REDPILL ME ON WEED

I need fucking help guys. I don’t want to do this anymore. Weed is horrible and it makes me retarded. I have people in my house who smoke around me, and it’s ruining my life. I’ll become nothing if I keep on like this. Redpill me please.

Attached: B5D0893E-8B08-471E-886C-DE248B3DFAB2.jpeg (640x472, 180.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cambridge.org/core/journals/psychological-medicine/article/effect-of-highpotency-cannabis-on-corpus-callosum-microstructure/9D4C119B051F3935E42BBAA9F5E1B23B
pnas.org/content/early/2014/11/05/1415297111.abstract
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318065.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

put a bullet in your own head you dumb 4chan refugee

Thanks for the weed advice asshole

snort coke instead

If this is serious keep replying to me with the sage option.

Quit being a faggot and just fucking stop. It's not hard. Have some fucking willpower. Stop doing nigger tier drugs. Well, stop doing drugs period, but absolutely stop doing nigger tier ones.

One of my old friends is 39 fucking years old and still lives with his mom because of faggot weed. It's literally the gayest drug you can do.

is bad and you become gay if you take it.

I’ve been smoking for 9 years daily. My social skills are shit, my attention span is shit, and I am usually depressed. If I stop smoking weed is would improve my life so fucking much, but I need more people to help me reinforce that into my head. Me telling myself to not smoke doesn’t work, especially with a addiction like this.

This is serious and is my last resort. I can’t tell anyone about this.

It’s a complicated situation.

Stop blaming everything but your own lack of willpower and just get up and do something about your problem right now. Don't reply to this post, just act.

But thanks for replying genuinely

take this shit to erowid m8

Attached: 1547325415455.jpg (248x203, 18.15K)

Made CBD oil for Grandma, had her drop it on a skin cancer growth on her gums every day with an eye dropper. Cancer shrunk until it vanished. Doctor had no explanation how her cancer just vanished because 95 year old Grandma was too afraid to tell him she was using marijuana.

Put down your cell phone and turn off your computer… When I was a kid we all communicated well, socialized ofter and could pay attention and every one of use toked… People didn't get weird til we all put a phone in our hands. Not to mention the RF's and EMF's are worse on the body then the smoke! Good luck!

good lord

It can temporarily open your mind, numb both physical and emotional pain, stimulate creative thinking, and make all the senses somewhat more pleasurable. It has potential to be used as a medicine, ideally only on rare occasions, and on a case by case basis.
Now, for the redpill:
Regular use rewires your brain to expect instant gratification in return for nothing. This is the same danger behind all addictive behavior. It robs you of your testosterone, confidence, pride, convictions, honor, willpower, motivation, and ultimately, your free will. It makes you content with stagnation. It pacifies you while your life falls apart. What more do you want to know?
t. someone who lost the best 20 years of his life after being introduced to it by his own mother at 7 years

Forgot your sage.
Disassociate with all previous people that smoke, even your parents. Move to a different city/state.
Because of the deleterious effects on memory I highly recommend buying some adrafinil or modafinil to increase your attention span and vigor, you will find that it helps tremendously with cravings to smoke.
Find a hobby that is not associated with weed, preferably something physical (gym and woodworking worked for me).
If you are not capable of doing the above, then you lack willpower.

I believe reality has basically redpilled you already on the effects of weed. Are you asking for just more people to tell you what you already know as a form of social proof? Or are you looking for more studies to just confirm what you have already discovered through personal experience?

Attached: bfe75e0ec0da16fb6da9680c5fe3349d9be9a543bbba93db40d406c4aa43c5d0.png (750x893, 784.87K)

doing it all the time clouds your head, makes you easily distracted, ruins your deep sleep and thus dreams, and fucks your short term memory, which can all be fixed by quitting or taking it easy (read: not every day). I'm on a tolerance break right now and it's really nice dreaming again

so OP can see it

cringe and retardpilled

What's a sky-high nonagenarian to do? I bet her George Beverly Shea records never sounded so good.

Yes, all of it. Even anecdotal stories. This will help people in my pathetic situation as well. I love this fucking thread.

No problem. I've seen so many "dude weed lmao" fags let their lives go to absolute shit due to this "non-addictive" nigger tier trash. They're lost causes, while you have the desire to quit and get your life worked out. Get away from these roomies if you can. They're poison. You've come to the realization that is a negative influence on your life. You've realized that it negatively impacts your attention and mental health. Keep up that train of thought. I've had so many people say that they admire me for not drinking, smoking, doing any drugs, etc. Why? I just don't do it. It's not a hard process. A guy I watch on YouTube quit smoking tobacco and pot at the same time, and has since gone on about how much his mental state has improved. He did it cold turkey. You can do it too. Hitler-senpai has faith in you.

THIS.
Why do you think there is such a massive push for legalization?

STOP

im tired of doing work for people. if you want to be a dumb nigger with bitch tits smoke it. idgaf

I want to see the tits though.

This is a 4chan tier thread kys OP. Why isnt this bannable?

also it's really nice being able to focus on one thing and follow through with it without being distracted in the middle of it, not being on edge when I haven't smoked, and feeling awake and aware.

Switch to kratom, opioids (natural ones, not kike pills, but since poppy's illegal kratom is one of the best choices), like kratom have cut back my pot usage almost completely. And I'm actually gonna stop pretty much entirely.
Do it user you won't be retarded anymore, my memory and attention have recovered.

try spending most of your time in the backyard, OP
move out too if you can do that

I understand. What you need to understand, is that you are not addicted to Marijuana. You are addicted to the constant flow of dopamine that Marijuana opens up. It's the reason for everything positive and negative I listed here and understanding this is critical if you want to quit for good. If you don't have the willpower to stick with quiting, you only have one option:
Replace it with other things that occupy your full attention while you pass the time. If you can find a single, perfectly healthy and wholesome activity that works for you, such as picking up a new skill, then congratulations. If you're like most people who've fried their brains on weed, you'll get bored and distracted easily no matter what you do. This will eventually pass. In the meantime, just remember that it is chemical, that it will pass, remember how miserable the addiction made you. Most of all, STAY BUSY. Give yourself short, medium, and long term goals, goals you actually care about, and work towards them. Actually finish a video game your drug addled brain never let you. Finish a book you started reading. FINISH WHATVER YOU START. THIS IS CRITICAL. When you do not finish what you start, you undermine your own free will, and become conditioned to quitting, in favor of more instant gratification. I could go on and on, but I could probably help more if you tell me what parts you struggle with most.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
I smoke weed all the time. Sometimes I go on t breaks. In the past few years, I've stopped for 9 months, and for 6 and 3 months or so. Stopped for a couple months half a year ago as well.

I smoke weed so I don't yell at my parents all the time. I can't help but try to redpill them all the time and when I'm sober I tend to be angrier. We probably should be angry, I'm past that point and am trying to be productive.

I have symptoms, I'm working on fixing the root cause, and am alleviating my symptoms in the meantime.
I let myself smoke weed because I know it's just symptom relief like any drug or medication.

You need to have self control and then a plan. If you aren't an NPC it's hard to have disciple sure, but fucking get a hold of yourself. Maybe try meditating, if you gain some control over your thoughts you get a little bit better self-control in general.

Obviously you should be lurking in every self improvement thread.

What do you do when you smoke weed? Don't have fun. I smoke weed to do chores, or maybe when I have absolutely nothing to do and might have time to play some video games, with my IRL friends

Basically stop being a degenerate faggot.

CBD's don't get you stoned, that's THC. iirc small amounts of CBD can even make you more alert

get out, nigger

Get off your ass, get out. You can't afford to be comfy anymore

Attached: things_are_bad.webm (640x360, 3.01M)

Weren't you shilling weed on /tv/ a year ago? lol

Weed cures cancer in the same way more insulin cures a diabetic. Some cannabinoids have been shown to be effective at killing certain types of tumors, but that's only treating a symptom. Cancer is caused by excessive consumption and a contaminated environment. Fast often, and for extended periods, and maintain as clean of a diet and lifestyle as possible, far away from modern civilization, and you will never get cancer. Extended fasting has been a known cure for virtually every kind of illness including cancer for thousands of years.

I find that some rare individuals with an excessively aggressive or outgoing nature, to the point where it becomes pathological, actually can benefit from regular, daily marijuana consumption. It can balance out a natural chemical in balance in these people. This is pretty rare however. For ever person who fits this description there are easily a thousand that do not.

High potency cannabis has been associated with disorganization in the structure of the Corpus Callosum in the brain. To directly quote the study:

Frequent use of high-potency cannabis is associated with disturbed callosal microstructural organization in individuals with and without psychosis."
cambridge.org/core/journals/psychological-medicine/article/effect-of-highpotency-cannabis-on-corpus-callosum-microstructure/9D4C119B051F3935E42BBAA9F5E1B23B

"The results showed that compared with controls, marijuana users had significantly less bilateral orbitofrontal gyri volume, higher functional connectivity in the orbitofrontal cortex (OFC) network, and higher structural connectivity in tracts that innervate the OFC (forceps minor) as measured by fractional anisotropy (FA)."
Source: pnas.org/content/early/2014/11/05/1415297111.abstract

What does the Corpus Callosum do?
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318065.php

Attached: ad.png (300x250, 36.5K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x918, 1.88M)

You realize not everyone's body and brain and life and mind are the same, right? Now what is life but a set of embodied conditions that gradually become stabilized and crystallized, if you will, within the various autonomous physiological systems of the self, known as the body? And when this happens, and you realize you grew up in shit world, it makes you wonder whether "normal and sober" aren't catchphrases for fubar and not knowing it. Now enter drugs.

Drugs are substances which when consumed by the human body will cause influential changes in the way the body functions. Some will cause changes that kill you (cyanide, for example), some will simply support body functions (vitamins, nootropics, amino acids, etc), and others will affect specific functions, often by acting as a catalyst in a chemical process, or else affecting organ tissues directly. You see? That category contains all known "medicinal drugs".

Now what constitutes recreation varies from person to person. Some people like to play simulated hunting/war exercises such as "sports", some people solve crossword puzzles in the Jew York Times, and some people chop up people in red rooms and eat them while naked. One man's happiness is sometimes another man's horror, in each case. Enter "recreational drugs"

These drugs may or may not be medicinal in value, may or may not be poisonous at some or any amount, may or may not be permanently harmful in primary or side effect, and so forth. Reference your psychiatric medicine listings for such effects and ask yourself if these are even medicinal, and whether or not those would ever constitute meaningful "recreation".

But what of the drugs that people often claim to enjoy consuming, whether or not they are medicinal, whether or not they have poisonous effects?

If you do not understand the body and how it functions, you are treading in dangerous water. If you don't study such things before imbibing them, and if you don't have the sense to start with microdoses to test the effects rather than "hitting it hard" and such shit, then you are a damned fool. Obviously, fools shouldn't be doing drugs. Become wise, only then experiment, and only with extreme caution.

Cannabis, or which you call "weed", is a substance which can have very different effects in people, depending on the way it is prepared, from what plant type it is derived, and other conditions that can vary from person to person, to include various ways that the organs process chemicals in the body, and the means by which it is ingested into the body. It may also have different effects depending on the predisposition of your mind/brain/body complex. It matters what sort of state of mind you are in typically, at the time of ingestion, and during experiences which occur subsequently. It also matters what sort of "personal culture" you set up in your life and relationship to the substance.

So do you think you cannot find a value in consuming it which offsets is negative effects? Then draw the obvious conclusion. And if you are just you, and not some sort of all knowing Immortal Highlander, than just back the fuck up the next time you decide for others what you cannot even definitely understand for yourself. This is public service message for all readers.

I did lsd once, never wanted to smoke after that, it became so obvious how pointless it was.

I honestly expect more Anons to be intelligent enough to recognize that humans would not have endocannabinoid receptors if it wasn't for the fact that cannabinoids have a positive effect on the body.
The body does not have alcohol receptors.

But Rome fell, makes the whole argument in that pic moot.

I knew that and used it as another excuse.

Weed is good and you should be doing it. The only problem with weed is the (((stoner culture))).

Go on a dopamine fast. No weed, no other drugs, no alcohol, no food, no electronics if you're a really big guy, no anything, for 48 hours. By the time you're done re-evaluate whether you even still want any of those things (besides food obviously)

See the ape on the right ?
This is you.
Pretty convincing to stop being a fag right?

Attached: 44d2fa34c6d982d452845ae0c6df2804c83232f3d98047a09d57d7e90acaf017.jpg (800x800, 126.3K)

I have a friend who refuses to touch weed. One day we decided to do some molly and coke, and he was telling me how weed is worse than heroin.
I recalled how the day earlier at the friends house, there was at least a couple niggers fiending for a gram to spot.
This friend later went to rehab, for alcohol but he just won't ever touch weed. When he told me about rehab I told him that it's all bad, all drugs lead to addiction but when I mention caffeine hard to take me seriously…

Anyways, if you have an addictive personality at all, stay away from weed. Alternatively, stop being a pussy.

The Empire never ended.

Attached: valis.jpg (717x420, 79.09K)

You fucking dunce. The body and brain have CB receptors for ENDOGENOUS cannabinoids ie anandamide because it regulates certain behaviors. The body has GABA receptors, which alcohol acts on, as well as mu-opioid, which again alcohol acts on. That's not to say either are intrinsically good or bad or useful or useless.

There is no salvation from that hole user, the best you can do is to go cold turkey for as long as you can, then when you fall back into vices again try to go cold turkey for a longer time, repeat ad infinitum.

I smoked weed for 20 years straight, 15 - 35, and I finally realized that I was never going to have anything and would spend my life stoned and broke if I didn't stop. I quit cold turkey.

It would help if you could move to a non-smoking house, but it's not necessary. The first three days are the worst. Get some benadryl otc pills and take those at night so you can sleep. Try to isolate yourself as much as possible for those first three days, keeping to your room, so you don't snap at people and aren't tempted to smoke with them. Try relaxation techniques such as meditation, round breathing, and hot baths or showers to keep your bitchy selfish angst to a minimum. And most importantly NEVER EVER BUY ANOTHER BAG OF WEED. If you're at a party and someone offers you a hit and you fall off the wagon, you can recover if you DON'T BUY ANY MORE WEED.

If you can make it a month without weed, you're 99% there. You will have relapses over the next few years, but if you DON'T BUY MORE WEED you should be fine. There is no excuse for you to ever buy weed again. You'll never grow up and always be a self-obsessed and irresponsible piece of shit who can't be trusted with the simplest tasks as long as you keep getting high every day. After about two years you will view stoners with contempt and disgust because they are shallow, narcissistic tards who are lazy and worthless. Stop being that person, be a man instead.

Most of the entertainments you enjoy now you will find abhorrent in the future. For instance, you will no longer be happy with watching reruns and listening to the same music over and over any more. You will develop a disgust for crap foods you used to love, such as things slathered with nacho cheese sauce and microwaved corn dogs.This is fine, it's normal, because all that stuff sucks anyway and you only liked it because you were stoned as hell. Get a productive hobby, learn to cook good food, explore new music, and work out to use up your newfound energy. Clean your house, too, stoners always live in dirty fucking houses, it's gross. Keep yourself busy, laying around on the couch stoned 24/7 is not a normal lifestyle. Get out of the goddamned house, DO SOMETHING. And get new friends who want to DO SOMETHING too, something that doesn't involve smoking a bunch of weed. Good luck with that, take control of your life now before it's too late.

Attached: Cannabis plant.jpg (2100x2100, 1.44M)

If you smoke you will have to lie on 99% of job applications. Not like people don't lie about other shit all the fucking time but they don't test your piss and hair for any of those lies. They're even cracking down on nicotine now, and will straight up reject you if you answer "yes".

I used to smoke, you get more stoic and serious and zealous about your life when you quit. I never want that shit again. Kikery, not even once.

This is a great post OP, you should follow what he says. I was going to write something similar but he took the words out of my mouth. I smoked for longer and probably more quantity than anyone here and I am not proud of that. I never thought I could quit for very long. I thought I'd be so angry I'd be ripping everyone's heads off and lose my job and few remaining relationships. I'll tell you the fear of quitting is much worse than the actual thing. Go cold turkey but plan it for a time when you have an easy week or two ahead. You need to really care for yourself the first couple weeks. Indulge in a lot of relaxation. Get a massage or something if you can afford it. But mostly just avoid situations that you know will stress you out or make you angry.

I went from smoking all day every day to not a single hit in quite some time now and I feel much better than I thought I would. The really harsh part only lasts the first 10 days to 2 weeks…and that's for a guy who's system was absolutely saturated with THC. It feels fucking great to be free of the green jew. I still have hardcore cravings here and there but they only hit every couple days and only last a couple seconds. When you make up your mind on something and commit to that resolve, it is much easier. Good luck to you, and I am serious when I say if I can do it anybody can. I was the biggest stoner on fucking earth. But part of me always hated myself for it. Just the waste of money alone is enough reason to quit. Seeing how much it has been promoted by nigs and jews made me hate it even more. The legal weed industry is disgusting and mostly owned by kikes and foreigners. I've always hated putting money in the pockets of people who are trying to destroy Whites. Do it and do it soon. As a stoner you can end up "thinking about quitting" for five fucking years. Stop procrastinating. Life gets way better.

Attached: TuckerAndHisDog.png (416x500, 258.79K)

I miss kampfy

Trump legalized hemp a few weeks ago.
Are we going to get a new epic economy now?

Someone should make a thread about that, actually

You have already answered your own question and redpilled yourself. Thanks for sliding the board.

Attached: 059ff2a26dcb476a76a9607aee34148b603a367cc2bbc8a2dbf0a5b27622b786.jpg (624x474, 24.66K)