P&G Stock In Decline

Procter & Gamble Co (NYSE: PG) stock is in a decline after it's razor giant Gillette brand attacks straight white men for their "toxic masculinity" and challenges them to do better. Their current advertisement is being bombarded with dislikes and cries for boycott against the Procter & Gamble Co.

tl;dr
GET WOKE. GO BROKE.

Attached: We Believe_ The Best Men Can Be _ Gillette (Short Film)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0
ebay.com.au/itm/Original-Jico-Branded-Straight-Cut-Throat-Razor-Shaving-Salon-Barber-Blades/172917806085?hash=item2842b45405:g:JYMAAOSwUxhbOa4t:rk:8:pf:0
amazon.com/Personna-Pivot-Blades-Trac2-Razors/dp/B00954O15C
youtube.com/watch?v=AKg0RNTSClc
web.archive.org/web/20190115022217/https://www.harrys.com/en/us/products/shave-with-pride-set
ebay.com/itm/Straight-Edge-Razor-Steel-Folding-Shaving-Wood-Handle-Knife-Barber-Beard-NEW/142480203662
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Link to advert. Should have been in OP. My bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0

What is this tactic of just insulting the majority of people who use your product? Are they thinking that they'll attract more people then are going to leave? I just can't fathom the retardation behind this stupid shit anymore

Gillette plans to thrive off black women buying their razors to shave their pussies.

this is literally true

Single day loses are not a sign they are hurting, idiot. Unless their cash reserves were running on the thinnest razor margins already, which I doubt. Come back by the next fiscal quarter and see if the stock has gone down, or failed to recover.

Attached: 1290539005807.jpg (595x710, 70.81K)

Thanks for pointing this out, user. Also, attempting to kick a corporation in it's nuts by creating a Wall Street sell panic isn't a viable tactic to fuck their shit up. Aside from lurking for 2 more years, you should learn what it takes to really hurt these people. We don't kick them in the nuts. We kick them in their Wall Street wallet. Further, I'm watching this backlash in real time. Prove me wrong if this doesn't affect their stock market values tomorrow. If you're looking for some LONG TERM results, I can promise you that going #woke isn't going to help their numbers in 2020. Gillette just took a steaming shit on 90% of their core consumers. They just committed seppuku on the altar of social justice. This is the beginning of the downward spiral to the end.

These boycott get woke go broke fags are the worst.
P&G is so massive its borderline impossible to avoid and the alternatives are probably pozzed as shit too.
Do you think Paco and Shaquanda give a shit?
Do you think the masses of non American customers give a shit?
We've already been replaced good ol fashion boycotts aren't going to do shit, so you downvoted the YouTube video and left a nice redpill comment.
Good for you, global finance marches on.

Attached: BUO_we6CQAARWtr.jpg (600x600, 65.63K)

I guess there's no hope then. Might as well do nothing, huh fellow white?

What I'm saying is this silly boycott is nothing.
The American consumer is being replaced, so they take a quick hit to their wallet just to give you a swift kick in the balls.
Ok Gillette gets fucked, whatever just liquidate it or push out some of their lower middle class red state employees to compensate.
Global finance marches on.

Well, since all is lost, I guess I might as well off myself for being a straight white male. Thanks for the (((reality))) check, based nihilism.

Attached: black pills.jpg (250x250, 6.54K)

(((Corporations))) are too big to fail! Resistance is futile, filthy goy!

And tbh Zig Forums would love this shit.

This is irrelevant nonsense and can't be connected to shit. Small fluctuations like this are regular.

Nope. But there are enough whites suffering from white guilt that this works. Same with males and what would be called as "male guilt".

Holy kek, I thought it was an edit for a second. That commercial was some blatant bullshit.

I agree with you that things are FUBAR, but I'm still in the camp of calling it out.

I'm not saying resistance is futile, I saying these companies regularly take big fat shits all over Americans in general and the best we can muster is not giving them our money?
Let's all stop shaving and stand in solidarity with our beards against the evils of Gillette, that'll really piss in their Cheerios.
I bet they'll really start seething if we stop wiping our asses and brushing our teeth too!

I think they call it negging. Soyboys are into that shit apparently.

Be sure to take a friend or two. kek.

How much do you wanna bet someone in charge of marketing bought highly leveraged put options on their own stock through a shell corp or other proxy, pulls this stunt, makes a TON of money, and poof.

They're betting on the future, and like it or not the trends strongly suggest that the future is brown. Think of these ads like an investment of perceived goodwill towards their future consumers. "We were woke when Hitler was in office! Gillette cares about you!" It's of course all bullshit but these advertisers aren't idiots. They know that most people won't give a crap and will still buy Gillette, some white people are so brainwashed that they'll like Gillette more for crapping on them, and the brown people have little reason to care because they're mostly shown in a good light here. The women obviously don't mind generally since they have their victim narrative enforced (even though they're less likely to buy Gillette in the first place) and it makes them feel good. If a product appeals to women, it also is more likely to appeal to men because "Happy wife, happy life." All in all they know that "whitey (men especially) don't riot." Same thing with those home alarm system commercials where more often than not the burglar is some raccoon eyed white guy and the friendly phone operator is usually a minority male or a female: females get to both be a victim in the ad and play the hero role; non-whites don't feel attacked for being shown as a criminal (even though statistically they're more likely to be one) and get to play the hero - and who doesn't march? Whitey: he just pays for things.

Lucky for us, it's still a free market for now. I can shave with the competition and keep my ass wiped with the paper of another.

Thanks for reminding me that anyone who isn't white will need to be exterminated. I might have spared women or infants in a moment of weakness, but your post reminds me of why all of you anti-white fucks have to go. Thank you.

Very real possibility.

This is what happens when you allow SJWs past your HR firewall and allow your company to become SJW-converged. SJWs don't care about company performance, they only care about progressing cultural Marxism and the anti-white narrative. That's why they ruin everything they get their hands on. They aren't rational agents, they're mentally unhinged freaks on a religious crusade.

This truly is a white pill. Just when you think that all hope is lost, the stats prove you wrong. Ahhhhh, feels good, man!

the company is founded on a scam anyway

literally this

Good thing I use Schick, who owns that? Oh shit wait…

First there was Dollar Shave Club then there was Harry's Razor, the traditional razor scams need the SJW agenda to save them.

Gillete Doesn't Cut It
Boycott Gillette

This brings about a relevant question. What is Zig Forums's razor of choice and mens' products? Not datamining, but if we dump these sjw faggots, who do we meme into being the best razor a REAL MAN, not some faggot sjw, can get? This kinda reminds me of when New Balance became the official foot wear of the next Reich. To be honest, I've worn nothing but NB since.

Truly a modern day massacre. I am sure this extraordinary plummet will teach the board, management and those pesky marketing (((people))) just what we think!

In the other news: It's literally nothing. Call me back when some worthwhile investors drop their stock by a couple of dollars.

Inb4 real men who bought their straight razors at a yard sale.

Attached: hairy scary.png (597x604, 603.45K)

But it once for $12 and keep it for life.
ebay.com.au/itm/Original-Jico-Branded-Straight-Cut-Throat-Razor-Shaving-Salon-Barber-Blades/172917806085?hash=item2842b45405:g:JYMAAOSwUxhbOa4t:rk:8:pf:0

Attached: NAZIshave.jpg (355x283, 10.12K)

samefagging, I know y'all can see my ID

Corporations love to fight each other. We can play these companies like fiddles. As soon as all of us get behind another brand, they'll go in the opposite direction and start posting edgy shit to sweep up white male anti-sjw market. So, who is best to shitpost all over P&G? Is there anyone out there with the "balls of steel" to shit all over P&G?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16.15K)

If you're a gambler, and let's be totally fucking honest here, do you really want to hold onto your cards till a week into this shit storm? As soon as Tucker Carlson aires this shit on Fox News, your life savings could be in a free fall. The stock market isn't a joke. We're talking about millions of dollars being lost here. Hey, that's just my advice, user. You can do whatever THE FUCK YOU WANNA DO!!!

Attached: 56d1b7b2d356a6be2d675d43f4e3cc5f8.mp4 (640x360, 1.22M)

FTFY

Attached: hurr.JPG (515x384, 36.71K)

I just use a pair of buzz cutters and get that nice stubble look.

reminds me of more innocent times and game devs started shitting all over the people that loved them for the sake of a wider audience.

I'm of Cornish extraction and have dark brown hair so I look like a rapist with facial hair.

P&G probably owns their competition.

Short sighted tbh, you keep on with a boycott until they come out publicly and say it's illegal to boycott p&g.
Make them name themselves.
You're going to end up naming yourself, everything you have is built on lies.

Gillette is for pussies anyway. real men wet shave

Attached: 0003_RAZOR-04_2400x.jpg (1024x1024, 63.47K)

It's the current year, bigot. Real men are womyn now.

Womyn are:
Strong
Empowered
Financially stable
Able to do whatever they want

TL;DR
Lift strong and ignore barking vaginas. Only betas get beaten into submission.

Fail,

You should have made an acronym that spells "feminists are aids" or some such.

wow a whole 0.6% in a market pullback
this is breaking news

You just barely made it, bud.

That's why you buy nonbrand razors at the drug store

The most insulting thing is how we're always compared to niggers in an unfavorable light. If it were the case that white men ought to be lectured by a soulless megacorp (it isn't), the worst possible way to accomplish this is to tell us that we need to be more like niggers. Have these people seen the way niggers live? The lack of maintenence of their property/dwellings? The broken homes? The violence? The disdain for education and the tendency to do stupid nigger stuff like deal drugs and rap? The whole situation is so toxic that most of the niggers who are smart enough to wish to emulate white behavior and escape end up getting pulled back down into the shit heap that is the black area of any given metropolis.

Fuck off Gillette. Fuck anybody who is insane enough to suggest that acting more like niggers is an improvement.

We're fucked. Oh well. I hope there's an afterlife so that I can look upon the earth in amusement as the low IQ hordes attempt to manage themselves in a post-white, nuclear armed Era. Shit's gonna be hilarious. Terry was more than just a high priest, he was a prophet: the future will be filled with real, live glow-in-the-dark niggers.

Attached: send-in-the-clowns-slava-polunin-the-world's-greatest-clown-and-others-from-around-the-world-theflyingtortoise.jpg (915x480, 68.26K)

Good.
Now, find information about the owners, and have them killed.

Nah. They are all idiots betting on an impossible future that will soon be proven false.

even if long term this doesn't affect them to much it is still fun to watch the red line in those graps dive down to the bottom right after they got woke
i don't think i've seen anyone going broke so fast after getting woke

What in the actual fuck?

Attached: the-fuck-is-this-the-fuck-is-that.jpg (500x648, 78.04K)

I'll just steal those Mach 3 blades like all the niggers do anyway from now on.

Personna Twin Pivot Plus

18 cents per cartridge on Amazon (yeah, I'm just giving the price not saying use Amazon).

amazon.com/Personna-Pivot-Blades-Trac2-Razors/dp/B00954O15C

paco and shaquanda buy there shit at de dolla sto. thats not supporting p&g so maybe we should go there

this, you can never serve two masters, and they always, every time, choose social justice over profit

as much as I'd like leftism to go under, OP is a retard and they ain't going down anytime soon

I guess i didn't need to keep my lunch down anyway

This was all done on purpose by an insider so he could buy more stocks for a cheaper price and increase his equity in the company.

A marvelous move.

I’m afraid I don’t understand the backlash against this ad campaign too well, maybe I’m just a boomer. To me the ad was just decrying degeneracy in particular actually, particular sexually harassing women and acting like a nigger in general (shots of the partying on tv and the riots). I did notice in the beginning there was a snippet of what sounded like a political pundit saying “masculinity” but I must’ve missed some other subtext going on completely. To me the ad was actually a bit redpilled, saying how young men shouldn’t act like degenerate nigger hooligans

Attached: 51BD13A0-F081-4D8E-9D2C-E3DE795B8A04.jpeg (1080x1080, 155.74K)

I also understand how it isn’t a shaving company’s place to grandstand in this way but I’m afraid I just don’t understand the backlash to this ad in particular too well

Fucking dumbass. You didn't need a new thread.

That "less than a dollar" figure amounts to billions numnuts.

It's not 1929, subhuman. Sit down and shut up.

P&G has 2,491,000,000 shares. Thursday morning, it ran at $90.75 per share. Today, it's running $92.30 per share. NOT ONLY IS THAT UP FROM BEFORE THE AD, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, IT ONLY REPRESENTS A CHANGE OF
1.37 BILLION. CHUMP CHANGE. LESS THAN A PERCENT.

I unironically still use a straight razor.

Oh, whoops, I missed a number. It's not up by 1.37 billion; it's UP by 3.86 billion. The ad worked.

Well I use a Philips electric shaver, those arent race traitors, right guys?

Attached: 5c439a34b5754560e2ae9a5edd32fe99cbb0a5debdac7932e049a92cad6f47fd.jpg (720x533, 58.19K)

Imagine being so retarded you think that Trump marks the end of the pendulum swinging back.
This isn't the high water mark, you retard. We haven't even gotten started.

Attached: topkek.jpg (705x602, 65.27K)

How is shaving with a home-forged razor "pozzed?"

It's basically saying men are the problem and it's a mans job to fix the problem of having male tendencies.

DON'T BUY PERSONNA BLADES RETARDS THEY'RE MADE IN ISRAEL

Useful to whom exactly?

Now that's what I call a (((brown pill)))

OY GOY ITS HABEDING

It's not happening, and the PG stock is back up .70 cents to 92 dollars. this entire thread is gay and a waste of every participants time.

Imagine being a NEET high on hubris who is in denial about the demographic reality. What do I know, though, I only have experience in the marketing and advertising world and am consistently proven right regarding these things.

What percentage of your workers would you say are Jews?

philips, braun, wahl
all jewish

Completely normal daily movement.

ANSWER ME YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

A single occurence isn't a tendency.
But knowing that there have been overall and downward tendency on the market, it could be just that, just keep an eye on it if it's still down after a week since all this debacle would have time to make rounds.

Down .63% is barely any movement in the market, basically just normal variance.

Not to mention it's up today, see pic related.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 2.54.14 PM.png (500x553 111.4 KB, 232.42K)

Claims without evidence.

Those .58 points really hitting them hard.

Yeah, well good for them. I'm still never buying any of their products again.

Attached: gillette.png (289x500 54.17 KB, 91.35K)

op is a faggot, you will have to wait untill next quarterly to see if they went broke

When you embed lots of sodomites, SJWs, and stronk independents in your company's administration, then virtue-signalling becomes a much higher priority than simple profits. I thought you'd understand that by now user.

If you aren't into the straight, or safety razor, and it's a commercial product we are talking about, I would say Harry's. Dollar Shave Club is now owned by the Unilever corp. Everything else is way overpriced.

someone made a bot that catalogs all of the deleted comments from youtube

and its live

youtube.com/watch?v=AKg0RNTSClc

It's still not a downvote.

Harry's is fully onboard with the poz.
web.archive.org/web/20190115022217/https://www.harrys.com/en/us/products/shave-with-pride-set

Yeah, its all the homo marketing people taking over. PR and sales do absolutely nothing for the product or customer, they just invent ways to jew, but they get the promotions.

As a redditor, I think this website could use a downvote option.

Don't get me wrong, the free speech and alot of the content here on Zig Forums is highly informative. But then you get the shitposting and blatant antisemitism. There should be some way to "downvote" blatant propaganda and render it less visible. As a conservative civic nationalist, I recognize that free markets are the only solution, and to really the economic rationale would require you probably stopped reading two sentences ago and were jerking off to hentai when kikes destroyed the twin towers plebbit is for fags, though notwithstanding there which would as to more look like. Hell, even I still browse /r/videos from time to time.

My point is, a voting system would be really useful for a website like this.

Go off brand. Buy one for yourself, two for friends and eliminate three Unilever customers for about $15.

ebay.com/itm/Straight-Edge-Razor-Steel-Folding-Shaving-Wood-Handle-Knife-Barber-Beard-NEW/142480203662

Here, it needs to be said. Go away faggots

Attached: The game is niggardly.gif (1280x720, 505.99K)

Lots of amateur bladesmiths out there who will make you a high quality razor for not much money. It will likely last you your entire life and be far better than any mass-produced shit on the market. If you have money to spend, then you could probably have one made that's practically an heirloom status work of art.

Just look for knife makers on Youtube and you should be able to find plenty who do custom orders.

I don't understand, the niggers look like beta manlets in the advert. It only exists seemingly for (((their))) benefit because both sides hate kikes, the niggers a lot more right now according to polls but that's quickly changing.

i don't think straight razors are the way to go when trying to convert people off the cartridge jews.

safety razors are a great middle ground between skill/maintenance needed and cost savings, it's the way to go. people aren't going to be busting out a straight razor when they're late for work.

Attached: Laughs_In_Terrorist.jpg (640x480, 39.15K)

Do you really mean that?

fucking normies mate, just ignore em

Attached: meme12.jpg (1308x1636, 170.72K)