1 MILLION DOLLAR BOUNTY

1 MILLION DOLLAR BOUNTY

Hamas will pay if you can give these faces names. Does Zig Forums know them?

timesofisrael.com/hamas-offers-1-million-for-identities-of-israeli-special-ops-in-november-raid/
archive.fo/apHlS
specialoperations.com/33955/hamas-offering-1-million-dollar-bounty-for-israeli-identities-in-nov-raid/
archive.fo/hpBmn
thenational.ae/world/mena/hamas-offers-1-million-reward-for-identities-of-israeli-special-forces-1.812802
archive.fo/Bu8aO

Attached: Israeli Spec Ops Team.jpg (1069x1013, 239.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/hamas-offers-1-million-for-identities-of-israeli-special-ops-in-november-raid/
specialoperations.com/33955/hamas-offering-1-million-dollar-bounty-for-israeli-identities-in-nov-raid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whoa, the bottom middle guy looks like someone at my work.

2nd row, 1st left, she works in the human resources department of my fortune 500 company, but she wears short fucking dresses and I swear on the days she wears red bottom high heels she's not wearing panties but I've never admit that in the workplace. Kinda gives me a weekly morning hard on when I see her. She's fucking HOT at the sun.

btw, bottom, 2nd from left, she really needs a long long dick to punch her soul every day.

dubs dude, blow me
don't know anything about these fuckers but I do know when they were subjugated under the rule of the great Hulagu Khan their heads were screwed on straight or not at all.

long live Sorghaghtani!!!!

never forget the shame suffered by Kitbuqa, fucking muslims rat fuckers.

No thanks

Spread this to all places.

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT???

lel. mfw I stumble on a legit Jew vs. Palestine thread. Go at it, debased 3rd-world vermin.

Just sayin', if I ever meet one of the individuals pictured above, I'm going to psy-op them. See what they know about our (((real))) enemy.

Catch and release if they meet our criteria. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, strategically speaking.

>timesofisrael.com/hamas-offers-1-million-for-identities-of-israeli-special-ops-in-november-raid/
I like how the kike news censors it, they know some shekel-hungry yid will probably be the one to collect the reward.

what an Arabic thought process, the enemy of my enemy if they are not worth a piece shit are worth killing too.

This site is so fucking jewed, if you have a brain you see it in so many ways, it's like jew battle front 2020 for minds.

Each?

Attached: Just Asking.png (560x407, 10.86K)

It's like being a dirty mexican watching a cock fight or a nigger at a dog fight but white men watch apparently prefer rats.

Attached: 1e1790495f2cfc1c532aafef90dfdcd947d98121e33df1013f6bbde243d15144.jpg (500x334, 33.88K)

Posting in epic thread.

why do we care about mudslimes and kikes fighting each other?

Amir Abdulani. He is actually Palestinian. Do with this information what you will.

Posting the article text while I'm at it:

The group, which rules the coastal enclave, said that it had discovered that the Israeli raid on November 11 was aimed at planting spying devices on its communications network inside the territory. Israel has imposed partial censorship on its media on the subject.
A spokesman for Hamas’ military wing, the Al Qassam Brigades, said that 15 members of an elite Israeli military unit had infiltrated Gaza via the border fence and travelled in the enclave using cars disguised as vehicles belonging to a local charity.
Hamas also managed to capture equipment used by the group, Abu Obeida added, promising a million dollars to any local "collaborator" who would supply Hamas with information about the operation.
Hamas had already published photos of eight people and two vehicles it said were linked to the operation, prompting the Israeli army censor to appeal to the public and media not to republish the images.
A November 13 ceasefire brokered by Egypt ended the fighting that had raised fears of another war between Israel and Palestinian militants in Gaza.
Israel says the measure is necessary to isolate Hamas and prevent it from obtaining weapons, though critics say it amounts to collective punishment of the territory's two million residents.

Oh wait they just want info on them.
Hey Hamas:
TWAS THE JEWS WHICH DID IT
Gib shekels plox.

Attached: fam tbh.jpg (640x360, 77.6K)

it like Palestine was never called Palestine if you hear the USA or the Jews talk about it and yet in 1307 it was called Palestine:

— Monk Hayton, La flor des estoires de la terre d'Orient (1307).

not that I give two shit either way, the only mistake Kitbuqa made was not killing every man women, child, boy and girl.

Look over the fence every day and find 15 kikes that looks like those field rats. Take them out. Pick another 15 the next day. Repeat until the parties responsible for the wronging are brought to justice. Such is the way of the desert.

Hulagu should have slaughtered every single living human in the region, Jews included. So many lost chances when you let the fuckers live, or their kids.

Hamas kills kikes in "their" own backyard. Anyone who isn't a diaper shitter likes that. I guess you can't empathize with a racial majority being genocides in their own homelands by kikes. I wonder why?

elect me President and I will kill every single living human being from the middle east to the very tip of South Africa, whites excluded, exceptions will be made for US politicians however, their heads need to be on the chopping block too.

Let's focus on keeping this thread bumped and assisting with the objective for now.

…but you do have my vote. This article includes the video PSA Hamas released about the attack. It has some CCTV footage, etc.

Attached: hey kid.jpg (256x197, 12.38K)

fuck 'em both…. who cares if a bear shits in the woods, no one ever smells it

however kikes in the media make certain we all but on our black jewdicial robes and judge each other, and other when what the world needs is a depopulation of about 4 billion ppl. judge me on that

I dislike both mudslimes and kikes and loves them fighting each other. Yeah I'm pretty sure this organization has one million dollar for you if you can find those kikes, totally.

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend, but if you're autist enough, sure.

Yes, actually. I do. Hezbollah is based as fuck. Despite being populated by retarded goatfuckers who don't know how to aim their fucking guns

Try a reverse image search. Not likley but I personally have found people using it. If any are still in Palestine just post their faces on every street corner. I’m sure they will be found.

3rd column picture 2. Known only as "the ascended nun" this woman is said to be a powerful sorcerer Reports of shapeshifting and the ability to generate lightning are unconfirmed but still use caution.

The towel heads that kill you are more welcomed than you moshe. Have a bump Akmed. Kill some more Jews.

Wow, 3rd column picture 2 really passes for a man. Had me fooled.

lighten up a bit user you know I'm just fucking around. As for sand niggers, I don't need to choose there's plenty of bullets for both them and kikes.

Attached: rl.jpg (720x706, 138.54K)

Palestine is amazing. I don’t care for thier cause but they are doing the Lords work in killing Jews. If I could I’d send them weapons. Plus they be bring bad publicity for Israel.

Holy shit is that imkampfy

Moshe do you really think I believe that Hamas is going to send me a reward? More importantly, do you really think that's my motivation? How telling. It's always about the shekels with you greedy fags. Hamas kills kikes; consistently, bravely, and in spectacular fashion.
I support them for that reason alone. Hell, I support them for that video alone. If they offered me money, I'd tell them to keep it and put it towards their self-defense instead. (((You))) wouldn't understand, because you only care about money, and the power you think it brings you. You'll lose in the end because the people who want to kill you are justified, do it for free, and have no fear of death. You on the other hand are a conscript, you don't have anything to defend, and you shit your diapers at the slighest sign of danger. Your species is also incredibly stupid.

If you're not saying "fuck hamas" as often as you say "fuck israel", you are a waste of skin.

I'm not sure why I 'replied' to - was not my intention to appear retarded

These are from the nvidia artificial faces

empathize? This board is full of psychotic sociopaths.

this argument again

Attached: 8c26a638caebbf3cd3ff3e8a68144acd9b3881ff7bac4efb6fffcb5e61b5db1e.jpg (479x447, 53.8K)

death to Israel

Attached: fuck.GIF (446x360, 3.92M)

Attached: Du62zTPU8AAs3e9.jpg (641x945, 114.64K)

You low-IQ, low-effort nigger, you're a kike, not because you don't support Hamas, but because, as I clearly explained in my last post, you brought up the "bounty" the way you did. It was a slip, and I noticed it.

That, and your general low-effort, low-IQ posts, like the one you just made, are indicative of a greedy, lazy, stupid kike.

You even "debate" like a kike. I never made whatever argument you're trying to say I did, only you did in your own tiny little inbred mind. Do you honestly think posting a NS-themed drawing trumps logos? You do, indicating yet again, that you're a subhumam.
That's 4 arguments that you are a kike based upon things you've said, none of which relate to you supporting, or not supporting Hamas.
Now go be a kike somewhere else.

Can you imagine trying to collect payment? Even on the off chance these Arabs were honourable, you'd be mossaded the minute you collected the bag or received the wire transfer. The solution is of course, to just do it for free.

cool story and all but it's the same person twice you dolt

of course user, I know your motivation is "le based hamas killing kikes, help them guys!!!" like I said go ahead, be autist helping them. I don't give a fuck about mudslimes vs kikes because I hate both of them. Both of them dying from killing each other will just satisfy me.

you get the rope too

You wandered into the wrong neighborhood faggot.

Look at the incomprehensible responses to this thread.

Don't worry, your post was retarded enough.

Mohammeds. Now pay me.

Gee, thanks mom.

Srsly, it is possible to hate islam and judaism equally. The enemy of your enemy is not your friend, especially when their well-publicised goals include your death or acquiescence.

Muhammad, Mohamed, Ahmed, Mahmoud, Muhammad, Mehmet, Muhammad,Mohammed, Muhammad, Tim Osman, Muhammad, Mohamed, Ahmed.

I'm probably 90% correct ironically.

niggers arent people user

I know the second one he is my neighbor.
His name is Schlomi McSpecialopstein

Where is my money?