Not Raped?

So Patterson was charged with murder and kidnapping, but not with rape.
Why did he take her? It still doesn’t make sense to me. At least with people like Ted Bundy and John Wayne Gacy Jr., you knew the gist of their motives (fucked up sexual perversions).

What’s the deal with this guy? Why did he kidnap a girl and just put her under a bed? None of this makes sense to me. Is something bigger and weirder going on here? He confessed so easily, and her escape story reads like a movie script.

int.nyt.com/data/documenthelper/561-jake-patterson-charges/0d504489dc541e820518/optimized/full.pdf#page=1

Also

Is this a glownigger scenario? Were her parents sleeper agents? Is this guy just a spook?

Attached: 8BAE9760-43BC-4B50-8E8B-C441F71A312F.jpeg (1692x1128, 410.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-compass-pleasure/201503/the-neurobiology-bdsm-sexual-practice
thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/02/14470/
vocativ.com/news/262498/brain-loves-bdsm/index.html
quora.com/Is-there-a-psychological-reason-for-people-becoming-submissive-and-seeking-dominant-people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So awkward that he thought he could kidnap a girl while killing her parents and she would like him and want to cuddle and maybe fuck. Industrial strength autism.

You'd be surprised how many girls I have dated said this to me.

Maybe he couldn't get it up.

Take this to the pisswater/newplus

It works in the movies.

Attached: nbk.jpg (1100x739, 59.27K)

This does happen more often than you think.
There have been stories of women getting kidnapped and then later helping her kidnapper escape or helping him kidnap more girls.

That only happens to chad kidnappers though. Think about it, the most common sexual fantasy among women is for some rugged man to show up, sweep her off her feet and repeatedly raping her.

Hi Bernie!

KEK, underrated post.

Yeah, doesn't work so much when you are fat and bald at 21. You also have to actually fuck the girl. Not that I'm condoning this.

Women respect powerful men, Moshe.

tbh I wish my boomer parents would die already too. But for different reasons.

My father said to me yesterday that
And the 20k bass guitar, and the oil money, and the precious metals, and the family…
Boomers just don't live in the same world we do.

Trumptard detected. Lurk more faggot.

LOL. even a stopped clock is right twice per day.

Attached: 1387983484420.jpg (650x388, 47.7K)

The Virgin 8channer vs the Chad with friends and family

Attached: closs24.jpg (531x531, 16.68K)

Something is certainty a miss here. I get the feeling she was supposed to be sold off to live in someones sex dungeon and that person never came to collect her or patterson couldn't go through with it and kept her alive.

Or by chance he was paid to kill her parents and wasn't informed a teenage girl was living there and had no idea what to do.

Also the Virgin Zig Forums couch surfer vs the Chad homeowner. He had such a good life but he had to throw it all away by not raping her

Attached: 190114210713-01-jake-patterson-house-mega337679-007-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 129.45K)

I don't know. At least she's a white girl. They've been trying to get us interested in a couple of spic girls being abducted/murdered. Keep in mind this is a white man (bad white men!).

Did they molest you, or are they just loaded with shekels you're dying to piss away?

Three members of the Richardson family were murdered in Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada in April 2006.[1] The murders were planned and committed by the family's 12-year-old daughter Jasmine[2][3][4] and her 23-year-old boyfriend Jeremy Steinke, now going by the name Jackson May.[5] Jasmine and Steinke were each convicted on three counts of first-degree murder. The daughter, who had turned 13 before being convicted, is thought to be the youngest person in Canada ever convicted of multiple first-degree murder counts.[6] Her 10-year sentence was completed on May 6, 2016.[2]

Maybe the same deal?

Attached: JASMINE RICHARDSON.jpg (1024x576, 81.84K)

Why so worried about what your father has, instead of thinking about what you can get for yourself?

Commie bern-out detected.

How did she escape?

That is the first theory ive heard that makes sense.

he wouldnt look half bad if he lifted and went fully bald
too bad he found /r9k/ instead of /fit/

Probably just made her some eggs, and when she didn't eat them he lost it.

-t
twisted fire starter

She just strolled away. This guy went through all this trouble to grab her but once he had her he completely dropped the ball. he should have raped her daily and left her chained to something sturdy

They already have him for murder. Probably want to spare the girl the embarrassment of the public knowing he fucked her.

I wonder if she was in on it and is now playing the victim?

Newfags here can't into eggs

Attached: 6ed.jpg (970x1139, 200.28K)

She was the instigator.
His only crime is being hypnotized by pussy.

Who the fuck is Patterson and why are there "links" to 8ch being discussed?

jew couldn't get it up

Just another jew they are trying to call white.

You're right, user. It's just annoying to see someone act like all the resources they have to raise a family means nothing. I'd give almost anything to have what he has.

I feel like she was supposed to escape.
Why would he tell her how long he was leaving for?
The parents might have been glowing.

Hear me out.

- The people in the EXTREMELY small town Jake grew up in don’t really remember him.
- He’s “21”, but had little to no online presence. Not even on autistic Mongolian knitting forums.
- He’s “21” and balding
- He’s “21”, which is young, and the media has memoryholed the existence of his parents. Where are they? Why does no one apparently care where they are?
- He kidnapped a 13 year old girl and didn’t sexually abuse her. He just killed her parents and hid her (poorly).
- Intentionally poorly? Her escape reads like a cheesy Law and Order episode.
- The first person she found for help was a literal social worker
- what is a social worker doing living in a town of only 600 people?

This seems exclusively like a hit on the parents. Anyone have more info on them besides both working at Jenny-O? They might glow. Or be in witness protection.

Attached: 9134F7BB-96D9-47E5-9AD7-212CC9ECDFF8.jpeg (323x454, 36.78K)

(heiled)
How would anybody know? Imageboards are anonymous unless you're some attentionwhoring tripfag.

TBH the real news is that police are incompetent. This guy made them all fools with an elementary level plan. The police never made a single break, citizens did it all for them.

They searched his devices you lovable bafoon

Seconding this; when it came out she was walking around freely when she approached someone I knew she must've had been somewhat complicit with the dude. My rather crappy guess with no actual knowledge of the case is: The girl, a redhead mind you seduced autismo assassin, got him to kill off her parents for her and then cover up for her by helping her escape "the terrible home situation". Of course the honorable white knight beta falls for it completely since he has no experience with females, or anyone, much less getting burned hard by a malicious redhead. A few months go by and firecrotch gets tired of having a bald daddy, she still can't figure out a way to make a convincing story to cover up her dirty deeds or kill off her gullible partner in crime. So she just turn herself in saying her "kidnapper" was holding her.

is because they are niggers that let you type nigger shit like "tbh" and "boomer"?

Attached: intredasting.jpg (245x251, 10.14K)

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-compass-pleasure/201503/the-neurobiology-bdsm-sexual-practice
thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/02/14470/
vocativ.com/news/262498/brain-loves-bdsm/index.html
quora.com/Is-there-a-psychological-reason-for-people-becoming-submissive-and-seeking-dominant-people

Attached: ackchyually.jpg (160x160, 6.19K)

What girls say and what girls actually want are two completely unrelated things

Or they just ignored the comment.
Not every meme post deserves dozens of replies like you see on r/4chan

This.
She did the same thing to me not long ago. Convinced me that her puffy vulva is what I should be breathing instead of fresh air. I ended up more or less living as her favourite stool/vagina cleaner/toilet for several months. She has an authoritative yet cute and irresistible tone that makes saying no seem ludicrous.
I'd go back to it in a heartbeat though.
- Wisconsin Police dep. Chief Medical Examiner

this is one of the most difficult concepts to grasp, yet fundamental to a healthy life

post pics of her puffy vulva, or your dad works at nintendo

thought the same
Keith Flint working his magic

sure thing, I took them on an extremely high resolution professional quality medical standard SLR camera in raw format, so it will take me some time to send them to the computer, process and convert and resize them all. will take me about 30 minutes, keep the thread alive.
I also have a short video of her puffy, bright pink, fluffy strawberry blonde haired vulva so engorged with blood and aroused that it is visibly pulsating, not to mention dripping viscous sweet scented fluid onto the wooden floor below at a constant rate, so much so that there is a small pool forming beneath her.
that is what i had to clean up with my tongue several times a day, directly from the source.

I'm 34 and I still wish mine were dead.

Then go far from them, what's stopping you?

The world outside his basement is very scary

Yeah. There might be Jews outside.

That's what I was thinking. Since she's not anonymous, perhaps the victim has the right to have carnal details withheld. (At least until she gets paid for exclusive interviews and book deals). Seems reasonable to me.

Jesus, if you're gonna go down for murder anyway and go away for life, why not find a girl who isn't ugly as sin itself?

As someone from the area, this is exactly it. This is generally meth and weirdo country out here, especially after hunting season ends.

Newfag checking in… thanks for this one. Made my day. The shenanigans white knights get up to are always puzzling/amusing.

Modern world makes people act crazy, but people are also cowards with very low confidence
He probably regretted killing her parrents and cucked out

I already saw this movie
it sucked

Attached: cy77jpnkX6BU5BoOtEsyfvasUk2.jpg (1400x2100, 698.71K)

niggers don't have fathers
nice try though

Of course it did, its a film whose sole purpose is for guys to take the roasties they're trying to get their dick wet with to see it so they get scared and moist and feel empowered at the end because the MC slag gets away with being a murderous treacherous slag.

kys boomer, you fags are second only to jews in the destruction of the west.

Those are unused bullets in the pic. So did someone chuck them at her house?

Dunno OP. Butterteeth, not attractive, 13 or 14. Wouldn’t want to. I’m pretty sure she was an innocent bystander or unfortunate witness like some other anons hinted. He probably was holding her for someone or really had no idea what to do. I kinda doubt it had anything to do with her.

Attached: 1352273881866.gif (320x240, 1008.28K)

This is why the democracy is a joke.

We're waiting you nigger!

You post this thread on multiple boards and on halfchan. Why?
We don't know if he did or not. Might be she isn't ready to discuss that yet. Might be they are still preparing additional charges. Might be that such things are kept under seal for underage victims in that state. Might be that whatever was going on in his head, he somehow felt that was "wrong" despite being ok with the murder and kidnapping. I'm only an armchair psychologist but maybe he put her on a pedestal of purity in his mind or maybe he thought he could win her over if the first time was "special"? Who knows what a broken mind might come up with.

He confessed he shaved all body hair to reduce possibility of leaving trace evidence at the scene.

That isn't uncommon in the current year. Social media is falling by the wayside. I never used my real name / address on any social media account from the beginning 15+ years ago (remember myspace? Hell i was even on it's obscure predecessors) all the way through facebook and present day, I haven't even logged into facebook in perhaps a year. It's all a shitshow. I'd rather be doing something than reading about other people doing something.

I never forget the eggs. Have actually bought wife pre-cooked boiled eggs when she sent me out to "surprise her" with something to eat. Yes, she knows the meme. She even ate all of the eggs.

No, egg meme always deserves replies, first time I saw that on halfchan I laughed so hard I was in tears.