Terrible Parts Of The Bible: Part 5 – Racism

I would have thought the Bible of all books would be about love and peace for the whole world. I would never expected quotes from God or Jesus claiming only some ethnic groups were saved or that some were superior to others. But that is exactly what I found.

First of all there is the constant claim that Jews are the “chosen people”. Now surely a history of the Jews should teach a strong lesson of the dangers of declaring one group of people superior to all others. It always ends in trouble. Just ask the Germans.

The Bible seems to have one rule for the Israelites and one rule for everyone else. If you don’t see what’s wrong with this remember that America had one-rule-for-us-another-rule-for-you laws. It was called Jim Crow.

Before anyone says the Bible wasn’t racist because he wasn’t based on skin colour note that the United Nations defines racism as “any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin”. So treating people different because they are from a different tribe or ethnic group is racist.

In Deuteronomy chapter 7 the God tells the Israelites that there are other ethnic groups living in the promised land. Does God tell them to live in peace and harmony with them, with everyone respecting each others’ differences? No he tells them “to smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them nor shew mercy unto them. Neither shalt thou make marriages with them.” (This isn’t the only time the Israelites exterminated others, see here) God commands the Israelites to exterminate another people, not for any crime but merely because they are a different ethnic group with a different religion. This exceeds even the Ku Klux Klan level of racism.

Chapter 25 of the book of Numbers (verses 1-13) tells of when the Israelis began to inter-marry (it uses the term “commit whoredom”) with the Moabites, a neighbouring ethnic group with a different religion. This provoked the rage of God who commanded Moses to “hang them”. One man had married a “Midianitish”. An Israeli, Phinehas killed both of them with a javelin. God praises him for this and declares he “hath turned my wrath away from the children of Israel.” He then rewards him with a “covenant of peace” and the covenant of everlasting priesthood.” Moral of the story, God doesn’t want you to mix with people other you’re own.

Mixed marriages are denounced again. When Nehemiah was governor he found that Jews had inter-married with other ethnic groups. He “cursed them, and smote certain of them” for committing “this great evil”. He concludes with a malicious vague sentence Thus “cleansed I them from all strangers”. (Nehemiah 13:23-30) The exact form of this ethnic cleansing is not described. Yet this is included (without criticism) in the Christian holy book and we are supposed to worship and live our lives according to it.

Far from being open to all people, non-Israelis were actually banned from joining the religion. “An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation of the LORD for ever;” (Deuteronomy 23:3) So even if an extremely distant ancestor was from a neighbouring ethnic group, you could not become a Jew. Only pure Israelis could join.

The book of Nehemiah (chapter 13) records that when people were told of this law, “they separated from Israel all the mixed multitude.” (Nehemiah 13:3) So here we have an ancient version of ethnic cleansing.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-15 12-37-08.png (539x1905, 175.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whistlinginthewind.org/2012/05/03/terrible-parts-of-the-bible-part-5-racism/
whistlinginthewind.org/2012/05/04/terrible-parts-of-the-bible-part-6-anti-semitism/
youtube.com/watch?v=OT_v593YjvY
youtube.com/watch?v=K3c9QMCFutA
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/30489
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_of_Trent
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not some might say that was all in the past, that Jesus replaced this hate and bigotry with love. However even Jesus looked down on other people.

“And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying; Send her away; for she crieth after us. But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children’s bread, and to cast it to dogs. And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table. Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.” Matthew 15:22-8

Strangely I have heard Christians use this story to claim Jesus was not racist. Apparently the fact he healed a Canaanite was proof of his tolerance. In fact I remember being told this story as a child, except I was told the disciples wanted to send her away but Jesus overruled them. However he initially refuses to even speak to her merely because she is different. He then declares that he only cares about Israelis, only they will be saved. He then compares her to a dog. All this vicious and disgusting racism coming from our saviour, the son of God. It is only after she is forced to beg, grovel and compare herself to a dog eating crumbs that Jesus decides to help her. If that’s not racist then I don’t know what is.(Mark 7:25-30 tells the same story except the woman is Greek according to him.)

Christians do point to the loving words of Jesus like, “Love your neighbours” or “Treat others as you would like them to treat you.” How do we square the tolerance of Galatians 3:28 “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus,” with the vicious bigotry mentioned above? Part of this is because of the contradictory nature of the Bible. You can take almost any declaration and find another one that directly contradicts it. Matthew 10:5-6 tells the preachers to avoid Samaria as the word of God is only for the Israelites. Yet Acts 15:3 says the preachers did go to Samaria and converted many people. (For more examples click here)

For this reason we should not try to base our lives or government on a book that you can use to justify literally any position. We should not pretend it is “The Good Book”. Morality and tolerance does not come from the Bible, it comes from society itself. We cannot worship nor blindly accept something that contains such blatantly racist comments. We should use our own ethics to judge the Bible not the other way around. Though, in doing so we are admitting that the Bible is redundant.

whistlinginthewind.org/2012/05/03/terrible-parts-of-the-bible-part-5-racism/

That's nice, fuck off moshe.

Well kikes have been despising niggers from ancient times so it is only obvious they wrote it down in the (((Bible))).
Don't forget muslims equally hate negroes.

Attached: indeks.jpg (225x225, 9.63K)

Daniel 2:43

As you saw the iron mixed with soft clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage, but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay.

Nehemiah 13:3

As soon as the people heard the law, they separated from Israel all those of foreign descent.

Job 14:4

Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? There is not one.

Deuteronomy 23:2

“No one born of a forbidden union may enter the assembly of the Lord. Even to the tenth generation, none of his descendants may enter the assembly of the Lord.

Deuteronomy 7:3-4

You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons, for they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods. Then the anger of the Lord would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly.

Ezra 10:10

And Ezra the priest stood up and said to them, “You have broken faith and married foreign women, and so increased the guilt of Israel.

Revelation 7:9

After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands,

Acts 17:26

And he made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place

Numbers 25:6-8

And behold, one of the people of Israel came and brought a Midianite woman to his family, in the sight of Moses and in the sight of the whole congregation of the people of Israel, while they were weeping in the entrance of the tent of meeting. When Phinehas the son of Eleazar, son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose and left the congregation and took a spear in his hand and went after the man of Israel into the chamber and pierced both of them, the man of Israel and the woman through her belly. Thus the plague on the people of Israel was stopped.

Hebrews 13:4

Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.

I'm starting to think the main issue then with the Bible that we're going to have to talk about isn't going to be whether the bible is Nationalist… but whether it makes us cucks to the jews or not.

Like anyone who follows the Quran is definitely a cuck to the Arabs. The Quran especially in its later parts specifically sets aside the Arabic race as superior and emphasizes that god loves the Arabic language and that Arabs should be regarded as more special than even other Muslims who aren't Arab.

So does the Bible make us cucks to the jews?

Die, paid jewish shill.

So you've never read it, then. It explicitly says to undo the works of the jews wherever you find them.

Where?

For centuries Jews have been the victim of bigotry and hatred for allegedly being responsible for the killing Jesus. This hateful lie has led to widespread discrimination and pogroms culminating in the Holocaust. But where did this murderous idea come from? The answer is none other than the so-called “Good Book”, the Bible, the book that is supposedly full of nothing but peace and love.

It is unnecessary to recount all the hatred the Jews have faced throughout history. It is well known and I don’t have near enough space for it. This hatred came directly from the Bible itself and it was usually the Church that led the attacks. The justification usually came from Matthew 27:25. It describes how when Plate tried to avoid the blame for Jesus’ execution claiming he didn’t want blood on his hands, the following supposedly happened: “Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.” This was used to claim that the Jews accepted responsibility for Jesus’ death and any punishment arising from it. To me this seems like a forgery used to justify later pogroms. After all why would anyone claim they wanted blood on their hands? Why would anyone agree to have their children punished for their own actions? So I believe Matthew 27:25 is a lie, and a lie that had horrendous consequences.

The New Testament (remember this is supposed to be the kind loving part of the Bible) contains several accusations that the Jews in general are responsible for Jesus’ death.

“The Jews, who have both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.” 1st Thessalonians 2:14-6

For centuries Jews have been the victim of bigotry and hatred for allegedly being responsible for the killing Jesus. This hateful lie has led to widespread discrimination and pogroms culminating in the Holocaust. But where did this murderous idea come from? The answer is none other than the so-called “Good Book”, the Bible, the book that is supposedly full of nothing but peace and love.

It is unnecessary to recount all the hatred the Jews have faced throughout history. It is well known and I don’t have near enough space for it. This hatred came directly from the Bible itself and it was usually the Church that led the attacks. The justification usually came from Matthew 27:25. It describes how when Plate tried to avoid the blame for Jesus’ execution claiming he didn’t want blood on his hands, the following supposedly happened: “Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.” This was used to claim that the Jews accepted responsibility for Jesus’ death and any punishment arising from it. To me this seems like a forgery used to justify later pogroms. After all why would anyone claim they wanted blood on their hands? Why would anyone agree to have their children punished for their own actions? So I believe Matthew 27:25 is a lie, and a lie that had horrendous consequences.

The New Testament (remember this is supposed to be the kind loving part of the Bible) contains several accusations that the Jews in general are responsible for Jesus’ death.

“The Jews, who have both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.” 1st Thessalonians 2:14-6

There is no ambiguity here. The Jews (not just some of them, all of them) have killed Jesus. God is angry with them and they will be punished. They are contrary to all men. Here, in the supposed message of love, we find the seeds of hatred and anti-Semitism that led to centuries of terrible consequences.

There is more. Acts 2:22-3 addresses the “men of Israel” ad tells them of how Jesus was sent by God to do his work, the man “ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain”. Just in case this wasn’t clear, it is spelled out: “Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.” (Acts 2:36) Saint Peter the founder of the Christian Church denounced the Jews for having “killed the Prince of Life.” (Acts 3:15) Acts 10:39 also blames the Jews for the death of Jesus (though it says he was hung from a tree?)

There is a particularly sinister line in Titus 1:10-1 “For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision [Jews], Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s [money gained in a dishonourable way] sake.” Here we have anti-Semitism at its most virulent. Jews deserve to have their mouths stopped (the Nazis would be proud). Here we can also see the beginning of the stereotype of the greedy money grabbing Jew with the words “filthy lucre”. There are also described as “defiled”, “abominable”, and “reprobate” [unprincipled] (Titus 1:15-6)

But surely Jesus never got involved in that? Surely Jesus with his message of love would never agree with such bigotry and hatred. However according to John 8:44 (which could be lying) Jesus denounces the Jews declaring: “Ye are of your father the devil”. I was completely stunned when I saw this. I never expected Jesus (who after all was a Jew) to come out with such anti-Semitism that would be at home in a speech by Hitler.

(On a side note this happens straight after the famous story of adulterer when Jesus said let he who has not sinned through the first stone)

Alas this is not the only anti-Semitic utterance by Jesus. In Matthew 23:31-5 he again denounces them “Ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. Fill ye up the measures of your fathers. Ye serpents, ye generations of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?” I would have expected this hateful rant to come from a Nazi not from the Prince of Peace.

So there we have it. One of the most disgusting forms of racism, hatred of the Jews, has its roots in the book we are supposed to worship as inspired by God that is supposed to be holy and perfect. I refuse. I cannot in good conscience worship a book with such hateful words that only the Nazis could be proud of.

whistlinginthewind.org/2012/05/04/terrible-parts-of-the-bible-part-6-anti-semitism/

Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
– Matthew 21:43
But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you to councils, and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten.
– Mark 13:9
There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
– Luke 13:28
For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision, whose mourns must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake… wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith: not giving heed to Jewish fables and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
– Titus 1:10-14
The Jews, who both killed the Lord Jesus and their own prophets, and have persecuted us: and they please not God and are contrary to all men: forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.
– 1 Thessalonians 2:14-16
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
– Revelation 3:9

**Why? Because I'm showing the Bible is pro-Nationalist and anti-racemixing?==

Ah, perhaps I'm misconstruing your purpose. We really need to ban all religion threads here.

KILL YOURSELF
MODERATION DO YOUR JOB

I've read the whole thing start to finish. I haven't quite made up my mind about the matter. If you want to compile a list of anti-kike bible passages it would be welcomed and if someone wants to do the opposite with all the pro-kike bible passages that would be great too, then I can study each passage in its original context, and make up my mind about this matter.

Free speech is PRO-WHITE and REDPILLED. Censorship serves people whose agenda is to LIE because every lie is instantly destroyed the moment someone speaks the truth beside it. So the truth is not threatened by a hundred lies, but a lie is threatened by just one instance of the truth being spoken. If you are pro-censorship in any form you are NOT helping the Truth.

Speaking of which…

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

There are none. The new covenant abrogates the old. Under Christian law, jews are the lowest of the law.

Free speech is PRO-WHITE and REDPILLED.
Fucking kill yourself, jew. Every single other board on this website gets to talk about THEIR CONTENT, and Zig Forums doesn't get to talk about its own content. Free speech is judaism. Truth is more important than freedom.
It is, yeah. It is explicitly threatened by tens of thousands of paid shill posts flooding the board every single fucking day, repeating the same lies every day, preventing us from ever increasing our knowledge or building anything or working on anything.
I'm pro censorship of lies. Fuck off.

Still doesn't justify replacing our own spiritual worldview for a semitic one and it doesn't tell us to undo their works, simply that they're evil. Also
So the jews aren't jews anymore? We iz the real jews?

Zig Forums is talking about its content fag. Christianity is tied to politics.
Truth is freedom you absolute fucking nigger. Truth doesn't rise forth without the freedom to speak it.

Attached: 1 history of pol.jpg (2048x1438, 600.09K)

A Tree and its Fruit

(Matthew 12:33-37; Luke 6:43-45)

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Just thinking about this passage makes me think the Bible is pro-eugenics (which comforts me).

It's funny to think that "whistling in the wind" attacks Christians and in so doing has to attack the Torah which he especially finds morally abhorrent and YET goes on to blindly defend the kikes from pogroms.

It's kind of like how the Soviets ended up killing Jews because many of them are capitalists/bourgeois lol. Whistling himself would probably end up killing jews if he finds out how repugnant they are to live around.

Would be nice if he was ever forced to read the crimes of humanism and to realize his own ideology which is supposedly pro-humanity is actually not at all.

He who does not love… does not hate.

Episode 5: In Defense of Hatred (Christopher Robertson)

youtube.com/watch?v=OT_v593YjvY

34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: 35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him. 36 The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:) 37 That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached; 38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him. 39 And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree: 40 Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly; 41 Not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead. 42 And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead. 43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

Is Jesus Odin or what the fug is going on here?

Terrible copy pasta. Try harder next time

You do understand my point in showing it though right?

Semitic and Indo-European theology heavily interacted and influenced each other, that's what

The New testament was originally written in Greek not English. The Greek word for "wood" and "cross" are often used interchangeable when speaking of the cross that the Christ died on. Why modern translators used the word "tree" as a substitute for the greek word "wood" I do not know.

Holy fuck this board has gotten retarded. The New testament was originally written in Greek, not English.

This is incorrect. It was established that the Canaanites practiced sexual degeneracy, human sacrifice, etc. Basically, they were jews.
THE CANAANITES HAD TO DIE FOR THE SAME REASONS JEWS HAVE TO DIE

Attached: firepepe2.png (462x381, 289.76K)

MODERATION DO YOUR JOB

Except Christianity is explicitly given to the gentiles. You know, the whites. The non-jews. Try again.
YES. That's Christian doctrine. It's Jesus Christ literally shitposting in the face of the kikes. He was the first shitposter. Jews build their entire worldview–their entire PERSONHOOD on the fact that "we are jews." But they don't meet the Biblical definition OF jews, and Jesus was the first to prove it to them. For that they've slandered him for millennia.

They are. All religion threads are allowed, all pro-communism threads are allowed, all anti-natsoc threads are allowed.

People who claim that haven't read it at all. If it did, then Jews wouldn't denigrate it frequently.

He didn’t refuse to speak with her. The writer of the article is implying that.
Jesus was often silent as people brought their sorrows to him, then spoke at an appropriate time, or healed them without saying anything.
His silence didn’t imply a rejection of her. He took on the sins of all people. He is our salvation. That’s our comfort. He didn’t need to say anything. He died for her.

youtube.com/watch?v=K3c9QMCFutA

I'm not talking about the New Testament you fucking idiot, I'm talking about the old Testament and the Semitic pantheon they worshipped before they made Yahweh god of everything and before you go on to imply that this meant the early Christians were Greek, the language was merely adopted by people living in the region.

Still doesn't understand why this means we have to replace our spiritual worldview with Semitic theology. There are many forms and aspects of the godhead user

Based and fucking Christpilled.
The Canaanites practiced child sacrifice to the fallen angel Moloch. Just like Hillary Clinton apparently does as well as the mega and giga Jews.
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/30489
They also most likely practiced blood libel, pedophilia, sodomy, etc.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_of_Trent

Attached: Simon of Trent.jpg (1177x564 47.82 KB, 63.91K)

Suicide.

The Canaanites were superior to the Jews, and the Jews hate anything better than themselves - hence why they still hold a grudge against the Amalekites. Funny part is that you got this same disinformation from a goatfucker book that proclaims a corrupted Judaized version (YHWH) of what was originally a Canaanite war god (El Elyon).

What the fuck do you mean refuted user? You haven't told me why that justifies disregarding or own spiritual worldview. The works of Sun Tzu contains lots of wisdom, doesn't mean I'm going to eat my dog and speak in chinese

Thats the Old Testament, retard.

Based.

The only reason we don't get to talk about our content is when mods censor it or because nobody gives a shit about the topic you posted or you fail to bump your own thread or you spend too much time complaining about the threads you don't like instead of going into the catalog and finding the threads you do like and posting in them.

Free speech is what the jews fear the most and it's ONLY because of free speech that I became redpilled, learning about race in 2007, and the jews later on in about 2011; all in a free speech, discussion oriented environment.

The more censored the boards have become the more they have been dying and you get groupthink America-centric maga-retardation because threads about books, or threads about white nationalist figureheards, or threads about anything other than Trump were getting crushed. Now I don't mind people talking about Trump but for fucks sakes let the users of the board discuss anything they want. Religion, books, people of interest, etc.

"Moloch" isn't real, dumb Abrahamite. Your precious Israelites stole the concept from what was originally a righteous Canaanite god, sacrificed (and still do to this day) babies to it, then rewrote history to project their own child-sacrifice onto the Canaanites in a bit of war propaganda you fell for.

Funny thing you worship (((YHWH))) who scarfs baby foreskins cut off in sacrificial ritual down every day.

ITT: triggered christbabies

I was in that thread from which your screencap is taken from.

I got it out of the KJV. I only quote KJV whenever possible.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-15 13-58-09.png (1063x1557, 204.33K)

No, no one believes a goddamn thing you say.
Not even close.
No, you're mentally defective. Every single other board on this website gets to talk about THEIR CONTENT, and Zig Forums doesn't get to talk about its own content. Free speech is judaism. Truth is more important than freedom.

What about Diogenes, Socrates, etc.?

I don't think Jesus was the first shitposter.

Heck even the graffiti in Pompei shows ancient shitposting.

This

Well I once saw this video where a jew mocks us by saying we spend our time learning jewish history and jewish worldview instead of seeing the world in our own frame we see it in theirs.

I can't figure out what keywords to search though.

It was some old video from quite a long while ago. I think it tied into the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion or something but I might be wrong. Some jew that I think admitted some of our points we make goes on to rant about how everything in the world centers around them.

This is true what you speak.

How do you feel though about Christ having died not just for whites but apparently for niggers and other subhumans too?

I guess if you're a nigger you really need to be saved all the more, so you can receive the new glorified super aryan body, in the heaven to come.

And this is what I mean, by fully embracing Christianity you are, like it or not, rejecting your own Indo-European spirituality and worldview in favour of a Semitic one

I've met Moloch before. Sigh. I wonder if I should just worship Sophia so I can figure out what this weird clusterfuck world we live in is all about.

Do you get mad at someone calling the Bible racist?

I get mad at people calling the Bible anti-racist.

Except everyone who was on Zig Forums and /new/ and when it was just created, Zig Forums. I can tell you're either one of the kikes from back then or a newfag.

Then why do they censor holocaust denial, encourage goyim to trust and believe the television, and are behind every initiative to censor the internet?

Really now? What's stopping you? Are you unable to create a thread? Are you banned? If so that's the fault of the mods.

Truth is revealed through free discussion. Lies are protected through censorship.

Well there are a lot of Mennonites around me who are very based, and the only pagans I've been able to find were all SJWs and on psychiatric drugs, and I really enjoy theology and there are Christians willing to talk theology with me. Also the only fascist-type individuals in my area are Christian and I'm literally the only pagan.

For me to get a wife and have children I basically got to warm up to Christianity and just try to ignore/pretend it isn't a story that centers all around Jewish history.

I will continue to practice paganism in secret though.

You understand my dilemma right?

Yes user, that's pretty much my situation too. It's all part of the struggle, no one ever said it was going to be easy

Maybe because that's the kind you hang around if
Sounds like you've got a bad case of schizophrenia.

Attached: 1454253298403.gif (540x540, 559.34K)

That schizo has met more gods than any christcuck ever will

In his mind.

You shouldn't have a wife, much less any children since you have a mental disorder. I'd hate to have a mentally ill father and be at risk for mental disorders myself. Think about the damaged goods you'll impart to any children you might have, schizanon.

t. delusional christcuck

You must be a nigger with your reading comprehension, where did I ever say I was a christcuck?

On what grounds was this bumplocked?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1868x345, 42.53K)

Sounds like you got a bad case of believing that psychiatry wasn't subverted and weaponized against us after World War II and that terms invented after the war like "schizophrenia" are supposedly somehow valid.

Daily reminder: kike literally means "Anti-Christian"

Daily Reminder: kikes hate Christianity because Christ was a kike and nobody likes traitors.

Attached: Ancient Judaism v Christ = Modern Zionism v Marx.JPG (2497x725, 282.83K)

Daily reminder an alternative name for pagan is gentile

You're reading this very post "in your mind", are you not?

You know that gif you posted earlier instantly outs you as a glow in the dark COINTELPRO nigger.

The fact is that I have never been medicated and I manage to be functional enough to get by and that nobody would know I have any issues unless I spoke to them about it. Furthermore I am worshipped by normalfags for having critical thinking and reasoning skills far surpassing them and for being tall and possessed of many other desirable qualities.

I get depressed about the kiked state of the world. That is normal. I deal with it.

You could talk to spiritual beings too you know. Read up on tulpas, anyone can develop the capacity for interaction with these types of entities.

What's more is I know how to protect myself from them and keep them out of areas they're not allowed so the situation is controlled. That said I never drive a car but then again fuck cars when you can have horse and buggy or bicycle.

Daily reminder it means circle.

Daily reminder however that the name came about because of their hatred for Christ leading them to not drawing a cross but instead drawing circles.

Daily reminder that kike therefore means anti-Christian, not literally, but contextually.

Makes the filesize bigger since there's no images in it and makes it fuzzy.

Cool, suck my fat file size bruh

Prove this.

Attached: Christianity - Totally Not Jewish.JPG (2057x1516, 383.07K)

If you let people read The Communist Manifesto and then The Doctrine of Fascism as I did back to back the inevitable conclusion is that Fascism isn't the horrible doctrine is made out to be and the marx is wrong about everything.

You know how you can defeat people who defend Islam? Force them to actually read the Quran. Btw, many Muslims I've spoken too NEVER FUCKING READ THE QURAN.

Kikes need to censor Mein Kampf and other materials because people will instantly recognize it to be truth when they read it.

Lies are maintained by a thought bubble, by keeping the truth away.

I'm from 4chon.net/new/ and migrated to Zig Forums when it was created.

I have nothing to do with /int/ or /x/.

I do have something to do with >>>/fringe/ .

Check this out jpg cucks.

Attached: png filesize test.png (2167x336 34.96 KB, 109.57K)

It says publicans there. Anything that is not KJV is not valid and is just kiked up versions of Christianity.

These Bible passages could be used to "redpill" people on Jewish nepotism, that our ancestors have hated them for a good reason, and eventually even point out that the pogroms were justified. They were in effect self-defense. So of course the kike mods anchored this thread.

Hoo boy, megalomania, a classic sign of a kike. At this point you should be forced upon threat of permaban to point out you're actually white in some way, like post your face or something. And I don't care about your privacy since even if you are white, you're genetic trash.

lmao at the Aramaic translation btw

"Behold, are not even the Tax Collectors doing the same thing?"

People can read both those books right now, and yet, what you claim hasn't come about… Its almost like you're full of shit.

People can read such books right now, and yet, what you claim hasn't come about… Its almost like you're full of shit.

Most of the Christians I've known - and I've known hundreds - haven't read the Bible. Hell, statistically, most Christians can't read.
What's your point?

But you can buy Mein Kampf right now, even in Germany. It hasn't changed anything.

No, lies are maintained by being more appealing than the truth, especially to stupid people, you pretend-dumb /int/nigger jew.

No you didn't, you still stand out like a sore fucking thumb just like you did when you showed up after the midterms.

Why did you post the same image twice? Its not even a very good image, its just you repeating the line from earlier in the face of an argument explaining how kikes not like Christ (because he was a jew and the jews don't like perceived traitors, nor should they) does not make Christianity less jewish in character.

Jewish Christians complaining about tax collectors and pagans. Not much has changed really.

Attached: Christianity - Its The Opposite of What Is Said, Goy.JPG (1188x1540 247.9 KB, 244.47K)

I can be obnoxious too then check this out brah.

Lowest quality and yet highest filesize possible.

Attached: really fat low quality filesize.png.jpg.gif.jpg.gif.jpg (4220x1060, 675.44K)

I did this just the other night with my father, who has been veering into Joel Olsteen shit out of depression as of late.
He'd never read the Bible either, I quickly learned, and as I explained to him the vicious and vile shit that comes from the Old Testament, you could see the barely-restrained horror taking hold.

That whole bit about murdering the women and the children and even the animals really put him off. Doesn't sound like the sort of deity an upstanding White person would want to take part in.
Just look at Passover for fuck's sake. Any deity that is going to murder babies to free kikes from slavery is not a deity I want to serve, and I'm not inclined to think thats even a 'deity' as opposed to some sort of malign divine force, ala a 'demon'.

Noice bruh.

"Christian" was originally a racial slur and word of abuse against Europeans by jews for most of the past 1700 years or so, but that's gonna go over most people's heads.

Same with "Muslim" being originally a racial slur and word of abuse for Middle Easterners bythe jews who created Islam (which is called discount judaism as a joke).

There's also no real hard proof Jesus or Muhammad existed, same for the rest of the "holy prophets" of the Abrahamic religions.

You just can't get away from the fact that Christianity is an Abrhamic faith, just like Judaism and Islam, and no matter how you spin it, a foreign semitic faith which existed going back into the past and which espouses an extremely ugly and semitic character the further back you go.

You can't decry the kikes for being murderous scoundrels today AND be a member of a semitic death cult which COULD ONLY HAVE COME INTO EXISTENCE as the direct consequence of kikes several millennia ago being murderous scoundrels on a level that makes even their shit today in Israel seem like small potatoes.

If you are a Christian today, by definition, you support the murderous rape and pillage of the jews in the Old Testament, because without that murderous rape and pillage, your death cult would not exist.

Check this. It has evolved.

Attached: i hae ebolved bronon.gif (422x106, 42.79K)

Very noice.

Nice.

I noticed. I am the chosen one.

Regarding the topic of this thread, recently I've been gravitating towards the idea that Jesus really was the king of the jews. He wanted to save the jews from their kikey ways and got killed for it. He didn't preach salvation to the goys/pagans because we don't need it. At least not from him. Maybe we need valkyries or something to deliver us to Valhalla, Tuonela or whatnot.

Challenge: try to converse about people and their supposed defects WITHOUT USING ANY DSM KIKE PSYCH TERMS

Try it and you might become human again, we'll see.

I can't be perma'd, unless you rangeban my entire VPN, and then I'll just go to Tor.

I can prove my whiteness but I suspect you're setting up some kind of trap. Would you yourself prove that YOU are also white by posting a pic of your hand?

The mods on here like I'mKikey still will never post pics of their hands to prove they are white. The mods are the ones that wanted censorship. You have the same view as ImKikey and probably are him.

I'm not genetic trash I am the 1% of humans. The very top tier.

Yet if you had censorship you'd do what exactly? Ban people from reading the Communist Manifesto? Ban people from reading the Torah? Ban people from reading the Quran?

Just reading these is a massive redpill.

Ultimately however they will interpret it from the humanist egalitarian neoliberal postmodernist worldview they were immersed in and unless we take off the rose tinted glasses of postmodernism and expose them to traditionalist thought they will still interpret and evaluate everything in the terms of postmodernism.

When someone reads the Quran and their biggest concern is OH MY GOD LOOK HOW HOMOPHOBIC IT IS then they are well and truly lost.

My point is that they would be better people if they were encouraged to read the works which form their own worldviews, as well as that of conflicting worldviews, and had to contemplate it all. This will only happen in a freespeech environment.

Name one kind of censorship that could be beneficial to the cause of promoting, advancing, and preserving the white race.

Lies are maintained through censorship AND ignorance then.

Doesn't make censorship or ignorance a good thing.

Prove you were on 4chon.net/new/

Here's my proof. I can also go into those folders. Prove you aren't the newfaggot kike who showed up after the midterms.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-15 16-11-07.png (1762x227, 290.18K)

Freedom of Speech is the only reason that Zig Forums even exists and that National Socialism has grown like a firestorm.

Whoever hates freedom of speech is either an idiot or trying to create an environment of censorship so they can ultimately subvert and destroy our movement.

Attached: 1352908914644.jpg (552x594, 52.11K)

"Christian" and "Muslim" are code for "slave" to the jews, especially the top rabbis who have the (((world leaders'))) collective ears. They know fully well the power that their offshoot religions have brought them.

He could be a late arriva to 4chon (and still a shill). Or he could also be TRWN, who stuck his nose in like a reptilian.