McAmerica Great Again

Throughout the presidential campaign, fast food was a staple in Trump's diet. The president's go-to McDonald's order was two Big Macs, two Filet-O-Fish sandwiches, and a large chocolate shake.

Attached: peqhr57qvha21[1].jpg (960x649, 147.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/365black.html
archive.fo/4h5r4
theguardian.com/business/2019/jan/15/mcdonalds-loses-big-mac-trademark-legal-battle-supermacs
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's rich, he can eat however he wants.

HOLY SHIT DO YOU THINK RICH PEOPLE EAT CHOLDREN

Attached: 1500009349516.png (400x416, 41.12K)

Could you eat two Big Macs, two Filet-O-Fish sandwiches, and a large chocolate shake?

Yes, and I am manlet.

:^)

Do you think Masons do?

I usually get double bacon mcdoubles. They're probably the most burger for your buck.

I avoid McDonald's. Prefer based racist Wendy's.

does he want nigger votes that much?

I think a lot of children disappear into thin air and life is cheap.

Attached: failed.jpg (500x700, 123.18K)

I disagree, life isn't cheap. I also know they don't just disappear. They get moved to sites for grooming and indoctrination.

and also human consumption

No, those are bred specifically, just like the Saudi's breed their concubines specifically.

The real problem here is that those burgers probably got cold.

Setting aside that "cheap" is relative to how much money you make, eating out anywhere is not a way to save money.
That's gotta be over $20 a day. I eat till I'm full for less than $5 most days.

This

How tragically American.

t. American

Attached: space merchant.JPG (965x668 51.76 KB, 62.94K)

I never understood why americans enjoy eating plastic

Filtered

Thanks for letting me know I triggered you.

Attached: why should i worry.JPG (804x917, 63.81K)

And you're in a worse position than him. How does that make you feel?

Doesn't make me feel anything. Lots of Jews and shabbos are in better positions than me.
Lots of pedophiles too.
This is not a just world.

Does that trigger your feelings in some way?
Does the fact that I just negated your sage?

Attached: why should i care.JPG (1893x1022, 148.05K)

OP swallows nigger cum like the dumb whore he calls mom.

Don't pretend it's not the whole world now. Everywhere I've traveled people are shoveling that shit into their gullets.

Cry harder faggots.
The US is doomed and the Big Mac in Chief is laughing while he feeds your tax dollars, converted into faux-meat, to niggers who will make more money in one year playing a game than most White workers will ever see in their entire lives.

Attached: street savoir faire.JPG (1000x1041 148.74 KB, 305.61K)

Wider den you, 'mhomad.

Attached: whiterthanyoumohaemd.png (692x587, 47.82K)

As if you just spelled a fact. Not convincing.

this, big mac's are $6. mckikery knows no bounds.
more like $30 for just that

There are two kinds of posters ITT: people who like McDonalds, and filthy liars.

That would be closer to $10 with their new deal. t. not a mcdonalds shill

it makes sense if it's 2 for 5 but just barely, still question if it's worth $2.50

would you rather have:
2 big macs, and 2 file-o-fish; or
30 double cheese burgers
the dollar menu is where it's at
'merica

Micky Deez is for subhumans. You cretinous flids disgust me.

Are people in here actually shilling for fucking McDonalds now? Lmao. MAGAfags would literal shill for the rape of their own mothers if trump endorsed it.

It is at the one I was at last. You can get both of those sandwiches 2 for $5. So with a shake and tax, probably around $12-13. So again Trump is one step ahead of the game. 5d burgers. Huge deals.

But of course kike in chief has to shill for the kike owned mega shitfood companies first

Aye, Wendy's is the place for a proper upstanding White man (Chick-fil-A too). McDonald's shills for dindus always. mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/365black.html

I support this because the entitled niggers thought they would be getting big juicy steaks and were extremely butthurt when they arrived to a huge table of Mac Tonight.

is this the thread where obese shitposters lecture people on the horrors of eating fast food?

LECTURE ON BROTHER

Attached: 2ehvbict_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28.38K)

They are speaking through their experience, heed to their words fast-food kike.

No they wouldnt. But feeding niggers during a shutdown is a bad idea anyway. Who came up with this shit PR attempt?
A handshake and some worthless tin plates would have worked out much better in this situation.

Attached: moonman_whitehouse.jpg (960x649, 186.64K)

Trump is often times ineffective against the deep state, but his heart is in the right place. Now if only the traitor kikes who subvert him could be made to pay for their crimes.

can someone photoshop OP's pic making trump look like emperor palpatine

I mean, his logic is sound. He's better off getting food from a random mcdonald's than from some random unknown restaurant while campaigning. There's safety in knowing your burger was one of thousands of similar burgers prepared with the same method on the same day. Much less likely to actually get your food tampered with if you don't make a scene.

YIKES

McDonald's loses Big Mac trademark after legal battle with Irish chain

Supermac strips US food giant of trademark across Europe after landmark EU ruling

Pat McDonagh earned the nickname Supermac as an Irish teenager after a barnstorming performance in a Gaelic football match in the late 1960s.

The centre half-back guided his school, Carmelite college of Moate, County Westmeath, to victory over St Gerald’s, a more fancied team.

On Tuesday, half a century later, McDonagh prevailed in a different arena when his fast-food chain, Supermac’s, won a landmark legal battle against McDonald’s over the use of trademarks.

The Galway-based firm persuaded the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) to cancel McDonald’s use of the “Big Mac” trademark, opening the way for Supermac to expand across Britain and continental Europe.

McDonald’s can appeal against the ruling.

“We’re delighted. It’s a unique victory when you take on the golden arches and win,” McDonagh, Supermac’s managing director, said.

“This is a victory for all small businesses. It prevents bigger companies from hoarding trademarks with no intention of using them.”

The EUIPO, which is based in Alicante, Spain, ruled that McDonald’s had not proven genuine use of Big Mac, which it trademarked in 1996, as a burger or restaurant name.

The trademark had stymied Supermac’s ambition of expanding beyond Ireland because McDonald’s had argued that similarity between Big Mac and Supermac would confuse customers.

“We said there’d be no confusion. Big Mac and Supermac are two different things,” said McDonagh, 65.

He opened the first Supermac’s in Ballinasloe, a town in county Galway, in 1978. The company now has 106 outlets across Ireland and Northern Ireland.

In a statement, Supermac’s said it had won a David versus Goliath battle against trademark bullying by a powerful multinational.

“They trademarked the SnackBox, which is one of Supermac’s most popular products, even though the product is not actually offered by them,” said McDonagh. “The EU is basically saying either use it or lose it.”

On the day of the Brexit vote in Westminster the case showed the value of European Union membership, he said. “You can go to the EU and get a fair hearing.”

McDonald’s did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

archive.fo/4h5r4
theguardian.com/business/2019/jan/15/mcdonalds-loses-big-mac-trademark-legal-battle-supermacs

i'll bet all this was made at the whitehouse itself. probably paid a catering crew from mcdonalds and all the food prep was supervised.

fitting that abe is in the background looking down at his creation.

lol

Attached: escalatormerchant.png (1071x2008, 513.58K)

I'm sure it was, but it's reported that he actually ate lots of mcdonalds while he was going around the country. A ton of those little flyover towns literally only have have 1-2 restaurants, and then a few fast food joints. If you want something consistent and edible and were Trump you could sue the shit out of Mcdonalds if anything went wrong. Not so much with Ma n' Pa's country dinette.

Kill yourself

That's what like Trumpism, baby boomer want to bring back Hot&Sexy 80s, but can't because country now full of colored people and white babysitter dying out

White babysitting colored people, inferior people who can't build their own nation

This is what Civil right movement all about, its Racial communism

white punished by system because he/she is white

White people already figure out and stop having white babies, of course this is ((their)) goal

There is one problem, That is system now unsustainable
White people literally dying out and Racially polluted

Jewish (Israel) and Non-white community Financial profit (Aid) come from white community which they devoted to destroy it

Jew and Non-white destroying their host society without no plans

Chinese and Hindu people?

They are Anti-christian

they are full of revenge mode to the WEST but they are envy on Western Imperialism

Future will Look alike western countries turn into another Backward country and EAST cruelty rule over World

Just Look at the Israel, polarized backward country have no meaningful industry and surrounded by enemy

Jew in America, Normalization normalization on prostitution, adultery, homosexuality is Jewish culture

And they decide to destroy Host society with no back up plan

What a Bunch of Backward people and Backward culture

FUCK Trump, Fuck Baby boomer, Fuck Jewish people

They are all acting like Retarded

This.

we cuckchan now

In other news, Aurora Borealis was seen localized entirely in the White House kitchen.

HOW DARE DRUMPF EAT FOOD THAT ISNT STEREOTYPICALLY ASSOCIATED WITH HIS SOCIOECONOMIC CLASSIFICATION

IMBLEACH NOWWWWWW

That says more about murrican 'athletes' than anything else.

Hello little Zig Forums he ironically gave them McDonald's and ironically said that he didn't have chefs so it would send a message for the government shutdown and how it is a bad thing but he doesn't have any problem "insulting" his guests with McDonald's if it means pushing forward for the demand of the wall

Attached: 7963C97A-AB37-4575-A2EE-E9A42959E82A.jpeg (645x729, 59.39K)

I don't care about trump serving these faggots burgers. It's a none issue on ALL sides. I'm calling you out for being a spastic and acting like serving McDonalds is some "based" message of support for the working man.

hi whers the burger XD

So why did you reply to me when I never made that claim?

I was simply calling out the spastic who said that Trump wasnt allowed to eat macdonalds burgers because hes too rich. There are no special rules to say rich people have to eat a specific type of food.

McDonald's is strictly ass but it's none of my fucking concern what people choose to eat

Attached: beached.jpg (138x139, 5.06K)

Don't forget == 2 FUCKING SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM ==

doctor pavel, i'm Mc'D

And he has larger salt shakers than foreign diplomates.

IMPEACH?!?!

perhaps they would wonder why you filled him full of burgers before you pushed him out of your plane
you dick

imbeach immediately

3 scoops 2 genders

Checked out twitter and there's a lot of very similar comments
Why not? It's probably all they fucking have anyway. Why get mad over the White House using silverware you can never afford while at the same time bitching that Trump is cheap?

steaks are cheaper than mcdonalds.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text
The fat orange lump signed the "Combating European Anti-Semitism Act."

3 days old news, completely dead board. taken over by Zig Forums, everyone left this place.

Attached: self_defense.png (1172x1484, 216.74K)

I wish I could afford liposuction every day. Oh well. Maybe one day. If I work hard enough.

In other news,

Time to celebrate with junk food served by subsidized slave monkeys? Or a gallon of ice cream? Decisions, decisions.

Catered steaks would cost more.

The memes jack

Microwaves are amazing, and they tadyr even better that way. The bun crisps up, and the flavors deepen.

Interesting factoid for you guys. These student players are set on strict diets; some need to gain weight, some need to lose weight. The sports department enforces this through the school's meal program.

When these students go through Clemson's meal hall, their meal cards are set to allow them to only buy and eat certain things. Fast food is strictly prohibited. These students probably really loved this meal.

Yummmmmmmm

That would be pretty funny.

Attached: 8774hg7yt4th4hhh4.png (452x581, 243.7K)

Attached: Wendy_NatSoc.png (1240x768, 1.32M)

moar memes

Trump is a man of the people who eats like they do.

Lol no, Jew's maybe

Can we get a board wide tor ban already

With all of the White House culinary staff furloughed, this was probably the path of least resistance. It costs more, but what is money to these fucks making $400k+ a year?

Trump was going to be ridiculed no matter what, and they might as well drive home the 'Fast Food Don' image for the media to rant about; it makes for a great distraction.

Everyone but the Ameriburger taxpayer wins.

Don't forget

Trump probably could have cooked them something on the grill.

Attached: Picahna (Siroin Cap)

Don paid out of his own pocket.

ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! You know that this stuff is focus-grouped and round-tabled right? It's a production and this Trump's way of saying that he's the "Burger King" Reminds of Jim's inside joke that he's a pig farmer. Keep watching the show, there are more episodes ahead.

Attached: f3425c16f188171cf3e7596846d21080f892d49f6fac3437c42016d89acaada8.png (400x438 34.36 KB, 17.86K)

SCOOP LIMIT REACHED

ORANGE MAN BAD.EXE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ORANGE MAN BAD

Yes. I am 9.5 weeks pregnant.

You sound like one of those faggots that's convinced everybody is dying to go gay but don't have the courage. Enjoy your vomitous gristly grub you mutt.

Attached: Troll_trump (1)

, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol.

What’s great about this country is that America started the tradition where the richest consumers buy essentially the same things as the poorest. You can be watching TV and see Coca-Cola, and you know that the President drinks Coke, Liz Taylor drinks Coke, and just think, you can drink Coke, too. A Coke is a Coke and no amount of money can get you a better Coke than the one the bum on the corner is drinking. All the Cokes are the same and all the Cokes are good. Liz Taylor knows it, the President knows it, the bum knows it, and you know it.