NXIVM pyramid scheme video. red pill the comment section

Philip DeCuckold did a news video about NXIVM this morning. It's a bit of a deep dive. How long until he is suicided? Isn't Stormy Daniels a member of this cult?

Other urls found in this thread:

artvoice.com/2018/01/02/exclusive-raniere-claimed-he-had-proof-for-holocaust-denial-so-bronfman-zionists-had-to-stop-him-at-commodities/#.XD3ivy3MxbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hebrew-free first post

Checked.
That's not how it works, newfag. Second, no archive - direct link to (((jewtube))).

sage

take it up with codemonkey, faggot. If the site allows hebetube embedding, then people are going to use it. If the clip was a minute long, I would have made a webm. If you want to make a webm of the video then go ahead you fucking queer.

and yeah, taking up the first post with anything but jewry is exactly how it works.

wuh oh, he's supposed to be a centrist!

Dummy before you knock something, RESEARCH IT. This was an ugly little goy, and EVER SIGNLE TWAT he conned was a jewess. From (((Allison Mack))) to the (((Bronfman SISTERS))). You realize their father, edgar Bronfamn, was identified by non other than Dr. Pierce himself as one of the most evil jews alive? All the shakedowns of the Swiss, the Swedes, the Germans for gold? All Bronfman. This magefincifent little bastard told the two (((Bronfman girls))) the Holohoax WAS AHOAX and that their father was in on it, and that he didn't want them around him since he was afraid that he (Raniere) would expose the hoax to him. Guy is a fucking hero. If anyone on this earth deserved to die with his daughters being fucked and taken advantage of (and the bitches are STILL paying his lawyers and those of Allison Mack!!1), it was the Jew monster Edgar Bronfman. Raniere is a fucking hero.

yeah nah

Read about it asshole. And he never raped fucking kids. Just gullible twats:

artvoice.com/2018/01/02/exclusive-raniere-claimed-he-had-proof-for-holocaust-denial-so-bronfman-zionists-had-to-stop-him-at-commodities/#.XD3ivy3MxbU

Guy was a fucking HERO:
According to some insiders, Keith told the sisters their father, billionaire Edgar Bronfman Sr., pulled strings and invested money to manipulate commodities prices against Mr. Raniere’s advised positions to cause the staggering losses for the sisters.

It was initially assumed that, if this were true [and the sisters had no reason to doubt the veracity of Keith Raniere, for he was their mentor {and the smartest man in the world} who wanted only their good] that Pater Bronfman did so because he did not like Keith Raniere having undue influence over his daughters, and wanted him discredited at any price.

Sources now say there was a deeper, more sinister motive for the late Mr. Bronfman [he died in December 2013] to stop Keith Raniere: Keith represented a threat to unseen forces who rule the Zionist world.

Edgar Bronfman [above] was President of the World Jewish Congress [from 1979-2007.] He was also President of the World Jewish Restitution Organization, whose stated objective is to ensure “…the return of communal Jewish property stolen by the Nazis and then by the communists in Eastern Europe, and property in Western Europe stolen by the Nazis and unaccounted for.”

The conflict lay, Mr. Raniere explained, not in that he had an uplifting influence over the daughters of one of the leaders of the Jews but that Mr. Raniere knew something that threatened the foundations of the life work of Edgar Bronfman – and the powers of the Jewish world.

Of course, some scoffed at the notion that Mr. Bronfman even knew about the commodities investments his daughters took part in. Indeed they took great pains to hide it from him. These people claim that Raniere merely blundered, or more likely swindled the sisters out of the money and used Papa Bronfman as a decoy. The sisters chose to believe Keith, who was, after all, the smartest man in the world and, they said, the most ethical.

Now, for the first time, Frank Report reveals what Keith Raniere told his most intimate disciples about the reason Edgar Bronfman went against him:

Keith Raniere told several disciples that he discovered that Nazi Germany did not use extermination camps and gas chambers to mass murder Jews; and the actual number of Jews killed was significantly lower than the historically accepted figure of 6 million.

Raniere had proof, he said, that the holocaust was a Zionist Fraud, and the “Hoax of the Twentieth Century”, a vast Zionist/Allied/Soviet conspiracy.

Well, it didn't take long for this thread to get kiked. You got me, user. It's okay to rape kids if it hurts the kikes. I'll take that information with me going forward, okay you won, you can leave now.

Guy probably fucking posted here:
According to several disciples with whom he confided, Mr. Raniere’s views were as follows::

The Holocaust is an exaggeration arising out of a Jewish conspiracy, designed to advance the interest of Jews at the expense of other peoples.
The stories of Nazi brutality were just propaganda.
Germany was the victim of Allied aggression.
Allegations made against Germany, including the Holocaust, were wartime propaganda which had been used to justify the United States’ involvement in World War II.
The Allies made the Nazis the “scapegoat” for their own misdeeds. The atrocities of the Allies were more brutal, painful, mortal and numerous than the most extreme allegations made against the Germans. The Nazi treatment of Jews was no different from what the Allies did to their enemies in World War II.
Israeli politicians [men like Edgar Bronfman] derived billions of dollars from nonexistent, mythical and imaginary cadavers, whose numbers have been reckoned in an unusually distorted and dishonest manner
There was no German program to exterminate Europe’s Jews, and the estimate of six million Jewish wartime dead is an irresponsible exaggeration. The Holocaust – the alleged extermination of some six million Jews (most of them by gassing) – is a hoax and should be recognized as such.
The gas chambers used by the Nazis to exterminate the Jews did not exist. There were no execution gas chambers in Auschwitz or in any other concentration camp. Today, what are displayed as ‘gas chambers’ at the remains of the Auschwitz camp in Poland are a post-war fabrication by the Polish communist regime or the Soviet Union. Neither at Auschwitz nor in any territory controlled by the Germans was there ‘mass murder of Jews’ in ‘gas chambers.’ Mr. Raniere admits there were scattered killings. But most who died at Auschwitz were the victims of “natural causes” such as disease, not gassing. The death of some Jews were due to the typhus plague during the war and the famine towards the end of the war caused by the defeat of the Germans.
The majority of documentation relating to the operation of the gas chambers in death camps, is “rare” and “unreliable” – and based upon misleading evidence, false statements, and outright lies.
The Zionists fabricated a legend, under the name of the Massacre of the Jews. It is myth. Leading Jews – such as Edgar Bronfman – spread this myth as part of a plundering plot intended to enable the creation of a Jewish homeland in Palestine, garner support for the state of Israel and pocket money for themselves and their Jewish friends – some of whom are connected to the Illuminati.

Why would jews be connected to the illuminati? The illuminati used to be old school ethnic Europeans.

I've read all the files of the case since the guy fascinates me, being able t fuck the Jews one like this. There's none, ZERO evidence he ever fucked a kid. If you're interested in that see the KIKES Jeffry Epstein and Can Dershowitx who ACTUALLY fucked kids. Hmm, strange you aren't interested in that one, isn't it rabbi? Why no interest in the Jews who ran Pedo island?
This guy just fucked and took shekels from neurotic Jewess daughters of the most evil kike on the planet (and that's a good thing).

Attached: 1461898761749.jpg (238x220, 16.29K)

The fucking guy stole back 100 millions of dollars the Jew stole from every country in Europe.He's smarter than I am or you are. Sure he had a reason. Even if he didn't, for all the hurt Jews like Weinstein have caused to females of this race, isn't it nice for once to see someone get one over on the Jews?

It just seems like a questionable thing to say about Europeans. Especially if those same Europeans are people who are trying to free you from the kikes system of enslavement. If he is smart enough to deceive jews and make a big deal about it, he is probably only 'in it' for himself, in which case, he became a jew to deceive them but ended up actually BECOMING a jew. In which case, he is no help to anybody (except the jews and himself).

i take it you haven't been here long? "Illuminati" is just codeword for those who collaborate with the Jews, basically crypto-Jews. As far as what Raniere did to those 2 repulsive jewesses. If their scumbag father died in pain knowing his daughters were being used for shekels and maybe an occasional BJ by Raniere, then it was a service to humanity. for all the money, art, and property he looted from honest Europeans to redistribute Jews, claiming it had been "stolen by the Nazis AND the communists (!!! The communist WERE the Jews!!!). The man did a service to all of humanity, and makes me almost believe in divine justice.
Just as the Jew monster Sumner red stone is sitting alone covered in his own shit with his nurse and family fighting over his own money. And Weinstein may end up in jail and hopefully broke. The top 3 Jews Pierce named as most evil on the planet have all gotten what they deserved (And It's Beautiful!)

Codeword invented by whom? I am talking about an organization that was ONLY Europeans and whose whole entire focus was to overthrow jewish power in European nations. Do you really think that they wouldn't be branded by kikes for their anti-kike stance? I don't really give a shit what 'kikes' call them, I am interested in their stance for the promotion of Europeans and European welfare. If you have some evidence that they are involved in promoting kike issues, make your claim, but otherwise they are a European ONLY organization that promotes European ONLY affairs. We have to have something for ourselves.

so is this what a pollack will obtain when he goes not hide his power level?

You want to turn into a mental jew and rape kids?

How is it mental jew ? What is written is what a pollack believes!

Then you apparently know a lot that I don't, because from well before this place was even formed, (((illuminati))) is just a ver for those who work with the Jews for exploiting the goyim, many of them are Jews themselves, and it has nothing to do with European patriots.

Because he wasn't smart enough not to avoid their system…ergo, not smart at all…he should have been funding people to make a biological weapon that would wipe out ALL our enemies…but what does he do with that 'big brain'? He fucks little girls and women and acts like a jew. I know a con man when I see one.

Can you show a court document where he's accused of "raping kids" or raping anyone for that matter? Why should he be in jail and given no bail, while a great, meeting KIKE like Jeffry Epstein who openly admitted to raping over 40 girls as young as 12 got 6 months house arrest?
If he were a Jew, this wouldn't even be a court case. I just think it's great that for once in their fucking parasitical lives, international jewry got a taste of their own medicine. Difference here is that he wasn't fucking kids. Why would he, he wanted the Jewesses to rob them blind, which is hysterical to think all the shekels their scumbag father spent all those years robbing from others went on a private jet for someone who almost certainly posted here. Read what he said, it could be a post right from this site.

No jews were allowed in the organization. Europeans ONLY. Why do you think their name is smeared all over the entire planet. They were their days 'Nazis'. Pro-European.

Chad Keith Raniere
I don't know guys, he sounds pretty cool

Out of curiosity, how long have you been posting here? I'm betting not very long…the very fact you didn't know that Raniere was robbing Jewesses blind left and right and forcing them to get his name tattooed on them speaks volumes. And you keep repeating that he was "fucking kids," but unless they've updated the charges since I last read them, I saw no such thing. The entire case is just Bonfman's kike brother trying to have him jailed to stop him from spending more of their stolen kike money (which they are giving to him of their own free will, so there should not be a case).
If some crazed kike wants to get a tattoo or body art of a guy she is obsessed with, that's her business. If she wants to give him her money, her business. If it were a girl taking a guy for all his money, no one would say a word or even blink an eye. Whether he's got a 14 inch prick or is just some sort of genius at getting rich skanks to give him their shekels, good for him.

This one is rich. A guy wh specifically is on record as naming every Zig Forums talking point, has not been charged with raping kids or anyone else, but did rob a VERY crooked kike blind…and somehow I am the being accused of the high kikery here? As you say, rabbi…

Attached: 1461899336994.jpg (476x608, 62.48K)

thank you for linking us all to googles servers

take it up with codemonkey

you're trying too hard

checked,
browse memes, hail satan o/

Fuck off back to kikechan, moshe.

no u

Reminder he tried to induct his audience through his influence network into a mental health kike scam.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (455x166, 54.93K)

Why are so many kikes defending a rape cult?

Attached: 25e96fb770a6e5e19b0469a351339bc255abf015e7d877a1f5bdd0f01830d0c0.gif (2000x1153, 365.09K)