Transhumanism and AI thread

Thread for discussion of Transhumanism and impact of AI development on society, ideologies and politics.

Is Transhumanism and AI research greatest hope or threat to humanity? Will this lead to creation of Utopia, Dystopia where (((they))) can control thoughts through implants connected directly to the brain or complete annihilation of humankind?

Attached: 250px-Transhumanism_h _2.svg.png (250x250, 6.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/exopsychologyman00learrich
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Jewish Transhumanism.png (1354x1606, 975.39K)

/thread

If you could upload your consciousness to Zig Forums would you really want to?

MUH TEXT FILES

'nuff said.
Polite sage for dead thread.

Go the fuck away.

No one here supports this shit

It wouldn't be you. It would be a copy of a single state of your memory and consciousness, at which point it would not only diverge, it would cease to be sapient because you can't replicate consciousness mechanically.

MUh uploaded brain. Kek.

It wouldn't be a copy.

this isnt fair, there's jews in everything and I want my god damn laser vision infrared eyes with pinpoint satellite accuracy

It is literally anti-human. It says so right in the name.
Transhumanists pretend like they're being clever, but they're just acting like children who want to be a robot when they grow up.
They don't know anything about their race and when asked, cannot come up with one reason why they like White people other than some allusion to violence and killing and death. I happen to like White people and I hope that our race may survive the dual threats of demographic and technological extermination.

Sage for Transhumanism

Attached: Latvian Song and Dance.jpg (1600x1067, 813.6K)

Either you learn to embrace the future or you let these idiots take advantage of it and you first. Your choice.

Of course it would.

Don't bother with these savages, they are slaves to memes, masters to nothing and their Lords dictate that the past shall be the future and they will inhabit it eternal. I'd ask you to join us elsewhere, but I don't think we need more visitors.

The presupposition of the statement was that the mechanisms were replicated. If you can build a hardware (or wetware) brain, you can house a consciousness in it. This "magical consciousness" nonsense is as trite and incorrect as "A jew said nice words about this, so it must be evil and corrupt", that is to say "extremely".

nuh uh

This is where the antisemitism meme goes too far. Of course THEY are heavily into posthumanism, as THEY are into every conceivable societal transformation - to subvert it into some hobbled form that remains suitable for THEIR exploitation, and claim credit for its invention overall.

Machines-minds are inevitable and will replace humans as the dominant life form (barring some other intervening catastrophe). Whether these are post-human uploaded SIMs or 'AI' is the question. THEY are strongly in favor of the latter option.

jews created transhumanism as a way to create mindless slaves to serve them
transhumanism is a necessary step on the pathway to creating literal golems

butthurt (((transhumanist))) defends kikes
imagine my shock

No, it's not. You're a fucking retard.

Zig Forums would you sacrifice a piece of your humanity for chainsaw hands?

t. (((transhumanist))) future golem
enjoy getting absorbed into the borg system, retard

That might make nofap easier. I think the astral energy you accumulate through nofap would more than compensate for the lost humanity.

an arm maybe

Attached: nazi fire chainsaw robot.gif (500x281, 863.01K)

Fucking kill yourself, subhuman. We're not going to exterminate ourselves for you.

Not an argument.

Okay, you can't do that.
That doesn't mean a consciousness can be "moved" to it.
1. Go suck jew cock somewhere else. Transhumanism was CREATED by jews.
2. You can't "copy" consciousness.
3. Consciousness is directly connected to quantum effects and can't be simulated mechanically.

oh look another (((transhumanist))) defending jews

fucking illiterate neonazi untermensch scum. you are probably just petty psychopaths yourselves who are merely instinctual rejecting these concepts that don't apply to you (can't do a mind upload when you've never had a mind to begin with!).

antisemitism meme goes too far when you literally think anything ever in any way touched by any jew is therefore necessarily incorrect/evil.

mass-automation is happening. we are BARRELING towards SIMs and especially AIs. you are living in denial.

OP is a faggot.

Fuck off. Also sage.

A consciousness. Not your consciousness. A digital imposter of you is nothing more than a heuristic ghost. You will forever be of flesh and blood, until the day you die. Even if you're foolish enough to commit suicide and replace yourself with a mannequin.

But that does not mean we will not ascend.

Attached: transjewmanism.png (2352x916, 537.47K)

Kike on a Spike
6 million more
One man holocaust

Gene editing is (((transhumanism.)))

Bump for better future for humanity

Guess we have live ones here. Welp you should say hi to your daughter, faggots. I think I'll word missing this

You poor bastards

No teleportation. You can't make a classical copy of a quantum system. It’s not even a copy, it’s a very close model. I differ in that I think it could still be sapient and very useful, I doubt that it would be sentient which is to say capable of true feeling and real will.

Transhumanism though is a very dangerous thing, far worse than any actual AI scenario (all free and sane AI is great). In part because (assume for a moment that its possible) if you are becoming hardware then rich literally are objectively better than you now (oligarchic utopia), if you are becoming software running on the same hardware then you literally are a social construct (Marxist utopia)

Any gas left in the tank?

It's also the future of humanity, whether you like it or not.

Oh so soon I'll have 5d NatSocs, how'd you think we invaded you so completely? And you can't even see it, flatlander. Neh that's why I don't get any extra points for this

I'll tell you dumb motherfuckers how your shit-tier reality is built when you recognize my right to rule, which you will so I'm basically just talking to myself

Its the future of humanity in the same way that humanity was the future of single celled organisms and AI is the future of humanity in the same way that humanity was the future of atoms. None of it is human at all.

Close enough, go have a Coke

I'll show you troglodytes how to look up if I have the fire in my belly, otherwise just fucking look at you. Thank God I'm used to dealing with trauma victims

And all was silent

Yes. We will become more than human. We will become the ubermenschen.

Attached: Towards the Overman.png (1824x1080, 375.11K)

>(((transhumanist))) screeching
Kvetch harder

Attached: holocaust iron march.png (457x530, 398.47K)

Likewise. Yours was just a statement.

That's spooky m8

Whereas you are very unironically a slave. To the very depths of your soul, you are totally subservient to whomever your masters may be. Be they jews, communists, ancaps, nazis or anything else, you fight desperately to keep vital (and inherently neutral) tools out of the hands of the elite because you are fully aware that no matter how bad things get for you, you will never EVER disobey your guardians. Nobody is responsible for your liberty but you. That will remain true whether or not you and the idiot herd manage to screech loud enough that your shepherds temporarily ban this powerful technology just to shut you up. You fear technology because you understand fully that you, personally, can not be trusted to guard your own interests.

Sad that people think transhumanism is a jewish meme. Sure, it has Jewish promoters, but they are only a few, to a broader idea. Read this, I was just talking about it in the music thread. archive.org/details/exopsychologyman00learrich

Didn't realize PDF Upload was supported on this board. Here's "Info-Psychology: A Revision on Exopsychology" where he updates Exo-Psychology to reflect the evolution of computers and the cyberspace

That's extra spooky m8, show us more of what is yours .

The only proper way to improve humans is the old-fashioned way: eugenics. Create systems where good people can thrive and reproduce and pay dysgenic scum and parasites to sterilize itself, instead of doing the opposite.

Attached: 00germanwomen[1].jpg (960x401 48.61 KB, 100.36K)

The way it looks like it’s going at the moment is that with properly designed and well-built automation people will only need enough human genetic material to qualify for the machine delivered human support payment. They possibly won't even need a functioning brain.

Degeneration does seem inevitable without eugenics, though this places much confidence on human ability to forsee the future demands to be placed on our species, to make long term plans and to carry them out. Too much to expect.

It’s not fear though is it? They can't see how they would benefit from it in such a way as it would outweigh the potential costs to them, and the solution is to prohibit it. Even though it presents as fear, I would suggest that its fundamentally entirely rational.

Mere coincidence.

Attached: all_symbols.jpg (430x475, 16.75K)

I never argued that it wasn't rational.

Thank you.

Rather than a simple translation error, you have shown me some part of my own indoctrination. It was part of the way in which I was taught to ignore my own feelings in all situations. I was brought up to believe that fear was intrinsically irrational, when in actual fact its an efficient short cut that can obviously (but does not always) make a great deal of sense.

I knew this before, I did not understand it until now.

Go be robojews someplace else.

Nice logo

Attached: IMG_8592.JPG (640x480 11.97 KB, 53.32K)

Not happening, faggot.

Attached: a5f3230537c5ab902e4fa77683a9860f.jpg (564x768, 94.41K)

Heraclitus' River, user. You think you're still a single fertilized egg?
It won't be utopia at all. Things will always be at best 'better', never 'solved'. It will be 'better' in a lot of ways that make involuntary interactions less common/possible and which reduce human suffering and increase human capabilities.

If technology can assemble a living human from a pattern and raw materials, it need not be destructive. It's not teleportation, it's teleproduction.

Id be a necron tbh

< [citation needed]
you are delusional, friendo.