(((William Barr))) Reveals his Top Priority: Confiscating Guns

"I THINK THAT THE PROBLEM OF OUR TIME IS TO GET AN EFFECTIVE SYSTEM IN PLACE TO KEEP DANGEROUS FIREARMS OUT OF THE HANDS OF MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE. THAT SHOULD BE PRIORITY NUMBER ONE. IT'S GOING TO TAKE HARD WORK. WE NEED TO GET ON TOP OF THE PROBLEM. WE NEED TO COME UP WITH, AGREE TO STANDARDS THAT ARE PROHIBITERS OF PEOPLE THAT ARE MENTALLY ILL. WE HAVE TO PUT THE RESOURCES IN TO GET THE SYSTEM BUILT UP THE WAY WE DID MANY YEARS AGO ON THE FELON RECORDS AND SO FORTH. WE HAVE TO GET THE SYSTEM WORKING. AS I SAY, IT'S SORT OF PIECEMEAL A LITTLE BIT RIGHT NOW. WE NEED TO GET SOME ENERGY BEHIND IT AND GET IT DONE. I ALSO THINK WE NEED TO PUSH ALONG THE ERPOS, SO WE HAVE RED FLAG LAWS TO SUPPLEMENT THE USE OF THE BACKGROUND CHECK TO FIND OUT IF SOMEONE HAS SOME MENTAL DISTURBANCE. THIS IS THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT THING I THINK WE CAN DO IN THE GUN CONTROL AREA TO STOP THESE MASSACRES FROM HAPPENING IN THE FIRST PLACE."

c-span.org/video/?456626-1/attorney-general-nominee-william-barr-confirmation-hearing&playEvent=&vod=&start=17325

"On the DeConcini amendment, I would prefer a limitation on the clip size. But ultimately, I would recommend the President sign a bill that had the Brady waiting period and the DeConcini assault weapons provisions in it as long as we had other tough crime measures in it that dealt with the other problems. And I have not considered before whether the waiting period should apply to assault weapons, but – and I want to think about that, but off the top of my head, I don't think there should be an objection to that."

c-span.org/video/?22668-1/barr-confirmation-hearing-day-1

gunowners.org/alert11619.htm

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-17 16-46-25.png (1384x316, 164.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?456627-1/attorney-general-nominee-william-barr-confirmation-hearing-day-2&live&vod&start=3523
arstechnica.com/science/2019/01/psychologists-defend-linking-masculinity-to-violence-sexism-homophobia/
apa.org/about/policy/boys-men-practice-guidelines.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_Russia
san.beck.org/GPJ27-Clark-SohnPlan.html
youtube.com/watch?v=edzPtZ7tUZs
youtube.com/watch?v=orFWodMG9Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=ct3Y6OMrucQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RLd9epioZOI
theamericanconservative.com/articles/william-barrs-connection-to-ruby-ridge-defending-fbi-snipers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Barr#Early_life_and_education
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MR. BARR SAYS IF HE IS ATTORNEY GENERAL, HE WILL PURSUE RED FLAG LEGISLATION THAT WILL ALLOW LAW ENFORCEMENT, IF THEY HAVE APPROPRIATE INFORMATION, TO DENY SOMEONE A GUN WHO IS SHOWING DANGEROUS BEHAVIOR.

c-span.org/video/?456627-1/attorney-general-nominee-william-barr-confirmation-hearing-day-2&live&vod&start=3523

user why are you screaming?

Top priority:
it's_afraid.webm

Mentally Ill is a dangerous precedent because they get to decide who is mentally ill, not the people

thats how the transript was in on the cspan website

arstechnica.com/science/2019/01/psychologists-defend-linking-masculinity-to-violence-sexism-homophobia/

apa.org/about/policy/boys-men-practice-guidelines.pdf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_Russia

The Jews have already decided if you are a man you are mentally ill.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86.18K)

The Jew King really picks the best people.

They didn't get rid of CDs or DVDs.

I still buy blanks at the store today.

Consumerism and general bloat got rid of the CD/DVD.
How much space does TempleOS take?

2.1MB

Attached: 1500994968210.jpg (1469x1102, 319.63K)

reddit meme

Crossposting from Zig Forums because fuck the cianiggers.

Attached: Terry's vision.mp4 (480x360, 5.99M)

And fuck the fbi too.

Attached: cheap thrills.mp4 (640x360, 871.19K)

You retards played right into their hands.
You deserve this.

Trump should be able to do better than this guy

Why doesn't he ? [Think LARPING as fighting the deep state]

You are disqualified from having an opinion. Based Trump will still defend you, however.

Low-capacity MAGA-zines for the win, amirite?

Attached: Clip_vs_Magazine.jpg (2024x896, 512.61K)

Call it fake, and the SocMed stasi unpersons you like Alex Jones. Then you get sued by "survivors."

Weird. Based Kavanaugh has the same opinion. I don't suppose we'll get lucky and see John Podesta being coercively interrogated, will we? Nah, it'll probably be the white supremists I keep hearing are such a threat.

Prepare yourself for tons of fun. The Jews will get their wish and Mossad you in solitary for not remembering the six million.

Attached: Kosher_Klippy.gif (111x255, 9.07K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (681x510 137.51 KB, 114.23K)

Great, so kill him. Lot of fucking threads about this guy or that woman or this institution and not a lot of bullets. It would be a much briefer and more effective read if the threads were more like:

Thanks asshole. You've put it out there into the collective unconscious. I give it a week before r/thedonald starts shilling this. Cap this.
"meme responsibly" is not just a meme

Maximum glownigger confirmed. Post your threads then glownigger.

Shit. Too late for r/damagecontrol?

Attached: Sexual_Assault_Rifle.jpg (1072x821, 90.69K)

san.beck.org/GPJ27-Clark-SohnPlan.html

LISTEN UP FAGGOTS. HERES THE PLAN. DO A LITTLE RESEARCH INSTEAD OF SUCKING WAIFU ASSHOLE
youtube.com/watch?v=edzPtZ7tUZs
youtube.com/watch?v=orFWodMG9Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=ct3Y6OMrucQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RLd9epioZOI

Attached: screencapture-san-beck-org-GPJ27-Clark-SohnPlan-html-2019-01-17-18_11_20.png (1928x5554, 1.38M)

I highlighted that, right-clicked "search jewgle for", and it was the seventh result on the first page. Ranked down, but still there.

Terrible OP
ZOG gonna ZOG
The 2A is a natural Right that exists beyond their purview. Trying to make gov't the sole arbiter of that Right through UBC/Red Flag is a recipe for disaster.

Hopefully his confirmation goes down in flames.

HeyJackass was the 9th result on the 4th page. Each page displays 10 results. So, the 39th listing. Startpage jews hate certain search criteria so they do dumb shit like crash and not display certain results which they once had.

EQUAL WEAPONS RIGHTS FOR ALL
The 2a was created with the sole purpose of waging war, thus, all "weapons of war" are required.

You kikes have no place here. Lurk and learn to make a proper thread or rope yourselves.

> The “disadvantaged” that William Barr spent the most time helping was an FBI agent who slayed an Idaho mother holding her baby in 1992. Barr spent two weeks organizing former Attorneys General and others to support “an FBI sniper in defending against criminal charges in connection with the Ruby Ridge incident.”

theamericanconservative.com/articles/william-barrs-connection-to-ruby-ridge-defending-fbi-snipers/

It's 4D chess, this is to disarm the left so that they can't fight back when civil war breaks out.

Very interesting finding, user. Our hope is their absolute transparency with their agendas. No matter how many feels good movies they make about it, we have disect every word of them to spread the true meaning of it all.

literally the only thing Blumpf has done is push gun control

sick of this shit, America is finished

Attached: worst president.jpg (1887x1064, 427.39K)

arrested*

Attached: willaim barrrrrrrr.png (1500x3500, 1.68M)

Good evening, Shlomo.

What about getting out of the Iran deal and moving Israel's embassy, not to mention all those mass arrests. #TrustThePlan #WWG1WGA

Attached: 1528748040532.gif (800x800, 247K)

HA HA HA HA HA HA
TOP KEK

Then change your fucking search engine.

nu-Zig Forums, everyone

TRIPS OF TRUTH

I'm so glad I turned in my bumpstock, I wouldn't want to break any laws. My wife thinks its so hot that I'm a law abiding gun owner who will do anything to keep up with any new gun regulation. New gun control pills will also hurt MS13, President Trump must be fighting illegal drug cartels.

Attached: e96b9ef05ec98753b993be0f68d2b.jpg (397x240, 27.6K)

But user, billions of braindead, mouth breathing, normalfag npcs with not a single original thought in their heads us jewgle search every day

My worst fear is putting the RIAA and MPAA in charge of gun control. Look how they prosecute people for downloading Taylor Swift MP3s and Marvel Movie MP4s. Lets hope it never happens.

Attached: riaa.jpg (634x423, 73.17K)

you can tell by the confirmation hearing videos that the dems are schmoozing with this guy, they know they are on the same side

Jesus fuck I love Terry.

Checked, interesting.

Lad, he's more than a meme. He's a god now.

Attached: 1548003573645.jpg (750x740, 96.56K)

It's what they did in the Soviet Union. Fucking jews are back at it again.

Way to miss the point faggot. Which is strange because he's also a faggot so you should speak the same language. The smart comeback to the cunt is, 'so your saying the future is energy based weapons?'.

Trump destroys his base if this goes through.

Terry was truly ahead of his time.

He isn't Jewish. Stop misusing bracket meme.

Just tell people the website. It's simple and easy to remember. No need to worry about (((Google)))'s search fuckery.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Barr#Early_life_and_education
>Barr was born in New York City, the son of Columbia University faculty members Mary Margaret (Ahern) and Donald Barr.[3] His father was born Jewish, and had converted to Catholicism. Barr was raised Catholic.

A Jew is a Jew no matter if they "convert" to a different religion, or are atheist/secular. OP used the parenthesis correctly.

My mistake.