Is usa beyond saving at this point?

Circuncide the children to please their kike overlords
Send your children to die for israel in the middle east
To the ones who return home recet drugs that would kill them in a couple of year, is the only country in the world that mix opiates in their drugs since the rest consider them too adictives

Students debt, medical debt, real state debt a giant financial debt slavery system while deslocalize all the industry to china and import million of inmigrant that would destroy any chance of having a prosperous live for the mayority of people
Racial confrontation leaded by the kikepress , social cohesion inexistant , every group fightimg for supremacy as the country cumples under its own weight

Thats for not talking about the destruction of the family with the introduction of woman to the market place to satiate the capitalism greed

Now to raise a family you need two incomes but you dont even have time to educate and raise your children anymore

And then we have another capitalist trick antinatalism convined with envitomentalism to built a moral argument of how morally responsinle is not having kids when the only reason is that the system dont want to raise the economic and social conditions that give them so much profit and power
And what about survillance ?well more of the same cia, fbi, nca …. hundred of thousands of agents tracking everything we write, the place we go and the thing we say
Freedom of speech banned to not question the dystopian dichtatorship the elite have created

usa and the model they are exporting is THE HELL personified

Attached: 1547780344668.jpg (400x301, 83.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FQ6Lel3Myck
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
donquijotte.wordpress.com/2015/02/15/madame-rothschild-i-predict/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kike free first post

Yes america is indeed going to be either a totalitarian fascist state or a brown 3rd world shithole within the next 25 years. Possibly both

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Hello cianigger

Yes, it probably is. With the exception of states like Utah and Idaho having above replacement White birth rates, I don't see hope for much of the country. It's kiked to the bone, and somehow will manage to become even more so as time goes on.

youtu.be/FQ6Lel3Myck its scary how true GLR was.

Golly gee who woulda thought a group of sardonic Satanists and Lucifer worshiping Jews would have that in mind

It's a virulent, hyper-nigged mitzvahscape. People who want to make it "great again" are dangerous psychopaths.

Non of you see a happy ending?

The fact that only about 30% of the populace is willing to see that 911 was a Mossad coup d'etat of the USA pretty much seals our fate.

There is no United States of America. The law of the land has long since been abandoned, and we live in a strange type of anarcho-tyrrany. Everything is color of law, none of it is legitimate authority. Of course if you point a gun at me, I'll probably comply, but that's about how complex the system is.

If you want my opinion, the correct move in this situation is to take the White section of the US, kick niggers into the south, kick beanlets into the southwest, let Texas figure out what to do on their own. Then we assist the Leafs in finally rebelling against England and absorb the north into our new country.

From there, deals are made with Russia, this part should be easy enough. North Pole Alliance is a thing now. At this point, the conflict still isn't settled, so after letting the aforementioned shitskins stew in their own filth and ignorance for maybe 6-24 months, we begin to push south. We free Texas, and just go ahead and take Panama. I mean, we made and own Panama no matter how you slice it.

An user mentioned that we should use our Alliance to free Whites in Argentina and South Africa as well. I concur and that's the plan as I see it stands now. I mean, that's how to conquer North America and make it Whitopia. Then the Alliance can easily assist in European shitskin removal. Could be done fast, ya know. Sound ok to you?

Attached: dc19dfc9faf2f229bf458ed48be058b49de24bed3b0645eb6104c2fec5964a4c.jpg (1200x750, 64.07K)

Allow me to elaborate. The reason we initially partition the various forms of shitskin is for ease of operations. We seem like we're ceding land, because we do this part before we liberate Canada. What we are in fact doing is concentrating our enemies and forcing them to fend on their own. Which of course they can't do. And then we'll do whatever needs to be done, if anything, to escalate the conflict and move in and destroy them en masse. And above I mean we sweep through mexico like a sandstorm or whatever they get down there and sandblast those aztec abominations of the face of this planet, permanently. With the help of key allies, all of this will be allowed. In the meantime, it's easy to start conflicts everywhere else.

Just imagine how israhell will feel when there's no USA to leech off anymore! If you think Assad isn't one of those previously mentioned friendly heads of state, you're being foolish. Sounds good right? If only someone was capable of it

Attached: 9721ddf1fe29555ae32b00a99c2a0bd1cea08b43ea67b1bbf0e9f653391dd4cf.jpg (692x1029, 112.56K)

Why would you kick niggers into the South? The one place that has more support for Christianity and the strongest nationalist spirit of the entire fucking country. You have to be a fucking jew. Just telling the opposite of what we should do just so shit hits the fan harder.

Did you just reply too fast?

Why the fuck would we attack Mexico you fucking dumbass. We have no fucking reason too. You fucking kike bitch. I swear this whole site is kikes trying to start wars and talk shit about Jesus.

I suppose I'll pretend your plebian questions merit a response. Niggers go to the south because that's where the highest concentration of niggers currently is, and it's closer than Africa making it actually feasable. Plus, initially, they won't resist their ghettofication because they'll see it as "still being in America". Which isn't exactly true, but decieving stupid niggers is ridiculously easy. Feel better now, dipshit?

Nope. Not by what I'm seeing tonight.

We attack and utterly destroy mexico for daring to invade our country and perpetrate a genocide on American Whites. They can't resist our total domination, I assure you. We will put that land to good use, coward. Now stop speaking, you disgust me viscerally with your stupidity and weakness.

Closer to Africa? It's not even in the same continent so who gives a fuck. Also the south also holds the bones of the American body together. The south is America. Califonia, New york… Both the fucking coasts are so fucking brain washes that you could never convince them to support the republicans.

I dont have a single friend who has college debt. I got my ged at 18 and got into construction. I have a house and am 29. Give me a break. My credit score is only 650 and I have a house

No it's your countrymen's and your leader's fault for letting them in

I think we should embrace racial diversity and domesticate it
What we need to do is not to expulse the rest of minorities but make them our subservant slaves
What we need is racial unity and create a racial caste system like our aryan ancestors once did

We need to embrace our aryan identity

Attached: 39720184_7.png (700x650, 41.55K)

FUCK YOU EVIL BASTARD. It wasn't Mexico that attacked us. It was people that wanted to live here and you know you cant blame them for that. Build a damn wall. Send them back. We don't need to fucking sin and do murder.

CLOSER
THAN
AFRICA

And with that I'm done with you. I'd kill you with my bare hands if you were closer to me, you're too stupid to live. You should ust kill yourself and save me the effort.

Oh, what's that I'm picking up on? Is that…terror? Oh yes, it is. I like that. Don't worry, I'm not inherently cruel. I'll do my level best to make things quick and painless. A janitor has no reason to hate trash, it's his job to remove it. Now die

Your too fucking dumb to understand a stable future. You cant just force shit dumbass.

fantasy larp thread, the end is nigh, america is dead! Get in here and write your personal power trip about what we should do!

Attached: 284a84dff8f05651f4094a16ef6f8ef992a53811560e59750761aff93d9947e1.png (380x400, 109.06K)

Best case scenario is America splits in half, the fascists take one half, and the commies take the other.

Been tried, doesn't work, disaster in the making. If you're cowardly or weak there may still be use for you, and you'll grow stronger under fire. Plus if you're a sympathetic high-IQ shitskin willing to act as an infiltrator you'll be taken care of as a war hero until you die of old age, your immediate family as well, after all have been sterilized. It's a good contract, you should take it

White people have a right to life. Every other race as the same fucking right to life. If whites start believing the only right to life is because of their heritage. We are no better than the fucking jews that wish us dead. We are better than that.

Dalits blacks
Shudras south americans south east asians
Vaishyas middle easteners and undians
Kshatriyas asians and whites
Brahmins pure aryan genetically engineered ubermech

trips have spoken, and this explanation is truly what makes Whites superior.

And ill expand White people also have the right to control their own fucking territories that the jew's tell us we don't own now.

Don't care, but norther India has a lot of whites. Maybe not a huge percentage but a large number. You might be fine. Honestly everyone's freaking out when accepting sterilizations is always on the table, jeez.

You speak, but instead of words all I hear is the tremble in your voice. As it were.

Meow

This 9000x

High caste indians and iranians would have the same right us whites

Correct. They are also White.

Okay, so you're not white and you're religiously neurotic. I agree with the other poster, McFuckingkillyourself now.

There are very few whites (or at least white passing) people in those countries, even less in northern India, no, N.India does not have "a lot" of whites.

And you're getting into an interesting and important point now. The high-caste Whites should be able to do a lot of the propaganda and iron fist tactics in countries all around the globe. So that means offering the sterilization-for-gibs programs while we fund them from the Alliance. I expect 80% of the extermination will be completely painless and voluntary, and as planetary cleansing goes that means you're dealing with the best of the best here. I'm still planning on carpet bombing mexico though. I mean, ya gotta bomb something after all, and I bet the dumb shits will try to rush North once we've "ceded" land, pulling them totally off guard, stretching their supply chains and whatnot. God, it's completely like you guys have never done this before, and can't even remember the future yet. The shit I get myself into sometimes

Attached: e10befd5affc5f86c9403bb8e144fe72f1e9fe006509e72d9c801c1a37c18785.jpg (1200x1267, 375.05K)

So let them. If we all h>>12689916
It doesnt matter if they are white or not. I would say Africa should be for black people forever and its the biggest most fertile chunk of land on the planet. They own it extremely well though. I dont think any one can say Africa is not for Blacks. China is for chinese. Japan is for the Japanes. Europe is for the Europeans. United States, Canada, And Australia are for the Europeans. What pisses me off most about this is that they don't even try to say that there will be a white heritage country. It's impossible for them to accepyt. Its evil as fuck that they try to rampage our countries by our own country laws to allow for traitorous acts of unlimited migration of color to transform our country into something else forever. EVIL AS FUCK!

Topkek, the way you morons act when you get spooked. You'll never comprehend how stupid you appear to me, I assure you.

Oh, you want to sign up for the genetics team? Are you a scientist? An ethnographer? Make yourself useful then, what's the approximate number of Whites that need to be freed in India?

At first when I read your posts I thought you were yet another jewish subversive, but it's clear you're some insecure mystery meat too stupid to make coherent posts.

We should mix with the jews and obtain their power. Some of us are smart goyim but in general non-Jewish whites are just fucking dumb and spend their money frivolously.

If we could take the best of Jewish culture, like their ultranationalism in Israel and financial frugality, and mix that with things like free speech and gun rights, that would be the true master race.

Attached: friendly-old-man.png (290x218, 27.17K)

Fuck you

Jared is that you?

==EVERYBODY LOOK. THIS NIGGER IS FUCKING TERRIFIED. GET USED TO THIS FEELING OF ABSOLUTE DOMINANCE

You cannot stop what happens, because everything has already happened. I know you are literally incapable of understanding how complex 5-d systems work, but I again assure you that the thing I describe will be exactly what I experience, and you can go to whatever kike and nigger hell you want to go to. But again, here I am yelling at monkeys for no reason. This is why most of you have to die, you're worthless and beyond saving

Breaking someones spirit is equivalent to listening to a nigger's death-rattle. Modestly satisfying

Mystery meat? It sounds like your trying to hide your attraction to him like a fucking Jew. Because we all know Jews are gay and thats why all their women hate men and are lesbians how of hate for them.

Sounds very similar to Russia/ex-USSR countries tbh.

USA has been beyond saving since 1865.

Jews are a subrace of merchant arab mutts with delusion of gradeur

The only thing we need to do is embrace our aryan identity and purificate ourself to became what our ancestors were

I can agree with self approvement but we fucing stop with putting out the image that white people want to fucking kill innocent people. We are Christians. We are the stain that Jesus left on this planet. We can not do evil like that.

They squirm like this right before the ovening process

Aye, comrade. It's time to let the cocky United States have a taste of internal conflict and external invasion, am I right? Just remember to stick to the plan m9, it's very carefully constructed

Attached: 1428987950419.jpg (400x400, 24.23K)

WE ARE ARYANS

Oh fuck I confused you with fdbd41, my deepest apologies. My posts were directed at fdbd41, not you.

Yes, jews are gay, is that why you're self-projecting? Maybe you are a Shlomo after all, but I'd still say you're some low IQ mystery meat.

……………………………………
With that said, I bow out of this thread in cringe. Fuck, and I never made such a fuck up replying before. Fuck.

Oh haha no problem. I get irritated at things because I'm just trying to fucking save the White race in the only possible way, and it's nothing but bitching and whining the whole time. Not you though I guess, kek. NBD I'm just trying to telegraph the blueprint of the best possible timeline into people's heads. It's not like it isn't a composite of everything we've been talking about for years anyway, it's just that most people have a problem biting the bullet. Biting the bullet is the first thing I learned to do in philosophy. I shit on weaselly philosophers, they let me walk in post-doc seminars for whole semesters. Easy as pie, and fun too

Your post made me think good and hard. I'm not trying to save the white/european races anymore. At this point, all I'm trying to do is ensure the assorted shitskins never develop the technology to escape Earth. As long as I know that the sun, growing into her inevitable red giant stage, will incinerate all the iniquitous lesser races, I accept that. Whites had our chance, and we let it go. We had too much mercy and frailty in our hearts.

This is why the Romans worshiped Sol Invictus: The Unconquerable Sun. Because he always wins. Now hurry up and start burning helium, Sol. Roast away the rot.

Do you realize that you won't be allowed to execute such plan so easily? Also why are you publishing it on the internet?

Good job man be sure you’re saving for that retirement so you can get the t bone every morning at the local diner instead of the ham

Why are you still wasting air?

probably not. but the white people within the country are still worth saving.

Then why does it have the highest concentration of support for israel-centric foreign policy, apart from literally DC and Jew York City?

White pill

This. The union destroyed America. The abolitionists won and now we live in a new America founded on the principles of niggers are equal-ism.

Yes

USA died in 1965

it's pure math whites very very will be unable to win elections due to being out numbered. Whites stopped having children for numerous reason. The shitskins did not and they flood our country in uncounted millions every year and we do nothing,or worse than nothing we give them free food money and housing while they shit out more shitskins that are somehow magically American citizens by virtue of magic dirt.

The only thing that could course correct this would literally cause ww3.
Trump would have to morph into the actual God Emperor he was larped as and

Shut down all borders and ports of entry period except for white Europeans of good character like it was before 1965.

Here's the big one, he would have to deport almost every none white.

Then he would have to "purge" every white traitor from the country.

Anything short of this and America is still doomed to a slow rot until we look like mexico.

In other words I wouldn't hold my breath for meaningful change.

Attached: 494a3e26972984c4b40af4bccdc50744d3b073f8a92c94a25b181e9b8fcc8f1f.jpg (1000x1000, 187.11K)

Yes.

/thread

The entire world, user. The demons corrupted capitalism into a weapon of mass destruction that has polluted our soil, air, water and anything in between to the point of total collapse. There is no more future to look forward to, only survival for revenge.

Don't be too black pilled brothers. America will die but the European race will live on. Like the blacksmith pounding a billet of iron each hammer fall drives out the impurity from within to make us stronger.

Attached: 1518900642750.jpg (3424x4500, 6.36M)

It used to be more than 50% didn't buy the official line.

Even at 30%, that's still highly significant.

fpbp …. another prediction is the few whites who are left in 100 years will migrate north to the freezing lands where no shit skin or rat jew will follow ,, and at some point all the gibs masses will revolt against their overlord jews and 20 years after that when most all have died off from starvation we whites will finally come back down south and massacre every single person who is left :)

Attached: 1547080508470.jpg (720x628, 55.07K)

There's Jews and Gentiles and we need to work together. The amount of divide and conquer Trump has wedged between Whites and Mexicans should be a clue and I'm convinced at the ends of his term he will hold the record on third world immigration to the US. He already tried to push an immigration plan that eliminates
E-Verify, fuck the GOP. Here's a woke yt channel.
Also
I read Israel bombed the worlds oldest church on Christmas.

Yeah because white people and beaners were a unified front before and the conflict between these groups totally wasn't the main reason Trump won in the first place. You faggot.

Sadly it can get a lot worse. Same for Europe. I do however feel like voting our way out of this is long gone. It will just be neocons pretending to be nationalists while the shills try to convince you otherwise and to ignore all of their connections to the kikes. We need the collapse and the kikes know that, which is why it isn't happening.

Anglos need to be wounded and left scarred as a reminder of their treason in WW2. But in the end we still want to save them from total annihilation.

learn to embed nigger
good video though

Attached: pol.jpg (2048x1438, 948.07K)

ashes and echoes is that you?

Attached: you.jpg (645x729, 77.07K)

don't be stupid op have faith in your eldorados

@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
coulsonsecure.com

so shall they lead us to move on

Your problem is that you've stopped thinking politically. Politics do not exist in the USA. What you believe is politics, is actually entertainment.

It's the reason why you feel so involved, but can't actually change anything as it feels miles beyond your reach. You still have old collective memories of fighting back against the government, but those are like middle ages rhymes passed by tradition: in reality, an American is incapable of creating a third political party, or start a movement like the yellow vests, or much less a revolution.

Yes, the culture and society of the present are beyond saving. Millions need to leave and be killed. Cities larger than 10,000 heads need the Dresden treatment. LA, DC, and Jew York need special treatment. Something on the scale of Carthage or Western Xia.

The fact is we don't know if the system can be overthrown, a lot could change very rapidly and in a short amount of time. It all depends on young people. If we educate the next generation we could see a possible change in the future, the key is to target the youngest demographic.

Updated for current year.

Attached: America_Castes.png (700x650, 48.48K)

I'll believe it when I see it.

Pretty sure the point is that having a horde of mestizos on our southern border is an unworkable situation. They aren't capable of forming a stable, modern civilization and thus will be an eternal source of unwanted invaders.

Definitely. Everyone here should be planning their exit before the government restrict travel for whites like in South Africa

Attached: 1469313141447.jpg (683x877, 106.38K)

That pic is retarded every other ethnic group receives preferential treatment.

I think the reason Trump didn't/won't declare a civil war is because he now knows the european races are too obese, std-ridden and drug-addicted to fight.

And half of them would probably try to join the non whites

Maybe not for white America, but the death of Israel's number 1 golem will be a happy ending for the rest of the world.

In a massive scale, procedurally analogous way, the events described in pics related have already been ongoing. My attention was drawn to the website where this was originally posted in another thread, that was promptly deleted, concerning "accelerationism".
donquijotte.wordpress.com/2015/02/15/madame-rothschild-i-predict/
I can't post the pics because they "already exist". Haha. What more evidence do you need?

"Thaz the one".jpg

only an idiot wouldn't have a plan to survive the collapse of western civilization.

Capitalism's culture of backstabbing has taken quite a toll.

It's not like supremely uneducated brown people will put up a better fight.

Funny how the holocaust kvetching started just around the time we were questioning why we were running (((deficits))), and the neocohens were there to pilpul away our valid concerns.

BUMP

You moron, OP is probably Spanish. You thought he was Chinese and you would somehow make trouble for him by posting that bullshit? Learn some languages.
Jesus your country is fucked if someone can trigger you so bad without even trying to…