U.S. ARMY CENTRAL COMMAND REVEALS DETAILS OF MANBIJ ATTACK

southfront.org/u-s-army-central-command-reveals-details-of-manbij-attack/
archive.is/U0B5N

Attached: 16jan_syria_war_map.jpg (1920x1672 39.89 KB, 474.95K)

ERDOGAN SAYS MANBIJ ATTACK WILL NOT IMPACT TRUMP’S DECISION TO WITHDRAW FROM SYRIA

Sorry for the big white space, I was using Paint

Now how about some more money for the missles, eh goy?

So how close is King Roach to exposing Israel?
Regardless, I hope the Russian backed Syrians team up with the US backed Kurds and just take over Turkey.

Kikes are suicide bombing us to try and get us to stay? We should leave a few nukes.

i hope the commie kurds get gassed again

Pretty damn close. All that's missing from his quote is is "orchestrated by israel".

This is no place for roaches, Mehmet

The roach is all but saying the kikes did it, which is proof that jews in fact did it, because mudshits always blame jews

Attached: mattistranny.jpeg (201x251, 13.38K)

Checked!
Mad Dog Faggis reporting in, Xhelf!

FBI TEAM ARRIVES IN MANBIJ TO INVESTIGATE ATTACK ON AMERICAN TROOPS – REPORT

>The involvement of the FBI indicates that the U.S. is not buying ISIS claims, meaning that a third party may have indeed played a role in the unusual attack.

big if true

Attached: nothing of value.jpg (654x371, 65.07K)

For anyone with a functioning brain this should not translate to "don't pull out" if anything it's proof it's a lost cause, being there before in full force obviously solved nothing.
It's a perpetual threat that will just broil on infinitely toward nothing.

The proper method to pulling out should be this:

SOHR Reveals New Shocking Details About Manbij Suicide Bombing
The terrorist group may have lied on purpose in order manipulate the investigation.
However, the possibility of a third party being responsible for the attack is now stronger than before.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (389x445, 231.34K)

Curious why FBI is investigating and not CID or DIA since this is a theater of military operations?

Isn't it strange how all of these entities know so much of about this one random attack?

(((ISIS))) wants the US to stay in Syria, what a suprise

To be fair they all investigate. FBI still hovers over military and they also have hands in embassies. Anything they can remotely tie into it they will use as a means to stay involved.