Smiling Donald Trump in White House with extra large McDonalds Feast

Attached: a33d8b20b975f7974d2146c3aa27e94968adfeb1b685ffc5d721c69283c4066b[1].jpg (2016x1512, 360.44K)

What do you take?

SPIC
NIG
CYCLE

why did he do this again?

The illustrated decline of America.

As much as I want to support him, this is just embarrassing and tasteless.

I hope its a presstitute dinner.

Attached: trump_wendys.jpg (1024x986, 227.1K)

Attached: d73e6b3a375625db3254e27f4ec27aaf89a8ae00401b793a8976fcfc8d89cf56.jpg (1757x1178, 413K)

Looks comfy. I could use an all-can-eat mcdonalds feast at the white house

Name one human being in DC right now. If there is one, do they deserve better than mickey D's? I don't think so.

C'mon they're champions…Shoulda been kfc

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 128.67K)

Like watching hogs dine on trash.

Repulsive that they would consider putting that shit in their bodies.

Everything about this country is a joke.

The Filet o Fish probably. Anything else is unenjoyable.

Oh fuck, they're all on steroids, so obviously they don't give a flying fuck about what they put in their bodies.
Frankly if I had a really nice dog I'd spent $1500 or more on I wouldn't think of feeding it that shit. Rats die of malnutrition on a strict diet of that ersatz shite.

bro is that a shoop or did that mofo really order Wendy's too? All I saw in the news was people talking about the big macs.

The comments drew a laugh from the attendees as Trump listed the establishments — “all American companies” — whence the food came, including Burger King, Wendy’s and McDonald’s. “We have Big Macs, we have Quarter Pounders with cheese,” he said.

My god, these images really show what a consumerist dystopia clown world we live in. America has fallen so far.

This is an obscenely rich and powerful man, and he chooses feed people fast food trash. He has access to the finest organic pasture raised meats and produce from American farmers, and he chooses to support the industrial system.

Everyday we stray farther from God.

Among other billions in handouts, this is the one that gets people mad.

Attached: doopeejak.jpg (99x125, 2.77K)

Trump has an evil sense of humor. He loves to rub shit in your face if he can. Feeding niggers fast food was so based. Too bad it wasn't all Jack (off) in the Box, or rotten White Castle shite.

Oh, that make sense.

Why not feed them at a soup kitchen instead, and feed an equal number of homeless at the white house with nice meals?

McPOTUS

It's the only thing they can't cook in advance so at least it comes hot.

Honestly a good move, people talking shit dont see that this is a metaphysical power move

I don't think this is it. Trump really is the cancerous embodiment of America 2.0 and genuinely believes in the nigger-kike project. Can't be swept away by the Asiatics and ragheads fast enough.

Attached: 1537719086978.jpg (861x1280, 321.03K)

If he bought fancy expensive food, then the left would accuse him of being tone deaf, selfish, and greedy because of the Government shutdown. Additionally, the cheap food plays into the image of him being an average American, similar to how Elizabeth Warren and AOC did periscope streams.

this. you’re all retards

Couldn't sum up the worthlessness of this country any better.

Melania. She's not very fresh anymore, but she's still reasonably hot, and syphilis is more treatable than diabetes.

Attached: what is beauty.JPG (1093x1332, 108.59K)

The shills of course. Instead of blaming their bad investments for their poverty, they blame capitalism and join the DSA/antifa.

It's completely ridiculous that they would prefer to suffer without a meal for weeks than be ridiculed for eating or wearing cheap items. Donald Trump became rich from saving his money frequently, not from being a miserable cultured snob with student debt.

This upsets me as much as the niggers hosting a rap concert in the white house. It is just grotesque. To think there are anons on Zig Forums glorifying this mess shows what poor shape we are in; literally and figuratively.

It's hard to understand why you faggots stick around here. Oh, that's right. You're paid to.

Attached: Goebbels_capitalism_jews.jpg (850x400, 63.21K)

Why?
Why the fuck didn't the OP make a decent thread?
But no, really, why the fuck are the Clemson Tigers coming to the fucking White House under Trump?

THE NIGGERS
ARE NOT
GOING TO VOTE
FOR YOU
YOU STUPID ZOGBOOMER FAGGOT

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (680x440, 755.3K)

Idiot, it’s for a sports team of young people.

Your tax dollars being used to feed this.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (671x525 181.52 KB, 495.55K)

What good has "refined cuisine" done for you if it didn't make you a multimillionaire POTUS?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (348x527 399.41 KB, 161.67K)

nuggets and fries…maybe a big mac

God you're a dumb nigger.

trump paid with his own money last I checked

You aren’t getting it. He could have bought healthy foods from farming families or something. Instead he shoveled his money into the corporate industrial agricultural system and provided fuck all for nutrition, just empty calories of junk food.

This is the leader of the country, at least he could set a healthy example.

The fact you Cucks see nothing pathetic about it says a lot about the immense struggle we will have to face to live in a better world.

I wish trump really loved grilling and smoking meat as a hobby. It would be cool if he pulled random tourist aside to try great tasting food.

Attached: t1RYwM9Kx5qmnDNWaspCLAxYUC-qa3taqq2ZZq55Tms.jpg (5312x2988 171.22 KB, 2.02M)

And to think this is what the last white President spends his time doing.

I mean your not wrong, pretty sure he eats this himself, look at him

I'm not the one who made this a tabloid item or wrote the Kimmel jokes.

That wouldn't be kosher.

You should never go to farmer's markets because NONE of that food has been marked Kosher by a Rabbi. Only ever buy pre-packaged food marked with one of our symbols!

Attached: COR-Kosher-Symbol-Card.png (439x260, 89.26K)

A white man would NEVER eat this trash.
This is just more proof that Trump is a kike.