The Palmaris Longus muscle

Do you have this muscle in both your arms? If you don't, chance is you're either a semite or some mutt.

Attached: HQq9uq5.jpg (908x499, 80.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/digestive-disorders/digestive-diseases-lactose-intolerance
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4596262/
bls.gov/web/empsit/cpsee_e16.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What even is this muscle for if it isn't necessary. What advantage does it give to those who have it?

retard, now try actually answering my question

No source? Maybe we should have a thread on the finer details of the white vs. non white physic. This is a pretty good start though. Polite sage for poor quality OP.

Well, you know what this means:

I'm a Tamilnigger and I got it. I don't think this is an Aryan trait as despite being Indian, Tamils are not Aryan afaik.

what the fuck is your greentext? you think saying whether you have this muscle or not is doxxing yourself? seems like you're the retard, especially since you couldnt even look up the muscle to see what it does

I notice you're not identifying if you have this muscle. I guess you're not white. In fact you should post your pic to prove you're white.

It serves as a means to cast out mutts and mongrels among us. That in and of itself is very useful.

It helps in climbing.

Is this like one of those "if your middle toe is longer, it means you're gay" things?

I have it in both arms and I’m 100% white. (Scottish/Irish ancestry)

This is also a meme in the art world where people without it are forever doomed to be shit at drawing

What if I have one of these in my dick?

Only 14% of extant hominids don't have it

It's spare part when you visit snap city

im italian/sicilian born and raised in america by 2nd generation italians.
i have it in both arms.

Wow. I figured that everyone had one. It never ceases to fascinate me just how different racial groups are.

I have the muscle in both arms, but my grip strength is weak. What do?

post citations faggot.
this isnt halfpol

Are Italians and Sicilians just jews?

Other way round, Guido female+Semitic male=Sephardic and Ashkenazi background

The pope is literally a jew, and hes the leader of the italians, so yes, the italians are jews.

they got spawned by mediterranian sea farers first and then by the moors.
so theyd get the same genetic makeup as jews, but theyre not jews themselves

Those are horoscope-tier games for sleepovers, user. We're talking further proof that races are not just skin colors.

Imagine telling a spic he's the only one without the PL.

Irrelevant. It doesn't mean anything. Delete this thread.

Found the faggot without a palmaris longus muscle.
Delete yourself.

not an argument

Have it on both arms. Dutch/German descent.

I posted the juicy bits from the abstract, it's the first hit in duckduckgo.

Im not arguing. Just saying you should
delete yourself.

there's a few things that can help. pics related.

most sicilians never mixed… the mixed offspring were outcasts. the mixing is a jewish lie akin to saying all europeans are mixed with gypsies just because gypsies live there.

no. sicilians are genetically greek and mainland italians are european mutts.

might as well argue that germans are jews because tons of jews lived/live in germany.

Attached: rubber-bands-1.jpg (792x402 19.58 KB, 34.96K)

no u

There's people who don't have that!? Wtf how am I even supposed to think of nonwhites as people? Every day it's something else with you little freaks.

Interesting. But it's a tendon, isn't it?

No its a muscle that looks like a tendon.

from what OP posted its unclear who dont have it. for all we know it could be prevalent in niggers, or prevalent in asians. OP just has info on some mutt countries in the middle east but no monkey, human, or insect countries for comparison so its impossible to draw any kind of valuable conclusion.

i've always assumed everyone had it because i do.

The study I'm reading is saying that nogs and gooks have the highest persistence of it while wypipo have commonality of having it of all the races.

Oh, and it's also saying that beaners have about the same rate as europeans.

Certified by the 3rd Reich aryan her. Present on left, not on right it appears.

so, nogs, gooks, whites, and beaners all have it?

I messed up, Nogs and gooks have the highest rates of having it, while beaners have slightly more frequent rates of having it than europeans.

The study population included 516 patients in total, including 415 Caucasian, 55 African American, and 35 Asian subjects, and 11 patients of other/mixed origin. Their ages ranged from 12 to 94 years of age, with an average of 42.2 years. There were 288 male patients (55.8%) and 228 female patients (44.2%) evaluated in the hand clinics. There were no differences in the absence of the PL based on laterality. The right side was absent in 11.8% and left 12.0% of the time (see Table 1). Further, there were no differences in the absence of the PL based on gender, value 0.369 (see Table 2). Ethnically, there was no difference in the absence of the PL between White (non-Hispanic) and White (Hispanic) patients, with prevalence of 14.9% and 13.1%, respectively. However, African American (4.5%) and Asian (2.9%) patients had significantly fewer absences of the PL than the Hispanic reference group ( and , resp.), please see Table 3 for details.

Your right side is probably half-jew.

Only the eskimons dont have it.

another smegskin tard card goes down the drain, just like "high iq" and milk drinking. no surprise there.

Lactose intolerance is very high in every other race though, only western europeans can reliably digest milk from what I remember. gooks have only started to be able to after the west opened them up for trade, in the case of Japan, who completely changed their culture to be more like the west, including their diet, which the majority of their population can still not digest milk.

I thought I don't have it but then I tried flexing my fingers and now I can see it. Was worried I'm not white, phew what a relief

Yay, I have it. Does that mean I'm safe on DOTR?

not really much of a correlation there in any direction.

those still apply. as does being human/having a soul.

Attached: 3e44906f9f1aab5b67bff84286ef189b43603cdfc87222abdc179483e913aa9d.jpg (286x327, 11.87K)

I seem to have 3 (2 in 1 arm).

lactose tolerance is a fucking meme, no application in the wild or in captivity. lactose is just one sugar, non whites still get all the protein, calcium and other sugars, while skipping out on obesity causing calories. lactose intolerant people can also naturally get or inoculate themselves with bacterial cultures who can do the job for them. it's got no application in nature, because you're not going to be domesticating cattle after a plane crash or being stranded on an island.

my left has 1, my right has two. what the fuck does that mean?

same

They don't because they shit/puke it all out. That's the fun thing about food: You don't get to just pick the good parts out, you take the whole package.

Not if there's no cattle to be domesticated, no. If there is? You bet you ass it will happen.
Also a lot of skills and abilities are useless after a plane crash but not for building a society.

after all your autistic screeching, the point still remains that non-whites dont drink milk.

what are you babbling about? lactose tolerance is the ability to produce the enzymes needed to efficiently break down lactose after childhood when most animals stop drinking their mother's milk
lactase persistence alleles are all linked with peoples whose prehistoric past or current situation revolves around pastoralism
the European version of the allele spiked from ~0% to ~80% in few thousand years as visible from ancient samples

Attached: LP_alleles_Liebert_et_al_2017.png (3033x1989, 923.73K)

try not to reply to non-whites so clearly. theyre not going to understand, and unless their handlers tell them otherwise; they wont be convinced.

Replying to myself next post.

lactose tolerance doesn't bar you from drinking milk shitskins buy Lactiod milk and in third world countries they drink Lamb's or goat's milk

meant lactose intolerance

For once I can answer something!
Fill some vessel with rice and then dig in and grip repeatedly!

This is pretty stupid, even by Zig Forums standards. Jap White halef caste but I have this muscle on both arms

lactaid isnt naturally produced.
lamb/goat milk is easier to digest for some, and closer to human/mothers milk nutritionally,

goat/lamb milk still contain lactose, just slightly lower amounts than cows milk.

people drink milk globally, there are no mass vomiting epidemics going on, because lactose intolerance is almost completely asymptomatic. a trait that depends on an apocalypse scenario that takes us back to the stone age to be advantageous is basically useless.

stop being a lazy faggot and then you dont need to count calories

it's got no advantages in the modern world, that's my post. you're demonstrating the white "high iq" myth.

people that are lactose intolerance usually get painful gas and diarrhea every time they drink milk or have any milk products in their food.

most non-white nations dont drink or cook with much milk. within america, white states are the biggest consumers of milk.
members of my family of all ages drink a large cold glass of milk with each meal.

who the fuck talked about the "modern world" you retarded ape?

nu/pol/

is this how you judge things? might as well also say how being white, attractive, and having human hair doesnt have any advantages in the modern world either you disgusting subhuman shitskin.

humans are the pinnacle. everyone else is sub-human or an animal/human hybrid.

this is false, cheese and yoghurt are devoid of lactose, only raw milk and fringe dairy with partial fermentation maintains it. you're describing symptoms of allergics, which is not at all what most lactose intolerant people experience, considering milk is profitable in literally every country on the planet today

it really doesn't, smegskin. Fair skin and dark skin is appreciated by different sects, but even amongst smegmen, dark features like black hair are considered much more attractive than nordic snownigger traits.

Attached: Prometheus.jpg (800x400, 98.42K)

milk =/= cheese or yogurt you stupid monkey.

you're the retard who said milk products, you also didn't debunk what I said. lactose intolerant people do not scream like they ingested bleach after drinking milk, it passes through the overwhelming majority with no issue.

daily reminder us
JEWS CAN INGEST MILK

is that why you niggers worship us and want to become us? while us merely not wanting to live with you makes you angry?
youre angry because you know how much lower you are than us. its obvious. thats why youre using our technology and our language to try to grasp at straws to maintain some kind of superiority. but in the end; you'll never be a human.

also, make sure you take tons of vitamin D so you dont get rickets you disgusting animal

they avoid the products because some contain lactose and its severe enough of a reaction to not take any risks.
webmd.com/digestive-disorders/digestive-diseases-lactose-intolerance
cry a river, nigger.

Post the source in archive.fo format.

rest assured, we'll be taking your inventions and taking them to new heights through affirmative action, just as you smegskins took arab and chinese toys by force to play king for a couple of now ending centuries. as for that webmd (a chronicle of ailments for the feeble illness and allergy prone smegmoid) link, it doesn't debunk the fact that milk is enjoyed every day without issue, without being white.

new heights? you cant even build what we created decades with machinery we provide you. niggers have yet to build a functioning plane.
you wouldnt even be able to stand up straight if we didnt make vitamin D pills for you.

yes it does. as does the fact that non-whites dont drink milk whether theyre able to or not. it just so happens that most of them are unable to.
i know youre used to it, but if you were white, this level of being BTFO would be absolutely embarrassing. i know youre not embarrassed though, im just letting you know that a human would be.

Attached: allracesareequal.jpg (950x678 288.84 KB, 92.94K)

It's clearly for holding a shield. This explains why so many shitskins never used shields heavier than hide, and can never figure out a proper handle… damn, they really suck.

say what you want, minorities will fill slots in universities regardless, you can kick and scream all you want, but if the smegskins can't get any education other than womens and gaytrans studies, you won't be leading development whether you want to or not.

you're retarded, apparently the fact that milk is advertised, sold, manufactured and consumed globally, at a greater total volume than smegskin countries, without any reports of widescale discomfort or incidences, can't ring through your tiny smegmoid skull. face the facts, lactose tolerance is a meme trait that only keeps smegskins fat.

on the opposite side of the thumb? if so I got 4

What.

MONKEY

cmon, shitskins had shields… by the late 1700s. theyre made of animal skins and are a great defense against unarmed people and people with sticks attempting to defend themselves from becoming slaves at the hands of their animal brethren.

non-whites flooding academia has devalued academia, hence why graduates cant find jobs. trade schools and stem fields are still dominated by whites.
im glad you enjoy being part of our social experiment like we tried with dolphins.

its failing though, because even with all of our help and support, you still behave and think like animals.

Attached: 1446136326823-0.jpg (621x1000, 285.08K)

correction, smegskin graduates can't find jobs, in part because they're inferior, but quotas help. heh, "social experiment". how many social experiments jeopardize your race? face it, we've got you on a noose.

I got 3 of those on each arm, which one is it?

Attached: 3.jpg (500x667, 167.61K)

The middle one?

This isn't a piece of news, you can find all kind of info on the muscle. Any medicalfag here?

Archive not working for me. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4596262/

What do

Attached: 51712345-C196-476B-AB8D-C910719C19C8.jpeg (4032x3024, 2.06M)

I don't have it.

:)

niggers have 2x the unemployment rate.
bls.gov/web/empsit/cpsee_e16.htm

cry another river, monkey.
keep in mind, this is WITH our legislated pity.

Attached: chicago-prom-500x200.jpg (1497x800 127.78 KB, 1.73M)

We call you niggers, not black skins. Couldn't care less you're skin has a different tone, what matters is that you're from another parasite species.

I got that shit just doubled. I think the right arm on OP's pic is just covered in fat. I could be wrong however.

Dare you to post yfw I tell you I'm actually a mixed black/white goblino
Do you think I'm lying? :^)

Attached: f0940e4e6ac9f01ec4e8eea08f1fdc2b0f16b9a40c04c4babc03024ac25c1f78.png (4032x3024 58.99 KB, 2.53M)

Oh, I have it only on one arm.

Is pretty stupid anyway. I've seen many muds that have it.