Cheap living

1. HOW TO LIVE IN YOUR COUNTRY IN CHEAPEST WAYS POSSIBLE, without expensive rent, 50 year mortgage etc ? you can propose many different options and what's upfront and/or monthly cost
examples: living in RV/van/car, homeless/homelessness shelter, some cheap land and mobile home, sharing a flat or house with someone, etc

2. HOW TO LIVE IN YOUR COUNTRY ANONYMOUSLY - that means, to have different official address (to get letters etc), but different true address (where you sleep, make food)? so the police or your enemies cannot easily come to your place to "suicide" you

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 48.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/12653194.html
ranchocostanada.itgo.com
amazon.com/Rancho-Costa-Nada-Desert-Homestead/dp/1559502363
amazon.ca/All-That-Rain-Promises-More/dp/0898153883
amazon.ca/Sailing-Farm-Independence-Survival-Homesteading/dp/0898150515
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you are afraid to post your country name, then don't, just give general tips how to achieve 1 and 2

I unironically live in telaviv, I know kill me
It's too much work. There's a reason landowners were considered in usa/israel to be ones with more rights/voting. It requires more planning and a higher IQ. much more easier to live like everyone else.

Because at the end of the day, your fake IQ test showing you have a 167 IQ is bullshit. And you know it.

Also this is the same thread

8ch.net/pol/res/12653194.html

how to steal land, like jews?

>The housing market is bullshit and paying rent to your (((landlord))) is even more bullshit
so what the fuck should I do? suicide?

So… live like pikeys?

That thread is fucking shit, you can see the OP is a kike obsessed with money

A Good advice in money will be to take advantage of all kikes and niggers, stole from their stores, take loans and never paid them, fuck the system and help it take it down that way, there are no rules anymore, dont have piety for the enemy

Attached: ae35f808d0cce53f5862a71818264238d68697a3927158afe16c60050a8e8a83.png (500x500, 26.34K)

that requires a 3 digit IQ at minimum. Sorry pal, be a little more realistic
Well yes, but for different reasons than that.
get smart, dumby..become the landlord

the difference is. you can't ask for how do i become rich? and in the same breathe talk about gassing jews. it's retarded. becoming wealthy is a jew game, whom else are you going to get advice from if you kill us?

You fucking kikes really have big mental problems

you fucking goys really have big financial problems
why not help each other
שנאה לא נחוצה

I just presented car living as one of options. you can give options to live comfortably but cheap or free

sure.
then give advice how to live without paying

For what purpose?

Are you for real? Why are you here?

start by reading this book: Rancho Costa Nada by Phil Garlington

ranchocostanada.itgo.com

amazon.com/Rancho-Costa-Nada-Desert-Homestead/dp/1559502363

I think living cheap or free is easier in BC than in just about anywhere in the first world. Lots of guys live on boats full-time or in vans or in secret off-grid cabins on crown land. Our land is extremely abundant in food, this bioregion is the most productive in the world. Start with these books:

amazon.ca/All-That-Rain-Promises-More/dp/0898153883

amazon.ca/Sailing-Farm-Independence-Survival-Homesteading/dp/0898150515

What kind of pussy is afraid of that? I've literally posted my address on here multiple times. Not one of you bitch-ass pussies has ever come to my door.

You mean become a mexican

there's that viral video of the guy living in a UHaul storage locker

this is all kike bullshit of course

It's to show us how fun it is to live in poverty when your parents generation lived off one income (the husband) had a car, house, stable marriage, multiple White children and a dog all on that single income and they were happy

But ain't it fun living in a van down by the river, Millennials?

I'd find some acreage with water. Build some of those "tiny houses" on wheels to avoid excessive property taxes (and permits). You can move them around the property as necessary to stay in compliance with local ordinances. Initial improvements would be a well or spring house and a couple outhouses.

I'd avoid traditional RV's because they're not really designed for long term habitation. I think something like a cargo trailer conversion or even a wall tent could hold you over while you improve the property and living quarters.

He's a redpilled jew who hates what his people have done to whites.

1) Make enough money that rent or mortgage isn't that big of an expense. Any intelligent white man should be able to make at least $60-70k/yr. More than enough to get a modest place in a decent neighborhood.

2) Have enough money, friends/family and connections that "disappearing" you or any similar bullshit would be unthinkable because they wouldn't get away with it.

Living small makes you an easy target. Being a well known, popular and wealthy pillar of the community makes you a hard target.

Attached: DAsE9pdXcAAcAgE.jpg (1000x933, 309.89K)

you stupid fuck. you dumb motherfucking shill. fuck off this board and never return you retarded nigger.

I rented for 5 years in LA. I spent less on rent than the brokers fee on an average house in that area. That was as long as it took to make enough money to buy a 4BR house in Colorado.

Being a retarded faggot who doesn't know how money works doesn't qualify you to give financial advice, so maybe shut the fuck up and listen when adults talk.

C'mon this has to be a human pretending to be one of those things

read further and supposedly you are so-called "redpilled" and /ourjew/, but why you gotta tell anons they are low IQ
Why be a cunt you miserable cunt?

i didn't see your post since you're filtered but just wanted to add: fucking kill yourself.