings."

I'm more tired of Zig Forums's lax border control and the illegals who keep streaming in here to start threads. Now I have to browse the catalog to find out what you're sliding. It's all so tiresome, after all.

Yes it is. If your perceptions and concept of self are objectively separate from your biological reality, you are insane. I cannot identify as a bird, or a person capable of flight, and proceed to jump out a window after gluing a bunch of bird feathers to my arms and flap them really hard. Neither can a man be considered a woman for growing his hair out long and chopping off his dick.

Holy mother of Christ, this shithole is infested. Codemonkey, you goddamn faggot, appoint some fucking mods who aren't lazy degenerates right now. Zig Forums doesn't function when every thousandth post is cap-worthy, but all the ones between are MundaneMatt-tier trash. Fuck me, if I wanted to trigger the libs/own libs, I'd be lurking wherever the last eleven GamerGaters are still shitposting about Anita Sarkessian.

We are the people who called down an airstrike on ISIS and solved a protein folding problem that fucking supercomputers couldn't work out in years!

Attached: Bang-Her_Deshi_Amirite.jpg (1096x616, 71.82K)

Are you a newfag? you don't remember the time when chodenigger hid board log and removed natsoc mod? chodenigger wants them and making Zig Forums wasting their time arguing with faggots.

Which natsoc mod again?

Care to name them?

It's not the free market polluting the environment in China, retard. There's a little something called the CPC, or the Communist Party of China. It has a total stranglehold on the nation as a whole. Furthermore, it is countries like China and India which are responsible for the lion's share of environmental degradation of the planet. By population, on one hand, and pollutant dumping on the other. 95% of the plastic microfibers currently in the ocean originate from just ten rives. Guess where they are? Four in china, two in India, one in SEA, two in Africa and one in East Russia which neighbors China. Carbon also amounts to only amounts to about 4-5% of the total greenhouse effect, most of it comes from water vapor. What causes water vapor? Evaporation. What causes evaporation? Solar radiation. What do humans do to change the activity of the sun? Nothing. Governments cannot stop climate change, nor can any human endeavor (that those mean capitalists do) possibly alter it outside of a nuclear holocaust. Which would likely be fixed in a few centuries anyways.

Funny how you say a man walking down the street getting beaten up for calling people nigger would be of his own fault, because he provoked people, but the tranny faggot getting beat up for being a disgusting faggot is shame on the attackers for being 'psychopaths'. I guess the niggers get a special exemption for their violence? You fucking hypocrite. Neck yourself.

Attached: 0248b71cd6b35e2354dc84e5da83a355b8c95fd544697ee9efddbae15afaaa21.jpg (720x565, 110.17K)

ok thank you for your opinion. this was enlightening conversation

Neck yourself. I used to be what would be considered "libral", you know live and let live. Than the fucking neolibrals took over the agenda because Obummer was Perez and everyone figured that is the way it will always be. Now I lurk on pol and keep my power levels quite IRL. I train and raise my good white family on my single imcome. However, when you fuckers go to far I will go full 1488 and my small group of frens will sneaky my breeky and be a real RWDS. You have been warned faggot, I am not alone in how I feel. Just fucking leave us be.

Attached: fbe084b3512ce03d1c7838a3608ef63475337889edb0ec880d16e9e11f855454.jpg (719x720, 81.86K)

I see a problem: the suicide rate is at most only 50%

stopped reading there.

just kidding. I stopped reading at Leftist here.

Threatening to commit suicide unless your demands are met is like taking yourself hostage.
Nobody should negotiate with terrorists.

Trannies will tell you they're trannies.
They can't go on without you knowing.

That poor kid's parents are parading him around as a girl as if it's some sort of achievement - like they deserve recognition for their heinous act.

Do you have a source on water vapor having most of the effect on global warming? I'd like to study it for further use.

Polite sage for off-topic

Suicide could be caused by inherent factors in addition to cultural ones. It's hard to say what % for trannies/homos though. The only way to know for sure would be to eliminate all oppression/non-acceptance, which doesn't seem feasible.

Yeah, it is, by definition.

Trans-people have always been a thing. Pic related. Many proud transgender soldiers died in the US civil war. Also have you heard of the Trans-Siberian railway? Western culture has always been heavily trans-influenced, but only with the invention of capitalism in the 20th century they have begun to rewrite history.

Sage for slide thread.

Attached: Transmissisippi.png (237x279, 7.94K)

l just respond with natural selection.

nu/pol/

Based oldfag confirms that OP needs to lurk moar and be less of a nigger. OP's feelings on the matter are correct, but it's a kike thing that barely exists in sizable amounts and is a distraction from important issues.

It's very curious how every time I talked about O D I N I A the thread got anchored, but this low quality shit is considered fine. It really spins my Swastikas, if you know what I mean.

Kill yourself for wasting Kek's Holy Digits, faggot.

Checking these sick oldfag dubs of truth. I feel your pain, anons. It's unbelievable that normalfaggots have the run of this place, but their time is limited. The main problem isn't that they're here even, it's that they're not lurking. We've been shilled for so long they think being a normalnigger is, well, normal, so there they go, posting like a goddamn television with a keyboard attached to it.

gallae.com/cathy/essay12.html

Still looking for that board rules list.

If a mental disorder is cause for concern that they are going to kill themselves, then in many jurisdictions they are supposed to be institutionalized, by law.

(check'd)
And where the fuck else is there?

Does anyone suspect the original poster of being a homosexual?

Required reading on the trans shit:

thefederalist.com/2018/02/20/rich-white-men-institutionalizing-transgender-ideology/

Of course white in this case means (((white))), especially with James """Jennifer""" Pritzker.