Lindsey Graham Attacked by Faggot

DEGENERATE FAGGOT SMEARS SENATOR
Russians controlling Senator Graham through (((blackmail involving serious sexual kink))) according to openly degenerate head of Democrat Coalition.
Kbart:
breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/14/democratic-coalition-chair-trump-putin-may-be-blackmailing-lindsey-graham-over-sexual-kink/#disqus_thread
archive.fo/Rhvo1

Attached: newwhites.png (750x422, 609.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/12/lindsey-graham-extent-it-matters-im-not-gay/
people.com/politics/lindsey-graham-denies-being-gay-after-chelsea-handler-trolls-him/
youtube.com/watch?v=ATFwMO9CebA
rare.us/rare-politics/here-is-the-moment-during-the-state-of-the-union-when-the-crowd-erupted-in-a-usa-usa-chant/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Better quit picking on muh baste repub degenerate faggot

So? Lindsay Graham IS a faggot.

If OP wasn't a shill the headline would read something like this:
Degenerate faggot Senator Lindsey Graham blackmailed over "sexual kink"

Bug bitches w/ blonde/red hair?
I LOVE gookettes now!

There's something absurd in the sheer steps which these mongols go through to look like Europeans.

Graham was never married and never had a girlfriend. Of course he's being blackmailed.

Or jewesses.

Attached: 85affaa10334142d2c7edd9a0616a751.jpg (720x1080, 38.4K)

user what fucking reality are you living in?

Half a million faggots publicly disport themselves with the ultimate in lewdness in every city in America every summer but some old quiet closet queen must be destroyed because he has a "kink" by the very party that will die on the hill of gay rights.

Fucking this timeline.

everyone knows american politician are all closet queers
remember the time this hardliner anti-gay crusader was caught sucking dick in a bathroom stall?

Attached: Larry_Craig_official_portrait_(squared).jpg (476x476, 117.2K)

#MAGAwithDACA

You are right.
He must be destroyed because he is a foreign militarist neocon zogbot.

It seems like to me Putin is just sitting back, drinking his beet juice and enjoying the US government freak out over conspiracy theories.

Graham is a pedo

I'd probably fuck it given an opportunity, but Id regret it aftewards, and not just because of the numerous stds

Is that a literal bustle she's wearing?

So kawaii~~

jealous much, roastie

disgusting

This thread is all you need to prove the existence of subversive elements on Zig Forums

Lindsey Graham by his own account has never kissed or dated a girl. He is a well-known homosexual, in other words a degenerate faggot.
You already know this, OP, but let me repeat it one more time: You godforsaken shills need to kill yourselves.

Attached: SheldonAdelsonLindsayGraham.jpg (728x410, 61.94K)

There's nothing wrong with OP, because muh russia is just cringeworthy bullshit that has never any substance. And everyone already knows Graham is gay.

No, it is obviously Israel and the diaspora not the Russians. Everyone knows the pedophile rings are how kikes have controlled white politicians since they could gain reliable camera footage of pedophiles raping or murdering children.

This isn't the first time they tried to push the 'Lindsey, the gentleman statesman' line. It is a recurring theme, a talking point that they have been pushing since 2015, just like 'Russia is behind everything' talking point.

Lindsay graham has a faggot pitch in his voice and also has a girls name. He’s 100% a faggot.

Attached: EC0E2ED5-B068-49FF-87AC-29F8614CFBF0.gif (202x360, 2.42M)

(checked)
Based Gay Man

Attached: BasedEmperorPose.png (532x393, 117.35K)

This. It's what Trump's mentor used to do.

Attached: Roy Cohn Pedo 3.jpg (706x847 102.59 KB, 66.55K)

Can you imagine how much more of an insufferable cunt Lindsey Graham would be if he was 'out and proud'?

>if op wasn't a shill he'd used a biased nigger headline that (((conveniently))) lines up with (((their))) agenda

I thought everyone already knew that Lindsey Graham is a turd burglar. Worst-kept secret in Washington.

Don't care. If it is true, it couldn't have happened to a nicer shitbag.

Attached: No U.png (602x400, 317.14K)

Because he basically makes the case the jews have been stating for millennia regarding weak men and them being cattle? They have zero respect for the lips wrapped around their dick.

New Knowledge trying to recreate Pizzagate with Lindsay Graham as John Podesta .
(((Johnathon Morgan))) welcome to Zig Forums and thanks for teaching Shareblue faggots how to use kike and nigger to blend in and that’s it’s okay only a job. We’ll be enjoying your continued presence on the board

Attached: 9D80D8CB-3DC4-412C-A52B-71787B5CDAFB.gif (480x360, 3.02M)

What do you know, he blocks the bill and Democrats say he's a Russian 😂😂😂

The whole article is may perhaps could be maybe might possibly. I might start writing this stuff and become a newsmen

Attached: 6135146.jpg (1080x979, 33.52K)

Graham loves young, cut dick. That's his kink. That's everybody in the DNC. Who the ungodly fuck is so new to this world, they think Graham's controlled by Russians?

That's both jew parties, especially the Republikikes.

Read a book, nigger.

Attached: Franklin Cover-Up.png (634x1016, 995.18K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2067x1193 1.01 MB, 625.8K)

Tricksy semites.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1096x1297 90.92 KB, 591.52K)

No shit. I think the irony of democrats calling out Graham's faggotry in 2019 is lost on you.

>Russians controlling Senator Graham through (((blackmail involving serious sexual kink)))

Why would he lie with all those victim points at stake?
Lindsey Graham: 'To the extent that it matters, I'm not gay'
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/12/lindsey-graham-extent-it-matters-im-not-gay/

Lindsey Graham Says 'I'm Not Gay' After Chelsea Handler Trolls Him on National Coming Out Day
people.com/politics/lindsey-graham-denies-being-gay-after-chelsea-handler-trolls-him/

Let me paint an alternate scenario:
January 30, 2018 - State of the Union Address
youtube.com/watch?v=ATFwMO9CebA

Here is the moment during the State of the Union when the crowd erupted in a “USA! USA!” chant
rare.us/rare-politics/here-is-the-moment-during-the-state-of-the-union-when-the-crowd-erupted-in-a-usa-usa-chant/

Effective yesterday, while standing under the statue of FREEDOM, POTUS FREED those "good" people who are currently being blackmailed, threatened and enslaved.
Those who stood chanting "USA" were FREED.
The shot heard around the world.
TG>
WE, THE PEOPLE.
FREEDOM DAY.
LIGHT.
Q

Lindsay Graham was released from the blackmail and (((everyone)))'s calling him a faggot/pedo now that he's not (((pushing the agenda))).

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 10.14.22 PM.png (784x402, 74.73K)

so by russians they mean jews right?

Implying he hasn't been a controlled opposition democRAT the whole time.

Lindsey Graham is not a republican. He's trying to make Trump declare a national emergency that everyone knows will be instantly be shot down by libshit judges. The best thing Trump can do is keep it shut down until the dems fold every day that goes by the dems look worse and worse and they have no defense as to why they won't defend Americas borders.

I say again Lindsey Graham is our enemy.

Attached: 0101~4.JPG (2100x3150, 1.04M)

LOL! Look so like Lindsey just caught the vapors.

Attached: main-qimg-96e62a1b44613ef40814310839e25a88~(1).jpg (480x480, 134K)

Go back to reddit, you fucking boomer.

Those pictures died with McStain.

Holy fuck that schnozz

Sleepy Eyes Steph Germotta

He was always a sick fuck, everyone knew it for decades.

Those in lodges at least, but you don't get far unless you join the sodomy and geometry club.

Attached: the original gay club.jpg (220x229, 9.52K)

Putin?

Faggots are disloyal, have always been throughout history. Lurk two more years.

Lover's spat?

Jewish shills used to be much more clever and subtle. Are they suffering from a racial TDS? Seriously it's like they ran out of tricks and all the ones that used to work are ineffective now. Sad!

who cares?

Bump.

Anti-bump.

Attached: pres-reagan-670x376.jpg (640x359, 55.77K)

Yes. White women never dye their hair, or tan their skin, or get plastic surgery, or wear makeup.

Bump.

Kill all faggot abominations.
Inlcuding children.
Every single one of them must be killed.

You're powerless.

Graham being a faggot is old news. But he's not being blackmailed by Putin, who opposes US intervention in Syria, which Graham favors.

what does that even have to do with the post to which you're replying?
kys gook lover.