Newfoundland Cuck Promotes White Genocide

This worthless sack of shit is getting promoted all over the electric jew this morning right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

( Alternative upload incase the original gets shoa'd where comments are enabled: youtube.com/watch?v=91K–ewGRyw )

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCd5wH4UmBpx1vQ6obLrKLUw
youtube.com/watch?v=dmui8QsUmCs
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=4xP9TjNj9C8
archive.fo/QeSRW
cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/majumder-cites-creative-differences-22-minutes-1.4800244
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He claims it's just a joke but then goes on and on attacking only whites and never anyone else.

That's because attacking whites is the joke. Fuck wypipo, am I right guys?

Whatcha sliding shlomo?

youtube.com/channel/UCd5wH4UmBpx1vQ6obLrKLUw

Found a race traitor in the comments.

He's being talked about on the television right now. Shaun Majumder

youtube.com/watch?v=dmui8QsUmCs

it really is funny because they deny that whites are (obviously) supreme and they deny this WHILE LIVING IN FUCKING WHITE CIVILIZATION

fucking streetshittersa and chinks in Canada were a mistake.

OK,now this is epic

That nose is suspicious.

Attached: what does it mean.jpg (921x825, 47.53K)

Is not curved and is not hooked.

Anyways he's just a street shitter pajeet.

Original video only has about 700 likes and 31 thousand dislikes: youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

Tried to upload screencap but am on Tor so someone else screencap it please.

This will probably just lead to my own channel getting taken down for reporting their kike propaganda lol

Attached: 2019-01-17 09-08-50.mp4 (3840x2160, 3.4M)

I clapped.

Has Trump got rid of any of the bullshit anti-white laws in America yet btw?

e.g. what this woman is talking about: youtube.com/watch?v=4xP9TjNj9C8

Newfoundland isn't America, dumbass.

You said the T-word. Now the thread will derail.

Attached: 0a2a161e732bca41cbf1419f297cf14d1faab514bc9815f5b2a98b2c08309c4d.jpg (549x534, 26.83K)

DID SOMEBODY SAY DRUMPF?!

This is 2 or 3 years old at this point. This is why the "lurk for 2 years" rule should always be observed.

No shit America is America. What is your point? Video I just posted is about America.

Tavistock is a much better T word to draw shills.

==BLUMMMFFFFFFF-
BLAARRGGHGTTRUMPPFFFFF

Has to be the same shitskin fishing for views and "hate messages" to go back to canadian ZOG for more shekels. Just ignore it and don't fucking bump it.

That's why it's called the electric JEW.

Him being interviewed on the electric jew today is fresh though.

Attacking any other race would just be racist…

Oh, oh, oh,
Welfare gotta go.

What if we play as wewazkangz panafricanistas?

Just a reminder that 'beige' is from Nordic bæsj = shit, so I kind of smile each time I see 'beige power'

The white awakening is going to be out of proportions

Very good.

The only people who complain about "sliding" are shills, because sliding doesn't work and everyone else knows that.

Hey torpedo, um, this is several years old. Is the Liberal Party paying you for this campaign? Worried about the Kinsella/McLellan crap coming out during the election?

Sage.

The fuck is wrong with you fucking faggot kikes, fuck off

WHAT ARE YOU SLIDING?
HMMMMMMM?!

This shit is old bruhh

We need to know about this.

While they promote our genocide, we have been killing all of them, systematically.
We always win in the end. We are The Master Race. White Men.

shills have to slide something

So kill him.

As I have said repeatedly, it was being talked about on the television today. The pajeet is on tour getting interviewed by talking heads. Yes the song he put together was years ago but the kikes are interviewing him today.

Through what, abortion?

I went to college with 5 Newfies and all of them were insufferable leftists. I mean passive aggressive to the point of insanity. Constantly preached that multiculturalism, trannies, race-mixing, and drugs were all beautiful cultures and need to be protected. If you called them out that they came from a 100% White island full of homogeneous fishing villages that have strong Irish heritage, they'd get all quiet. I once asked them; "How would you feel if Trudeau imported 50K somalis or syrians to St. John's and gave them your friend's homes?" They'd get pissed off, but hide it behind their virtue signalling that "we need to be caring."

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

When that video was first published, Majumder got trolled pretty hard by anons both here and on cuckchan Zig Forums. It was discovered that he lies about his height on all of his actor bios and that his wife (who is several inches taller than him) makes a huge effort to crouch down in photos with him so that he appears taller than her. In their wedding photos she was either standing in a hole or crouching under her wedding dress so that Majumder would appear taller. Majumder got destroyed on twitter and he even retweeted pic related, and his wife was mercilessly harassed by twitter accounts with names such as "leprechaun tamer". It was pretty hilarious.

He received a lot of death threats from anons during that time, and someone even threatened him by saying he was going to burn down his rental cabins that he owns out East. For a while there were suspicious "anons" on cuckchan asking a lot of questions about who had sent him death threats etc. (it was probably the police, maybe the RCMP).

Majumder actually got fired from the CBC in 2018, and he tried to play it off as "no big deal", but his life is now totally ruined. He was always a washed up nobody who was a diversity hire at the CBC. The rest of his career consists of garbage stand up comedy and having worked part-time on a children's game show in the 90s.

archive.fo/QeSRW
cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/majumder-cites-creative-differences-22-minutes-1.4800244

I wouldn't be surprised if his wife has left him by now or is in the process of doing so. There are quite a lot of leafs out there who will probably kill him on sight if they ever cross paths with him, so it's only a matter of time until his body turns up somewhere.

Attached: majumder-wife-tweet.png (1068x2440 1.94 MB, 2.05M)

We talked about this year's ago. Stop with the antifa rolodex posting.

My sister has a newfie friend who wants to work for the UN, is anti-natalist, and has all the pet liberal causes, and talks shit about how boring her fishing village she came from is. Sigh.

Good things really do happen.html (the post)

How informed is the average user though on assassination methods and how to get away with it?

this is old. he's married to a stupid white canadian slut too

She's actually an American, from Michigan.

Pretty sure the average leaf is far beyond caring about such things.

>wants to work for the UN, is anti-natalist
Send her to work in the acid mines.

This video was created at least a year ago.

Why is it being promoted today ?

These fucking retards. They have spent their entire lives being told 'the holocaust is the most evil thing ever' and have been told ethnic cleansing is wrong. Yet their solution is to mix up every race and ethnicity and therefore committing the largest scale genocide in history.

Attached: 1535739953114.jpg (700x485, 47.08K)

It's too deep for you, how can you begin to imagine the depths of our machinations, we preemptively accused others of our master plan, we are smiling damned villains, our ego is unmeasurable

They mostly do such tired old Luciferring.

Push him in front of a bus then.