Cheap living

1. HOW TO LIVE IN YOUR COUNTRY IN CHEAPEST WAYS POSSIBLE, without expensive rent, 50 year mortgage etc ? you can propose many different options and what's upfront and/or monthly cost
examples: living in RV/car/van, homeless/homelessness shelter, some cheap land and mobile home, sharing a flat or house with someone, etc

2. HOW TO LIVE IN YOUR COUNTRY ANONYMOUSLY - that means, to have different official address (to get letters etc), but different true address (where you sleep, make food)? so the police or your enemies cannot easily come to your place to "suicide" you

Attached: 1.jpg (480x360, 48.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/4vGvc
web.archive.org/web/20180924174348/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/40.html
voat.co/v/news/2848609/15001002
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you are afraid to post your country name, then don't, just give general tips how to achieve 1 and 2

You mean become a mexican

there's that viral video of the guy living in a UHaul storage locker

this is all kike bullshit of course

It's to show us how fun it is to live in poverty when your parents generation lived off one income (the husband) had a car, house, stable marriage, multiple White children and a dog all on that single income and they were happy

But ain't it fun living in a van down by the river, Millennials?

why was this thread deleted?

Because of the Jew is my guess?

I'd find some acreage with water. Build some of those "tiny houses" on wheels to avoid excessive property taxes (and permits). You can move them around the property as necessary to stay in compliance with local ordinances. Initial improvements would be a well or spring house and a couple outhouses.

I'd avoid traditional RV's because they're not really designed for long term habitation. I think something like a cargo trailer conversion or even a wall tent could hold you over while you improve the property and living quarters.

I'm only seeing one so far ITT… and it's in the post I just quoted.

Zig Forums got bought by jews
jews don't want goys to avoid renting

1) Make enough money that rent or mortgage isn't that big of an expense. Any intelligent white man should be able to make at least $60-70k/yr. More than enough to get a modest place in a decent neighborhood.

2) Have enough money, friends/family and connections that "disappearing" you or any similar bullshit would be unthinkable because they wouldn't get away with it.

Living small makes you an easy target. Being a well known, popular and wealthy pillar of the community makes you a hard target.

deleted one was at >>12687055

not possible when job market is controlled by jews, capitalists, SJW
and working is slavery. if you rent, you need to work till death or pension. that's for slaves, I am not one of them

That won't work. If a sniper kills you from far away, how will your people find out who ordered him? Or what if group that killed you is even more powerful than your group?

If you are well known and your actions are public, they know it's you and if they kill you, your actions will stop
If your actions are anonymous and hidden, they will be mad but won't be able to kill you because they don't know who you are

Not me, I have that tendon in my arms that semites don't.

Hmm….. based enough

This.

Should individuals who're going to college choose a tiny house over a dorm?

I have done this, in real time for 30 years in silicon valley.
I bought a duplex in San Jose in 1987, it was all I could afford by myself.
Today the mortgage is paid off my renter pays me $1700 to live there and is happy for the low rent.
I retired 4 years ago at 55 from my wage slave profession with a modest pension. Since that time I have taken zero funds out of savings as I adjusted my lifestyle to match my pension income. In 6 years I will begin social security and will double my income to basically what I was earning when employed.
There are a tonn of things you can do to live cheap. Number one is to cook at home. When I was working I ate out all the time…$$$ Now I eat much better for 1/4 the price. I 'stock up' when groceries go on sale and have 5-6 months of dried/canned food in my pantry plus a chest freezer. I feed myself WELL on about $2-3 bucks a day and I eat steak at least twice a week.
If I had developed the skills to eat cheap when I was working I would be a millionaire today, no shit.
Feeding yourself starves the jew.

Attached: jew goy.jpg (500x500, 33.03K)

you stupid fuck. you dumb motherfucking shill. fuck off this board and never return you retarded nigger.

Honestly just buy a trailer house, its paid off fast get a few acres innawoods and you are set, save up for a real house.

I rented for 5 years in LA. I spent less on rent than the brokers fee on an average house in that area. That was as long as it took to make enough money to buy a 4BR house in Colorado.

Being a retarded faggot who doesn't know how money works doesn't qualify you to give financial advice, so maybe shut the fuck up and listen when adults talk.

HOW TO GET A DECENT PAYING JOB AND SAVE MONEY: >>>/prepare/40 | archive.fo/4vGvc
web.archive.org/web/20180924174348/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/40.html

^ above thread locked and stickied to prevent spammers.

Have a tip? Post a tip here (spam will get removed): >>>/prepare/36

Live cheaply, but not terribly? Get a job, buy a trailer (only like $5k). Lot fees and utilities should be cheap. Far better than renting. Then while you're still young, keep saving and don't waste money on bullshit. Look for a better job that won't kill you, physically or mentally. Injuries pile up over time, and become really big problems when you're around 40. That time when you cracked a vertebra when you were 25 doesn't bother you much when you're 30, but around 40, it feels like it's broken again.

Live anonymously? Hide your fucking power level. Don't publicly say or post anything that would get you the stink-eye. Security through obscurity, hiding in plain sight.

This is a good tip.

you are not slave anymore but you stopped being a slave at 55. no way I am being waveslave until 55

already doing that, I am saving 1000-2000$ per year on food
but now need something about home. to scam the jews and starve them from rent or mortgage

fuck off jew. hard work is for goys and slaves
I want to be like jew, a parasite that only gets but doesn't give anything

at least when you graduate you would have a place to live.

I sometimes wish I was single. I'd be in a Van down by the river.
Kerosene stove. Gym membership for shower plus exercise. Laptop for shitposting. It would be comfy in a way; hell in another.

Attached: 2f4v27.jpg (400x400, 27.16K)

voat.co/v/news/2848609/15001002

I live in an area where rent is $2,600 for a one bedroom and 70% of the population is Jewish. How do I make a lot of extra $$$ from the old rich Jewish people without doing too much work outside my salary job?

Gf and I literally this, work own hours landscaping richfag properties. Min bills, banking, and optimum leisure. Dependence on most creature comforts fades after a couple years.

sick board. I wish it was more popular

how are you gonna get wifi?

Didn't we have this thread already?

You can install a wwan card on a laptop or simply post on your mobile I guess no?

1 live in small cities
2 have a job, people will check on you after a week or so. If someone wants to see you dead he probably will. Good luck based shizo

Tiny houses are for kikes

Attached: Zombie vehicle.JPG (812x583, 47.99K)

personal hotspot

Attached: Hotspot.PNG (587x295, 270.14K)